Online Proofing

Chicago, Naperville & Hinsdale

Amazing Boudoir Photo shoot.

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Elizabeth B

I have been married for three years now to my wonderful husband and have been with each other for a total of ten years now. We are not a perfect couple but we are perfect for eachother and I wanted to find a way to show him that Im still crazy about him and that is what led me... Read More to find Jenny Taylors Boudoir Facebook page. I had researched different photographers around the area who did similar photography but none of them captured the "classy sexy look" like Jenny does. After months and months of going back and forth I finally gave Jenny a call and booked my boudoir session! Jenny was fantastic over the phone with answering any questions. She sent me a "goodies" email that went into detail about the day of the shoot and what to expect and also gave many helpful suggestions to help me decide what I was going to wear. A week before my session Jenny called me personally and went over my two outfits and gave a summary of how the day will go. The day of my photo shoot I was really nervous and I remember thinking on the way to her studio, " I don't have the perfect body and how am I going to walk around in lingerie in front of someone I barely know?' Before I knew it, I was there. Her studio was warm, welcoming, and very trendy! I felt relieved that it wasn't a creepy house that had a sign saying " Come into the basement." I felt safe. I walked inside and met the makeup/hair stylist and she was amazing. She asked me if I had a look I was going for and since I wear my hair in a bun and headband and only wear mascara I told her that she can do whatever she wants ! The whole time we talked and laughed and I felt like I had known her for way longer than just an hour. When I looked in the mirror, I was amazed ! I couldn't believe that someone could make me look this good ! I wasn't that tomboy or messy haired nurse anymore. She was amazing and very talented. She made me feel beautiful. At that moment I was ready to take some sexy pics! When it was time to be half naked I got nervous again. I worried that with any movement my boob would pop out or I would try and be sexy(so not me) and fly off the bed. Luckily, none of that happened. When Jenny started talking pictures most of my nerves went away and we were laughing and talking throughout the shoot. The time flew by and by the end of the session she had taken so many pictures. Jenny Taylor really is an amazing young lady. I feel that I am a good judge of character and she truly is a genuine person who really loves what she does. She makes women feel beautiful and special again. Every women needs to have a boudoir session because Jenny helps you gain that confidence to love who you are. She has a gift. I originally wanted to do this for my husband but then I realized I really did it for myself.I needed a day of feeling sexy and beautiful. Thank you Jenny and all the wonderful staff. When my husband is 90 years old he can now look at my Boudoir pictures and say "look at my sexy beautiful wife".

How can you get any better than Jenny? You Can't!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Danielle C

From the beginning of our relationship we clicked right away. Jenny is one of the nicest, personable, best friends since grade school kind of person. We did our engagement pictures with her and they were fantastic, so I expected nothing less for the wedding. She was amazing.... Read More She came to the house early to make sure to get all the good shots; from my girls getting ready, to my dress before I put it on, to us leaving for the church in the trolley. From the time she stepped into the house I was at ease. She took care of everything! I didn't feel like there was some photographer there, it was like another one of my family members was there. She was there for every moment and even pictures that I wouldn't have even thought of. After all the beautiful pictures outside we headed to the ceremony. She was so good at letting me decide where I was comfortable and what I wanted to do. The heat was crazy and Jenny did such a great job of working with us and making sure we were still comfortable. After the beautiful ceremony we went to a local park and it was super fun!! Jenny was super willing to make sure that every picture we wanted to get, we got!! She kept checking the list I gave her to make sure every request I had was filled!! She was so involved in making sure they looked great without being pushy (which I loved!). At the reception, she was right there to make sure that ever picture was great and my entire lists of request fulfilled. I was so happy at the end of the night knowing everything I asked for was done! I didn't expect to be able to see any of the photos for a while since we took so many, but two days later she had a video already! You can't get any better than that!!!! She and her crew were fantastic and amazing! I wouldn't give her 5 starts I would give her 10!!!! I know that Jenny will be in my life forever because of the BEAUTIFUL work she does. I couldn't be any happier with my new FRIEND and would bet my life that everyone would love her as much as we do!!!

