Classic + Candid

I love what I do and love building relationships with my clients. You have a unique story and I am here to document this new adventurous chapter as you become husband and wife. I aim to capture the natural moments, the laughter, the tears and the joy of the day. I direct and interact with you so you are comfortable as well while mixing candid and traditional styles to get those authentic, beautiful moments you'll cherish for a lifetime. I would love for you to head on over to my website where you will be able to read more about me, my approach and see full blogs of weddings I have done.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

10401 Campbell Blvd. , Baltimore , MD Maryland, DC and Worldwide (360) 217-5433

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Merrit R

I honestly couldn't imagine my wedding day without Jen being a part of it. Aside from the gorgeous pictures she captured, she was such a calming presence to have around on the craziest day of our lives. When things got behind schedule, Jen took charge and rearranged things to... Read More make sure we wouldn't miss our first look, and helped keep me feeling like things were still running smoothly. Having Jen photograph my wife and I was honestly like having a friend take our wedding pictures, she's just so fun and easy to feel comfortable around. She also did an amazing job of corralling all of the various family members and bridal parties that were needed for pictures who kept getting distracted and wandering off! As far as the pictures they are everything I could have hoped for, Jen is an amazing photographer and was able to capture every memory from the day in such a beautiful way, we will cherish them forever! My wife and I area already planning additional shoots with Jen in the future, to document our life as our family grows. Would highly, highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography!

2017-10-16T19:48:35 Response from the vendor

Merrit, it was an absolute pleasure being a part of yours and Melissa's day! One of the most beautiful celebrations I have been a part of. Thank you both so much for choosing me to capture these memories.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 lyz b

Jen and her team go ABOVE AND BEYOND! She exceeded our expectations as a photographer and a new friend, keeping our wedding moving smoothly and meticulously making sure she had every photo we requested. I am blown away by our "sneak peek" photos, the service and professionalism... Read More Jen provided, and our overall experience. I would recommend Jen to anyone and have not a single complaint. Seriously, Jen is the best ever! We should have initially signed up to be a "client for life" because she will be my photographer for all my special event from now on. Love you Jen, thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren G

Jen was absolutely one of my favorite vendors!! She is so sweet and immediately makes you feel at ease when you are around her. She was always timely in her responses to my many questions and even took the time to meet with me before the wedding and go over all the details. I... Read More was worried that I might have been a bit of a nightmare with all of my requests, but she took care of everything! Once she and her team arrived on the day of my wedding I let go of all of my worries and everything just fell into place. My husband HATES having his picture taken, but she was able to make the engagement and wedding portrait sessions feel very natural--we could just be ourselves and the result was absolutely beautiful! We have so many photos that I feel very much capture the way we feel about one another. I am so incredibly happy with them and have gotten tons of compliments from friends and family. Thank you so much, Jen!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Amy A

Jen is absolutely fantastic! She captured every moment we asked her to and so many more we never even thought of. Portraits, candids and everything in between turned out even better than we hoped. Jen made the entire process simple and relaxed. I can't imagine trusting anyone... Read More else to capture our big day. Can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ekaterina P

Jen is amazing and very talented hands down!!!!! She was our photographer for engagement photo session and wedding. I could not have picked a better photographer to capture our memories on our special day. I am so thankful and happy that I found Jen and she was part of our new... Read More beginning. In my package, our engagement photo session was included. It was the perfect opportunity to meet Jen and see how she works, and pre see quality and style of pictures. The night before the engagement session we had a rain storm and Jen kept me updated on the weather forecast all the time to make sure we can do the session. She made it so easy, she literally tells you to just walk, but somehow she takes the most gorgeous pictures from the simple action. My husband is very shy and he felt very comfortable because it wasn’t staged and very natural. She pays attention to surroundings and little details that get in the picture. She has the eye for detail and puts her whole heart in the work, and it shows. We mostly corresponded by e-mail and her responses were timely! I prepared the family portrait list for our wedding day, which I provided to Jen and we were able to capture every single picture without a delay! I just can’t thank her enough for making it very very easy for us! For any brides out there I strongly suggest to give Jen a chance and trust that her work is amazing and you will never be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 C K

My husband and I have the distinct privilege to have been standing by Jen Harvey Photography since the very beginning. Recognizing a definitive and brilliant talent we knew Jen would be a great success. When she told us she wanted to do a portrait session for us we thought she... Read More would take a few shots and call it good. Boy, were we surprised! She spent an hour posing, chatting, snapping, joking, laughing and making us so comfortable that we forgot we don’t like having our portraits done! The photographs were outstanding! I have been professionally photographed many times in my 60+ years, but Jen is the first to take consistently beautiful shots! We have a large portfolio of marvelous portraits that I love to show others! You don’t want to miss being photographed by THE BEST! You will be very pleased with the excellent quality of the Jen Harvey Photography experience & product!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lyz B

We've only had our engagement session so far but I was amazed by how comfortable Jen made my fiancé and I feel in front of the camera! Besides how much fun we had during our session, I was absolutely blown away by the beautiful photographs and timely turn around time! I am so... Read More excited to have Jen shoot our wedding this weekend - the whole process with her has been so easy and kept me calm and relaxed. Jen even drove out of her way to scout location with me for our first look. She has been a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Jen Harvey!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alexis W

