Jenni Grubba Events

Northern CA, Bay Area, Carmel Valley, Santa Barbara County

Love Pro + Party Thrower

Welcome! Welcome! We LOVE love! Every single wedding produced by JGE results in raving reviews for years to come. We take a unique approach to wedding coordination by inviting our couples into our family. We will become quite close over the process and we guarantee FUN! We offer a wide array of services including but not limited to: - Full Planning + Design - Design - Month-of Coordination - Day-of Coordination - Destination + Elopement - City Hall Weddings - Venue Scouting - Calligraphy Services - Custom Signage - Market Flowers A midwestern gal with a midwestern work ethic, my team and I will go above and beyond in every aspect of your event, beginning with your very first consultation. We want this to be as seamless as possible and look so forward to working with you!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Northern CA, Bay Area, Carmel Valley, Santa Barbara County (608) 609-5797
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Jenni is truly an extraordinary event planner. She planned our engagement party as well as our wedding on March of 2015 in Madison, WI. She has an incredible attention to detail, and took so much pride in every aspect of our big day, and every piece of the planning... Read More process. When you get married, you hear so many opinions, from so many people; it was nice to hear Jenni just tell us to listen to ourselves, and focus on OUR vision for what our big day should be. She took our vision and ran with it, and we couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out. Everything about our engagement party and wedding was so well organized and mapped out, it really eased so much tension for us. We felt like we were in such great hands the entire time which allowed us to really enjoy every moment, and be fully present during the most important day of our lives. She is great at dealing with all of the things that you either don't want to deal with, don't have the time for, or simply don't think about! All weddings/events have unexpected incidents that occur that you simply can’t plan for, where quick thinking to form a solution is necessary. I’m sure a few incidents arose on our big day, however we never heard about them – Jenni handles it like a ninja behind the scenes making sure to not let anything wreck your special day vibes ☺ She truly is a master event planner. We would highly recommend Jenni for any event you are planning! She's a gem!

2016-06-27T23:50:39 Response from the vendor

Tori Tori Tori - YOU'RE a gem! Thank you for the beautiful review!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Marissa A

We hired Jenni to do month-of coordination and floral for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! She was incredible - if there were any problems on our wedding day, I was/am completely unaware of it because she was on top of everything. For florals, I requested a massive,... Read More overflowing, colorful bouquet and what she made was even prettier than I could have imagined! She also made a stunning hanging floral arrangement that we used as a backdrop for the ceremony and reception. (Yes, she's so fabulous that she managed to move it from one site to another!) For a stress-free wedding, hire Jenni!

2017-10-26T16:50:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet sweet review! I think your backdrop will forever be my favorite =)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jenna B

After working in the wedding industry with Jenni for several years (my husband and I are wedding photographers), she was one of the first decisions we made when planning our own destination wedding in Sayulita, Mexico. Leading up to the wedding day she was excited, efficient,... Read More and extremely thoughtful in all planning. We even hired her to officiate our very intimate "stateside" legal marriage in my parent's kitchen - that's how much we trusted her and wanted her to be a part of our day. When it was time to head South for the wedding, Jenni traveled with us for the entire week, making sure all final details and any needs we had were taken care of - including for all of our family and friends. She adds a level of positive energy, level-headedness, and warmth to any situation. She expertly coordinated all of the moving parts and vendors, made sure we stayed on track with our timeline, and executed all of the beautiful little details that made the setting "ours" for the day. She even golf-carted around town playing the role of "nurse" when a few of our guests got sick - making sure everyone was well hydrated and medicated. All-in-all it just felt right to have her by our sides, and our family and friends couldn't agree more. She'll forever be a part of our community. It is truly difficult to summarize in just this short paragraph how dedicated, gracious, thoughtful, motivated, and passionate Jenni is about her work. She goes above and beyond what anyone could expect from even the best of planners. All we can say is take the time to meet her - you'll see what we mean within 30 seconds. Jenni is one-of-a-kind, and we're so proud to know her!

