Elegant - Creative - Professional - Affordable

Jennifer Cole Florals personalizes each event to capture the bride's vision of her special day. We've been creating arrangements to reflect the bride's individual style for over 10 years. Check us out our new website and blog and follow us on Instagram!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2105 Camino Vida Roble, Carlsbad, CA

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Janelle L

Jennifer has a true talent. Every piece of floral at my wedding was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Her prices are comparable to other vendors, and she was able to work with my modest budget to put together a beautiful ceremony, including the most gorgeous... Read More twig arch. She greatly exceeded my expectations and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her services for your special day.

2012-09-07T17:56:39 Response from the vendor

I loved !! working with you and the ceremony was so much fun to do with the branch inspiration and chandelier!! Can't wait fo rthe photos!!! xoxo, jen

Gorgeous Work!

Reviewed on 11/25/2011 Rachel G

Jennifer is one of the very best florist in SD! She worked with my budget and made my wedding and reception look stunning! It was such a pleasure working with her. I still have friends and family approach me and tell me how beautiful the flowers are my wedding were. Thanks... Read More Jennifer!

Jennifer Cole Florals - Florist

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Maria C

Jennifer is very talented and passionate about her work. During our initial visit, we explained our vision and colors for the wedding. After our meeting, we were confident we were in good hands. I never previewed the flowers until the wedding day and Brian and I were... Read More pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Jennifer is the absolute best - she's a consummate professional and absolutely knows how to put on a beautiful wedding. She has everything needed in addition to flowers - lanterns, candle holders, arbors, and so much more in a gorgeous studio. She transformed my wedding day into... Read More a dream come true. I adored working with her and would recommend her to anyone!!

Beautiful, artful, stylish

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Marta W

It was such a pleasure to meet with Jennifer and discuss the vision we had for the wedding and reception florals and table decor at the Inn at Torrey Pines, La Jolla CA. She immediately related to the look we were after and even offered to source a special fabric for the head... Read More table table runner that we envisioned. She and her team exceeded our expectations, and when I looked out onto the venue just prior to the ceremony I was breathless. It was so beautiful. If you love flowers like I do, give Jennifer Cole Florals a call. They love flowers too. ~Hostess of the wedding and mother of the groom.

2015-07-10T18:49:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marta! What a delight to play and get creative with this beautiful Bohemian feeling wedding! One of my favorites!!! Thank you, Thank you!

wedding florals

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 nina c

I only give her 4 stars becuase her service was subpar to her pricing. We had few glitches a week before the wedding that could have turned out to be a disaster but she did not seem to keen on fixing it until our wedding planner got involved.

Love Jennifer Cole Florals

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Julia B

Our flowers were amazing!! She has an amazing vision and she will work with you according to budget and what you want. She listens to what you want. We rented lanterns and candlesticks from her as well. All of her staff is friendly, knowlegeable, prompt, and just overall great.... Read More I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and use you again for any other future events.

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Colene T

Jennifer was great with what we wanted for our wedding. The flowers came out beautiful and went well with our color scheme. Although we had told her we had a set budget for flowers and her quote was three times more than that, we did work it out and everything came out great.

Jennifer Cole is incredible!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Joni M

Jennifer Cole is absoultey incredible! Her service for our wedding went way above and beyond my expectations. She walked us through every detail and made sure each request was met with perfection! My ceremony and recpetion was a dream come true...the flroal arrangements and... Read More details were beautiful and of the highest quality. Some of the arrangements we took home were still freshly waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon weeks later! The best thing about Jennifer Cole is her creativity and true genuine care to make your wedding the most spectacular event of your dreams. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any of my friends and family!! She's the best there is in San Diego...without the out of this world prices!

AMAZING flowers

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Kristin B

The florals at our wedding were beyond anything I could have dreamed of. Jennifer's creative and professional expert insight into matching our vision and feelings of our day were dead on. The flowers themselves were of such high quality and held up beautifully. I'm still getting... Read More compliments! If you want to have one less thing to worry about on your wedding day, I would highly recommend Jennifer Cole.

LIsa W

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Lisa W

Jennifer was awesome. Creative, good value, thoughtful and did not make me feel bad about any thing I was thinking or hoping for (believe it or not several other potential florists did). On the wedding day I was floored by how beautiful she made everything. I cannot say... Read More enough good things about Jennifer Cole Florals. The best. BOOK HER you will not regret it.

Beautiful and Creative Florals

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Lori U

Jennifer created my wedding flowers in 2006. I loved my flowers so much that 4 years later I still rave about them! Jen worked with my style and color scheme, and added in her professional flair to deliver beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres that were ultimately my favorite... Read More detail from my wedding day. Being in the wedding industry myself (wedding photographer), I see lots of "pretty" flowers. However, there's nothing better than true style and quality.

Jennifer Cole goes above and beyond

Reviewed on 7/06/2010 Amanda B

We were so happy with out choice to work with Jennifer. From our consultation to the wedding day, Jennifer was extremely professional, yet very helpful and willing to work together on ideas. She is extremely talented and creative and really adds to the look and feel of your... Read More wedding. Her flowers, small touches, accent pieces, and arrangements are absolutely gorgeous. When I saw the reception and ceremony site, I almost cried because it looked exactly how I wanted, but was even better than I could have imagined. Jennifer Cole Florals exceeded my expectations and added creative flare and sophistication to my wedding! Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer Cole

With over 10 years of flower karma.. we would love to make your dream wedding a reality!

TO Jennifer Cole Florals