Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

21610 Hagilbert Court, Humble, TX (713) 425-9852

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alexa N

Jenn and her team were great to work with. We had a very large wedding party (12), but the three of them handled us with time to spare. I was pretty undecided on how to wear my hair. But after Jenn asked about my dress, accessories, and took my hair and the weather into... Read More consideration, she was able to recommend the perfect style. And to top it off, they kept us laughing the entire time!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Amber V

Jenn and her team were amazing. When I was panicking, they knew how to calm me down. I am forever grateful for them. My hair was amazing and my make up waa flawless. My day was perfect because of them.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Brooke N

Jenn By Design was wonderful!!!!!!! Very friendly and professional! I have used them for many big events in my life so it was no question on who I would be using for my wedding day! Jennifer did EXACTLY what my girls and myself asked for and she made it 100 times better than... Read More what we would have ever dreamed of! Highly, highly, highly recommend them!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Jenn and Jessica made my daughter feel beautiful on her wedding day. The entire wedding party looked gorgeous, and they were such delights to deal with. I highly recommend them. Thanks again, Jenn

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Laura G

I chose Jenn to do my bridal makeup for my summer outdoor wedding. She did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup and understood exactly what I was asking for, even though I didn't exactly have the vocabulary to describe what it was I wanted. She also did all three of my... Read More bridesmaids and two hair styles, and they each looked stunning! She took the time with each face and really brought out everyone's best features. She was also a vital part of my actual wedding ceremony. My sister and Maid of Honor was on the verge of fainting up at the alter and was able to escape unoticiced to the dressing area where Jenn was still packing up. I was told later that my sister used the last of her strength to hold up my now husband's wedding band and exclaim her panic without words before she fainted. Jenn took the wedding band from my sister and snuck it back up to the alter like a ninja just in time! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Hollyann G

Jenn was a fantastic help on my wedding day. Her and her team where in Galveston and at our hotel room at 4:00 am to make the 6 of us gorgeous for my cruise wedding. Obviously by the early time frame she is super flexible and extreamly accomadating . The hair and makeup were... Read More beautiful!! I couldn't have been more happy. The only thing I will say is that it does take her a little while to respond to e-mails . Just be patient she always answers eventually and she and her team are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Joy M

Jennifer is so incredibly talented, and she made all of us look and feel gorgeous! She's so easy to work with, and knows exactly how to combine her clients' wishes with her own expertise to come up with a perfect look! I could not have asked for a better stylist for the biggest... Read More day of my life!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job on my hair for my cousins wedding. She listens to what you want and gives great suggestions. I will use her again!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Jennifer has been doing my hair for years and when it comes to my big day or my friends big day we can always count on her to make us feel beautiful! Thanks for being awesome, Jennifer!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Kristin A

Jenn by Design was absolutely AMAZING!!!! My initial makeup/hair artist bail one month before my wedding date and when that happened I immediately contacted Jenn. She was so incredibly helpful in finding an artist for my day and she came through with flying colors. I was beyond... Read More lucky to have Sarah as my consultant. She did a outstanding job on my entire bridal party and myself. I will definitely recommend them to anyone needing this service. Thank you again Jenn and Sarah!

Wedding Day Time Crunch!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Rebecca T

I'm so conflicted on writing this review! Let me just start with - I LOVED Jenn. She showed up early & immediately put me at ease. She was laidback, yet professional. She brought absolutely everything she needed to do my hair and makeup - including lighting and a tall make up... Read More chair. Like I said, super professional! My make-up was fantastic and it stayed on all day, night, and the next day (oops! I didn't wash off my make-up that night; Don't judge!). It was raining on my wedding day, so the curls fell pretty quickly and it did frizz a bit. I'm not holding the weather-affected hair against her, AT ALL. The "poof" she put in lasted incredibly, but I do wish she had used more hair spray to try to avoid the frizz. Before the weather (which I can't blame on her at all!) hit my hair, it was stunning. Honestly, it was my fantasy hair and makeup. She did a fantastic job. Her pricing was amazing, as was her quality. 5 stars for Jenn, herself. Now, for the bad. The only bad for Jenn was that my hair & make up took a lot longer than expected. I know this happens a lot for brides, but it was a pretty big delay! I'm not sure how long I was in 'the chair', but I will say that I was supposed to take my bridal portraits at 4pm... And I was in the chair until 4:45 This was the only con for Jenn, but definitely something that needs work. I hope she works on blocking out more time for her brides in the future - because her quality is great and I'd definitely use her, again! The other con is a big one, but isn't a direct reflection on Jenn, herself. She brought along Martin to assist in the bridesmaid's hair... He was really, really sweet. But oh goodness. Really slow and only one of the girls even liked her hair! He seemed really nervous, so I think he's new. Unfortunately, I would strongly recommend for Jenn not to use him in weddings until he has more experience. One of my bridesmaid's hair looked so bad that she was crying - until I made her ask him to redo it! Even after the redo, it was very, very plain. In summary - don't hesitate to book with Jenn, but if you're planning a wedding where she'll need a back-up stylist, request someone with a lot of experience! Also, make sure to book PLENTY of time for your hair and makeup. She's worth the time, but it really threw a wrench in our wedding pictures, as we ran out of daylight!

