Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

1909 Huguenot Rd, Richmond, VA (804) 774-5972

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Samantha C

Jenn is absolutely AMAZING and helped make my wedding day perfect. She has a wonderful personality, is so talented, and she truly cares about all of her clients. She made the morning of my wedding so much fun and relaxed! Everyone absolutely loved her and her assistant, Sade.... Read More Jenn made me feel so beautiful on the day of, I cannot thank her enough! I would recommend Jenn to everyone!! Look no further than her and her team! You will have the best hair/makeup experience, I guarantee.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kayla T

JENNIFER IS AMAZING. I would give her a million stars if I could. She is a wonderful person who truly loves what she does and that shows in a big way. My mother, mother in law and my sister had the best time with her during our trial. Day of, she was a rockstar. Her and her team... Read More did such a wonderful job with all the women in my bridal party. They looked so beautiful and felt so happy and confident. I could not imagine my wedding day going any better and I know Jennifer and her team played a huge part in that. Thank you doesn't even begin to explain how grateful I am.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Elyssa M

I would give Jen 10 stars if I could. Not only is she one of the nicest people, but she is incredibly talented. She loves her work and has an amazing work ethic and it shows. The day of my trial she had arrived at her studio 4am for a client that never showed. Yet, she was still... Read More so incredibly energetic and kind I would not have that kind of patience. She made me look and feel absolutely amazing, I have never been so happy with my hair and makeup than I was when Jen did it. My best friend even booked Jen for her wedding on the spot, I can't wait to get my makeup/hair done again by Jen and her team. She's the best!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jenn Z

Love love love love Jenn!!! She made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom look phenomenal! She's amazing at what she does and makes you feel like you are best friends. Hire her!!!! She listens, she stays on her timeline, and she is so fun!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Susan C

Jenn and her day-of team, Cat and Steph were an absolute JOY to work with! I had a trial with Jenn a couple months before and as soon as I met her I knew I had booked the right girl for my hair and makeup. She has the sweetest, most bubbly personality and she makes the day all... Read More about the you. She does amazing hair and makeup, and she went above and beyond to make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day. I truly cannot recommend her enough, you won't be disappointed with her!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ann M

STOP LOOKING!!! Jenn and her team were AMAZING to work with!! She is super responsive, honest, friendly, trustworthy, and super talented!! Jenn was so good at listening for the look I wanted (neutral, soft, classic but yet romantic bridal make up). She gave really good advice... Read More and input AND she is super fun and down to earth to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sarah C

I have never felt prettier in my life and that's all thanks to Jenn! She and her team were an absolute delight to work with and made that morning feel special and perfect! My girls had a great time getting ready and Jenn made that happen! From the trial through to the wedding... Read More day, everything worked very smoothly. I can't wait to send future brides her way! 5+ stars all around!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Caroline P

Can I give Jennifer 6 stars, please? She did makeup and hair for my daughter's recent wedding, and styled 10 women. She and her talented team arrived right on schedule during the worst part of a snow storm, and they made each woman look amazing. She wants you to love your look... Read More and she makes sure you are happy with the outcome. My daughter looked awesome at her preview session. Then she began considering a different look for her eyes. Jenn brought her back for another preview and nailed this new look. The hair style she created was exactly what my daughter wanted. It stayed in place but was soft-looking through outdoor photos in falling snow and a breeze. The FOB was impressed with the transformations she created. And he told me, the MOB, that she had made me look 10 years younger! This is a man who does not just hand out compliments. Funds well spent!! Jennifer is super-supportive and encouraging. She is a genuine friend from the first day you meet her., and no matter what crazy, unpredictable thing may go wrong on your big day, she is so naturally positive and helps you feel better, even before you look in the mirror at her beautiful work. You definitely need this woman on your team!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Bridgid L

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES: LOOK NO FURTHER! You have found your artist!!! Jennifer has such a talent and a love for what she does, that it made my experience with her a DYNAMIC one! I am a hairstylist, myself, so it made me a bit nervous going into my trial. I had high expectations... Read More and she met ALL of them... and then some! This rockstar has a killer personality, listened to me and made this a fun experience, overall! Jennifer made my bridal party feel so comfortable and look so beautiful! Two weeks after our wedding and my girls can't stop gushing over her! Jennifer, thank you for being such a good listener and executing my vision perfectly on that day! I've never felt more beautiful! (Also, shout out to Jennifer's assistant, Stephanie, for all her help and talent! We loved you too, lady!) XO

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lindsey L

If I could rate Jennifer higher than a 5/5, I certainly would! I've had the privilege of working with her on a few different weddings. Not only is her work amazing and her ability to enhance a brides natural beauty, she is such a joy! Her attentiveness and positive energy is... Read More contiguous! She goes above and beyond just making a bride flawless. She brings professionalism and her craft is on point. Whether it is 30 degrees or 115 degrees out side, she provides magnificent make-up that lasts the entire day! I would highly recommend Jennifer to any bride who wishes to have top professionalism.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Rachel B

Jennifer bends over backwards for her clients and is an absolute ray of positive energy during your special day! I am so happy to have had her do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. In addition to her natural talent, she is an excellent choice because of her... Read More professionalism. She was prompt in initiating conversation before the wedding to finalize details and arrived early the day of! Thank you Jennifer for being you!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kate P

