Chicago & Naperville | Boudoir Studio

You are invited to get Transformed into a BombShell Bride for the day with our 100% female staff! Most of our packages include both professional hair & makeup applied in our attached salon called FROSTED! Private & Safe Boudoir Studios to choose from in the city and suburbs.

Online Proofing

Chicago, Naperville & Hinsdale (312) 800-3540

Amazing Boudoir Photo shoot.

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Elizabeth B

I have been married for three years now to my wonderful husband and have been with each other for a total of ten years now. We are not a perfect couple but we are perfect for eachother and I wanted to find a way to show him that Im still crazy about him and that is what led me... Read More to find Jenny Taylors Boudoir Facebook page. I had researched different photographers around the area who did similar photography but none of them captured the "classy sexy look" like Jenny does. After months and months of going back and forth I finally gave Jenny a call and booked my boudoir session! Jenny was fantastic over the phone with answering any questions. She sent me a "goodies" email that went into detail about the day of the shoot and what to expect and also gave many helpful suggestions to help me decide what I was going to wear. A week before my session Jenny called me personally and went over my two outfits and gave a summary of how the day will go. The day of my photo shoot I was really nervous and I remember thinking on the way to her studio, " I don't have the perfect body and how am I going to walk around in lingerie in front of someone I barely know?' Before I knew it, I was there. Her studio was warm, welcoming, and very trendy! I felt relieved that it wasn't a creepy house that had a sign saying " Come into the basement." I felt safe. I walked inside and met the makeup/hair stylist and she was amazing. She asked me if I had a look I was going for and since I wear my hair in a bun and headband and only wear mascara I told her that she can do whatever she wants ! The whole time we talked and laughed and I felt like I had known her for way longer than just an hour. When I looked in the mirror, I was amazed ! I couldn't believe that someone could make me look this good ! I wasn't that tomboy or messy haired nurse anymore. She was amazing and very talented. She made me feel beautiful. At that moment I was ready to take some sexy pics! When it was time to be half naked I got nervous again. I worried that with any movement my boob would pop out or I would try and be sexy(so not me) and fly off the bed. Luckily, none of that happened. When Jenny started talking pictures most of my nerves went away and we were laughing and talking throughout the shoot. The time flew by and by the end of the session she had taken so many pictures. Jenny Taylor really is an amazing young lady. I feel that I am a good judge of character and she truly is a genuine person who really loves what she does. She makes women feel beautiful and special again. Every women needs to have a boudoir session because Jenny helps you gain that confidence to love who you are. She has a gift. I originally wanted to do this for my husband but then I realized I really did it for myself.I needed a day of feeling sexy and beautiful. Thank you Jenny and all the wonderful staff. When my husband is 90 years old he can now look at my Boudoir pictures and say "look at my sexy beautiful wife".

How can you get any better than Jenny? You Can't!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Danielle C

From the beginning of our relationship we clicked right away. Jenny is one of the nicest, personable, best friends since grade school kind of person. We did our engagement pictures with her and they were fantastic, so I expected nothing less for the wedding. She was amazing.... Read More She came to the house early to make sure to get all the good shots; from my girls getting ready, to my dress before I put it on, to us leaving for the church in the trolley. From the time she stepped into the house I was at ease. She took care of everything! I didn't feel like there was some photographer there, it was like another one of my family members was there. She was there for every moment and even pictures that I wouldn't have even thought of. After all the beautiful pictures outside we headed to the ceremony. She was so good at letting me decide where I was comfortable and what I wanted to do. The heat was crazy and Jenny did such a great job of working with us and making sure we were still comfortable. After the beautiful ceremony we went to a local park and it was super fun!! Jenny was super willing to make sure that every picture we wanted to get, we got!! She kept checking the list I gave her to make sure every request I had was filled!! She was so involved in making sure they looked great without being pushy (which I loved!). At the reception, she was right there to make sure that ever picture was great and my entire lists of request fulfilled. I was so happy at the end of the night knowing everything I asked for was done! I didn't expect to be able to see any of the photos for a while since we took so many, but two days later she had a video already! You can't get any better than that!!!! She and her crew were fantastic and amazing! I wouldn't give her 5 starts I would give her 10!!!! I know that Jenny will be in my life forever because of the BEAUTIFUL work she does. I couldn't be any happier with my new FRIEND and would bet my life that everyone would love her as much as we do!!!

