Jennifer's Bridal

(52)

Hockessin, DE

Jennifer's Bridal

Jennifer's is a unique bridal boutique catering to you, the bride. We have carefully selected an exquisite selection of couture designers, and our professional staff is here to help you create your dream dress. An intimate setting allows our clients to have a truly special experience to remember.

Type

Alterations, Flower Girls, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin, DE

Best bridal boutique in Delaware

3/21/2014 Stacy N

I visited dozens of bridal boutiques in DE, PA, NJ and NY looking for the perfect wedding dress. The wedding dresses at Jennifer’s are beautiful and unlike those at any other bridal boutique in the area. And Jennifer and her staff offered the best customer service by far. They were extremely welcoming and helpful. For instance, Jennifer ordered dresses I found online (that she did not carry in the store) for me to try on. I ultimately decided to purchase another dress, and Jennifer was patient and understanding throughout the whole process. And when I placed a last minute order for a sash, Jennifer made sure I had it in time for my wedding (it even arrived early). Jennifer seems to really care about her customers and helping to make their wedding day perfect. I also need to mention the seamstress Jennifer’s recommends, Karen. Karen is fantastic! Her work is impeccable – she even fixed my second reception dress that another seamstress botched. She was a pleasure to work with and scheduled multiple fittings to make sure my dress fit perfectly. I highly recommend her.

A Cinderella Experience

6/06/2014 Amanda F

Jennifer's was such a wonderful experience. From the first time I stepped into the their store, I knew this would be the place I found my dream gown. So many girls I knew who were already married ALL recommended Jennifer's as the BEST place to buy your gown at. After coming to the store, and going through the entire process with them, I realize why. The true passion the owners have shines through every aspect of their business. They truly want the very best for each bride, and they work their very hardest to go above and beyond. I recommend Jennifer's to every bride I come into contact with. I loved my experience and feel that every girl should be made to feel as special as they made me feel! It was truly a dream come true experience. I found my dream gown, and truly felt spectacular on my wedding day. Thank you Jennifer's!!!!

Unique

10/05/2014 Lare G

I am SO happy with how my dress turned out from Jennifers. I walked in with my best friend who was also getting married. We both were able to find our dream dress that same day! The ladies were so great to work with and made my visits feel so personalized and unique. They even were able to add details from another dress to mine to customize it to my personal liking. I had so many compliments on my dress!! Would definitely recommend Jennifers to anyone looking for a unique dress and for exceptional service!

Bride

9/28/2014 Ashlee M

I absolutely love the range of styles that the store offers, along with the service. They made me feel one of a kind, not just like another sale like some stores have a tendency to do. The undivided attention, mixed with all of the options was just awesome! I would recommend Jennifer's to anyone who is getting married, in the wedding party or even if you just want a cocktail dress with stunning accessories. LOVE!

Beautiful and Affordable!

9/19/2014 Amanda F

I recently got married on Sept 19th and purchased my absolute dream dress from Jennifer's in November at their Black Friday (Saturday) sale. I wasn't expecting much from the small Delaware boutique but was SHOCKED to find a million dress choices that I loved! Even better, they were much more affordable than I would have thought judging by how nice the store is! I went to Jennifer's because they carry JLM Couture dresses and ended up with a beautiful Tara Keely dress. Susan, the seamstress, worked so patiently with me to ensure that the dress fit as perfectly as I'd imagined. The alterations were more than affordable and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful dress for my wedding day. Everything was fantastic and I plan on sending all my engaged friends to Jennifer's!

Amazing!!!

6/15/2014 Jillian E

I bought a dress at Jennifer's for my wedding this past August. They were all so amazing to work with and did a great job making my dress shopping experience absolutely perfect. I live about 11 hours away from the store and they worked so well with me to schedule fittings and even ship my dress to me before the big day. I would highly recommend!

Best Bridal Experience

7/11/2014 Laurie M

Jennifer's Bridal was a wonderful place to buy my dress and have the alterations completed. The entire staff was helpful and friendly and went out of their way for every aspect of the dress experience. They have a gorgeous selection and a beautiful showroom. I had a blast everytime I visited Jennifer's and would definitely recommend the shop to other brides who want to the highest quality and not totally break the bank! love love love Jennifer's Bridal

Jennifer's is wonderful!

6/28/2014 Aven S

Jennifer's was amazing! She was really good at responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions when I wanted an update on my dress. I got to work with Jennifer directly and she helped me build my dream dress. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Jennifer helped me try on lots of dresses. My mom, 3 sisters and I all got to pull dresses for me to try on. I tried one on and loved the top but wasn't crazy about the bottom. It was a Modern Trousseau, so we were able to 'build' our own dress. I got one with polka-dots and I absolutely LOVED it! I never thought I'd have a dress with polka-dots but it was perfect thanks to Jennifer's! I got so many compliments on my dress and I was so excited to be able to finally wear it! -Aven Schorran King

Perfection

6/14/2014 Lauren L

Jennifer's Bridal is outstanding, the dresses are all gorgeous and the customer service can't be beat. I loved my dress and experience shopping here!

Great little shop

5/30/2014 Heather J

It's such a shame that Jennifer's also does not offer bridesmaid dresses, because I would have probably gotten them there as well. They were very patient with me during the whole process of trying to decide which dress to buy. If you are looking for a bargain dress, this may not be the place for you, although you can sometimes find a decent deal off the rack. I wound up falling in love with a dress that I would never have picked out for myself. They even took time to let me come by and "visit" the sample on the rack while I was still making my decision.

