Jennifer's Garden Banquets and Convention Center

Morris, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Jennifer's Garden Banquets and Convention Center

A BALLROOM IN MORRIS, IL

Jennifer's Garden Banquet & Convention Center is a large, full-service event center close to Morris, Illinois. Located next to Interstate 80, the venue is conveniently placed for guests arriving from Chicago and further afield, while also taking in the natural tranquility of Grundy County by the Illinois River. There are a number of versatile venue spaces to choose from for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Grand Ballroom. This is a vast reception space capable of accommodating up to 1,230 for a seated banquet or 1,830 seated theater-style for a ceremony. With a large wooden dance floor and plenty of natural light, this neutral and contemporary space is well suited for a variety of large events. It can also be subdivided into four smaller sections as desired.

The Royal Rose and Bird or Paradise Rooms. These rooms form the two central sections of the larger ballroom. Each has a floor space of 5,760 square feet and can seat up to 385 guests.

The Orchid and Morning Glory Rooms. These rooms are located against the walls either side of the central area. They each have an area of 3,432 square feet and a maximum banquet capacity of 230.

The Harvest and Blossom Rooms. These rooms are small meeting spaces located on the other side of the Grand Ballroom bar areas, close to the venue's restrooms. They can be rented either individually or in combination as the Grand Boardroom. Each space holds up to 35 guests for a banquet or 55 seated theater-style.

Jennifer's Garden. This is an outdoor ceremony space characterized by its perennial flora and inviting lawn. Outfitted with a garden gazebo, the space can hold up to 225 guests.

The Foyer. The foyer of the facility is also available for ceremonies, with room for up to 80 guests.

The venue handles all catering on-site, with a large kitchen and full culinary team. Outside food and beverages are therefore not permitted. The wedding package includes, in addition to the dinner, a four-hour open bar, coffee and tea service, tables, linens, tableware and silk flower centerpieces.

Ceremony packages include setup and cleanup costs, chair, table and podium rental and an officiant. A one-hour slot is also provided for a rehearsal to be held on the evening before the event.

A nonrefundable deposit is required to make a reservation and secure the date for receptions and ceremonies. This amount is deducted from the total cost of the event. The remaining balance is due with the final guaranteed guest count no later than 14 days in advance of the event.

Additional benefits offered by Jennifer's Garden Banquet & Convention Center include:

• A complimentary bottle of house champagne for the bride and groom
  • Nearby accommodations and shuttle service
  • An on-site pastry chef for custom wedding cake
  • Use of a private bridal suite

Jennifer's Garden - Value Without Compromise

Jennifer's Garden can accommodate your wedding needs perfectly. Located in the heart of Grundy County in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago, it is the area's premier site to host your event. We look forward to provide you with world class service, gourmet food, and many delightful memories.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

555 West Gore Road, Morris, IL (815) 941-2868

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ashlee C

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but let me tell you working with Jennifer's Garden and Jennifer's Garden, and especially Deb, made my experience nothing but a pleasure. In the first email I sent Deb at 9 PM at night asking about more information about the venue, we received... Read More nothing but prompt responses. (I remember telling my fiancé, so shocked, that Jennifer's Garden already emailed back with info--the same night!) Deb made anything I wanted, possible, including a light wall display the week of the wedding. Deb and her team made it happen! I had my wedding on site as well and the reception was very well organized and helped set family members' minds at ease with a better idea of what would happen the actual day of the wedding. At the reception, the food was delicious (people were telling me how great it was days later) and I don't recall of there ever being a real line at the bar (we had about 170 guests). Deb and her team literally take care of anything you need and made my entire wedding experience so easy! It is easy for a bride to get stressed during wedding planning, but not when you're working with Jennifer's Garden!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Rachel A

Jennifer's Garden made our wedding so great! We would tell everyone who we know is getting married to look into the venue! Deb the wedding Coordinator she is the BEST she was there for us from the start! She helps you with anything you need and she is even helpful on wedding... Read More day! The food and service is great! Rooms are big and very nice! It is a really nice venue! 😃

