Jennifer J Events

Serving All South Florida, FL

Boutique Luxury Wedding Planning in South Florida

Jennifer Johnson is the creative force behind Jennifer J Events. With over a decade of experience planning luxury weddings and events, her background in food, beverage, and logistics combined with her innovative vision and conceptual design will make your event anything but cookie cutter.

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

Serving All South Florida, FL

Had a perfect day

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Melissa M

Jennifer is phenomenal. I was able to enjoy the day and not have a single worry. I directed everyone to her. She provided great suggestion on color decor for the reception that made a huge difference. She helped keep my mother calm. The day was perfect. She made sure all of the vendors were on time and carried out their duties. My wedding started on time, everyone was there on time. The day exceeded my expectations.She was worth every penny. Thanks Jennifer. -Melissa

Dont know what I would have done without her!

Reviewed on 5/28/2011 karina j

I was the bride that thought I could do everything on my own. I had over a year to plan and had alot of my vendors secured by the time I found her. I selected a "day of" planning package but she did so much more! She helped me secure the rest of my vendors (transportation, florist, decor, etc) as well as helped me with my rehearsal dinner (with 150 guests) and set up our after party suite! That's the least of it, too, because she basically alleviated ANY of the stress I would have had to deal with. She was my middle person when I didn't want to deal with a situation or when the church wanted us to do things a certain way that I disagreed with. Because I hired her only for day of planning and because I got such a great deal, I thought that maybe she wasn't that established, hence the great deal. But I saw some of her weddings that she planned in full and I can't even believe how much time she dedicated to me when she had these platinum weddings going on the same week! She was there with me the entire wedding day & everything went off without a hitch. Even if you have a small budget, and like me are controlling & think you can do it yourself, trust me, it is worth it!!! She will think of things that you never would have thought of. I highly recommend her services!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

I just wanted to thank you for the excellent service that your company provided for my daughter’s wedding on. Everything and everyone was top notch, they were very courteous and helpful. Thank you again for the discount too.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Jennifer is creative, organized and detail oriented. Her energy and enthusiasm for the events that she plans is evident in the excellent finished product. Jennifer Jeanne Events is my number one recommendation for event planning.

A+ wedding planner

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 lisa s

Jennifer Johnson and her team were a pleasure to work with! Our wedding turned out exactly as we wanted it, if not better! We were married at the Biltmore hotel in Coral Gables and she turned a ballroom I had seen many times before into an absolute fairy tale. Jennifer is very cool, calm and collected, which was hard for me to get used to as first as I am a little anxious, but I soon learned she had everything under control and knew I could be at ease in her hands. She found me amazing vendors, and was able to advise on value so we got the best quality and deal for our budget. I felt like she really guided me honestly, and was very respectful of finding savings where possible. She also has a wonderful team there to help out on the big day, and behind the scenes leading up to the big day. Her assistant Nicole was able to create wonderful decor additions for us for a very good value. If I ever had to plan another event in South Florida I would 100% use Jennifer. I have 0 regrets about how our wedding went, there were 0 issues or complications and everything was PERFECT thanks to Jennifer!

Best day of my life!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015

To Jennifer.....Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful day. Best Regards!

TO Jennifer J Events