Don't hesitate, book Jenny now!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2012 Tara D

I chose to do a boudoir session as a gift to my future husband and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. Here is a recap of my experience: I first contacted Jenny Taylor Photography for package information and details. I wanted to do my research before choosing a... Read More photographer so I emailed and called other photographers as well. One of her Jenny's staff members contacted me via phone within hours with information. She even followed up our conversation with an email with all the details of our conversation. I was a little unsure if I wanted to book and her staff never pushed me or made me feel rushed to make a decision. After talking with other photographers, I ended up choosing Jenny based on how much I loved her photography and how great the customer service was. Many other photographers took a long time getting back to me, were reluctant to answer my million questions and some appeared generally uninterested in my business. When I finally booked, Jenny contacted me with a pay pal invoice and followed up immediately with additional information when I questioned something on the invoice. Before my shoot, Jenny contacted me to talk about outfits and other small details. I wasn't available during her call time so she went out of her way to call at a time I was available. She was enthusiastic and so easy to talk too. On the day of my boudoir, I was super nervous about what to expect!! I used the provided makeup services and I loved how it turned out!! Demetrea was professional and friendly and really calmed my nerves before the shoot. And my makeup looked awesome!! Jenny popped in during makeup to say hello and I immediately felt relieved that she was so nice and down to earth. She had music playing in the house and it really felt like I was just hanging out with friends. We went over my outfit choices and eventually the details about the package. I loved that Jenny gave me the chance to look at different books before choosing one. I had been unsure prior to the shoot if I wanted to upgrade or not so it really helped seeing the choices that day. I upgraded to a fancier book and I am so thrilled that I did. The example looked amazing and I just couldn't pass it up!! Jenny was not pushy and really wanted me to pick what was best for me. During the shoot, Jenny explained to me how to pose and what to do. I was so nervous about the posing part but Jenny made me feel really comfortable, confident and sexy! We chatted during the entire shoot and it was unfortunately over before I knew it. I left the boudoir house that day feeling so thankful to Jenny and her staff for such an amazing experience. So far, I have only seen a sneak peak photo and it looked absolutely stunning, I couldn't believe that was me! I cannot wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Jenny Taylor Photography to anyone who is looking to do a boudoir session or another photography package. I couldn't be happier with my experience and I truly believe that I wouldn't have felt like this if I had gone with another photographer. Jenny is talented, professional and truly an amazing person to work with. If anyone is even the littlest bit interested in doing a boudoir shoot, contact Jenny Taylor and you will be amazed at how excellent the customer service and experience will be!! I hope to do another shoot soon!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Karyn N

I knew well before my wedding that I wanted to do a boudoir shoot as a gift for my future husband! I called to receive more information and was so excited to book my shoot right then and there. From start to finish Jenny and her team made me feel comfortable. I would recommend... Read More this company to family, friends and anyone else! They really did a fantastic job from start to finish! I already can’t wait to go in for another shoot!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexandra E

Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography is AMAZING!!! I love that they're 100% female staff!!! They make this whole experience a great one! It's fun, upbeat and super positive! They transform you into a brand new YOU!!! I recommend this to ANY woman who wants to feel beautiful again, a... Read More gift or just because! I can't wait to do another shoot!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 kendra

Review: From my first phone call with Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography I knew that I was dealing with real women, not sales people or models. I Loved that right off the bat. However, that didn't mean that I was not completely freaking out on the inside. But Christine was great... Read More about checking in with me via text (which was even better, do not have alot of phone with my work hours) to see how I was doing. Sandi my hair and make up artist as well as my Photographer also checked in with me before the shoot. It didn't end there Jenny Taylor herself reached out to me before my shoot as well. I was really starting to feel special, they were taking their time to reach out to me. I was totally and completely freaking out as I walked into the studio that morning. But Sandi was wonderful, she kept me talking and completely engaged in conversation so that I couldn't think/ stress about the pictures. Sandi did a wonderful job of not only keeping me comfortable and relaxed through out the shoot but she also made me feel sexy, confident, and empowered. I had not felt like that in a long time. I left feeling like I was on cloud 9. It was exactly what I needed. I took my husband with me to my viewing session, both of us were almost completely speechless after seeing how AMAZING the photos turned out. They were more than I imagined that they would be. Amelia did a wonderful job in helping us to narrow down the 118 pictures that they show us to just 10 that we had to have. I went into this experience completely blind and alone with no idea what to expect, but Jenny Taylor and her staff helped me every step of the way. I would recommend this experience to anyone that had even though about it a little bit, its soooo worth it. I cant wait to do another Shoot.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alyssa K