Jennifer is amazing! Truly sweet, caring, kind and uplifting, encouraging and so, so positive ALWAYS. From my first contact with her inquiring about her services, to my trial, to my fabulous wedding day, she has been professional and efficient. She is a truly nice person. I... Read More absolutely LOVED working with her. She made me and my girls look fabulous. I had air-brush makeup and lashes done, as well as hair, as did my girls. My two girls were so excited and just floored with how she made them look, and I was totally happy and overwhelmed with how amazing my total look was for my wedding. She works very efficiently, brings her own lighting, and works very quickly, too. We started about 1215 getting me ready and I had plenty of time before my first look at 3. My makeup stayed on perfectly for the whole day, through 85 degree weather, through our ceremony at Trump Chapel (non-airconditioned!), cocktail hour outside and lots of dancing during the reception. Everyone commented on how beautiful we all looked, both our hair styles and our makeup. She let the girls tell her what they envisioned for their hair and ran with it. I trusted her unconditionally to make me utterly beautiful, and boy, did she ever. I LOVED having her get me ready, and I loved meeting her and getting to know her. Truly a fantastic, first-rate makeup artist, and i would recommend her to ANYONE! Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

I am certain that I was the most difficult bride to work with due to being irritable, picky and pregnant! Jennifer handled the entire session with such poise and grace despite my horrible attitude. She was nothing but supportive, optimistic, and extremely flexible and... Read More accommodating to my desires. I ended up hopping in the shower after my hair was complete because I had hoped for something slightly different and she redid my hair without showing the slightest attitude or rudeness towards me or my bad attitude—only sincere encouragement and understanding. Jennifer is so genuine and WANTS you to feel amazing on your wedding day and she will work with you until that feeling is achieved. She absolutely nailed my hair the second time and I LOVED it. As for the makeup—it was flawless. I should also note that I was not able to have a consultation with her prior to the wedding, but she was still able to capture the look and vision that I had in mind, working and explaining each step of the process with me. She is not only a talented artist, but truly a wonderful person. She brings a lighthearted feel to your wedding day along with patience, kindness, and overall fun. Our session ended on more of a ‘best friend’ note, and I am so thankful for that. I would recommend her to anyone and use her again in a heartbeat. I cannot imagine anyone else being in her place on my wedding day. Thank you so much, Jennifer.

Stunning hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Whitney H

I was absolutely in love with my hair and makeup for my wedding! It looked natural but elegant and my hair was exactly what I had envisioned. It stayed in place all night and looked perfect. I would highly recommend Jennifer's team to any bride and her bridal party.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Peggy W

I adored Jennifer! She did an amazing job with both my hair and make-up, and she is just the sweetest lady. I'm not a big hair/makeup person, but she made me so comfortable, even when it was just the 2 of us for my trial run. So happy I found her!

Wedding 4-4-15 at Veritas Winery

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Stephanie M

Jennifer Saunders is absolutely wonderful! Not only is she incredibly talented but she is a delight to work with! From the moment I first talked to her on the phone I was immediately put at ease...she is always calm and collected and was able to perfectly engineer a beautiful... Read More look for my special day. She made sure that I felt like I could share my thoughts and opinions with her and even asked me to create a pinterest idea board so that she could practice before our trial run! She was incredibly responsive to any questions I had and often answered emails within hours of my sending them. I had originally thought I wanted my hair to be down but changed my mind after my trial when I realized how hot it would be while spending the afternoon at bridal portraits...Jennifer checked in with me the next day to see how the portraits went and when I told her my hesitations she immediately insisted that I come back and try my hair up - for no extra charge!! She really wanted to make sure I felt absolutely perfect and beautiful on my big day and I totally did. She and her assistant did beautiful hairdos for my five bridesmaids, as well as hair and makeup for my mother and myself and the whole morning was relaxed and comfortable. I can't thank her enough for making me look and feel so wonderful!! Hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding planning process!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Jessica F

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!!!!!! I didn't really have a definite plan for hair and makeup for my wedding, so I was really nervous going into my trial. I absolutely loved my trial, but as weeks went by and I kept looking at the pictures....I realized I wanted a different... Read More look. I didn't really know what I wanted and I didn't have time to have another trial so I was getting nervous about the final look. Jennifer came to my house the day of the wedding and before I said anything, she said she thought I looked unsure after the trial and thought I might want a different look so she brought different options! I don't know how she did it, but she put together the EXACT look I wanted, before I even know I wanted it!!!!! I've never felt so beautiful as the day I did on my wedding and I can't thank Jennifer enough for that!!! She's not only incredibly talented in what she does, but she's also one of the sweetest soul's I've had the pleasure of getting to know. She made me feel so positive and confident going into my wedding day and I am so happy I got the chance to work with her!

Jennifer works wonders!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Claire S

Jennifer was a perfect choice as our hair and makeup artist for the wedding. Before the big day, she was quick to respond to e-mails and was incredibly helpful in answering the multitude of questions I had for both myself and on behalf of my bridal party. She arrived the day of... Read More precisely on time with her assistant Kelsey and began work right on schedule. Jennifer has a very friendly, energetic personality which makes her incredibly easy to get along with and talk to. She and Kelsey did a stellar job on myself, my 2 grandmothers, my mother, and my bridesmaids. They were very responsive to everyone's requests and I couldn't believe how amazing everyone looked, not only right after they were done but by the end of the evening as well. Overall, Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with and a great value, you will certainly not regret choosing her!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Catherine

Jennifer Saunders is a must-have vendor for all brides. You will feel like family when Jennifer starts working with you. She will make suggestions that works for you and listen to what your vision is. She's like the big sister everyone wishes they have.

Best investment for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Sarah B

Jennifer was so much fun and so great at what she does! She comes to your house which makes it so comfortable and laid back. She used airbrush make-up which makes your skin look FLAWLESS!! And man does it last all night long! We had an outdoor ceremony and it started raining... Read More when we started saying our vows and my make-up looked amazing even after all the rain drops and tears of joy. I looked amazing all night long due to the work of Jennifer Saunders MUA! I would recommend her to every bride I know!