Jen is beyond AMAZING! Makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She does fun little ice breakers with you prior to taking some pictures so you'll feel more comfortable. My fiancé and I booked her to photograph our wedding and we had our engagement pictures taken by... Read More her. During our engagement pictures it was pouring rain and freezing and she was still having so much fun with us and our pictures turned out beautiful. I cannot recommend Jen enough! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Abby H

Simply put Jen is the best photographer! She is so personable and has a way of putting you at ease and actually enjoy having your picture taken, not easy for someone who’s camera shy. The quality of her photos is tip-top, I was just blown away with how beautiful our wedding... Read More pictures turned out. If you’re looking for a photographer don’t hesitate to book Jen, she is incredible!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jamie L

I don’t even know where to begin to write my review about Jen Harvey Photography! I guess I should start with just saying Jen is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She is an incredible photographer but what makes her even more special is the great person she is inside and out. Jen and I met at our... Read More former employer when we worked together on the same team. She did family pictures for us for the first time when we found out we were pregnant with our first child in 2014 and here we are in 2017 about to have our Fall Mini Session! She has not only become our family photographer but she is part of our family forever. I think I may have told Jen this a few times but I am always looking at her work and thinking “I wish we knew each other when I got married”. I would have loved to hire Jen as my wedding photographer. She loves her job and goes above and beyond to make sure that her clients have the best day possible and have the photographs to remember those moments. She is truly an amazing person. I highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicki H

Where do I even start when trying to write about our amazing experience with Jen? We left our engagement session so incredibly excited to work with Jen again. I had no fears that she would make our wedding pictures gorgeous. When it came to the wedding day, I felt like I was... Read More reconnecting with an old friend. She instantly put my mind at ease and was so incredibly professional. At the wedding, a few guests asked me if the photographer was a friend of mine based on how we interacted. I could tell that she had my best interest at heart and wanted to ensure that I had gorgeous pictures to remember this important day. She found amazing lighting and has me so very anxious to see our wedding pictures. She made this insecure bride feel absolutely beautiful. I hope to work with Jen again in the future, and would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to rest easy knowing that their wedding portraits will be perfect.

2017-10-18T10:55:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the sweet words, Nicki. I loved meeting you and Pat and being a part of you incredible story. You truly have a special love for one another and there were so many special moments on your wedding day that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah S

I would highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography! We just recently had our engagement photoshoot, and working with her has been an amazing experience. She has been so responsive, professional, friendly, and fun to work with! We had to reschedule our engagement shoot multiple... Read More times due to weather, and Jen was so accommodating to our schedules, and was able to help us pick out a gorgeous location for our shoot. We got all of our beautiful pictures back to us within a week in an easy to use online gallery. My fiancé and I are so excited to have Jen capture our big day!

2017-10-18T10:58:37 Response from the vendor

I just can't wait to work with you and Grey again next year! The two of you are just wonderful together and I just know your wedding day is going to be incredible and full of so much love!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Megan S

Jen has been the most amazing photographer I have ever worked with. We met Jen 4 years ago, when she photographed my best friends wedding! I love Jen’s work 4 years ago and I was so excited that she was still in photography when I got engaged. As soon as I got engaged I reached... Read More out to her and she got back to me right away. There has never been a time where, when I needed Jen about something for my wedding she was always available. During our engagement shoot I had many ideas and Jen was gladly able to make my visions turn into real life! She had so many amazing ideas and always explained what her vision was to us! When you work with Jen you are not just her client, but she treats you like you are a friend! I would highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jordyn K

Jen is an AMAZING photographer! We just had our engagement shoot with her and it went better than I could have imagined! She made my fiancé and I feel so relaxed and carefree- nothing about our shoot was awkward or overly staged. So we were able to be ourselves the whole time.... Read More Our pictures turned out absolutely perfect- we love every single picture! Better yet, we were able to see our pictures in the online gallery within days! She is trustworthy, artsy, friendly, and a really down-to-earth person! My fiancé and I can't wait for our wedding and we know we will not be stressing about pictures thanks to her :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lauren M

Jen Harvey beautifully photographed our New Year's Eve wedding. Jen was such a pleasure to work with - first with our engagement photos, and later with our wedding. I especially loved Jen's ability to capture both formal, posed portraits, and candid moments. The candid shots... Read More from our first look and dancing with guests during our reception are some of my favorites. Jen has a fantastic eye and is incredibly professional. I felt completely at ease with Jen and I cherish her amazing photos from our special day. I highly recommend Jen Harvey Photography.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Mattie R

Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! She was great at directing us and making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She just make the whole process so easy and fun. I can’t wait to work with her again on our wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Natalie H

Jen photographed our Labor Day civil ceremony in Washington, D.C. Jen is a true professional and cares about the small details. It was a joy to have her as our photographer! The photos were beautiful and Jen captured our day perfectly.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Christie P