Don't hesitate, book Jenny now!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2012 Tara D

I chose to do a boudoir session as a gift to my future husband and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. Here is a recap of my experience: I first contacted Jenny Taylor Photography for package information and details. I wanted to do my research before choosing a... Read More photographer so I emailed and called other photographers as well. One of her Jenny's staff members contacted me via phone within hours with information. She even followed up our conversation with an email with all the details of our conversation. I was a little unsure if I wanted to book and her staff never pushed me or made me feel rushed to make a decision. After talking with other photographers, I ended up choosing Jenny based on how much I loved her photography and how great the customer service was. Many other photographers took a long time getting back to me, were reluctant to answer my million questions and some appeared generally uninterested in my business. When I finally booked, Jenny contacted me with a pay pal invoice and followed up immediately with additional information when I questioned something on the invoice. Before my shoot, Jenny contacted me to talk about outfits and other small details. I wasn't available during her call time so she went out of her way to call at a time I was available. She was enthusiastic and so easy to talk too. On the day of my boudoir, I was super nervous about what to expect!! I used the provided makeup services and I loved how it turned out!! Demetrea was professional and friendly and really calmed my nerves before the shoot. And my makeup looked awesome!! Jenny popped in during makeup to say hello and I immediately felt relieved that she was so nice and down to earth. She had music playing in the house and it really felt like I was just hanging out with friends. We went over my outfit choices and eventually the details about the package. I loved that Jenny gave me the chance to look at different books before choosing one. I had been unsure prior to the shoot if I wanted to upgrade or not so it really helped seeing the choices that day. I upgraded to a fancier book and I am so thrilled that I did. The example looked amazing and I just couldn't pass it up!! Jenny was not pushy and really wanted me to pick what was best for me. During the shoot, Jenny explained to me how to pose and what to do. I was so nervous about the posing part but Jenny made me feel really comfortable, confident and sexy! We chatted during the entire shoot and it was unfortunately over before I knew it. I left the boudoir house that day feeling so thankful to Jenny and her staff for such an amazing experience. So far, I have only seen a sneak peak photo and it looked absolutely stunning, I couldn't believe that was me! I cannot wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Jenny Taylor Photography to anyone who is looking to do a boudoir session or another photography package. I couldn't be happier with my experience and I truly believe that I wouldn't have felt like this if I had gone with another photographer. Jenny is talented, professional and truly an amazing person to work with. If anyone is even the littlest bit interested in doing a boudoir shoot, contact Jenny Taylor and you will be amazed at how excellent the customer service and experience will be!! I hope to do another shoot soon!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cara P

Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography I would have to say is the best place around! I was very skeptical at first in doing the shoot. I wanted to make sure that everything was done right. So I fallowed all of “Jenny’s Secrets” and made sure to do everything that Jenny told me to do.... Read More I really liked that the owner, Jenny, was very nice and that I could contact her with any concerns or issues that I had. Jenny and her staff really do go above and beyond at making this a wonderful experience. I do have to say that I am not 100% comfortable with my body right now and Jenny and her staff made me feel completely comfortable in my own body and made me feel sexy! I was definitely on cloud 9 with this experience and I am sure going to do it again! I cannot wait for my fiancé to see his keepsake book I am going to give to him on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Bryann C

After searching on Pinterest for groom's gift ideas, I stumbled across a picture taken by Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography. Per norm, I pinned it to my wedding board and moved on. But I found myself coming back to that picture every time I went back on my Pinterest page so I... Read More knew I had to at least get more information. Shortly after filling out the request form I was receiving texts to set up a phone call with the Jenny Taylor staff. I couldn't believe how prompt they were to respond to my request. When we had our initial conversation I was a little hesitant because of the expense... But now that my shoot is complete, it was 100% worth it!!! And I would not have wanted anyone else to do this shoot. The days leading up to my shoot Jenny was amazing! She would check in with me periodically and she was always available to answer any questions I might have. I literally texted her pictures of hosiery while I was standing in Lovers Lane and she responded shortly after. I honestly felt like I was texting/talking to my best friend. It was so easy and she made me feel so comfortable by reminding me that no matter what I would look beautiful! (Which I needed to hear because my self confidence isn't always the greatest). The day of my shoot couldn't have gone better! Everyone made me feel like a princess. And as I mentioned before I felt like I was hanging out with my girlfriends. My hair and makeup couldn't have looked any better...I highly recommend the fake lashes! And it was all very easy to remove which was awesome because as mentioned earlier this is a gift for my groom so it's a surprise. Jenny was especially helpful. Her personality was so bubbly and fun that it helped me relax during my shoot. She was also very patient in helping to make sure that I was in the appropriate pose and that my hair looked just right. My favorite part was when we were talking about how her husband and my fiancé have similar interests in snowmobiling so we were having fun taking pictures with my snowmobile jacket and Jenny even took a picture in it. Jenny also posted a sneak peek of one of my pictures from that day. It was posted that night and I absolutely fell in love and cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! I would recommend Jenny Taylor to everyone and anyone. She's an amazing photographer!!!! Thanks again Jenny for all that you've done to make this experience so special.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ashley p

