Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

145 North Monroe Street, Waterloo, WI Southeast Wisconsin (608) 695-4469
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kirsten C

Jennifer is absolutely amazing!!! My wedding pictures went so smoothly and quickly and they are breathtakingly beautiful! Love her and her work!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

My daughters senior pictures turned out amazing! Jenny really captured her natural beauty!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 April D

We could not have been happier with our engagement photos and also family photos we had taken by Jenny! She does incredible work and has a lot of great ideas. She is also very open to your ideas and is flexible. We had multiple outfit and location changes and everything went... Read More smoothly. We would definitely recommend her for your upcoming photography needs!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Alyssa

Jennifer is amazing as is her work. She is incredibly skillful at catching moments others miss and somehow manages to capture the spirit of the person/event without being noticed as she works. She is a very authentic, gentle spirited perfectionist who places high value on... Read More producing a quality product that will exceed expectations. I have hired her for many events and family photo sessions and recommend her for any photographic opportunity. She strives to produce a product with your wishes in mind yet adds her own spin of expertise. She sees things I dont, which is why I am not a photographer. It is always a pleasure to be in her company and exciting to see the photos she takes.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Teresa C

Jenny is professional, approachable, and most importantly has an AMAZING talent to capture the perfect moments.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Katie J

So fun to work with and capture the day!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Mindy C

Does beautiful work! Very creative, talented and professional. Jennifer Schneider photography is a pleasure to work with and responds quickly!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Katie C

Jennifer was great! Willing to travel. Gave great direction. Loved all her candids and was great full to not have the super posed look for our wedding pictures

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tracy S

We wanted a simple, small, family wedding. We were able to have that and thanks to Jenny's eye for photography we have the memories of it to last a lifetime . Her excellent communication before, during and after our big day really showed us that she cares. She was totally... Read More open to our ideas and contributed a great many of her own. The finished portfolio is amazing! Our families really enjoyed it. I had seen her work with a couple of friends prior and I'm happy she had the date open to do our wedding!

Jennifer Schneider

I love photography. It's that simple. Some may say you are just taking a picture and anyone with a camera has the capability to do that. They're right but I believe I am doing more than just taking a picture. I am a master of my craft and an artist with my camera. You will not catch me standing in one place for a long period of time. I make sure to see things from every angle. Lie on the ground or climb up the nearest tree to capture that moment that separates me from just taking a picture. My attention to detail has no limitations. Let me capture your unique celebrations.