Jennifer's Bridal

(55)

Hockessin, DE

Jennifer's Bridal

Jennifer's is a unique bridal boutique catering to you, the bride. We have carefully selected an exquisite selection of couture designers, and our professional staff is here to help you create your dream dress. An intimate setting allows our clients to have a truly special experience to remember.

Type

Alterations, Flower Girls, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin, DE

Best bridal boutique in Delaware

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Stacy N

I visited dozens of bridal boutiques in DE, PA, NJ and NY looking for the perfect wedding dress. The wedding dresses at Jennifer’s are beautiful and unlike those at any other bridal boutique in the area. And Jennifer and her staff offered the best customer service by far. They were extremely welcoming and helpful. For instance, Jennifer ordered dresses I found online (that she did not carry in the store) for me to try on. I ultimately decided to purchase another dress, and Jennifer was patient and understanding throughout the whole process. And when I placed a last minute order for a sash, Jennifer made sure I had it in time for my wedding (it even arrived early). Jennifer seems to really care about her customers and helping to make their wedding day perfect. I also need to mention the seamstress Jennifer’s recommends, Karen. Karen is fantastic! Her work is impeccable – she even fixed my second reception dress that another seamstress botched. She was a pleasure to work with and scheduled multiple fittings to make sure my dress fit perfectly. I highly recommend her.

4/10/2014 Response from the vendor

Stacy I loved your gown and loved working with you and the belt was well...amazing! The perfect touch! I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Please send us a photo!

A Cinderella Experience

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Amanda F

Jennifer's was such a wonderful experience. From the first time I stepped into the their store, I knew this would be the place I found my dream gown. So many girls I knew who were already married ALL recommended Jennifer's as the BEST place to buy your gown at. After coming to the store, and going through the entire process with them, I realize why. The true passion the owners have shines through every aspect of their business. They truly want the very best for each bride, and they work their very hardest to go above and beyond. I recommend Jennifer's to every bride I come into contact with. I loved my experience and feel that every girl should be made to feel as special as they made me feel! It was truly a dream come true experience. I found my dream gown, and truly felt spectacular on my wedding day. Thank you Jennifer's!!!!

9/11/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You made us cry. I literally have chills from your sweet review. We love what we do and are so happy that shines through. Congratulations and best wishes to you in your new marriage!

Hands Down the Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

I ended up at Jennifers late in the day on a Saturday afternoon (after a long day of dress shopping at other bridal salons that were less than exciting). Jennifer was able to squeeze me in for an appointment (on a Saturday!) and even stayed an hour late with my mom and I. That was the first of many visits to Jennifers. During the beginning stages of my wedding dress shopping I knew the style of dress I wanted..but just couldn't find THE dress. After searching online, I found THE dress. Jennifer offered the designer in store, but not this specific dress. She was nice enough to order the dress in for me, as well as another dress that was a very similar style. During my time at Jennifers I was fortunate enough to work with Jennifer, Amy, and Sarah...I could not pick a favorite if I had to, they are all SO sweet and amazing at what they do! I ended up purchasing THE dress, a dress for my rehearsal dinner, and a dress for brunch (the morning after our wedding) all from Jennifers. I loved each dress so very much, in fact I could of cried changing out of my wedding dress knowing I will never get to wear it again. Not only do they offer dresses from the best designers, they also offer accessories from Haute Bride (and they are nothing short of amazing..SO pretty!) I can not thank the girls enough for their kindness, patience, and exceptional service. If you are reading this review in the beginning stages of bridal dress shopping, start at Jennifers, you will not have to worry about looking anywhere else for your dream gown. Highly recommended!

best selection of gowns

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Kayla A

Where do I even start with Jennier's Bridal? I can't say how highly I think of this place. If you are within a 100 mile radius, I suggest checking them out. They not only have a BEAUTIFUL selection but the dresses are of high quality. Every one who worked there remembered me every time I came in and were willing to work with me on anything I needed. Of course, because of the quality of the dresses, they are a little bit higher in price range but I had a dress that was unique and different from any other wedding I have been to. If I could go back and do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing about my dress or where I got it! Thanks Jennifer's Bridal!

Excellent service, beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Anne B

I had a great time at Jennifer's - the service was excellent and they were flexible when I needed a last minute appointment when my mom and sister came into town. I'm pretty sure I was shopping at the lower end of their price range, but never felt any less important. (FYI - the dresses do not have price tags on them, but if you want to know before you try it on, don't hesitate to ask! Sarah was great about looking up anything I needed to know. I wanted to avoid falling in love with something I couldn't afford!) Karen does their alterations - it was convenient and I felt they were all very well done. She even steamed my family veil for me.

Unique

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Lare G

I am SO happy with how my dress turned out from Jennifers. I walked in with my best friend who was also getting married. We both were able to find our dream dress that same day! The ladies were so great to work with and made my visits feel so personalized and unique. They even were able to add details from another dress to mine to customize it to my personal liking. I had so many compliments on my dress!! Would definitely recommend Jennifers to anyone looking for a unique dress and for exceptional service!

