Jenna Lynn Photography

For me, there's something about Photography that makes it unique. It's an artistic medium that's able to capture the small details of life that quickly fade from memory. In a great photo we can hear a laugh–we can feel the emotion of the moment. Every person, animal, environment is beautiful in it's own way. By seeing that natural beauty and emotion, I can capture the moments that you didn't know you needed to hold on to.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Armanda B

Being a bride on a budget, with a strong want for amazing pictures of our wedding day, I was EXTREMELY stressed out trying to find a photographer, until I found Jenna. I basically drooled all over her website thinking there is no way I could afford her, but I was ecstatic to... Read More find how reasonable her prices are. I messaged her right away to meet up. At our first meeting we talked for almost two hours! If that doesn't say shes a likable person, I don't know what will! We went over each part of the day and she took notes of exactly what our vision of the day was. Her style is classic, elegant, and true to real life. Sure lots of photographers can add cool effects to create a certain style, but I really wanted real, true, timeless, crisp depiction of our day, and that's exactly what she provided. On the day of I was running late, super stressed out, my plan was to get a lot of group shots before the ceremony, when that didn't happen due to my own issues of being late to the venue, I was worried about our cocktail/photo hour running too long, but Jenna was able to whip out all of the shots we needed in a quick manner to get us out into the reception as quick as possible. I really wanted one of my friends who has an old school film camera to take a handful of shots for us in real film,, and she was totally cool with it (Its really asking a lot to take time out of her photo hour, and let another person take photos) but she understood what these photos meant to me, and even grabbed a few shots of him taking shots of me, which I thought was really cool! She made sure to take notes of the things I mentioned I wanted and reminded me multiple times throughout the night, which I was so thankful for! Being a recently bride as well Jenna knows exactly what you're going through, and exactly what to ask. I felt so confident in Jenna and her work, that I was able to just relax and enjoy the day fully. I'm so glad we found Jenna to be our photographer, she is truly the best, and we will continue to use her for all of our future photography needs!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Erin L

Jenna was recommended to us by word of mouth from a coworker, and I must say we really hit the jackpot hiring her! She really cares about your vision, meets with you prior to go over this, and meets every request you have for the big day. I wanted a classic / vintage feel,... Read More nothing too whimsy, and she was right on the mark! Everyone has raved over the pics. I feel it's such an important investment for the special day, and I'm happy with every penny spent on our photos. Her prices are good too! I look forward to the next time I can use her for a photo shoot :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Leanne F

We hired Jenna to be our wedding photographer after finding her on The Knot. Jenna was amazing to work with- we met before the wedding and talked about our ideas and wishes for the day. We emailed a few times throughout the planning months and she was always quick to respond.... Read More Day of the wedding, she was professional, flexible, and focused on getting great shots. It was as though she was part of the wedding party! The pictures themselves couldn't have come out better- she was able to capture just the 'look' we had asked for. And the highlight video she put together had everyone I showed it to in tears! Looking through the photos lets us relive our special day all over again! If you're considering Jenna as your photographer, book her now! She was an asset to our wedding team- we couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Alicia K

Absolutely loved every single one of my photos done by Jenna. She photographed my engagement and wedding. She will be our forever photographer!she makes you feel comfortable you can joke around with her. She feels like a family member at your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley R

Jenna is amazing! I found her on Craigslist trying to find a photographer that wouldn't cost an arm and leg. After emailing with her and meeting her and her husband we knew she would do an amazing job, and she did! And I didn't have to sell an organ in order to pay for it! I... Read More gave her a shot list and she made sure we got all the pictures we wanted with out taking forever. I've been to a lot of weddings where it seems like the bride and groom spend half of the reception taking pictures, thankfully this was not the case with Jenna and we got to enjoy our reception! She was even able to capture an amazing picture of us with our dogs even though one of our dogs was terrified of all the people around! She was also very discreet, I didn't even notice her taking pictures! Some photographers can be in your face and in your guests way but Jenna wasn't like that at all which I appreciated. Her and her husband are the nicest friendliest people I've met, my family had nothing but wonderful things to say about working with her and I'm so glad that we chose her to photograph our very important day. She sent me an e-mail at 2am after our wedding saying she was just so excited she couldn't stop editing the pictures and sent me what she had so far which was so nice to wake up to the next morning. It was awesome being able to share some professional photos with family that wasn't able to make it to the wedding. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas waiting to see the rest of the photos!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Natalie

Jenna is an amazing Photographer to work with. I don't usually like getting my picture taken and she made sure my fiance and I felt comfortable and (best of all) had fun! Our pictures came out great and I now recommend her to everyone I know.

Jenna

Hi, I'm Jenna! I love photographing genuine emotions & moments. I'm constantly being inspired by the world around me and each person that I work with makes me love my job even more. I was born & raised in Rhode Island which means I'm inherently in-love with the ocean. I enjoy traveling & getting to see new places around the world. My favorite place so far was Italy! Fall is my absolute favorite season–And it's my favorite to photograph as well. I'm also completely obsessed with my two cats, Gatsby & Fitz. And my most memorable day was marrying my junior-high-sweetheart (& best friend) Will.