Good Experience

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Danielle w

I was an attendant in my sister's wedding this winter. She arranged for all of us to have our hair and makeup done, which wasn't something I was crazy about- I am way pickier than my sister. Jenn and her assistant were really great at listening to what we all wanted and I was... Read More much happier with my hair and makeup than I was any other time I had had it done. Overall, it was a great experience.

Great Work!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 sarah g

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. Jenn and Jessica did all the hair and makeup for our large party, which had 9 people total. It worked really well because Jenn did all of the hair and Jessica did most of the makeup. They were sweet and professional, and worked well... Read More together. It was 102 degrees outside at the time of the ceremony and all of our hair & makeup stayed. I don't know how they managed that... I guess that's why they are the professionals!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Caroline E

My husband's family has known Jenn a very long time. As soon as we got engaged, my mother-in-law told me she had the makeup covered. Jenn and I exchanged texts several times but I didn't meet her until my wedding day. She just showed up at my house and made me beautiful. I... Read More don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so she made sure and didn't overdo things. I think it helped that she has auburn hair just like me. She was professional and kept me calm even though there was lots of chaos with last minute wedding details going on around me. I'm glad to have met Jenn and had her as a part of my day.

Family friend

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Travis h

I have known Jenn since I was in the 6th grade and she cut my whole family's hair. She always did my mom and sister's hair for events, so when I got engaged last year, I suggested her to my fiance. My mom and my sister looked good, but my wife looked gorgeous. She was really... Read More happy with her work and of course I was happy that she was happy. And not to seem mushy or anything, it was really cool to have someone I trusted and have known for 15 years to be a part of me and my wife's wedding day.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Sharon s

I recently hired Jenn by Design to do my hair and makeup, along with my daughter's and stepdaughter's, for my wedding. Erica answered all my emails promptly, was punctual, and very professional. She made both girls and I beautiful for my wedding, and the whole experience... Read More really helped us bond. I will be using Jenn by Design in the Spring when it comes time for the girls' prom.

Great in a time crunch

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 danielle d

Sarah and Erica did a great job on everyone's hair and makeup on my wedding day. When I booked, I didn't have a time frame to get ready before the wedding. As the date got closer, I found out we would only have the venue for 4 hours before the wedding to do 6 hair and makeup.... Read More Jenn was very understanding and accommodating and assigned another artist to my party. A stressful situation was avoided and everyone looked great throughout the night. Needless to say, I was extremely pleased.

Great from start to finish

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

My entire experience with Jenn by Design was great- from the first email I sent, to the day of the wedding. I booked my date about 6 months before me wedding. We exchanged several emails over that course of time, discussed what I was looking for, and what I knew I didn't... Read More want. Jenn even asked about my dress, veil, bridemaids' dresses, colors, and theme of the wedding to make sure that everything flowed the day of the wedding. Jenn and her team were punctual, organized, and managed to keep me laughing all day because I was a stressed out bride. I felt more beautiful than I have ever felt that day and when I got my pictures back, I felt the same feeling all over again. I highly recommend Jenn and any of her artists for your wedding.

Hair that Holds

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding in May. Jen and Martin made everyone beautiful and our hair and makeup stayed all day, even though it was 95 outside and rained half of the day. They were super sweet and professional.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 12/29/2014

I think my daughter is gorgeous, but then again I'm probably biased. I didn't think there was a way to make Heather even more beautiful than she already was, but Jenn and her team managed to do just that. She looked like something out of a fairytale. I was reluctant (scared... Read More actually) to have my hair and makeup done because I had never had someone other than myself do it, but my daughter insisted. I was so glad that I did... She took 10 years off and I felt 20 years younger! If any mothers of the bride are are leery of letting someone else do their hair and makeup, do yourself a favor and have Jenn and Jessica make you beautiful. It will make you and your daughter happy.