This was so much fun and I am so happy I did it. I did my session after the wedding because then I was more relaxed (I was still nervous) but I had so much fun! The girls make you feel welcome and beautiful!

Blew my husband away!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Alex W

I worked with Jenny back in March (had to keep the secret for 6 months!) and had a BLAST during the shoot! Jenny makes you feel like one of her girlfriends and I was instantly comfortable. My MOH gave my then fiance the album at our wedding while the girls and the guys were... Read More getting ready and she said she had never seen anyone's face light up as much as his did! Thank you, Jenny!!!

A Must Do!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Justine D

When I first thought of doing boudoir photography for my wedding I knew that if I was going to do it, I wanted the best. This was a once in a lifetime experience to me and I wanted it to be perfect. Picking Jenny Taylor Boudoirs was the best decision I could have made!! From... Read More the very beginning Jenny was quick to respond and her team was beyond amazing to work with. I felt as if I was talking to one of my friends over the phone. They made sure to make me feel like I could call for any advice before the shoot, which put me at ease from the very beginning. When I pulled up to Jenny Taylor’s Boudoir studio the day of my shoot my heart and mind were racing. Am I going to look goofy trying to pose? What if I am too self-conscious and it shows in my pictures? As soon I walked through the door I was warmly greeted by Nikki who did my hair and make-up. She talked me through everything and my hair and makeup came out better than I could have ever expected. I was then introduced to my photographer Jenny. I have to admit I may have been a bit intimidated meeting her for the first time, but she came in with a huge smile and immediately calmed my nerves! The photo shoot went amazing and she made it SO easy to relax and have fun. All of my worry went out the window as Jenny helped guide me through poses and kept me smiling the whole way through! It was such a liberating and empowering experience. One that I can say I will never forget. I went to my viewing later with Leila who was awesome to work with. She made looking through the pictures so much fun. When I sat down to go over my pictures I was blown away! I knew Jenny was a phenomenal photographer and I would have amazing photos but I never expected what I saw. The pictures were stunning! I never experienced a feeling like I had seeing those pictures. I feel like they gave me a new self-confidence in a way nothing else could. I was ecstatic as I left and could not wait to show off my new album. Jenny and her team are THE ladies to see for boudoir photography. I have not stopped encouraging friends to experience Jenny Taylor Boudoirs for themselves!

Best Experience Ever

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 samantha R

I was lucky enough to work with Jenny personally. From start to finish she was amazing. Her staff makes sure to give you all the information you need up front. Then Jenny personally would check in with me before my shoot to make sure that I was totally prepared to have the best... Read More experience. They have a cute little house boutique that is very welcoming and private. You walk in and are immediately greeted with smiles and excitement. My hair and make up artist as amazing, she did a great job of making me look my best yet also natural. Then comes Jenny. During my shoot, she walked me through the best poses, with the best outfits to ensure I would have the most perfect photos. She personalizes for each person and makes you laugh, which helps get a natural smile. By the time I was done, I had a boost of confidence in myself that I never thought I had. Jenny also made sure to keep in contact with me to let me know when my pictures were ready, and to make sure that I was happy with everything. Jenny and her team go above and beyond with customer service to make each client feel comfortable, confident and appreciated. I would never go through anyone else. Jenny gave me an experience that I will never forget.