I've known Jen for many years. I met her through my ex-boyfriend (she was dating and is now married to one of his best friends) and we stayed close even after my ex and I broke up. When I met her, I immediately knew we would be great friends. She has a beautiful soul with a... Read More heart of gold and is one of the most real people I know. When I got engaged to my now husband, I had no idea where to even start with planning a wedding. There were so many different vendors for each category; how do I know who to trust? Who is going to understand my style, my personality, my likes, my vision, etc., when they don't know me personally? Are they going to get to know me personally? Are they going to sit down and understand my vision? There were so many questions going through my head. But there was one category that first came to mind; a photographer. And I already knew who I was going to select, no questions asked, I don't care if others are better, cheaper, whatever. I was going with Jen Harvey no matter what. I actually made sure she was available on the date I wanted before I even selected the venue because I wasn't willing to select a different photographer if she wasn't available; I would just switch my date. To me, the photographer was one of the most important vendors and best investment of your special day. While it takes a village to make a wedding happen, the photographer is the person that's going to capture this day so beautifully (or not), and capture these special moments so that they will remain a reality for years to come and something to look back on and show your kids and your grandkids and your great grandkids. There was only one person I trusted and that was Jen. From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, I could not have asked for anything better. If you look at her work, you can see for yourself just how talented she is. She is professional, very experienced, always on time and kept the day on track with the timeline. She captured our day so perfectly, but what I loved the most was the candid moments she captured that I didn't even realize happened because the day and everything about it moves so fast. Everyone will tell you the day goes by so fast and trust me when I say it does. So much, that it's very easy to forget the little moments, or not even realize when special things happen...like when you're watching your father gives his speech about you, your eyes are filled with tears and your completely in the moment so you can remember this, that you don't even realize that your now husband is also in the moment, watching you with tears in his eyes and smiling, as he watches you cry because he's so happy and in love with how special this moment is for you. Not every photographer will think or even notice to capture that, except Jen. To have this photo is one I will cherish forever. It's these little moments that Jen is so good at. With a good camera and photoshop, anyone can call themselves a photographer these days. But it's the ones that have a vision, a love for capturing moments, ones that take the time to get to know you and your partner, your likes, your style, who you are as a person. Most importantly, it's the ones that are truly passionate about giving back to you and giving you a gift you will be able to treasure forever. And that's Jen. She embodies all of these and why she is so amazing at what she does. I highly HIGHLY recommend Jen for your wedding. I am so thankful I chose her.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Mary C

Jen has been so fantastic through out our entire engagement and wedding! She accommodated our schedules for our engagement photos, as we changed it from 5:30pm to 6:45am. Jen sent us suggestions for props, outfits, makeup and hair recommendations, as well as multiple timeline... Read More options to make sure our day went just the way we wanted to. Jen made both myself and my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera, making it obvious to us that we had not only picked out a fantastic photographer, but that with her close attention to detail, our photos were no doubt going to be fantastic! I highly recommend Jen Harvey and am so incredibly happy she captured our big day! We cannot thank you enough, Jen!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Kellyn E

Jen was amazing to work with and by the end of working with her she felt like a friend! Her style was exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Christina R

Jen is an amazing photographer and a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Tara F

"I absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE Jen! She is an amazing photographer. I've worked with her several times. She has done a boudoir shoot, our engagement and wedding photos, maternity and now she is capturing our daughter through her first year. I am so happy that I found her. She is... Read More very professional, very detail oriented, and she knows how to make camera shy people feel more comfortable. The quality of her photos is second to none, she is absolutly amazing! As long as we are living in the area she will forever be our family photographer. Thanks so much Jen!! XOXO"

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kaitlin M

Where do I begin? Jen Harvey was a dream wedding photographer. I did a lot of research and met with three photographers before Jen. As soon as we met her, we knew she was it. Her positive energy, professional approach, and creative genius are unmatched. Jen has a true eye for... Read More wedding photography. I love her choices of lighting, lens, and angles. I don’t think I could ever begin to express my gratitude for having Jen photograph our wedding. She was available for any questions or concerns I had leading up to the wedding. When our photos came back, we have received so many compliments. We love Jen Harvey and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best professional wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Jennifer H

There are not enough words to express how happy we are with the work that Jen Harvey did. From the moment I met Jen I knew we had selected the best photographer for us. She was fun, easy-going and really listened to what we had in mind for our big day. She was always available... Read More to answer any questions we had both before and after the wedding. She truly captured our special day and has given us many wonderful photos for us to cherish for years to come. I would highly recommend Jen to anyone looking for a photographer that is very easy to work with and willing to do what is necessary to make your day as memorable as possible. I cannot wait to book Jen for the next big event!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Brian J

I am a plus size bride and all I wanted to feel was beautiful on our wedding day - Jen captured this (me being a beautiful bride) + all the beauty that surrounded us too. She truly captured the heart and soul of our wedding and I am so thankful that she was our wedding... Read More photographer.

Jennifer Harvey

I am a Baltimore based wedding photographer with a crazy passion for love, relationships and travel! I have crafted my style throughout the years and have developed a perfect mix of candid and tradition that allows your personalities and love to shine through. After all, your wedding day is all about you! I’m proud to have a classic, yet modern style that will stand the test of time while being loved and cherished for generation to come.