Jennifer Grace Stylist

Grand Rapids, , Kalamazoo, Lansing, and all of West Michigan

I'm based in Grand Rapids and love to travel!

I am Jennifer Grace, an experienced hairstylist currently in Grand Rapids, MI. I specialize in up styles and bridal hair styles for weddings; in studio or on-site at your location, I bring over 18 years of experience in the hair industry to make you and your hair look beautiful. Whether your style is romantic, classy, funky, or unique, I can create the perfect look to compliment your image.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Grand Rapids, , Kalamazoo, Lansing, and all of West Michigan (616) 550-4570

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brittany N

Jennifer Grace is the best when it comes to wedding hair stylists! On your wedding day, you want someone you trust styling your hair and she is definitely someone you can trust- I did! She is able to create any style you might want and did my hair, as well as my bridesmaids... Read More and family members. She is also tons of fun, so she will make getting ready on your wedding day a blast. She helped calm me down the morning of my wedding and I definitely needed it. I highly recommend Jennifer!

Amazing Curls

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Stephanie S

I search high and low online before even contacting hair stylists as I am an out of town bride for a state I'd never step in before considering it for my wedding. Jenny was super quick to respond via email and right away that helped in the decision process. I had a trial... Read More appointment at the salon she works at and she was able to take my many pinterest pictures and create a style that I had wanted for my wedding. She was prompt on the day of my wedding. Everyone in my bridal party including myself looked great on the wedding day. I appreciated that she was able to go with the flow for the bridal party hair styles as I had no one look in particular for my girls. Even my mom who has short hair got the full treatment and looked awesome. I'm glad that Jenny was part of my big day because she definitely went above and beyond to make sure everyone looked fabulous! Would definitely recommend to any brides looking for a stylist.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Meghan C

Jennifer is so cute, spunky, and fun, and also happens to be a bomb hairstylist too! I hired Jennifer to style myself, all of my bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers, for our wedding day last week. She traveled to my site and showed up right on time, brought all the necessary... Read More things, injected her energy into the group, and made everyone look gorgeous in record time. More importantly, everyone's hair stayed put throughout the night despite LOTS of dancing. I wish I could put up pictures on here! The best part of all, Jennifer is super affordable! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Marlene L

Jennifer did a FANTASTIC job with my hair and all my bridesmaid's hair! She went beyond expectations and mastered all the different styles and visions!! With her easy-going, fun, friendly personality she made the big day super relaxed and enjoyable! Thanks a 1000 times!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jillian K

Jennifer Grace did an amazing job with my hair and made me feel beautiful on my Wedding Day. I planned my wedding from California and we were able to talk over the phone and through e-mail for the planning. I did a trial in California just to see what I did/ didn't want for the... Read More Wedding Day. She traveled out to the hotel where we were getting ready to do my up-do and the hair of my bridesmaids and Mother. She was fun to work with and professional. Thanks for making us all look beautiful!

Bridal hair

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Sarah V

Jennifer was great to work with. Very friendly and flexible with hair trial. She is very concerned about making sure you are happy.

Jennifer Grace is THE stylist you need to get!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Clara R

It was so important for me to find a stylist who would travel to me and my girls to do our hair, so we did the whole bridal-prep suite on the day of and what a blessing it was to have Jennifer with us! First off, we all LOVED hanging out with Jennifer! It is so important to... Read More have people around you that day who just have a nice positive attitude (seriously, don't take it for granted), and Jennifer was so gracious with us and helpful at all times. Most of my girls didn't have a clear idea of what they wanted and Jennifer stepped in, talked, and created and basically made everyone the happiest. I had several pictures of updo's I liked and boy, Jennifer knocked it out of the park!! Girls, hiring her is totally worth it! It's like having a celebrity stylist do your hair who is also your best friend, haha! So grateful that she was available for my date and for the wonderful work she did for all of us!

Jennifer Grace

Welcome! I am Jennifer Grace, a hot yoga enthusiast who, like many of you can't live without coffee and chocolate. I also strive to be remembered as someone that improves the lives of others every day. Knowing that clients search a hair stylist that will enable them to truly shine. I have worked for more than 18 years to ensure I deliver a five-star experience each and every time.