A Classy Boudoir Shoot to Unleash Your Inner Bombshell!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Mary Kate N

If you're looking to do a boudoir photo shoot, then Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography is THE place for you. Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography is SO much more than a "get-what-you-pay-for" operation. Jenny and her team have MASTERED the art of follow-through. They are timely... Read More and they take care of you from start to finish. When I first came across her site, I was happy to see that the women pictured in the portfolio were all different types of women. This made me feel SO comfortable knowing that all body types were photographed. Jenny and Nikki were ARTISTS at my session and it's clear to me that this IS the best value in boudoir photography. I felt incredible during hair and make-up and my photo shoot had me feeling gorgeous, elevated, and classy. I had no idea who was looking back in at me - not because it was too much or anything, but because I looked hot! My hair had volume like I'd never seen before. My eyes looked amazing. I mean, I love the natural look for day-to-day, but this was SO great. I feel like I learned a thing or two and I'll definitely be changing it up for a date/girls night soon.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jenny Taylor Boudoirs!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Susie H

1st let me state, I did research before deciding to go with Jenny Taylor and I was hesitant because there are boudoir photography companies that charge much less, but there is a reason for that and I am so happy with my decision to go with Jenny Taylor!! I honestly do not think... Read More I would have gotten the same quality or service with another company. Here are some of my favorite things about Jenny Taylor Boudoirs: 1. Jenny Taylor is very personable and even gives her clients her cell phone number to call with any questions, like help picking out an outfit. 2. I am very happy I was at a very chic studio with different rooms for different backgrounds instead of going to a hotel room. 3. I love that Jenny has an all-female staff and they are all so welcoming and friendly. 4. I love that they do absolutely everything, from giving advice on outfits, to hair and makeup, to the actual photography part, to making a beautiful album. 5. Everything turned out perfectly-my hair and makeup, the pictures, the album-EVERYTHING!! 6. Speaking of the album-the pictures were so classy, think Victoria's Secret. There were absolutely no cheesy or trashy pictures. 6. The shoot was actually really fun, like REALLY fun, like one of the most fun experiences of my adult life!! I would do it again just for the shoot! 7. The biggest positive is that my husband loves the album and was very pleasantly surprised on our wedding day!! I was nervous that he would look at it one day and then it would just sit in a drawer collecting dust (like photo albums usually do), but we keep this on the nightstand and I turn the page everyday so there are different pictures he looks at everyday. And he does look at the album every. single. day. He loves it, which is what matters the most!!

WORTH EVERY PENNY, you will treasure forever!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Rachael C

"Jenny Taylor is nothing but welcoming during the ENTIRE Boudoir experience from start to finish. From the initial text and email she sends you, to asking her questions anytime you feel the need, to possibly getting the chance to meet her if you choose her as your photographer,... Read More which is highly recommended, and hearing that the album, which I also recommend everyone to purchase as a keepsake, is ready ,and you are an incredibly beautiful woman (and you finally believe it yourself despite all of your negative thinking!) It is evident that Jenny wants every single woman, no matter what shape, size, or ethnicity, to feel their absolute best no matter what the situation. Not only sexy and beautiful, but more importantly, comfortable. No one thinks that posing in lingerie would be a relaxing thing to do, I didn’t. But it is, with this wonderful team! It’s an experience you will never forget and every second is worth it because of the way they treat and guide each woman during the whole process. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and I know there is no one better than Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography to help all of us accomplish that feeling!"

Simply amazing from start to finish...

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Katie Y

When I first contacted Jenny Taylor Budoir Photography, they started the relationship on the right foot immediately. They sent me an email to see what time and day worked best for me to chat and get more information, then sent me a video that explained every step of the process... Read More from start to finish. After scheduling my shoot, Jenny sends an email from her personally and she starts her relationship with you herself! Then comes the fun.... The photo shoot day! I got to the studio and right away was met with an excitement and smile from my hair and makeup artist, Leila. She got a feel for me and what I wanted and immediately got to work. She made the while experience and conversation about me, and made me just feel so comfortable and excited for what was to come. Finally it was time to get started. I first chatted with Jenny and Tara, my photographers, and we looked at my outfits and made a plan. Right away I felt so comfortable and at ease with them! During the shoot, they helped make sure my body was posed to look its absolute best, and they just made me feel so comfortable, beautiful, and sexy. Every minute of this experience was amazing, and this was the best decision I could have made! It doesn't stop at the photo shoot, their customer service is astounding until the very end and they make sure you have everything you need and are 100% satisfied.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Katie C