2017-10-26T16:51:27 Response from the vendor

I love you guys. It was so special to be asked to be such a big part of so many parts to your wedding. <3

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Vince M

If you want to win at weddings, Jenni will help you make it happen. We gave her some general ideas of what we wanted for our destination wedding in Portugal and she planned all of the amazing details, basically all we had to do was show up! She really made everything... Read More unbelievably successful and easy for us. Despite the location being halfway around the world with guests arriving from numerous states and countries, Jenni orchestrated all of the festivities smoothly and beautifully. You can really see industry experience and attention to detail show through how easy she makes it all look. I don't know how she does it, but that's why we hired her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Rebecca H

Jenni is AMAZING! She planned the wedding of my best friend in Portugal and it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever (and probably will ever) attend. I have no idea how she coordinated everything from across the world, but the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception,... Read More brunch--everything--was seamless. She thought of every possible detail and made sure the bride and bridal party were enjoying themselves at every moment. I've been to a few other weddings she's planned and this is not the exception. All of them are gorgeous, so well planned no one has to think, and always with special touches that make them stand out and feel personal to the couple. She will definitely be planning my wedding and everyone else should hire her too!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Bri S

Jenni took care of everything for our wedding. It was amazing to put everything in her hands, and know that it would be a beautiful, perfect celebration. We could really just take the time on our wedding day to spend time with our friends and family, without worrying about any... Read More one of the little things that need attention. Jenni coordinated with everyone to make sure they arrived, knew where to go, and had rides to and from the venue. Our guests had an amazing time (and also didn't have to worry or think about a thing!) This was particularly wonderful because it was everyone's first time in Portugal, and there are always things that go awry with a big group traveling to a new place. We loved our fairytale wedding, and we loved being able to truly enjoy our day with Jenni!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Carol A

Jenni did an awesome job as the month-of coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. She had everything in place, all the details handled. The whole wedding and reception went so smoothly. It was wonderful! Thank you so much, Jenni!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Susie W

Jenni came to our room when I was sick at Joe and Jen's wedding, and brought me medicine and food and she checked on me several times to see if she could help me with anything. She went above and beyond her duties to make sure everyone was doing well. She is THE person who I... Read More would want to coordinate my wedding not only because of her compassion but because this wedding was the most stunning wedding I have ever seen! Her creativeness and eye for detail and organization was flawless. You won't regret having her help you to have a stress free, beautiful wedding!

2017-10-26T16:50:25 Response from the vendor

Awww Thank you for the sweet words Susie! I was happy to take care of you guys =)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Elaina S

Jenni was a huge asset in the success of our wedding day. She traveled all the way to Wisconsin to help us with multiple aspects such as writing our wedding ceremony, officiating, day-of coordination, print work design, etc. She was very thoughtful, meticulous, and made... Read More everything about the day super easy and enjoyable for us. We couldn't have done it without her and we would highly recommend her services to anyone for their event needs!

2017-10-26T16:51:59 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks, Lain. Love you. So happy to have been a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 K L

Jenni was incredibly awesome and helped us plan our wedding in March! Several months before, we had already chosen a venue that was perfect for what we wanted but involved a long contract with a lot of rules and regulations on how we could use the space, and we also needed to... Read More get a permit with the city to be able to hold our event outdoors on city property. This (and the rest of wedding planning) was more than a little overwhelming, so my fiance and I decided we definitely wanted someone to help us plan and double check all our planning work, handle a lot of the communication with all of the vendors, help us stay sane and not too stressed, etc. We set up a Skype consultation with her, and her experience with event planning in a lot of different spaces and experience with getting permits from various cities made us feel we'd be in good hands. We agreed it made the most sense for her to help as at the Partial Planning and Consultation level, and so while it meant we still planned the wedding and made it our own, she helped us out whenever we had questions or wanted advice. Some highlights of what Jenni did leading up to the wedding: - put together a checklist of what needed to happen and things we could consider doing, which was very helpful - visited the venue for walkthroughs with us and the facility manager, both at the beginning of planning to get a sense for the space and at the end of planning for figuring out final details - helped us get the required insurance paperwork for the venue and the rehearsal dinner venue - helped us figure out the paperwork with the city for the outdoor event permit - booked rentals with an event rental company for the extra tables and chairs we needed - was responsive to email and all my random queries about what we should be doing - generally made it much less stressful, and handled things gracefully whenever I got panicked about something On the day of the wedding, Jenni - helped provide some props that we didn't get around to doing anything special for (e.g. a card bowl for the gift table, and some tulle to help decorate the ceremony area because we didn't get flowers) - handled all the chair setup and teardown for the outdoor ceremony - coordinated the rehearsal and actual ceremony (she was totally open to running the rehearsal on a different day, but not all of the wedding party could make it so we just did it the day of) - handled our dog during our portrait session when he wasn't going to be in the photograph (and even picked up after him!) - handled all sorts of details when I wasn't looking - when I realized I really needed to give her all the escort cards and party favors to set up, she anticipated this and spontaneously appeared and asked if she could help out with those - handled the thank you card and final payments to the vendors - generally just made things run smoothly and with less stress In the end, the wedding went beautifully, and a big part of that was because of Jenni's hard work and timely anticipation of our needs.