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kelly S

We just got married this past weekend and had our reception at Jennifer's Garden! It was amazing! Deb and the entire staff went above and beyond for us! They took care of everything for us. Deb stayed in contact with me all year, helping in any way she could. Anything I... Read More asked for she took care of for us! She responded quickly to every single email or phone call I put out to her. The venue was beautiful!! They decorated for us and cleaned it all up! My cake was beautiful and exactly what I asked for! The food was amazing, especially the chicken and wild rice soup!! The wait staff was friendly and super helpful! And the bartenders were awesome as well! I am still in shock at my experience at Jennifer's Garden! You don't find customer service like this anymore! If you want a stresss free reception then I highly recommend Jennifer's Garden!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Nicole F

We were so happy with our experience! Deb was wonderful, she made sure we had everything we needed and went above and beyond. Our room was perfectly decorated and looked just as I had imagined! We heard so many great things from our guests about the food and the ceremony was so... Read More beautiful. Priestess Julie was a real professional and made the ceremony planning process sweet, simple, and to the point! She even went out of her way to include our daughter in the ceremony which we absolutely loved! Lynn! What great things can I say about Lynn! She was perfect whenever you couldn't find Deb, Lynn was there! She was super helpful with everything we needed down to hunting for bobby pins and hunting down the flowers to fixing my dress and making finishing touches on our room decor! We were very very pleased with our experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Missy S

I cannot say enough great things about Deb and her team. From the first time I visited the venue I was impressed by the "all-about-the-client" attitude. Deb assured me that she could make anything happen that my fiancé, our parents, or any one else in our wedding party wanted,... Read More and she didn't disappoint! I cannot say enough great things about this venue. If you are thinking about booking here - do it!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lauren C

We had our reception on August 5, 2017 at Jennifer's Garden Banquets and Convention Center. We have nothing but great things to say about Jennifer's Garden. Working with Deb was great! She was always quick to reply to emails or answer phone calls. Deb was a big help in planning... Read More our wedding and made the day a lot less stressful. Jennifer's Garden is beautiful. We knew we wanted to have our reception there as soon as we drove up to it. The food was delicious! Our guests have all mentioned how great the food was! I have already recommended this venue to family and friends that are planning on getting married in a couple of years.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

Our daughter had her reception here and it was more amazing than we even imagined. Deb and her team took everything to the next level. Deb personally checked in on us throughout the entire event. The staff are friendly and responsive. The food was great and plentiful. And,... Read More Deb made sure my husband got his dietary restrictions met. Our guests commented on how wonderful everything was. The facility is immaculate and beautifully decorated. But, the best part is Deb. She helps you every step of the way. She truly cares about each family she serves. She works hard to add extra things to make the day a dream come true. She takes all the stress away so you can enjoy the day. We are so grateful for her, she was a blessing! I can't imagine doing this anywhere else. You are truly cared for here!!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Rebecca R

I couldnt imagine getting married anywhere else. It was like working woth family. Everyone is so great! Especially deb and julie. It was a stressfree and perfect day! Exceeded any expectations possible and the food and cake was delicious.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Katelyn M

We had a great time at our wedding reception! Working with Deb was so easy and she made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. Jennifer's Garden took care of everything! We had several compliments on the food and environment. It was a great, stress-free day with no... Read More problems! Great experience!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lindsey T

I cannot thank Deb and the staff enough for helping us with our special day! The food was great, the reception room was beautiful, and the rest of the venue was decorated perfect! Our guests loved the cake table because they got to choose from 6 different flavors of cake and all... Read More were delicious and the corn dogs at the end of the night :) Deb made everything so easy and was very calm, organized, and efficient during the planning and especially on the big day! I would recommend this place to anyone planning a wedding because it was an incredible experience at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Jeanette B

The staff went above and beyond my expectations! I wanted elegant but didn't want to have to do any of the work and they made it happen it was better than anything I could have dreamed! We also had some last minute changes with the seating chart and some unexpected guests and... Read More they took care of it, I didn't even realize we had unexpected guest until I noticed them bring in some extra chairs and making it work. Very professional and excellent food! Definitely recommend if you want the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 DeAnna P