Jenny Taylor Hair and Makeup did everyone's hair for my October 19th wedding! It was such a great experience working with Jenny and her team. They were so helpful, accommodating and quick to respond to any questions I had. I felt completely at ease during my hair trial and the... Read More day of the wedding. I'm so happy with the way everyone's hair turned out on the big day! My mom, my bridesmaids and I were so impressed with Leila. She was attentive and made everyone look fabulous! We had a well thought out schedule in advance which made everything run so smoothly the day of the wedding. I'm so excited to work with them again in the future and would highly recommend them to any bride! Thanks Jenny Taylor for everything!

Bombshell Makeup for your Wedding Day

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Julie S

I had a boudoir session with the Amazing Jenny Taylor team and loved the way my hair and make up turned out and especially photographed. I hired them to do my wedding day makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They came on site and made the ocassion special.

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Lisa I

Ladies, if you find yourself reading this review...You must be thinking about doing a Boudoir Photo Shoot! Really look nowhere else, I promise that you will not regret booking with Jenny Taylor. If you have a list of things in life you would like to do, make this one a PRIORITY... Read More for yourself and/or that special person in your Life. Its more than just pictures…It’s a Bombshell Experience! After my recent experience I strongly believe that every woman should get a chance to do this at least once in their life. Whether you’re nervous, a little timid or think you’re not bold enough to do something like this, do not fret. Jenny and her team will help you feel and look like you were born to be a Bombshell. While planning my upcoming wedding I stumbled upon “Boudoir” Pictures, and knew this would be an amazing gift for my future husband. After doing research it didn’t take long to figure out who was on Top in this Industry. Jenny Taylor sets the bar above all others! First, her pictures do not compare to other Boudoir photographers! She promises 100% female staff, has onsite Hair & Makeup, and the BEST part is she has her own studios. Other photographers shoot in Hotels, which I knew would make me feel uncomfortable and sleazy. I contacted Jenny to find out more. I was so impressed when she called me herself, right from the beginning it was like talking to one of your girlfriends, so I booked. Of course I was nervous, but it was an exciting nervous. She sent me the "Goodies" email that contains pretty much everything you need to know plus tips to prepare for your session. I followed her advice and instructions and began to choose my outfits and accessorizing. The day of I was greeted by Dimitra (makeup/hair stylist) who quickly made me feel like a celebrity. Jenny also came and introduced herself right away. The studio was bright, very clean and had an amazing energy about it. Dimitra began by asking me what my expectations were for "My look". She was so easy to talk to and really listened to my thoughts and requests. She transformed me into "Me" but more of an enhanced version that I didn't know I could even be. She did an incredible job, that when I first seen myself- I lit up like a "Christmas Tree". I was so impressed. The glam time spent with Dimitra was an essential piece to becoming more relaxed. I then met with Jenny for a few minutes to talk about my photo shoot expectations. She was so focused on making sure I was happy and comfortable. From the very first picture it was so easy with Jenny. She really takes the time to make sure every detail is perfect. By giving you tips and telling you how to pose. She has thought of everything, and really knows how to lighten the mood by making you laugh along the way. My favorite part is that from the start she gives you unedited sneak peeks of shots. It was a perfect confidence booster. It reassured me that my fiancé was going to be one happy man that Jenny knows what she is doing. You can tell 100% that Jenny and her team are genuine and sincere when working with their clients. I felt as if they were truly there for me and wanted to see that my natural beauty was being highlighted. A few days later I had the chance to see one of my shots early-I was completely blown away! The first few looks I couldn't believe it was me, because the picture was just that amazing. I would recommend Jenny Taylor to anybody. Book now so you can also experience something this exceptional!