The Best Yet!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014

I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding this past March. I have been in A LOT of weddings, this was my 7th time as a bridesmaid, and the hair and makeup looks that Jenn by Design created was my favorite, by far. When I sat down and was asked about the look I wanted, it... Read More was easier for me to show them the looks that I didn't want. I felt beautiful and sexy, not like I was dressed up for Halloween or going to prom. When I finally get marries, I will definitely be giving Jenn by Design a call!

Jenn By Design is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Alicia A

Jenn By Design made my wedding day amazing and made me feel so comfortable, relaxed and beautiful! My sister used her for her wedding earlier in the year, and I did not even consider looking at other options when it came time for mine. I inquired that same day about booking my... Read More wedding with Jenn by Design, and was so excited to have her do hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party. They truly made us look wonderful, and ensured to listen to what we wanted, in order to give us the best look for the big day. Jenn by Design is extremely reasonably priced, and you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend her!!

Wedding Saver

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

My sister had her wedding in October and my gift to her was to pay for her hair and make-up. I had at first set up an appointment with a local hairdresser for a trial run. Everything went smoothly until about a month before the wedding, the hair dresser said she didn't write it... Read More down in her appointment book and she was going to be out of town the weekend of my sister's wedding. I was frustrated and stressed to say the least. I found Jenn by Design online and was hoping that they had an opening and would travel. I didn't want my sister to have to worry about any of this on her wedding day. Jenn was awesome! She matched me with a hair and make-up artist who did an amazing job. Jenn and her teamed walked me through the whole process and it felt like they really went out of their way to help relieve the stress that weddings can have. The hair and make-up artist arrived early and had everything set up and ready for my sister to just sit down and get ready. My sister looked gorgeous on her special day and I have Jenn by Design to thank. I highly recommend them and will most likely be using them for my special day whenever it comes!!

great choice

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Hailey M

My wedding was in August. I had a hair/ makeup trial and then day of services for myself 5 bridesmaids, and two moms. Jenn and her assistant were very friendly and professional, and it was a great price. They were able to take my comments from the trial and make sure I was... Read More happy on the day of the wedding. I was happy with my makeup- there was a bit of an issue with my eyelashes, but they worked on them until I was completely satisfied. I absolutely loved my hair, and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law looked beautiful. We were slightly rushed for time towards the end of our session, but Jenn worked hard to get us out the door on time. My only regret is that I forgot to ask for a touch up lipstick to take with me, I ended up having to retouch with lipstick my mom had in her purse. Other than that, it was a great experience and Jenn was a talented, friendly, and professional choice!

MUST HAVE HAIR&MAKEUP ARTIST!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 amber l

I hired Jenn after trying several other makeup artist. We started with a makeup trial and I fell in love! She listens, takes your advice and ideas of what you want makes it a reality. She then did a hair and makeup trial and once again went above and beyond, After that I... Read More booked her to do my hair and makeup for bridal portraits and myself and wedding party. We started early in the morning for hair and makeup for bridal portraits, she helped me get into my dress, actually drove me to my session and did touch ups the entire time! She is amazing, goes out of her way for her clients and truly cares. I bought a tiara to wear for the wedding, and ending up not liking it so Jenn actually make me a hair piece to wear during my reception and it matched my wedding jewelry perfectly. I am so thankful to have had the chance to find her and hope other people get the same amazing experience like I did. For the wedding, everyones hair and makeup turned out amazing. Jenn and 1 of her other makeup artist stayed the entire wedding to make sure everyone looked amazing the entire night. I received so many compliments on how gorgeous I looked and I wouldnt have looked so amazing if it wasnt for her. Her personality is addictive, very easy to talk to and click with. Her prices are extremely reasonable. HONESTLY, she could charge way more for her work because of how good she is. I am extremely picky about my makeup and she was the 1 person who was able to do what I wanted and made it even better then that. Sorry this is so long, but I have nothing but great stuff to say about her. In the end all I ask is call/e-mail her and book at least a trial with her so you don't regret the opportunity of having an amazing hair and makeup artist which every bride deserves!