2017-10-26T16:52:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a beautiful review! And for summarizing my services so well! Hope marriage is treating you well =)

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Ra C

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jenni. She's AMAZING!! She was the key reason that my wife and I felt relaxed on our wedding day. Thanks to Jenni, we were able to truly enjoy the day without worrying about details and problems that would inevitably arise. A couple... Read More months before our wedding, a close friend suggested that we hire a planner. We hadn't decided to do so, but our friend was insistent that we would enjoy ourselves more if we handed over the scheduling, vendor relationships, and details to someone other than a friend or family member. This turned out to be SO true and we are forever grateful to Jenni for making our day perfect. She even did some gorgeous last-minute caligraphy for our bar signs. Jenni is kind and sweet, incredibly organized, but also easy-going. We met a few event planners who honestly stressed us out. Jenni did just the opposite. She calmly took over the details that had been overwhelming us, and executed things perfectly. During our wedding and dinner reception, there were a few things that arose that Jenni dealt with quickly and quietly-- so much so that we didn't even know there were hiccups!

2017-10-26T16:53:51 Response from the vendor

You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much for the nice words. Hope you're well!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Ashley E

My husband and I had the delight of working with Jenni to plan our wedding at Majestic Theater in Madison, Wisconsin in December 2015. Jenni was our wedding coordinator (aka the glue that held it all together). Charlie and I were living in NYC at the time and had to... Read More plan/coordinate our wedding from afar. Jenni was incredibly organized, responsive, and accommodating in the year leading up to our wedding day. She helped us communicate with all of the vendors and was invaluable to us for day of set-up and last minute changes. Jenni went above and beyond the role of a wedding coordinator - I remember flying into Madison on whim to wedding dress shop and we wanted to show the beautiful Majestic Theater to my future mother-in-law who had never been. I called Jenni that morning to ask if we could meet her in an hour to walk through the venue. She was more than happy to do so! I could go on and on with other examples of her mindfulness, integrity, and professionalism. Simply put – Jenni gets it done - and on the day of your wedding you want someone who gets it done all the while staying completely calm and poised. We could not recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kelly S

Jenni was the wedding coordinator for our beautiful December wedding at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, Wisconsin. Jenni was absolutely fabulous! She maintained professionalism throughout the process, but also established a personal relationship with us. Knowing she was in... Read More charge helped us feel calm and reassured throughout the day. Jenni is also highly artistic and creative and assisted with design and provided recommendations. We truly loved working with Jenni and she helped to make our day that much more special. We highly recommend her! She's hard not to love :)

2016-07-11T11:22:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the beautiful review!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Jenni is absolutely amazing!!! We worked with Jenni for our wedding at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. She handled everything with such ease and had an answer/idea for every question that came her way. I had NO stress the day of the wedding because I knew she was... Read More handling all the details before we arrived at the venue. I am so appreciative of her work and the result. She's also SUPER fun, friendly and professional all at the same time. I highly recommend Jenni for any event!

2016-06-27T14:06:00 Response from the vendor

Sara! So nice to hear from you! Thank you for such a sweet review!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

I love working with Jenni. We're midway in the planning process of my wedding, and she's there (always before me!) every step of the way. She makes great judgment calls and has thought of everything, which I greatly appreciate because I'm more of a hands-off bride! She's... Read More handling all the paperwork, legal things and details. I can't wait to show up for my beautiful destination wedding in Portugal. I would absolutely book Jenni for any destination event! It's so easy and comfortable to work with her; she's truly making my wedding effortless and stress-free.

