Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

33464 Tullis Dr., Bay Village, OH (440) 263-3659

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Annette A

From our first meeting I knew that Jen would be perfect for our wedding and I was right! Jen, Assistant Kyle & her staff did a FANTASTIC job bringing our wedding day vision to life! Our venue, a park pavilion looked even better than I had imagined it would! She was there for us... Read More each step of the way and so organized that on the day of our wedding, we had nothing to do or worry about but enjoying our day. With Jen getting through family photos was a breeze, even our Photographer was impressed on how she got everyone to do their part in getting the pictures taken that we were a head of schedule! My mother remarked that she was so happy with Jen and her staff that she was able to kick back and relax right away and did not have to worry about anything but visiting with all our guests. It was a perfect day thanks to Jen and company!

So Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Danielle K

I would not have survived my wedding planning without having Jen Wilson by my side. She went above and beyond for my husband and I many times over. She made sure every single detail was perfectly thought out and advocated for us every step of the way. On the day of the wedding I... Read More was able to feel relaxed and Jen, Alexa, and Kyle made sure everything ran smoothly and our big day was everything we expected it to be and so much more!!! I am so thankful for Jen and her amazing work... Seriously if you need a wedding coordinator Jen is your girl. Thanks so much for everything, Jen!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Kelly

Jennifer and Alexa were absolutely amazing and helped us with everything we never knew we needed! We booked Jennifer and Alexa's hourly consulting services and day of wedding planning services. If anything went wrong at/or during our wedding, we had no idea - which is a... Read More testament to these two! I would 150% recommend booking JenniferAlexa Event Planning ! I had a very hesitant groom and by the week of the wedding he was telling me "best money we spent - we could not have done this without Jennifer and Alexa". For their consulting services, we met with them after we already had a lot of the big things booked (photographer, dj, venue, etc..) and with sites like Pintrest, I started to get very overwhelmed with all the ideas for decor, paper, linens, logistics, etc.. and 1 meeting they helped me to hone in on my vision, gave great suggestions, and brought up important things that we had not even thought about/considered yet! With such great taste and creativity (especially with Alexa's interior design background) -they truly helped bring my vision to life and we're absolutely incredible with any follow up questions and concerns we had on anything! For the Day-Of Coordination, they were fabulous! Very professional, friendly, but direct when we needed them to be, and so great to work with! They were truly looking out for us on our day and made sure that us, our friends, and family were able to enjoy it - which we are beyond grateful for because the day goes by so fast! Anything that we needed - they stepped up to do and help with- decor, bridesmaid dresses, making sure vendors got payments/tip, table set up, hanging our marquee lights, etc. They day of timeline alone was amazing - they helped to pull an entire schedule for the weekend and got it into the hands of all of our vendors and personally reached out to each one to make sure they had what they needed and knew where they needed to be when! Simply amazing and cannot say enough good things!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Ashley H

Jen was our coordinator for our August 2015 wedding. SHE WAS AMAZING. I thought I had pretty much figured it out, I knew what I wanted. I was wrong, Jen helped SO much, I am so glad she was there, she not only had everything you could ever need in case of a mishap, she gets all... Read More the details. There is no way I would have been able to get people where they needed to be, while paying vendors, while being a bride. She was wonderful, there when you needed her but gave space so she wasn't hounding. In fact, my brother in law's car was damaged by the hotel valet and Jen (who is a lawyer) was able to help out with the situation. While that could really ruin someone's day, Jen stepped in and helped figure it all out! Jen and Justin were so helpful, I would recommend her to anyone!

I don't know what I would have done without them!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Haley H

Using Jennifer Alexa Event Planning was the best decision we ever made in planning our wedding. I still can't even wrap my head around all the work they put into our big day. From ironing tablecloths (ALL NIGHT) to setting up food tastings to being a friend to vent with to... Read More reccomending vendors and even making sure that I ate breakfast the day of- they were lifesavers! If something isn't perfect or exactly how you want it they will literally MAKE it perfect. Also, the fact that Jen is a practicing lawyer (yep! I told you they were awesome!) totally helps. She looks over every detail of every contract with every vendor. These wedding planners ask the questions you wouldnt even think to ask to make sure eveything goes smoothly. When I started planning our wedding I didnt even consider or think that I needed a wedding planner and now looking back I have no idea what we would have done without them. I became so overwhelmed with all the details and was completely stressed until I let Jenifer and Alexa step in and take over. They do all the busy work and take a huge weight off your shoulders so that the bride can actually enjoy her wedding. They are considerate, professional, and so protective of their brides. These girls did everything in their power to make sure the wedding was exactly what WE (the bride and groom) had dreamed our big day would be and more (because there can be a lot of opinions floating around!). These wedding planners are a must-have! They were high energy, always on top of things and what they do for you is priceless! I cant thank them enough.