Honest wedding photography for the deeply in love.

We are a husband and wife photography team based in the Deep South. A strong love connection between two people inspires us more than any beautiful view. We want to shoot weddings of people who are crazy in love, like, can’t keep your hands off of each other-- folks who treasure each other and are more interested in being married than having a “Pinterest-perfect,” looks-good-on- paper kinda wedding day. Relationships filled with warmth, sweetness, kindness. Photography isn’t about just paying bills for us. We choose this craft over and over, because we love love. We value people and stories and we believe in the art of celebration.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Will Travel Anywhere! (504) 232-6904

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Hope F

We had such a wonderful experience with Jen as our wedding photographer! First of all, we LOVE our wedding pictures. The pictures so beautifully capture the moments and the feelings of that day, and we couldn't be happier with them. Jen's style was exactly what we were looking... Read More for to capture our wedding day. The pictures make my husband and I, and our families, so incredibly happy to look at, and I know we are going to cherish them always. Jen was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. She was always so sweet, personable, and down-to-earth, and she put us at ease when taking pictures with her. We had a lot of fun wandering around the park with her for our engagement pictures, and we really love the sweet pictures of us that came out of it. I also took bridal pictures with Jen, which was a lot of fun too and they turned out so lovely. The day of our wedding, Jen and Kevin joined in seamlessly with the girls group and guys group to snap pictures as we finished getting ready. The pre-ceremony pictures were taken quickly and easily. There was no stress while trying to get the pictures done - we just had fun and enjoyed taking pictures during the special time before the wedding. After the ceremony, the pictures with our wedding party, families, and the two of us went just as easily and efficiently. We absolutely love the pictures from our reception. Jen and Kevin did a great job of getting pictures of the moment while not interfering with it. They really captured the emotions and the energy, especially the great joy we were experiencing. We feel so blessed and forever grateful for Jen and our beautiful wedding photos and can’t recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Nam N

Let's start off by saying: WE DROVE FROM HOUSTON JUST FOR HER!! I've had the privilege to work in film and production and have met many amazing photographers, but none like this woman. One of the few photographers I can say that has a gift to make people immediately feel... Read More comfortable. She made shooting in 106 degree weather so enjoyable and fun. It never felt awkward. She is so creative in getting you to act natural, but bring out your authentic joy. You can learn how to frame shots, adjust your ISO and shutter speed, and even learn how to photoshop. What you CAN'T learn is how to make something that can be intimidating or overwhelming become an amazing memory you look back on. Not to mention her ability to capture photos in her own unique style. They are gorgeous. She understands lighting very well. This team, her husband and herself, is something special!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Elizabeth C

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer, period. Jen was friendly, professional, and incredibly accommodating throughout this entire process. She was very responsive to emails, easy to talk to, and I always felt like her number one priority (even though I know... Read More she must have a LOT of clients). Jen has such an incredible eye, and I told her before my wedding day that I wanted her to have 100% creative freedom in terms of the shots and locations. But even though I let Jen have the reins, I feel like the photos clearly communicate everything I wanted my wedding day to be. I still don't know how she does it! I could not have asked for a sweeter, more personable, or more talented photographer. Even though I am a fundamentally awkward person, she made me feel so at ease. As for the photos, I can't even count the number of people who've told me that they are some of the most beautiful wedding photographs they've ever seen. And I agree!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lindsey L

I could not have asked for a better photographer for my special day! She captured it perfectly; the mood, the atmosphere, and especially the sunlight glow! She knew exactly the perfect time to take the photos as far as lighting goes! She got every angle perfectly at the... Read More ceremony, was super quick and efficient with our after ceremony pictures (as we requested, because we wanted more dance time!), and she got pictures of all our guests eating and talking at the reception before the sun went down, which was such a treat to look back and see all our guests enjoying themselves! I could not be happier with the results! She is awesome, so sweet, and easy to work with!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Mallory D

Jen made our engagement session and wedding day so unbelievable! She's easy to work with, so fun and sweet! We knew we would get great results just from being with her. When we actually received our pictures we were in awe!!! They were beautiful. We had local people who saw our... Read More wedding on Facebook tell us how wonderful the pictures turned out! She's the best at capturing the sweetest and best moments!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Ansley T