2016-06-27T23:50:01 Response from the vendor

Aw Bri - Thank you! I'm so excited to see this unfold into the most beautiful destination wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 bryana k

After working with her on numerous weddings and events over her time at the Majestic, there is no person I would choose or trust more with my event planning needs than Jenni. Her organizational skills, warm personality, and attention to detail are second to none. Jenni is... Read More passionate and committed to the happiness and satisfaction of the bride and groom -- both clearly exemplified by her work product. Her creativity and drive, paired with a sheer love for her career, truly make Jenni stand out among those in her profession.

2016-06-27T23:49:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a sweet review!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Adam K

My husband and I LOVED having our wedding reception at the Majestic and loved, loved, loved Jenni. She was the best person to work with out of all the people we encountered during the wedding planning process, better than I could have asked for, and one of the best decisions we... Read More made. We hired her for her extra services-we got her special package of picking up the decorations, decorating the place, as well as "running" our ceremony. She not only followed through on everything that needed to be taken care of, her decorating was beautiful, she anticipated our needs, made helpful suggestions, and really led us through the process in the ways we needed. On the other hand, we were self-sufficient and knew what we wanted in a lot of ways, so for those things she totally let us lead the way and followed our lead or stayed out of it. She was so attentive and intuitive in this way. I loved working with her every step of the way and loved having her there the day and night of. She knew what she was doing in not just the management of the event, but also in her interactions and people-skills (for example working with two sets of parents and lots of different people we put in charge of different things, rowdy guests, taking care of myself and my husband, etc.). EVERYONE that I talked to that worked with her loved her and was glad we hired her. She really made the day go smoothly and so I didn't have to even think about anything but enjoying myself. On the day of, I totally felt like I could trust her, didn't feel like I needed to do a thing, and she came through completely. ~ Colleen & Adam

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

We worked with Jenni for our wedding on August 16th, 2014 at the Majestic Theatre, and she was absolutely AMAZING‼! She’s a rock star! Jenni coordinated all of the day of arrangements for our venue and made sure that everything ran smoothly so that we could focus on our special... Read More day. During the entire process, we felt so relaxed and calm. Jenni was wonderful to talk with about wedding planning and just getting married in general. The event went so smoothly, we were just in awe. The caterer, beverage service, and other vendors moved around seamlessly at the event. Jenni handled guests and sought our input when needed, which was very minimal ;-) She was extremely professional, and our entire family loved having Jenni be a part of our event. We highly recommend hiring Jenni to plan and coordinate your special day! It is a decision you will not regret. We cannot think of the countless times over the past two-ish years we have recounted how wonderful she was with our family and guests. Jenni is truly talented and will help make your wedding day magical and relaxing.

2016-06-27T23:48:40 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you guys for such a beautiful review. You were a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Laura V

We worked with Jenni for our wedding and reception at the Majestic Theater in Madison. She was incredibly organized, knowledgable and thoughtful - for every last detail of our special day. Jenni thought of things we never even would have considered to ensure our entire day... Read More went smoothly, including the transition from ceremony to party. During the entire process, we felt confident that our day would go off without a hitch, and it did! We feel so lucky to have had Jenni behind the planning and execution of our wedding - can't recommend her highly enough!!

2016-06-06T13:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks you guys for the super sweet review!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Jenni worked for us as our Private Events and Wedding Planner at the Majestic Theatre in Madison for 5 years and she is simply amazing. Her attention to detail is incredible and every single bride and groom we hosted always raved about her. We miss you Jenni!!

2016-06-06T13:44:32 Response from the vendor

Aww gee thanks Matt! Miss you guys too!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Laura W

We worked with Jenni for our wedding reception at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. She ensured that our reception at the Majestic was perfect. She really pulled it all together for us, and we're incredibly grateful for her support and hard work! It was the most beautiful,... Read More special day! When we first met with Jenni at the venue, we were completely reassured and felt confident that she would be able to make our day run smoothly. She communicated with us consistently for over a year (between the time we booked the venue and our wedding day), and was reliable, responsive, and incredibly reassuring. She also did ALL of the set-up on the day of our wedding. A couple days before the wedding, she came to our home to pick up all of the decorations and items that needed to be at the venue. While we were busy enjoying our special day, she set everything up at the venue - candles, centerpieces, entry signs, gift table, string lights, etc. She made the venue look magical for our event, and use both her creative expertise AND our directions/vision to create the perfect setting for our reception! Throughout it all, she was confident, calm, and reassuring. Jenni is professional, knows the wedding business, knows how to ease a bride's anxiety, and is truly trustworthy! I was an anxious bride and worried about all of the details - I really believe that her confidence and skills allowed me to be fully present to enjoy my special day!