I wanted to write this review to not only let Jenny know that her company is amazing and their customer service is impeccable from start to finish, but also to let other women know how amazing of an experience this was for me. This all started as a anniversary gift for my... Read More husband of 8 years, but it turned into more of a self esteem/confidence/ self-empowerment for me. I am a mother of 5 children and also a full time nurse, so my life consists of taking care of and giving myself and time to others (which by the way I wouldn't change for anything I love being a mom and also helping others), but I also fail to take care of myself and sometimes as women/moms we need to be reminded of this. I was watching a rerun of Steve Harvey Show and saw the episode about doing a boudoir shoot and the women's reaction to going thru this experience and it kind of sparked my interest. So I went online and typed in boudoir photographer's near me and a lot of different photographers popped up. Going thru them it was definitely an interesting search, but when I came across Jenny Taylor boudoir photography website (If you haven't seen the Steve Harvey episode it was actually Jenny Taylor who did that photo shoot for the woman) I was reassured because the photos in the galleries were classy and elegant and also that it was all women staff and all inclusive hair/makeup/etc. The day of my shoot I was nervous and somewhat anxious, all these thoughts went thru my head: "Am I going to like my makeup (By the way I only wear makeup a couple times out the year)", "How is my posing going to look I'm not a model, and all the other usual things us women like to nit pick about our bodies. When I arrived Nikki made me feel comfortable like we had known each other for years. When Nikki turned me around after hair and makeup was done I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe this breathtaking women looking back at me. I instantly felt like a model and thanks to Jenny Secrets I was able to find something that I felt good in and made me feel like well like Momma got her sexy back . I haven't felt that sexy and empowered in a long time. Thank you to Nikki for making my day what it was you are an amazing woman and made my day unforgettable and to Jenny for providing this service to women. Your Company is one of a kind and I recommend all women try this at least once in their lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lezlie M

To say that jenny and her team is amazing is an understatement! I have never felt more beautiful in my life, especially not in lingerie! Nikki did an amazing job at my hair and makeup and because we got to know each other while she was doing that the pictures were so much easier... Read More to take. She knew that some of the poses would feel weird but promised the lifted would make it all worth it and she wasn't kidding! I was fortunate enough to view my pictures with Jenny and could not believe how natural they looked, and how confident I looked!!! I would recommend Jenny and get team to anyone thinking about doing boudoirs, or any pictures at that matter.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 O K

Few weeks into planning my wedding, I started thinking about what I can get my future husband for a wedding gift. By looking through some magazines, I got an idea of a boudoir album as the perfect and most personal and unique gift that I can ever give him. I was so nervous as I... Read More have never done anything like this before and, to tell you the truth, don’t even like having my pictures taken. However, from the moment that I spoke to Jenny on the phone, I knew I had to do this. Without even knowing me, Jenny knew exactly what was going through my head and the fears that I had. After few minutes of listening to all of my concerns, she was able to make me feel so comfortable, sexy, and even excited for this experience. Jenny assured me that she will be there for me every step of the way, which she truly was. Also, Jenny was extremely accommodating with my timeline, as my wedding was only less than two months away. You might ask, “Why I waited till almost the last minute?” Well…, I disn't. I booked my original photoshoot with a DIFFERENT boudoir company almost 6 months prior to my weeding and that experience was HORRIFIC. And this is the true reason why I wanted to write this review to show that there are a lot of fake companies that offer amazing things online or over the phone but don’t deliver once you book them. Jenny, on the other hand, is 100% real. Everything mentioned on the website and everything that Jenny promises you is real and is not only to get your business but to allow you to have this incredible experience at least once in your life. Jenny and all of her girls truly care about you from the very start to the very end. Everyone makes you feel so comfortable at all times. Even though I did not have Jenny as my photographer, she still dedicated a lot of her time to me by talking to me on the phone various times and following up with me before and after the shoot just to make sure that I was happy with everything and, especially, that I was having fun throughout this process. Just think about this…. After I had the most awful experience with a different boudoir photography company, Jenny was able to assure me that it will all be okay and that I can still do this. And she was absolutely right. I am so happy I did not give up and listened to Jenny. After numerous conversations with Jenny, she recommended Sandi as my photographer. And let me tell you, Sandi was absolutely incredible. She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew what will look good on me and just went for it. Throughout the process of getting my hair and makeup done, we spent time talking. By the time we got to an actual shoot, I felt like I was doing this with a friend. Sandi was excellent with explaining how to pose and what will look good. She was so bubbly and happy that her charisma carried over to me. Once in a while, she would show me the pictures on the camera and I could not believe it was me. I walked out of the shoot knowing that the pictures will be absolutely awesome. Amelia was the girl that held my viewing session. She truly needs a trophy for her patience. I took so long in choosing my pictures and was going so many times back and forth with what I wanted to do with an album and Amelia was collected and smiling that entire time. I definitely enjoyed this entire process more than I would have ever imagined. My pictures turned out so elegant and beautiful without having any edits. Jenny and her girls are able to capture you as you.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kelly A