Love Jenny and her staff

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Julie J

I had had a Boudoir session with Jenny. (BTW, wonderful time.)So when my make-up artist from another company did a HORRIABLE job at the trail, I called Jenny immediately. Within 15 minutes, I had two make-up artists booked and a trail. Nikki listened to what I wanted and gave me... Read More just that! Becca worked on my two little nieces the day of the wedding and they still looked like pretty LITTLE girls. My whole bridal party, both moms and myself had our makeup done and everyone's make up lasted the whole day. Thank you Jenny for helping make my wedding so special.

An experience EVERY female needs to have!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Julie C

The experience with Jenny Taylor Boudoirs was fantastic--from start to finish. Having never done this before, I was very nervous and had lots of questions. My questions were always answered quickly, and I was put at-ease by the friendliness of the entire staff. On the day of my... Read More shoot I was nervous, but I was also quite excited. Within 5 minutes of me sitting in Leila's chair, I was laughing and sharing stories--completely forgetting I was going to be changing into lingerie in the very near future. When Leila showed me the mirror for the first time, I was bowled over. It was ME, but a sexier, more sultry ME. Nikki was just as fantastic. She was relaxed and bubbly, which in turn made me feel the same way. She explained every pose, often showing me herself, and was great at giving positive feedback--a HUGE confidence booster! I absolutely cannot wait to see the finished product and to see the look on my groom's face when I hand him the album. I WILL be scheduling another shoot in the future!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jacqueline D

I did this boudoir shoot as a gift to my fiancé, I thought it would a fun and sexy idea. I was nervous and excited, I've never done anything like this so I didn't know what to expect. Jenny was absolutely wonderful. She as very helpful and answered my every question and need!... Read More The hair and makeup stylist Nikki made me feel and look beautiful which gave me more confidence to do this and Jenny guided me through the shoot and made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. I was so happy I did this I had so much fun and these pictures are going to be a great gift and keepsake. I get to look back at these photos and smile and say I am hot! These girls are amazing and the best to work!!! If you ever thought of doing this go to them and do you won't regret it!!

Amazing Experience; A must do!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Allison A

I wanted to do something special for my fiance for his groom's gift. I came across Jenny Taylor Photography and became very interested. Jenny was easy to talk to and answered all my questions. The day of my photo shoot I was so nervous, I felt sick to my stomach. So many... Read More uncertainties and insecurities kept runny through my head. I have never done anything like this before and I am not used to being the center of attention. I also am not used to being "sexy." Instantly as I walked into the door my nerves were calmed. Jenny and her staff put me at ease. Talking with them felt like talking with girlfriends I have known for years. I felt beautiful and sexy ;) after my makeup was put finished, and walking around in my underware felt like nothing because the girls made me feel so comfortable. My pictures turned out better than I could ever imagine!!! I loved seeing them on the computer at my viewing which was the next day! The first picture I saw I was like "is that me?" Jenny gave me a wonderful experience that I will never forget. I am so glad I got the courage and called her. I know my fiance is going to be in shock and awe when he gets his gift. Thank you Jenny and all of your staff:)!!!!!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Lindsey B

I had an amazing experience with Jenny Taylor and her staff. I decided to book a boudoir shoot about a month before my wedding as a gift for my groom. I had a feeling they would laugh and hang up on me when I told them my deadline, but they made it work! I had such a fun time at... Read More the shoot and was so excited to see my pics, and I was thrilled with the results. I was so happy with the experience that I decided to book my wedding makeup with them as well. Nikki did a fabulous job on my makeup the day of my shoot and I was lucky enough to be able to book her for my big day... I highly recommend a boudoir shoot with Jenny and her staff to any woman, as it is an experience every woman should have at least once in their lifetime!