10/09/2014 Response from the vendor

Lare, yay! We are so happy for you and cannot wait to see more photos. We saw a few on facebook and you looked stunning. It was the perfect gown for you. And we loved that you personalized it. We hope that you will keep... Read Less Read More

Bride

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Ashlee M

I absolutely love the range of styles that the store offers, along with the service. They made me feel one of a kind, not just like another sale like some stores have a tendency to do. The undivided attention, mixed with all of the options was just awesome! I would recommend Jennifer's to anyone who is getting married, in the wedding party or even if you just want a cocktail dress with stunning accessories. LOVE!

10/05/2014 Response from Amy, the member

Ashley, thank you so much for your sweet review. Congratulations to you! Your photos were beautiful. We are all so happy for you!

Beautiful and Affordable!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Amanda F

I recently got married on Sept 19th and purchased my absolute dream dress from Jennifer's in November at their Black Friday (Saturday) sale. I wasn't expecting much from the small Delaware boutique but was SHOCKED to find a million dress choices that I loved! Even better, they were much more affordable than I would have thought judging by how nice the store is! I went to Jennifer's because they carry JLM Couture dresses and ended up with a beautiful Tara Keely dress. Susan, the seamstress, worked so patiently with me to ensure that the dress fit as perfectly as I'd imagined. The alterations were more than affordable and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful dress for my wedding day. Everything was fantastic and I plan on sending all my engaged friends to Jennifer's!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Jillian E

I bought a dress at Jennifer's for my wedding this past August. They were all so amazing to work with and did a great job making my dress shopping experience absolutely perfect. I live about 11 hours away from the store and they worked so well with me to schedule fittings and even ship my dress to me before the big day. I would highly recommend!

Best Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Laurie M

Jennifer's Bridal was a wonderful place to buy my dress and have the alterations completed. The entire staff was helpful and friendly and went out of their way for every aspect of the dress experience. They have a gorgeous selection and a beautiful showroom. I had a blast everytime I visited Jennifer's and would definitely recommend the shop to other brides who want to the highest quality and not totally break the bank! love love love Jennifer's Bridal

7/18/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly love what we do, and it is because of awesome brides like yourself! Can't wait to see pictures from the big day. Enjoy being a Mrs.! xoxo

Jennifer's is wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Aven S

Jennifer's was amazing! She was really good at responding to my e-mails and answering all my questions when I wanted an update on my dress. I got to work with Jennifer directly and she helped me build my dream dress. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and Jennifer helped me try on lots of dresses. My mom, 3 sisters and I all got to pull dresses for me to try on. I tried one on and loved the top but wasn't crazy about the bottom. It was a Modern Trousseau, so we were able to 'build' our own dress. I got one with polka-dots and I absolutely LOVED it! I never thought I'd have a dress with polka-dots but it was perfect thanks to Jennifer's! I got so many compliments on my dress and I was so excited to be able to finally wear it! -Aven Schorran King

7/18/2014 Response from the vendor

It's so much fun when our brides find out their dream gown is something they would have never imagined! It should be a dress unlike any other you will ever wear, and yours was perfect! One of kind just for you:) Congratulations and best wishes... Read Less Read More

Perfection

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Lauren L

Jennifer's Bridal is outstanding, the dresses are all gorgeous and the customer service can't be beat. I loved my dress and experience shopping here!

7/01/2014 Response from Amy, the member

Lauren, Yay! We had so much fun working with you. We wish we could do it all again! You were amazingly beautiful and so proud that we can say you were a Jennifer's bride! Loved all your photos! All of our love and best wishes... Read Less Read More

Great little shop

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Heather J

It's such a shame that Jennifer's also does not offer bridesmaid dresses, because I would have probably gotten them there as well. They were very patient with me during the whole process of trying to decide which dress to buy. If you are looking for a bargain dress, this may not be the place for you, although you can sometimes find a decent deal off the rack. I wound up falling in love with a dress that I would never have picked out for myself. They even took time to let me come by and "visit" the sample on the rack while I was still making my decision.

My unexpected dream come true

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Steffi H

Jennifer's is the place to go if you want a pleasant and stress-free shopping experience. I was dreading gown shopping and went to Jennifer's on a whim because of a sale... it was the best choice I could have made in finding a dress vendor. The service at this adorable shop is superb, and you couldn't ask for a more couture selection of gowns in Delaware. Having worn many gowns in pageants and events, I knew that it would be difficult to find a dress that could compare or that would satisfy my particular preferences. Jennifer worked with great patience and helpful suggestions to let me know that whatever I needed, they could provide. Five stars is definitely not enough for Jennifer's Bridal.

11/19/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for you amazing review! We are so happy that you had such a great experience here as we really enjoyed getting to work with you and sharing in your special day! Congratulations!!

BEST place to buy a dress

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Tracy R

Jennifer's Bridal could not have made my dress buying experience more special. With a calm and intimate setting, and not the hussle of a crowded New York store, Jennifer's is the perfect bridal boutique. They carry designer dresses for fantastic prices! I loved my time there and the dress I finally picked was the 2nd one I tried on!