Every lady needs to do this at least once! I was so nervous to do this and worried I would feel uncomfortable but I was SO wrong! From the second I walked in the door I felt important. My hair and makeup was amazing and still looked like me. Then comes the photos... Nikki made... Read More me feel beautiful throughout the whole thing and super comfortable! Really ladies do this!! One day I will do a second photo shoot for sure!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Allie R

I cannot say enough great things about Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography! I was a little skeptical at first because I have never done a shoot like this but decided to step out of my comfort zone. I went to the Naperville location and met with Sandi who did my hair, makeup and... Read More photography. She was AMAZING! I went in with an open mind and told her I have no preference on how my hair and make-up should be- I just let her do her thing and she did a great job. As soon as she turned me around I was in shock! I felt so beautiful and full of confidence. During the photo shoot she was very professional and made me very comfortable. I am viewing my photos in a few days and I cannot wait to see them!! The only downside to this company is they are pricey, but you get what you pay for! I was hoping for less expensive hardcover albums or cheaper rights to the pictures, but I am going to work with what I got. I got to view my photos yesterday and WOW! They are such great quality, I could hardly decide. I am very satisfied with the services and would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Valerie R

I originally discovered Jenny Taylor's Boudoir and her pictures on Facebook in 2016. I visited her website and was in awe of how the photographs all captured something extremely beautiful and authentic in each and every woman that was photographed. Not only were they all... Read More incredibly sexy but most importantly, the photos were tasteful and elegant. I immediately scheduled a shoot as it was right around Christmas time. Jenny's staff was very friendly, extremely helpful and very professional from the very beginning and immediately put me at ease from the the very start of this incredible experience. I was very excited on the day of the shoot but also a little nervous. Nikki greeted me with a huge gorgeous smile which immediately took away any butterflies I was feeling. She is a true artist and incredible lady and hair and makeup was so much fun. I felt like I was with my best friend from the onset. I had complete trust and faith in everything she did. That is how much she put me at ease. And the end result of hair and makeup? I had to do a double take at the mirror and could not believe the transformation. I didn't think it could get any better than that but it did. The actual photo shoot was even more amazing and the fun continued with each and every pose. The studio is absolutely beautiful and the lighting perfect in every room. Needless to say, the photographs all turned out amazing and I actually had a very hard time picking which ones would go in the books I ordered. I loved them so much that I also ordered the metal large ones that looked even more amazing if such a thing was even possible. That was my first one and I did not hesitate to schedule a second. The second shoot was just as flawless as the first one. Sandi was just as amazing and we had an absolutely phenomenal shoot. Both these ladies are amazing and extremely talented in every sense of the word. They are are not only professional but have this gift of making you feel like you are part of the Jenny Family! From start to finish everything felt so effortless, organic and natural. Jenny's assistant Christine is always on top of everything ensuring that everything is flawless and available to answer all questions at any time. Hair and makeup was gorgeous both times and my shoot both times was such incredible experience not to mention that you get the chance to meet some incredible ladies helping you along every step of the way and literally transforming you into a real bombshell. I left both shoots actually feeling like a real model. Jenny has hand picked some very amazing and super talented women who in turn will capture the essence and beauty of every single woman they encounter on these shoots. I highly recommend and hope they get to touch many more women's lives with their magic because what they do is truly magical and I assure you that you will leave your shoot feeling better than a million bucks and with absolutely no self esteem issues whatsoever. Thank you Jenny and staff for all that you have accomplished, all the positive feelings you inspire in women and all the beauty you capture in us. I am certain I will be seeing you again soon and very much looking forward to it!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Sarah C