2016-06-06T13:43:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the nice review! You guys were wonderful to work with and I'm so happy YOU were so happy =)

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

My daughter's wedding reception at The Majestic Theatre was beautiful and classy. My family and friends gushed over how wonderful it was, what I super job I did! The truth is, it was perfect because of Jenni Grubba. She was the person who created our magical night. Right from... Read More the start, Jenni instilled in me a sense of confidence that this was going to be the best party ever. She told me to come to her with any questions or concerns. "I've got this," she said. She had included in our Introduction Packet, names of a top caterer, professional photographers, DJ/MC, along with wonderful ideas and pictures for decorating the theatre. Because the wedding date was over a holiday weekend, finding a florist was tricky. After talking with several different ones with no results, I contacted Jenni. By the end of the day, Jenni had located an experienced florist and had an appointment set up for the three of us to meet. Throughout the months and weeks leading up to the wedding date, Jenni kept in touch via email and with monthly face-to-face check ins. She was always organized, efficient, and ahead of schedule. She knew exactly what needed to be done and who could provide the various services or rentals. She knew little details that would make the reception personal and elegant. This was the first wedding I was planning and there were many details that needed to be address. I cannot tell you how much her attention to details meant to me. The actual wedding reception was amazing! Jenni herself picked up necessary items from my house the day prior. She then set up the entire theater. When the wedding party and guests arrived, everything was in place. The transformation of the theater into an elegant wedding party was amazing. Jenni was very professional, overseeing the staff and making sure the flow of the party continued without hitches. I could relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding with the rest of my family and friends. Both my husband and I were more than just pleased with the reception. Now, months later, I am still telling people that this wonderful woman named Jenni Grubba was the magic maker. Few people can say that a wedding was stress free and perfect. I am one of those lucky ones and I have Jenni G. to thank for it. She is an amazing woman and event planner. You are very fortunate to work with her. You are in extremely capable hands. - Maria Weber Madison, WI

2016-06-06T13:42:58 Response from the vendor

Maria - You're so sweet. You and your whole family were so wonderful to work with! All my love!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

I am a fellow wedding planner from Madison, WI and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jenni. I had reached out to her in Fall 2015 to introduce myself to her venue and have bonded ever since. She is detail-oriented, confident, and will go above and beyond to make... Read More your wedding or event as perfect as it can possibly be. She takes care of her clients, her clients VIPS and her vendors all while maintaining a cool and collected presence. I would highly recommend Jenni for any event. Not only does she get things done, but also has a beautiful eye for design to make your vision come to life.

2016-06-06T13:42:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Love keeping up with you and glad to see everything is going well!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Sarah C

If credit was due to one person on our wedding day, it was Jenni by far. From the very first introduction, she handled the smallest, but most important thing - making our FAMILIES and US enjoy the entire day without a care in the world. She worked hard to make sure each detail... Read More was PERFECTION, and perfection it was. If it were possible to hire Jenni to coordinate every one of life's big celebrations, we would without a doubt! She is absolutely darling (both parents ADORED her as well!), absolutely organized, absolutely sensitive, and absolutely AMAZING! SHE IS A ROCKSTAR! ~ Sarah & Ravi

2016-06-06T13:41:15 Response from the vendor

Sarah and Ravi! You guys are so sweet! Thank you so much for the nice words!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Sarah C

We worked with Jenni for our wedding and she was phenomenal. Jenni had the venue decorated beautifully, coordinated the various vendor we had during the day as well as the staff at the venue, and was continually attentive to our needs. During the entire process, we felt... Read More confident and assured everything would go smoothly. Jenni was so fun to work with and I would highly recommend her!

2016-06-06T13:40:33 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks you guys! Miss you!

Jenni Grubba

My career in the wedding industry began over 5 years ago while working for a music venue in the midwest. I have designed and coordinated countless weddings and other events for clients over the years and have now brought my business to sunny California. I hold an BA in Interior Architecture and Design from the University of Wisconsin. In addition to weddings and events, I am a baker, a chef, a Frenchie mom, a hiker, and a workaholic (in a good way). The most important thing to me throughout this process is YOU. You will not be disappointed. That is a promise.