Timeless & Romantic Fine Art Wedding Photography

TIMELESS, ORGANIC, VIBRANT FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY www.jennyloseephotography.com ABOUT US Hi!! I am Jenny, a wedding photographer since 2012. I am always exploring and looking for new places to shoot. I am laid back, easy to work with and I make “posing” painless and fun! I am so excited to wake up and create, meet new people and be inspired by the things around me. THE EXPERIENCE I'm all about natural light, candid moments, breathtaking backdrops and emotions. When I ask around how my style is perceived, here's what I get: storytelling, romantic, beautiful light, emotions, candid, natural, soft, creative, cheerful, timeless, inspiring and intimate.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

PNW| CALIFORNIA | DESTINATION (208) 757-0537

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 sara g

Not sure how to even put in words how grateful and blessed I am to have had Jenny be one of the capstone pieces of our wedding. First, as a person, she is incredibly warm, easy-going, and professional. When she first came to introduce herself, I felt that we'd been friends for a... Read More while. As far as her talent goes, she's so amazing and attentive to details, just as I am. My wedding photos speak for themselves! My brother is a photographer and I love taking photos myself so I have always had a critical eye for it...Jenny honestly blew me away! I absolutely love every single one and am so excited/proud to pass these photos around to friends and family and have it for my children one day. My mom bawled when I showed her them and facetiously said, "Wow, Jenny made your wedding look even more beautiful than I remember it!" haha, thanks mom. You will not find anyone better than Jenny her in her price range (another thing I was pleased with) and her personality. I incessantly look at my pictures and I don't forsee that slowing down :) She doesn't deserve 5 stars, she deserves a thousand. Thank you, Jenny!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Melissa M

Jenny Losee is a GEM amongst gems! I'm located in San Francisco and got married in the Bay area, but after months of hunting for a photographer with the kind of aesthetic I was going for I found Jenny online and had to fly this goddess of wedding photos out. At the risk of... Read More sounding basic I wanted my wedding photos to look like the best kind of Free People photoshoot - ethereal, whimsical, soft - for our magical wedding in the Redwoods. I've gotten a bunch of sneak peek pics back and LORDT did she deliver! The style is exactly what I was dreaming of, and she was such a joy to work with. She's such a sweet and lovely person that she just effortlessly integrated into the event, and her positive attitude and high energy made her super fun to shoot with. I cannot recommend Jenny more highly. She even offers wedding photo books (a huge win as I am not very good at crafting) and framed prints, which is a nice errand to have off of my plate. I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Miso J

Jenny made me feel so comfortable and so beautiful the entire day. She was perfect along with the rest of her team!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jordan F

Seriously Jenny by far is one of the best photographers we have come across. It was a complete night and day difference compared to others that we have shot with, and we are amazed with her abilities and talents. She takes control of the shoot and makes you feel extremely... Read More confident by placing you perfectly. Being a groom, taking pictures can be boring and different, but with Jenny it was actually really enjoyable because of the creativity she brought to the table. We really enjoyed our time with her and will most likely be using her again for future shoots.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jade M

Wow! Jenny is absolutely amazing! She is so beyond talented. My fiancé and I shot with her just recently for a styled photoshoot. It was just beautiful! We have done photoshoots before together and we have never felt so comfortable and actually ourselves during a shoot. She 100%... Read More has an eye and will help you with poses if you're not knowing what to do. She will move a hand or a leg if it looks out of place or even will just tell you to tilt your head a different way. To us, that really made us feel confident with how we looked. We have been in shoots where we weren't so sure because we weren't really being told and we didn't feel the most comfortable which in the end can show in a picture. So this was really important to us because we were just able be ourselves, have fun, and really just show how in love we are. It was nothing but smiles, laughter and confidence with Jenny. Plus she is just the sweetest soul. We love her! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Caitlyn Z

Absolutely thrilled with our beautiful photographs from Jenny! She worked with us to stay within our budget and provided an amazing finished product. She is so talented and we would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for stunning wedding photos.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Kristi R

Jenny was such a pleasure to work with. She made us feel so comfortable during the shoot we almost forgot she was there! Not only did she stage our photos impeccably, our candid photos were equally as perfect. All in all, our session with Jenny was amazing and our pictures are a... Read More dream. We highly recommend her to everyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Jenny did a fabulous job for us when we celebrated the marriage of our daughter and son in law in McCall. It was nice to work with a professional who was excited about making that special day memorable. We highly recommend Jenny for your next celebration.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

Jenny was the most pleasant person to work with while I was planning for my wedding. She is so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. She captured moments that I will treasure forever and I am so grateful for that!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Jenny really cares about her clients and invests alot of time into getting to know them and understanding what they want. I would honestly use her for anything and everything! She has such a great goofy caring spirit about her which aloud everyone to have a fun time and be... Read More themselves. Not to mention her photos are incredible.

June Idaho Wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Katherine S

Jenny Losee was such a doll to work with! Not only was she professional, but she was fun too. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera....even people like my now-husband who hate having their photos taken. And what I've seen of the pictures are simply... Read More stunning!!! She went well above my expectations and I am beyond pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Gena C

Jenny is wonderful to work with! Before we took our engagement photos, my fiancé was extremely nervous and didn't want to take the photos. Once we arrived, Jenny immediately introduced herself and started snapping pictures. She was fun and high energy. She made my fiancé... Read More completely comfortable, which shows in our photos. She also returned the photos fully edited to us within a week. I can't wait to use them for Save the Dates, Invitations, and around our future home. If you want pictures that your friends and family will love, look no further than Jenny Losee Photography.

Jenny Losee

People often ask what my favorite wedding has been so far.. I tell them it is any wedding the couple isn't afraid to get rained on or let her hair down and run around in the wind and just get messy. I love couples that will hike up mountains with me and will take off their shoes to play in the water.