I absolutely recommend Jenny Taylor Photography! They are the most professional staff I have come across by far. They are in constant contact with you from first inquiry to even after your shoot asking how everything went. It being my first time doing something like this I was... Read More nervous at first but Sandi made me feel super comfortable. Turns out she was doing everything with me-hair, make up and the photography! That made me even more comfortable! She was very encouraging throughout the entire shoot, complementing me and telling me how beautiful the pictures looked even raw and unedited. I even received a text right after the shoot from Jenny herself asking me how everything went. I wish I could give more stars because honestly 5 is not enough! I would most definitely do this again, thank you to all the members of Jenny Taylor Photography!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 L L

5 STARS!!! I was so reluctant to do this especially after having 2 kids in 2 1/2 years but Jenny and her staff are AMAZING!!! Pulling up to their Naperville location, I had butterflies in my stomach but after walking in, I was quickly welcomed and felt like I was in good hands... Read More with Sandi and Stephanie. When Sandi turned me around to look at my makeup I felt so amazing and it still looked like me. When it was time to take pictures I was so nervous about how they were going to look and the poses I was put in but Stephanie gave me a look after a few and I was in shock that it was me. I have never felt so gorgeous in my life and cannot wait to surprise my husband with this for his birthday!! Thank you again and I cannot wait to schedule another session!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kiersten N

I recently did a boudoir session with Jenny Taylor as a wedding gift for my soon-to-be fiancé. From the day I booked my session Jenny and her team have been great! They were available to answer all of my questions and make this whole experience great!! I would have never... Read More thought seeing myself do a boudoir shoot, but I am happy I did. I didn’t know what to expect with everything. The day of the shoot I was so nervous and anxious. When I arrived at Jenny’s studio in Naperville I was greeted by Nikki. Nikki then started working on my hair and make up. While getting all dolled up and getting to know Nikki I started to feel a lot better about everything. After seeing myself in the mirror I felt so confident and sexy. Then when it came to getting dress and starting the shoot Nikki made everything so easy. Nikki was so helpful with helping me pose and making the whole process comfortable. Overall, it was a great experience and I am so happy I did it. Jenny and her team are awesome!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cara P

Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography I would have to say is the best place around! I was very skeptical at first in doing the shoot. I wanted to make sure that everything was done right. So I fallowed all of “Jenny’s Secrets” and made sure to do everything that Jenny told me to do.... Read More I really liked that the owner, Jenny, was very nice and that I could contact her with any concerns or issues that I had. Jenny and her staff really do go above and beyond at making this a wonderful experience. I do have to say that I am not 100% comfortable with my body right now and Jenny and her staff made me feel completely comfortable in my own body and made me feel sexy! I was definitely on cloud 9 with this experience and I am sure going to do it again! I cannot wait for my fiancé to see his keepsake book I am going to give to him on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Bryann K

After searching on Pinterest for groom's gift ideas, I stumbled across a picture taken by Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography. Per norm, I pinned it to my wedding board and moved on. But I found myself coming back to that picture every time I went back on my Pinterest page so I... Read More knew I had to at least get more information. Shortly after filling out the request form I was receiving texts to set up a phone call with the Jenny Taylor staff. I couldn't believe how prompt they were to respond to my request. When we had our initial conversation I was a little hesitant because of the expense... But now that my shoot is complete, it was 100% worth it!!! And I would not have wanted anyone else to do this shoot. The days leading up to my shoot Jenny was amazing! She would check in with me periodically and she was always available to answer any questions I might have. I literally texted her pictures of hosiery while I was standing in Lovers Lane and she responded shortly after. I honestly felt like I was texting/talking to my best friend. It was so easy and she made me feel so comfortable by reminding me that no matter what I would look beautiful! (Which I needed to hear because my self confidence isn't always the greatest). The day of my shoot couldn't have gone better! Everyone made me feel like a princess. And as I mentioned before I felt like I was hanging out with my girlfriends. My hair and makeup couldn't have looked any better...I highly recommend the fake lashes! And it was all very easy to remove which was awesome because as mentioned earlier this is a gift for my groom so it's a surprise. Jenny was especially helpful. Her personality was so bubbly and fun that it helped me relax during my shoot. She was also very patient in helping to make sure that I was in the appropriate pose and that my hair looked just right. My favorite part was when we were talking about how her husband and my fiancé have similar interests in snowmobiling so we were having fun taking pictures with my snowmobile jacket and Jenny even took a picture in it. Jenny also posted a sneak peek of one of my pictures from that day. It was posted that night and I absolutely fell in love and cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! I would recommend Jenny Taylor to everyone and anyone. She's an amazing photographer!!!! Thanks again Jenny for all that you've done to make this experience so special.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ashley p

This was so much fun and I am so happy I did it. I did my session after the wedding because then I was more relaxed (I was still nervous) but I had so much fun! The girls make you feel welcome and beautiful!

