Romantic and Timeless Images

We strive to create clean, colorful and timeless images that portray your wedding day from start to finish. Our clients come to us because we create beautiful imagery. They stay with us because we create bonds that last beyond their wedding date.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Phoenix, AZ Phoenix & Worldwide (847) 224-6451

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alexus H

After getting engaged and deciding to get married only three months later (6.17.17) My top priorities were dress, venue and photographer! After hearing so many horror stories from close friends about their wedding photography experiences, I knew that I would search high and low... Read More for the perfect photographer ! Then one day after searching all over google and instagram my sister sent me the link to Jen Jinkens Photography . I immediately fell in love . All of the photos were flawless and beautiful. At the moment I knew that I had to have Jen Jinkens Photography ! So I quickly emailed Jen and no less than 24 hrs she greeted me with the sweetest email. From our first meeting via FaceTime to the engagement photo session to the wedding ! Jen treated my husband and I with the upmost respect and kindness. Jen's energy and upbeat spirit enhanced the mood and allowed for fun and gorgeous photos to be taken . She made sure that each photo I wanted was captured. One of my favorite moments was the private first dance photo shoot which we will cherish forever. I am so grateful that Jen agreed to capture our special day it was truly a pleasure to work with her . I am so in love with every single photo. Jen does not just take pictures to take pictures. She puts her heart and love into her work and each images shows that. I'm sad that our time together is over but I am happy to share her with other brides who are looking for a phenomenal photographer! Thank you Jen for turning my wedding day into beautiful images that will last a lifetime ❤️

2017-06-30T15:51:38 Response from the vendor

Lex, oh my gosh! This is so sweet! 😭😭😭 Thank you very much ❤️

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Greg R

Jen was such a great addition to our day. She added so much excitement and positive energy, and then perfectly captured that feeling. Her passion and talent are evident from the moment she arrives, and carrys all the through till she delivers a beautiful finished product. Can't... Read More say enough about how great The Jen Jinkens Photography experience is. Thank you again Jen.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Tessa M

Jennifer is amazing!!! She captures the moment perfectly and makes beautiful aunthentic moments come to life! She's so much fun and an expert at getting the crew to feel relaxed and comfortable. I'll definitely be using her for my next major life moment. Thank you Jennifer for... Read More all you've done. I'll cherish these pictures forever.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Melissa A

Jen was the favorite part of my wedding day. I didn't believe it to be true until I found her, how much a photographer can set the mood on your wedding day. Jen is incredibly talented, outgoing, spunky and attentive. She was there every step of the way. Hey planning skills and... Read More assistance on timelines was extremely helpful. Hey modern style of photography captures the delicate, natural, vibrant colors of the most memorable day of your life. Jen will meet with you in person, via Skype, text message, and phone call. She will make sure all your questions are answered and everything you asked for is accommodated. With all her energy, Jen is able to cater to all facets of a wedding, including being onsite all day. She will travel if needed and bring equipment for rain or shine. Jen is not afraid to experiment with new techniques. She goes out of her way to find unique hidden gems surrounding your special day to make them that much more memorable.

Jennifer Jinkens

From the moment I completed photographing my first wedding, I knew it was something I not only wanted to do FOREVER, but I wanted to perfect the art of the day. I love being able to capture gorgeous images obviously, but what I love more than anything is helping my couples achieve their goals - If they are happy, I'm happiest! I've worked hard to establish meaningful relationships with vendors throughout Phoenix and the Chicagoland area, specifically to assist my couples when they need it most. From referrals, to timelines - I ensure my couples have exactly what they need!