Jen is an absolute rockstar! Not only is she quick with communication prior to the wedding, but she absolutely kills it day of. There was never a moment where I felt overwhelmed or at a loss with how our pictures were going to come out. She makes you feel confident and beautiful... Read More in every way! We will cherish our pictures forever and are so so so thankful for the unbelievably work Jen + Kevin did for us! If you're hesitant on who should be your photographer for your wedding- don't be! Jen has your back and she ROCKS! Choose her ASAP!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jenny J

Jen is fabulous! From start to finish she (and her husband) were wonderful to work with. I should have realized when we got the incredible engagement photos that the wedding photos would be incredible. She listened to what the bride wanted, made sure we got every shot and... Read More stayed so tuned into what was happening at the wedding. It was remarkable looking back at all the photos how many scenes she was in the background of so that we could really have tons of photos from the day. I would highly recommend Jen for your special occasion. She is considerate, thoughtful and lovely and most importantly her photos are nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Brianna T

I've never been on a photoshoot before so I was super nervous, but thankfully Jen made us feel so comfortable and relaxed! She is so sweet and easy to get along with, and makes it so easy to get the perfect shots. I honestly felt like I was just having fun with my fiancé rather... Read More than on a photoshoot! The pictures came back to us in a timely fashion, and were better than I could have ever imagined. I especially loved all of the action moments that were captured:)

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Molly T

Jen is such a sweetheart! She definitely made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and made us laugh a lot! She gave us a sneak peek of our pictures very quickly after our shoot which we were so excited about! We'll be using her for our wedding and can't wait!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Nikki L

I absolutely adore Jen!! Not only is she amazingly talented but she is also such a sweet and humble human being!❤️ She did our engagement pictures (and allowed a few with our 2 kids!) they were so fun and perfect. Her and her husband also shot our wedding, which I just got them... Read More back, and they are flawless. On top of all that she also does our family photos. I will never use anyone else. She's the type of person you want to give your business to. I can't say enough about her! Love her!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kathryn M

Jen was a pleasure to work with and the photographs from our wedding are AMAZING. Working with her was seamless and she helped make the entire wedding day stress free. The photographs really capture the entire day perfectly. Wedding guests have also been blown away by the... Read More photographs from the wedding. In the end, you can r tell that Jen loves what she does and it shows in her work. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kayla D

I'm so thankful to Jen for giving me such a wonderful experience during my bridal photos and wedding day. We originally chose Jen because of her beautiful work (even scheduling our wedding around having her as our photographer!). And after our first meeting at a local coffee... Read More shop I knew we had absolutely made the right decision. Her down to earth nature was exactly what my husband and I needed. She is such a calming force for a day that can be quite busy with many pesonalities to balance. Jen (and Kevin) did a great job at keeping us relaxed and enjoying the day. Jen was timely with communication and turnaround of my pictures after both sessions. She was lovely to work with - I would absolutely recommend her and look forward to working with her again!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Jen is incredible. She did our engagement photos and portraits before the wedding, and she also edited all of our wedding photos. She is so gentle and warm but claims authority with that camera! She knows exactly what she's doing and makes you feel beautiful and comfortable... Read More while she does it. I personally feel somewhat awkward when having my photo taken, but she directed the shoot in a way that made me completely relax and just enjoy the moment with my (now) husband. She has a great eye for natural lighting, natural poses, and those precious moments that come and go in an instant. Somehow she knows just when to press that button to capture it all. She got our photos back to us in the amount of time she said she would, and we were absolutely amazed. The quality of her skill and her equipment really shows through her work, and we were blown away by the pictures from both our engagement and our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Meagen V

AMAZING!!! Jen took my bridals and was so easy to work with, from booking to helping decide a place and giving me clear and timely instructions on how to prepare. She helped me figure out a bit of what I was going for and then left me with the words "just trust me." So glad that... Read More I fully could! At the shoot, she made me feel so comfortable and excited the entire time. She gave enough instruction that I did not feel silly standing there being photographed. She was so patient as we fixed my dress and paid attention to the things I was insecure about, never rushing me nor making me feel those things were insignificant since they mattered to me. But possibly the best bit of the experience are the sneak peak pics and the passion that oozes from Jen as she captures the perfect light or shot and gets so excited about it! Then....I received my photos back. UNBELIEVABLE! I really couldn't even believe it was me in those beautiful photos. If you are debating which photographer to choose and reading reviews because you are afraid to pick the wrong one, I am telling you that you can't go wrong with Jen! So so great!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Victoria T