Jennifer gardens was the best!! The hall was beautiful the food was excellent my guest had such an amazing time! Deb was such a big help and Lynn was as wel anything you needed they were there I would recommend Jennifer gardens perfect beautiful place for a wedding ceremony and... Read More reception!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kaitie M

Seriously one of the best, if not the best days of my life ever! We felt so supported and welcome every time we went in or contacted with any questions or concerns. The cake and service were great--Deb and a few members of her team even helped do a quick fix on my dress since... Read More it didn't actually bustle! Overall, Deb and her team took care of everything so perfectly--my husband and I have had so many complements from our guests. I would definitely recommend Jennifer's Garden Banquets and Convention Center to anyone looking to get married.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kimberly C

Best day of my life. Our wedding was wonderful. Apparently there was a child from the other wedding running around but I didn't even notice because Deb took care of it. Also I had people who frequent weddings that they had the best wedding food at my wedding. They even loved... Read More their child's mac and cheese. Loved my cake. It was so beautiful. Would recommend Jennifer's Garden to anyone looking to get married.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Mindy C

Deb and all of her staff were fantastic to work with for our daughter's wedding! We wanted to decorate with a rustic fall decor, including straw bales, corn shocks, wagon wheels, barrels, pumpkins, etc. Deb supported our daughter's wishes from day 1! While decorating and... Read More making a mess with the straw, her staff cleaned up behind us. I kept apologizing for the mess, and they all smiled and said it looked beautiful and the mess was not a problem. It did look beautiful!! Also, Deb was helpful with the dietary needs of some of our guests. A couple of guests needed a gluten free meal, which they provided at no extra charge. We also needed a meal to be pureed for my sister who has cerebral palsy, again it was no extra charge. Deb and the chef were even able to substitute for the salad and desert if necessary for my sister. They went above and beyond our expectations!! We had many compliments on the facility and the food. We would definitely recommend Jennifer's Garden! Deb and all of her staff were so friendly and helpful! We had a great experience working with them.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 John V

We had our wedding here on October 1st 2016. The venue is beautiful and Deb and Linda did a great job coordinating everything. Julie was our officiate and did an awesome job!! Everyone loved the food and the cake. We couldn't have asked for a better day. I Jennifer's Garden is... Read More an awesome place to have your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kimberly P

Our wedding was this past Saturday at Jennifers Garden in Morris il . I could not have asked for a more wonderful day. From the ceremony to the decor to the hot and delicious dinner . Nothing could have been better. Everything went perfect. Deb ,Lynn and the team are amazing .... Read More They take care of every detail for your special day. This was a perfect wedding . The prices are reasonable and believe me worth every penny. My decor was beautiful again the food came out hot and delicious my guests gave me compliment after compliment on everything. Thank you Deb for making my day so memorable. Your staff is prompt,polite and professional everything went smoothe and I did not have to do anything but show up. Thank you so very much. Kimberly Chellino Pachter

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Amy H

We had our wedding last week and it was too perfect to put into words! Deb and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothely and we cannot thank them enough. I wish i could do it all over again because it was just THAT perfect! The hall looked great and... Read More we have received dozens of compliments on the food! It was delicious! I would not have changed a thing! Keep up the great work, JG! You guys rock! Thanks again! --The Saffolds

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Blair T

To say our reception was gorgeous could be considered an understatement. It was absolute perfection. As if the venue being so beautiful and the staff being so incredibly friendly and easy to work with wasn't enough, the food and cake were phenomenal! We had family members raving... Read More about it asking if we thought Jennifer's would share their recipes - it was that good. The entire planning process was seamless and the night went off without any unpleasant surprises. We couldn't have dreamed up a more perfect reception if we tried. If we had the chance to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Chelsea C

We could not thank Deb and the staff enough for such a perfect day! Our wedding was more perfect than we could have imagined! Deb went the extra mile to make our day perfect. From the big details, down to the smallest details, everything was planned and executed exactly how we... Read More imagined. I would recommend Jennifer's Garden to every bride! We never felt stressed, and always felt very informed with everything throughout the entire planning process. We couldn't have asked for a better day, thanks to Deb and Jennifer's Garden, we will remember our special day forever!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