Blew my husband away!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Alex W

I worked with Jenny back in March (had to keep the secret for 6 months!) and had a BLAST during the shoot! Jenny makes you feel like one of her girlfriends and I was instantly comfortable. My MOH gave my then fiance the album at our wedding while the girls and the guys were... Read More getting ready and she said she had never seen anyone's face light up as much as his did! Thank you, Jenny!!!

A Must Do!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Justine D

When I first thought of doing boudoir photography for my wedding I knew that if I was going to do it, I wanted the best. This was a once in a lifetime experience to me and I wanted it to be perfect. Picking Jenny Taylor Boudoirs was the best decision I could have made!! From... Read More the very beginning Jenny was quick to respond and her team was beyond amazing to work with. I felt as if I was talking to one of my friends over the phone. They made sure to make me feel like I could call for any advice before the shoot, which put me at ease from the very beginning. When I pulled up to Jenny Taylor’s Boudoir studio the day of my shoot my heart and mind were racing. Am I going to look goofy trying to pose? What if I am too self-conscious and it shows in my pictures? As soon I walked through the door I was warmly greeted by Nikki who did my hair and make-up. She talked me through everything and my hair and makeup came out better than I could have ever expected. I was then introduced to my photographer Jenny. I have to admit I may have been a bit intimidated meeting her for the first time, but she came in with a huge smile and immediately calmed my nerves! The photo shoot went amazing and she made it SO easy to relax and have fun. All of my worry went out the window as Jenny helped guide me through poses and kept me smiling the whole way through! It was such a liberating and empowering experience. One that I can say I will never forget. I went to my viewing later with Leila who was awesome to work with. She made looking through the pictures so much fun. When I sat down to go over my pictures I was blown away! I knew Jenny was a phenomenal photographer and I would have amazing photos but I never expected what I saw. The pictures were stunning! I never experienced a feeling like I had seeing those pictures. I feel like they gave me a new self-confidence in a way nothing else could. I was ecstatic as I left and could not wait to show off my new album. Jenny and her team are THE ladies to see for boudoir photography. I have not stopped encouraging friends to experience Jenny Taylor Boudoirs for themselves!

Best Experience Ever

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 samantha R

I was lucky enough to work with Jenny personally. From start to finish she was amazing. Her staff makes sure to give you all the information you need up front. Then Jenny personally would check in with me before my shoot to make sure that I was totally prepared to have the best... Read More experience. They have a cute little house boutique that is very welcoming and private. You walk in and are immediately greeted with smiles and excitement. My hair and make up artist as amazing, she did a great job of making me look my best yet also natural. Then comes Jenny. During my shoot, she walked me through the best poses, with the best outfits to ensure I would have the most perfect photos. She personalizes for each person and makes you laugh, which helps get a natural smile. By the time I was done, I had a boost of confidence in myself that I never thought I had. Jenny also made sure to keep in contact with me to let me know when my pictures were ready, and to make sure that I was happy with everything. Jenny and her team go above and beyond with customer service to make each client feel comfortable, confident and appreciated. I would never go through anyone else. Jenny gave me an experience that I will never forget.

A Classy Boudoir Shoot to Unleash Your Inner Bombshell!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Mary Kate N

If you're looking to do a boudoir photo shoot, then Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography is THE place for you. Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography is SO much more than a "get-what-you-pay-for" operation. Jenny and her team have MASTERED the art of follow-through. They are timely... Read More and they take care of you from start to finish. When I first came across her site, I was happy to see that the women pictured in the portfolio were all different types of women. This made me feel SO comfortable knowing that all body types were photographed. Jenny and Nikki were ARTISTS at my session and it's clear to me that this IS the best value in boudoir photography. I felt incredible during hair and make-up and my photo shoot had me feeling gorgeous, elevated, and classy. I had no idea who was looking back in at me - not because it was too much or anything, but because I looked hot! My hair had volume like I'd never seen before. My eyes looked amazing. I mean, I love the natural look for day-to-day, but this was SO great. I feel like I learned a thing or two and I'll definitely be changing it up for a date/girls night soon.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jenny Taylor Boudoirs!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Susie H