Amazing Boudoir Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Stephanie P

I booked my Bombshell Boudoir Session with Jenny Taylor as a grooms gift for my soon-to-be husband on our wedding day! When I decided to get Boudoir photos done I searched and searched for someone I could trust to take care of such a personal and special gift. Jenny Taylor and... Read More her team were definitely those people! I was so nervous when the day finally came to get my shoot done but I was greeted at the door by Dimitra (the hair and make up specialist) and she made me feel so comfortable! When I finally looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how gorgeous I looked! She is truely talented at what she does! Working with Jenny was amazing! She directed me on exactly what to do and made me feel so confident in the lingerie choices I made! I felt like a "Bombshell" the whole time and I can NOT wait to see the look on my fiance's face when I give him his gift! Thank you Jenny and your staff for making my Boudoir experience absolutely perfect! -Stephanie

AMAZING Experience with Jenny Taylor Boudoir!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Megan W

I just had my first session with Jenny Taylor Boudoir and I had the absolute best experience I could have asked for. Of course I was a little nervous, but Leila (make-up and hairstylist) and Jenny made me feel so comfortable. There warm welcome put me at ease immediately. Leila... Read More did an amazing job with my hair and make-up! When I looked at myself for the first I immediately felt SEXY!! Jenny directed me during the entire shoot which I was very happy about. She told me how to pose and where to look and it all felt very natural. The shoot went by so fast and it was so much fun. It was nice to dress up for the day and be treated like a movie star! I 100% recommend Jenny Taylor Boudoir because they truly gave personalized service and you can tell that they care about each individual client.

Such an exciting/fun photo shoot!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 Katie B

I am getting married in May, 2013 and, as a wedding present for my fiance, I wanted to do a few sexy boudoir photos. I asked my wedding photographer if she has ever shot any photos like this and she told me no, but referred me to Jenny Taylor Boudoir Photography. I've seen... Read More pictures on facebook of her work, so I knew I had to call. I called her right away, left a message and within 24 hours Jenny had called me back. I was instantly hooked on what she had to say and booked an appointment that night. It was fun choosing three different outfits for the shoot and when I was stumped I just texted Jenny. It was THAT easy! She immediately replied with advise. The day of, I was more excited than nervous. I had read previous reviews which said that they were nervous until they walked in the door where their nerves all went away. I took that all in and wasn't nervous at all! Really, there's no reason to be! Jenny and her team are super friendly and so helpful every step of the way. I was greeted at the door by one of Jenny's team members and taken immediately to get all dolled up. That was fun! She played music, we chatted..I loved it! When I saw myself in the mirror for the first time, I was in AWE! Couldn't believe that was me! The next step was to bring me to Jenny to start my photo shoot. I never did anything like this before so I had no idea how to pose, smile, etc. Jenny helps you every step of the way! It was so much fun and went by super fast. The best part was that it was just you and your photographer. No other team members walking around or watching. That made me feel the most comfortable knowing that it was just me and her. I saw a sneak peak on facebook and can't wait to see the rest of my gorgeous pictures tomorrow!! I would recommend Jenny Taylor to anyone interested in giving her fiance a surprise wedding gift he can keep forever, or if you want to just do it for fun!

Beautiful Bomshell for a day that I can relive forever

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Sarah C

On December 10, 2012, I came into Jenny's studio for my first boudoir session and I loved the experience from start to finish. Her staff is just as upbeat, positive, and bubbly as Jenny herself. Jenny and her staff make you feel so welcome and relaxed instantly. I loved getting... Read More my hair and make done by someone who really knew what she was doing. Jenny does everything she can to make you 100% comfortable and helps chase away those little butterflies that you may have the morning of like I did. Her staff is very professional and does not skimp on the details. I just picked up my boudoir album on January 16th, 2013, for my hubby to be as a wedding day present for him that he will open this June on our wedding day. I would recommend this to any woman who wants to give a very unique gift to that special man in your life. I felt like I was on cloud nine for days, and would do this all over again in a heart beat. Jenny and her team have a repeat customer for life! There are not enough wonderful things I can say about Jenny and her team!! A+++ girls you rock!!

Jenny Taylor

"What's UP" to All BombShell Brides! After 7 Years of being in Business, Words will never be able to Describe just how Grateful I Feel Each Day to know that we are the #1 Bridal Boudoir Company in the USA! Brides from all over the Country Fly in to work with us in our Gorgeous Studios and Since we are HeadQuartered in Chicago, it is Super convenient for you guys to just drive over! I am Obsessed hearing how our Clients are just Blown you Away by their 5 Star Experience! My RockStar Team, of over 18 ladies, are Full Trained by me Personally! Can't wait to meet you!! XOXO

Start a Conversation!