Jennifer is everything lovely! She captured our lakehouse wedding so beautifully and made us feel so comfortable, loved & values the whole wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

I appreciate Jen Menard having leadership and authority for our wedding event. She used great techniques for pictures and the shots were unbelievable.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Jen was great! She photographed our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. My husband and I had never taken any professional pictures before so we were both very nervous, but Jen did a wonderful job at making us feel as... Read More comfortable as we could. Her direction and sweet demeanor really helped calm our nerves. Her talent is clearly evident in everything she photographs.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Jen is amazing! Her friendly demeanor and personability put you right at ease when taking pictures. She knew exactly what to do to uniquely capture our relationship and was so encouraging the whole time! We were in awe when we received our pictures a few weeks later! They were... Read More beautiful and bursting with emotion. In addition, her professionalism is impeccable. She tells you her process for shooting and delivering your photos and you get exactly what she promises. Jen has taken pictures for me several times now and I am never disappointed. I am so happy to have found her and plan to use her for all of my future portrait needs!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Rosalyne W

We are SO grateful for Jen's talent! She is so comfortable to be around and encouraging while taking photos. We love her work! She is generous & flexible with her time. We are so glad we chose her for our biggest memories so far -- engagement & wedding!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Jennifer Menard is one of the most talented ladies I know. She has an incredible eye for composition and she manages to capture every detail exquisitely among wedding day chaos. Jennifer is not only a great photographer but she also really gets to know the couple, and help shape... Read More and tell their story through her photos. Her specialty is the best candid photos ever! She's really fun and makes the picture taking experience very enjoyable.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Jared M

First of all, we LOVED our photos. Jen has an eye for capturing the sweetest moments between friends and family. Jen was so quick to think of solutions when things didn't go as planned for our pictures and when things were colder than we thought they were going to be! They were... Read More so accommodating and made sure each one of us were taken care of. Jen and Kevin were very discrete and made sure we were the center of attention. We would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Amy D

Jen and Kevin are among the best of the best when it comes to wedding photography. Not only are the photos they create aesthetically pleasing, but they were a pleasure to work with on the day of.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Tricia T

Jen was an incredible photographer to work with, from beginning to end. She first met me at a coffee shop to help me imagine what kind of style I wanted for my engagement and wedding photos and continued to offer the same enthusiasm through all of our photo sessions. We... Read More absolutely loved her work, which struck a beautiful balance of refined yet genuine!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

You know you picked the right photographer when you treasure the experience of running around New Orleans being goofballs just as much as you treasure the finished product. Jen's authenticity, sense of humor, and kindness are qualities that not only make her a true friend, but... Read More an exceptional photographer. One of the aspects I love most about her work is her ability to capture that spark between two people. I still love the engagement photos she took (2 years later), and I always look forward to seeing who she's captured next. This woman is so good at what she does, and she exudes grace and generosity throughout the entire process. Man, I just love her. I sincerely recommend her for your engagements, wedding, lifestyle, whatever it may be, she will deliver.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Jen is a dream engagement and wedding photographer. She is a consummate professional and also a total joy to work with. My husband, like a lot of dudes, doesn't love being photographed, but Jen made the engagement and wedding portraits fun and relaxing so that we managed to... Read More look natural and like ourselves. Jen is great communicator and had good suggestions for what to do during portrait shots that reflect our personalities. During our wedding, it seemed like she and Kevin almost never took a break and captured literally everything! Their candid shots during the ceremony, of the first dances, cake cutting and group dance floor scenes are some of my favorites. The portfolio that we got back was the perfect mix of portraits and candids. I could not ask for better experience for our engagement or wedding photos or a more amazing gallery of finished photos. Snatch her up before she's booked!

Jen Menard

I'm Jen -- I've been photographing weddings for 8 years, and recently got married to Kevin! Now he shoots each wedding with me, and we both agree that marriage is the most rewarding and fun adventure we’ve been part of. We are goofy and quirky and constantly laughing—and pretty much obsessed with each other. We are excited for those who are embarking on their own adventure of marriage!