1st let me state, I did research before deciding to go with Jenny Taylor and I was hesitant because there are boudoir photography companies that charge much less, but there is a reason for that and I am so happy with my decision to go with Jenny Taylor!! I honestly do not think... Read More I would have gotten the same quality or service with another company. Here are some of my favorite things about Jenny Taylor Boudoirs: 1. Jenny Taylor is very personable and even gives her clients her cell phone number to call with any questions, like help picking out an outfit. 2. I am very happy I was at a very chic studio with different rooms for different backgrounds instead of going to a hotel room. 3. I love that Jenny has an all-female staff and they are all so welcoming and friendly. 4. I love that they do absolutely everything, from giving advice on outfits, to hair and makeup, to the actual photography part, to making a beautiful album. 5. Everything turned out perfectly-my hair and makeup, the pictures, the album-EVERYTHING!! 6. Speaking of the album-the pictures were so classy, think Victoria's Secret. There were absolutely no cheesy or trashy pictures. 6. The shoot was actually really fun, like REALLY fun, like one of the most fun experiences of my adult life!! I would do it again just for the shoot! 7. The biggest positive is that my husband loves the album and was very pleasantly surprised on our wedding day!! I was nervous that he would look at it one day and then it would just sit in a drawer collecting dust (like photo albums usually do), but we keep this on the nightstand and I turn the page everyday so there are different pictures he looks at everyday. And he does look at the album every. single. day. He loves it, which is what matters the most!!

WORTH EVERY PENNY, you will treasure forever!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Rachael C

"Jenny Taylor is nothing but welcoming during the ENTIRE Boudoir experience from start to finish. From the initial text and email she sends you, to asking her questions anytime you feel the need, to possibly getting the chance to meet her if you choose her as your photographer,... Read More which is highly recommended, and hearing that the album, which I also recommend everyone to purchase as a keepsake, is ready ,and you are an incredibly beautiful woman (and you finally believe it yourself despite all of your negative thinking!) It is evident that Jenny wants every single woman, no matter what shape, size, or ethnicity, to feel their absolute best no matter what the situation. Not only sexy and beautiful, but more importantly, comfortable. No one thinks that posing in lingerie would be a relaxing thing to do, I didn’t. But it is, with this wonderful team! It’s an experience you will never forget and every second is worth it because of the way they treat and guide each woman during the whole process. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and I know there is no one better than Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography to help all of us accomplish that feeling!"

Simply amazing from start to finish...

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Katie Y

When I first contacted Jenny Taylor Budoir Photography, they started the relationship on the right foot immediately. They sent me an email to see what time and day worked best for me to chat and get more information, then sent me a video that explained every step of the process... Read More from start to finish. After scheduling my shoot, Jenny sends an email from her personally and she starts her relationship with you herself! Then comes the fun.... The photo shoot day! I got to the studio and right away was met with an excitement and smile from my hair and makeup artist, Leila. She got a feel for me and what I wanted and immediately got to work. She made the while experience and conversation about me, and made me just feel so comfortable and excited for what was to come. Finally it was time to get started. I first chatted with Jenny and Tara, my photographers, and we looked at my outfits and made a plan. Right away I felt so comfortable and at ease with them! During the shoot, they helped make sure my body was posed to look its absolute best, and they just made me feel so comfortable, beautiful, and sexy. Every minute of this experience was amazing, and this was the best decision I could have made! It doesn't stop at the photo shoot, their customer service is astounding until the very end and they make sure you have everything you need and are 100% satisfied.

Jenny Taylor

"What's UP" to All BombShell Brides! After 7 Years of being in Business, Words will never be able to Describe just how Grateful I Feel Each Day to know that we are the #1 Bridal Boudoir Company in the USA! Brides from all over the Country Fly in to work with us in our Gorgeous Studios and Since we are HeadQuartered in Chicago, it is Super convenient for you guys to just drive over! I am Obsessed hearing how our Clients are just Blown you Away by their 5 Star Experience! My RockStar Team, of over 18 ladies, are Full Trained by me Personally! Can't wait to meet you!! XOXO