My unexpected dream come true

10/05/2013 Steffi H

Jennifer's is the place to go if you want a pleasant and stress-free shopping experience. I was dreading gown shopping and went to Jennifer's on a whim because of a sale... it was the best choice I could have made in finding a dress vendor. The service at this adorable shop is superb, and you couldn't ask for a more couture selection of gowns in Delaware. Having worn many gowns in pageants and events, I knew that it would be difficult to find a dress that could compare or that would satisfy my particular preferences. Jennifer worked with great patience and helpful suggestions to let me know that whatever I needed, they could provide. Five stars is definitely not enough for Jennifer's Bridal.

BEST place to buy a dress

10/19/2013 Tracy R

Jennifer's Bridal could not have made my dress buying experience more special. With a calm and intimate setting, and not the hussle of a crowded New York store, Jennifer's is the perfect bridal boutique. They carry designer dresses for fantastic prices! I loved my time there and the dress I finally picked was the 2nd one I tried on!

LOVED

6/22/2013 Jennifer D

I lucked out in finding a sample sale dress here! The boutique has Gorgeous designer dresses (which normally I could never afford!) but their sample sales are Awesome and I found the perfect one! The staff was incredibly helpful as well as the seamstress that they work with.

Great Selection & Quality Dresses!

6/01/2013 Jackie B

Jennifer's Bridal was the only place in Delaware where I even considered looking twice for my bridal gown. I tried several other places before finding Jennifer's, and they were just rows and rows of crispy fake-feeling dresses hung in plastic bags. Jennifer's is anything but that! They carry all the high-end, eco friendly, and made in the USA designers. I bought my gown during their June sample sale, which really helped to keep us in the right price point. Also, the atmosphere there is fantastic. They only have 2 dressing rooms, so it is never crowded and the store is just gorgeous. If you are looking for that perfect dress - make an appointment at Jennifer's!

I looooved my dress

5/25/2013 Jennifer M

I love Jennifer's I had a wonderful experience. Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly. In addition to gorgeous dresses they also have a great selection of accessories. I brought jewelry to my first fitting and when I tried it on with my dress I realized it didn't look right. I was able to find earrings and a braclet that look perfect with my dress. Everyone at my wedding raved about my dress.

Beautiful stuff

5/25/2013 Maria I

Jennifer's offers amazing customer service, as well as dress options. Seamstress who is very talented is on site, and they steam and maintain your dress until the day before your wedding so you don't have to worry about wrinkling it with no extra charge, they also take your dress, getting cleaned and preserve it for you. Like I said, class act boutique with amazing customer service.

beautiful dresses

5/11/2013 Katie H

Jennifer is great! She is a pleasure to work with and never pushy. Her dresses are gorgeous and she always has new ones coming in. I sent my good friend here and she also found her dress! Her seamstress does good work, though she gave us a bit of a hard time for having to re-do an alteration. Otherwise they were excellent.

Fantastic Service!!

4/20/2013 Meredith H

I received nothing but fantastic service from the time I walked into the store until I walked out with my dress! There were so many options and I didn't feel pressured,, I would recommend Jennifer's to anyone!!

Wedding

5/04/2013 Maria b

My wedding is in a few days but Jennifer's Bridal is amazing! I am so happy i had used them to find my wedding gown! They are so great to work with and so helpful!! I highly recommend them to every bride looking for there special dress! Thanks Jennifer's!

Amazing!

12/08/2012 Diana G

I could not have been happier with Jennifer's! The shop is beautiful, clean and uncluttered. Jen and Amy do a wonderful job of making each bride feel unique and special. It was such a pleasant experience! They helped me to special order my gown so that it was exactly what I wanted!

Wedding Dress

10/07/2012 Emily G

Jennifer's was absolutely fabulous when I went to pick out my dress. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They encouraged my family to pick out dresses for me. When I found "the dress" it was over my budget; they let me know that there would be a trunk show in a month and the dress would be available for a discount. I also did my fittings with their seamstress, who was also fabulous. I am living in Maryland and she was very flexible with me.

Unbelievable!

12/08/2012 DIana G

Five stars is not a high enough review for Jennifer's Bridal. The staff is amazing and the store is beautiful, spacious, and clean. Amy, the sales associate helped me to custom order my gown, making several changes to the gown to make it exactly what I imagined. I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. It was completely unlike the other bridal shops I visited where you feel like "just another bride". Jennifer and Amy create the perfect experience of finding the dress. I was also very pleased with the seamstress who did multiple fittings to make sure my dress fit perfectly and even took the time to show my dad exactly how to make a custom veil for me. Jennifer's Bridal will not disappoint!

Loved the dress

11/17/2012 Jennifer H

Jennifer's Bridal gave me that "say yes to the dress" experience. I could not of asked to feel more special. And the seamtress did an awesome job as well. I would highly recommend them.

Beautiful Selection

11/09/2012 Katie G

The dresses here are beautiful. Amy was very helpful and the customer service was always great.

Most Fabulous Wedding Boutique

9/01/2012 Maria S

My experience at Jennifer's was absolutely fabulous. I had tried on dozens of dresses and never could find "the one". When I walked into Jennifers for the first time, I was in awe at all the gorgeous dresses and the chic, intimate bridal shop. Jennifer and Amy were so wonderful to work with, and we were so supportive and fun. They were always so responsive to all my emails and made everything perfect. Jennifer's has the most gorgeous selection of couture gowns - I wore Wallis by Modern Trousseau with a Lazaro belt, and that dress made a huge statement on my big day!! I could not be happier with my experience at Jennifer's. I absolutely love them!! No other shop even compares!

Send Email