Jennifer Peterson Photographer

Pacific Northwest, Chicagoland, destination weddings.

GREAT OFFER AVAILABLE! Let's have a conversation!

I'm a little different from others in that I customize options for my clients. That way, they get exactly what they want! The choice is theirs! For anyone contracting my services prior to March 31, 2018, I will include as a gift an engagement shoot at the location of your choice or an after the wedding shoot of the two of you. Included will be the shoot itself and all the high res images copyright free for personal usage. Images can be used for save the dates, your wedding website, etc. I would love the opportunity to get together and talk WEDDING day with you and see if our vision for photography is on the same page. I feel an image should spark your memory and take you back into time to a specific moment. I offer custom albums as well, so let's communicate and go from there!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Pacific Northwest, Chicagoland, destination weddings. (847) 778-3151

Great choice!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Amanda S

I can't say enough great things about Jennifer. Both she and her assistant were just wonderful. From the first time I spoke with her on the phone...she was helpful and eager to make my day memorable. I appreciated her assertiveness day of...trust me, you want someone... Read More directing people, otherwise getting all those pictures will take WAY too much time. I appreciated her flexibility and accommodating attitude. I was not the most directive bride...part of what I wanted when I hired my vendors was THEIR direction. I wanted to hire experts, and when I hired her that's what we got. You may initially shy away from the price, but talk with her about it and it becomes clear why you should spend a little more to have a real professional and not some large company paying someone $12/hr to shoot your wedding.

No one better than Jennifer

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Anoosh H

We hired Jennifer as our photographer and the decision to do so was easy. From the moment we met Jennifer, we felt a connection with her. She has a special way of really looking at people and a deep desire to preserve moments. She was always a pleasure to talk to and work... Read More with during the planning. The day of my wedding, she came early to take some photos of me getting ready. She is so gentle and soft in her presence ... allowing the day to happen yet being there to capture the moments you never want to lose. She loves her work and it is so clear. My family and friends commented on how incredible she was, professional and prepared as well as true and easy to work with. Can't say enough about Jennifer - love her!

Best Photos - Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Karlene L

Jennifer is very personable and takes much pride in her work. At your first meeting with her, she asks a lot of questions because she tries to get to know you and what you are looking for. Once you have decided to work together, there isn't another person who offers as much... Read More support, as Jennifer. She is honest and open-minded and asks the same of her clients. While I wasn't sure that our idea of "style" matched exactly, having seen the photos she took and what she did with them, both my husband and I absolutely love what she did and we're glad we trusted her to decide on what photos to take. I gave her a list of "must have" photos (don't make this a long list) and those were done without a problem. She offers her opinion (when asked, and sometimes when not asked), but doesn't get offended if you do not go with what she suggests. Our photos came out wonderfully, both stylistically and artistically. We interviewed a couple of photographers and both were fairly comparable in price, but she offered more for what she charged. The other person was much less personable and seemed to be only interested in the money (and was overly confident about his work).

Wonderful Photographer!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Cahleen S

Jennifer also took our engagement photos. They turned out great and we've received tons of compliments. I'm very excited to see our wedding photos.

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Nanette G

Jennifer was very professional. Her work is very creative and amazing photos. She was very easy to work with. And did a fabulous job.

Review for Jennifer Mordini

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Mary M

he was so knowlegable of our venue and took charge with a gentleness I really appreciated;high end but good!

Jennifer Peterson

Photography is part of my core and the camera is an extension of my heart and soul. I feel I speak through my photographs. My goal is to capture the raw emotion and intimate moments of a wedding day. I am so inspired by love, light, color, and the energy between two people in love. I knew I was onto something the first time I photographed a wedding... many years ago. I felt something so real and it's yet to diminish. It is such an honor to be selected as a couple's photographer... I've yet to get over that feeling! I love organic real images that document a moment in time. It's my passion.