My husband and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Jennifer's Garden on July 9, 2016. The day I toured Jennifer's Garden is the day we booked it. It is absolutely beautiful there! Deb was amazing! She was very easy to get into contact with and promptly responded to... Read More my emails. She is very organized and helpful with planning your wedding day. I could not have asked for a more knowledgeable or kind person to assist me with planning my wedding. The ceremony was perfect! Deb and her staff have it down to a science with the line up and flow of the ceremony. Their officiant Julie was incredible as well! She is very personable and fun. She gets to know you and plans the ceremony to go as you want it to. Our ceremony was everything we hoped for and more! Thank you Julie!! Our reception was perfect as well! The room was set up beautifully and we were able to add our personal touches. The food was DELICIOUS! I had many compliments on how good the food was and that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Not only is the food top-notch, the cake is as well. Jennifer's Garden makes your cake in any design you want. We had a pretty Stanley Cup that not only looked amazing, but tasted great. It was moist and fresh. The entire evening flowed flawlessly from beginning to end and Deb is there for you the entire time. At the end of the night when the reception ended, Deb had packed all of our personal touches and gifts, so my husband and I didn't have to do a thing. Deb is AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer's Garden to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

I just had my wedding this past weekend and I could not say enough good things about Jennifer’s Garden. Everything was so perfect, I still can’t believe that my dream wedding was just as I had pictured it. Deb and her staff went above and beyond to make my day worry free. The... Read More food was amazing, the bartenders were on point, and the staff was prompt—making sure everything went smoothly. I could go on and on about how wonderful my day was, but right before I posted this I noticed a review from someone named Sailor Moon or something. First of all the staff here is amazing. While there may be a lot of food on the plate, nobody had an issue with being underfed. People actually told me that they were so stuffed they felt compelled to dance it all off! Another amazing thing about Jennifer’s Garden is that almost every package contains an open bar. So if you’re ordering twelve drinks, maybe you’re misremembering the night. We too elected for the shuttle and it made sure that all of our guests got back to their hotels safely. I wanted to clarify for those just how stunningly amazing this place truly is. My day was absolutely perfect and my sister, who is having her wedding here next year, I’m sure will be just as amazed as I am. I loved every aspect of my day, and I couldn’t ignore someone speaking so poorly of the place that now has a special place in my, and my families’ heart. Thank you Deb, and all of your staff. My day was beyond perfect! See you next year!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Ashley N

our wedding was an absolute fairytale, we didn't want it to end. deb and her team made us feel like family and made sure everything was perfect, the food and drinks were amazing, as well as the atmosphere. our family and friends were raving about how great everything was and... Read More about how much fun they had. I would highly recommend jennifers garden to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

We cannot thank Deb and her staff enough for their work and diligence planning and during our wedding reception. They were organized, professional, well mannered, punctual and friendly. The food here is fantastic and you're able to try a variety of their offerings beforehand to... Read More pick what you like the best. We've received several comments about our guests loving the food. They also did a great job of getting everyone a hot plate and making sure our wedding party had time to eat. The venue itself is gorgeous. Outside provides a serene view to capture some photos and for your guests to take a break. There is a suite available for the wedding party, which was nice to visit every so often to use the restroom and take a breath. The inside is strategically setup so even the tables furthest away are close to the head table and dance floor-which is huge by the way. They provided a shuttle from the reception to 2 hotels so all of our guests could have a blast and not worry about driving or having a DD. They provide so many options to tailor this to be your special day. The best part is they don't try and nickel and dime you on price. You pay a price per person and that includes dinner, bar, cake, tax, gratuity, etc. There are no hidden fees!! We could not believe this because every other venue wanted to charge us for small details that Deb laughed about and said "of course that's included, honey." We couldn't imagine working with anyone else because it was truly perfect.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jenny B

It was amazing! Deb was absolutely wonderful and made sure everything went according to plan. From the ceremony to the hall to the food everything was wonderful!