11/14/2013 Response from the vendor

Tracy, Thank you so much for your kind review. We love what we do and are so glad you enjoyed your bridal experience here at Jennifer's. We wish you all the happiness in the world!

LOVED

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Jennifer D

I lucked out in finding a sample sale dress here! The boutique has Gorgeous designer dresses (which normally I could never afford!) but their sample sales are Awesome and I found the perfect one! The staff was incredibly helpful as well as the seamstress that they work with.

7/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Jennifer, Thank you for you kind words. We are so happy Sydney found the perfect girl to take her home. We are truly happy for you and it was our pleasure to be able to share in your special day!

Great Selection & Quality Dresses!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Jackie B

Jennifer's Bridal was the only place in Delaware where I even considered looking twice for my bridal gown. I tried several other places before finding Jennifer's, and they were just rows and rows of crispy fake-feeling dresses hung in plastic bags. Jennifer's is anything but that! They carry all the high-end, eco friendly, and made in the USA designers. I bought my gown during their June sample sale, which really helped to keep us in the right price point. Also, the atmosphere there is fantastic. They only have 2 dressing rooms, so it is never crowded and the store is just gorgeous. If you are looking for that perfect dress - make an appointment at Jennifer's!

I looooved my dress

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

I love Jennifer's I had a wonderful experience. Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly. In addition to gorgeous dresses they also have a great selection of accessories. I brought jewelry to my first fitting and when I tried it on with my dress I realized it didn't look right. I was able to find earrings and a braclet that look perfect with my dress. Everyone at my wedding raved about my dress.

6/11/2013 Response from the vendor

Jennifer we have NO DOUBT everyone raved about your gown. You looked stunning. It was the perfect gown for you. Your photos were beautiful. Thank you for sharing them and for your kind review. Much much happiness to you!

Beautiful stuff

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Maria I

Jennifer's offers amazing customer service, as well as dress options. Seamstress who is very talented is on site, and they steam and maintain your dress until the day before your wedding so you don't have to worry about wrinkling it with no extra charge, they also take your dress, getting cleaned and preserve it for you. Like I said, class act boutique with amazing customer service.

6/11/2013 Response from the vendor

Maria, it is easy to be a class act when you have such classy brides. You were so fun and such a pleasure to work with. We loved you photos and are going to miss you. Keep in touch and best wishes for your happily... Read Less Read More

beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Katie H

Jennifer is great! She is a pleasure to work with and never pushy. Her dresses are gorgeous and she always has new ones coming in. I sent my good friend here and she also found her dress! Her seamstress does good work, though she gave us a bit of a hard time for having to re-do an alteration. Otherwise they were excellent.

6/11/2013 Response from the vendor

Katie, Thank you so much for your kind review. I really enjoyed working with you. I apologize for any hard time you received in alterations. We hope everything turned out perfect! Thank you for letting us share in your special day.

Fantastic Service!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Meredith H

I received nothing but fantastic service from the time I walked into the store until I walked out with my dress! There were so many options and I didn't feel pressured,, I would recommend Jennifer's to anyone!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Maria b

My wedding is in a few days but Jennifer's Bridal is amazing! I am so happy i had used them to find my wedding gown! They are so great to work with and so helpful!! I highly recommend them to every bride looking for there special dress! Thanks Jennifer's!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Diana G

I could not have been happier with Jennifer's! The shop is beautiful, clean and uncluttered. Jen and Amy do a wonderful job of making each bride feel unique and special. It was such a pleasant experience! They helped me to special order my gown so that it was exactly what I wanted!

6/11/2013 Response from the vendor

Diana, Thank you for your kind review. We loved seeing your pictures. We hope you are happy and well. Best wishes for a beautiful future with your new hubby!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Emily G

Jennifer's was absolutely fabulous when I went to pick out my dress. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They encouraged my family to pick out dresses for me. When I found "the dress" it was over my budget; they let me know that there would be a trunk show in a month and the dress would be available for a discount. I also did my fittings with their seamstress, who was also fabulous. I am living in Maryland and she was very flexible with me.

1/18/2013 Response from Amy, the member

Emily, thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it and really enjoyed working with you and your family during this special time. Best wishes!

Unbelievable!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 DIana G

Five stars is not a high enough review for Jennifer's Bridal. The staff is amazing and the store is beautiful, spacious, and clean. Amy, the sales associate helped me to custom order my gown, making several changes to the gown to make it exactly what I imagined. I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. It was completely unlike the other bridal shops I visited where you feel like "just another bride". Jennifer and Amy create the perfect experience of finding the dress. I was also very pleased with the seamstress who did multiple fittings to make sure my dress fit perfectly and even took the time to show my dad exactly how to make a custom veil for me. Jennifer's Bridal will not disappoint!

6/11/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you Thank you We love what we do and it is because of brides like you. You were fun and easy going. Thank you again for your support and great review. We truly appreciate it!!!

Send Email