Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

139 West 35th St, New York, NY

Most gorgeous dress I've ever worn

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Rebecca B

After looking at thousands of dresses online before my wedding, I fell in love with Jenny Yoo's Vionette dress with cap sleeves. The salon was the first (and only) we went to, and the Vionette was the very first dress I tried on. It fit perfectly and looked beautiful, the... Read More perfect embodiment of what I was looking for. On my wedding day, the dress couldn't have felt any more fabulous and was extremely comfortable the entire night. I am so happy with my choice and will forever be in love with my Jenny Yoo wedding gown.

Pretty Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jeanine A

Dresses were so pretty - my bridal party was a varied mix of heights and sizes and I needed one dress that would flatter them all. I chose the Aidan dress in Ceil Blue and it was the perfect choice for my beach wedding. There are four panels of chiffon they can tie up and... Read More style however they want to. They could create straps, a cover up, go strapless or make a nice design in the back. Jenny Yoo NYC lost two stars because they're not the most fun people to deal with. Strike I: When I was shopping for my bridesmaid dresses, I made an appointment like I was supposed to. My mom came with, and we knew which dress to go with but wasn't sure about the color. I guess we were taking too long deciding and that's when Wendy the attendant cuts in with a snarky remark stating they never schedule appointments just to choose a color and that we had to wrap things up. The place was dead. I mean, we were literally the only people there. That tell you anything? See note at the end of this rant about better ways to purchase. Strike II: They/Wendy actually accused me of lying when I said a piece of my flower girl's dress was not in the box (the colored sash we paid additional for). After some unpleasant back and forth, they shipped a new one. My advice - just order the darn dresses during Nordstrom's Anniversary sale right off their website. Free shipping & free returns. Boom. Done.

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Alexandra R

My bridesmaids wore Jenny Yoo for my July 4th wedding and they were stunning in the Kennedy. Many have told me they will wear their dress again. Wendy was a superb consultant--I would highly recommend Jenny Yoo on style, variety, and customer service!

LOVED my Jenny Yoo dress!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Lisa T

I absolutely LOVED my Jenny Yoo wedding dress! It was just what I wanted, so simple and elegant, and just my style. I got such amazing compliments on it and wish I could wear it again! I ordered from the California store and had such wonderful service from Ellen and her team.... Read More They were so kind, helpful, and excited for my big day. I would highly recommend Jenny Yoo!

Great wedding dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Olivia C

I flew to LA/Costa Mesa for the sole purpose of visiting the Jenny Yoo Collection and trying on some dresses, none of which I could find in Honolulu through local vendors/stores. Ellen was extremely helpful both through email prior to our appointment, responding promptly &... Read More warmly, and she called in advance to confirm the appointment. She & the other girls were absolutely lovely & very helpful. It felt very special to be shopping with a family member & sister of Jenny Yoo herself! The boutique is in a great area for anyone wishing to make a day of shopping. Overall, the trip was totally worth it & I found a very "me" dress that is incredibly well constructed, comfortable and classic. Highly recommend!

Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Haejung A

I bought 4 bridesmaid dresses from Jenny Yoo. It takes 15 weeks to arrive so you should plan in advance. You should not plan on receiving it the week before the wedding, since most likely your girls will have to get their dresses altered. Ellen was great in helping... Read More getting the dresses altered.

Great Dress, Friendly Staff, Prompt Delivery

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 serena j

I made an appointment at Jenny Yoo based on the recommendation of a friend and was not disappointed. They were friendly, helpful, organized and not pushy at all. I really wanted something simple and ended up getting one of their beautiful bridesmaid dresses made for me in... Read More white. My order was ready a few days ahead of schedule and the quality was fantastic!

Simple elegance

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jennifer B

I wanted something simple and elegant for my destination wedding and Jenny's designs fit the bill. I loved the staff at the showroom location. They had all the right sizes I needed (after trying to squeeze into size 4 dresses--which I'm not), so I could actually see how I would... Read More look on my special day. The dress was done on time, and delivered without a hitch. It was great to have one less thing to worry about!

Say Yes in Jenny Yoo

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jenny J

I went to Jenny Yoo's showroom in Beverly Hills for my first wedding dress fitting ever. Ellen and Molly assisted me and I tried on probably 5-6 dresses. I immediately had a favourite but it was a little bit over my budget. Over the next couple of months I went to 4 other places... Read More but none would match my Jenny Yoo favourite. A couple of months later I get an email saying they were moving the showroom to Costa Mesa, CA, which was a lot closer so I decided to make another trip. The new place is great and it's very personal - I was the only bride there and there's no stress of other people watching you. I decided to go with my gut feeling and ordered the dress of my dreams. I picked up my dress in July and I only had to make some minor alterations. It was really the perfect dress for me and the girls at Jenny Yoo and especially Ellen are so nice and helpful I would recommend anyone to visit them for a fitting.

So-so dresses, but bad for its price category

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Joy W

The styles were ok, but the dresses were way overpriced. For the $300+ each that I paid for 4 very plain dresses, I thought it came with free alterations, but it didn’t. Two of my bridesmaids weren’t happy with the bad fitting job that the New York store did and I had to pay... Read More three digits for some complex alterations. For dresses with similar fabric quality that are just as pretty (or prettier), visit the Ann Taylor Bridal section, J. Crew, or if your bridesmaids are all in the same location, have them go pick out dresses at Banana Republic on sale. The BR Monogram line carries dresses that are very pretty, high quality, and if you’re lucky, you can find them in all sizes for ~$59-$99. A good BR store to visit is the three-floor one at Rockefeller Center if you’re close to Manhattan. There are always really, really nice dresses on sale available in almost every size. I found this out after I had already ordered the Jenny Yoo dresses. Call the store beforehand to figure out their sale dates. If you open a new BR account, you get an additional 10-20% off (I forget the exact number) your entire purchase.

A Bridesmaid Disaster

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Samantha S

I brought my bridesmaids to Jenny Yoo to pick out bridesmaids dresses. While we were there the staff helped the girls try on several dresses and made suggestions when I told them that we were looking for something fun but appropriate for a conservative wedding. The girls looked... Read More beautiful in the store where they were trying on dresses that were way too large and clasped together in the back. We ordered the dresses in the sizes suggested by Jenny Yoo. To my horror, the dresses ended up looking downright slutty on the bridesmaids and actually revealed most my maid of honor’s breast. When I called to tell them about the problem the woman I spoke to told me that the dress we purchased was cut to be revealing. In the end my maid of honor could not wear her dress (after spending nearly $500 on it). I was extremely dissatisfied with the service and product I received. The sales person was so concerned with making the sale that she did not warn me about the potential problem with the dress. Moreover when she recommended sizes she did so based on 2 out of 3 measurements and completely missed the fact that the third measurement was much bigger on some of my girls. I would not send anyone to Jenny Yoo for bridesmaids dresses.

simple and elegant

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Minako W

I loved the dresses at Jenny Yoo. They are so simple, elegant, and flattering! They are not for girls who want extravagant dresses. They are really tasteful and high quality. Once I went to Jenny Yoo, I didn't need to go anywhere else. They also have really great customer... Read More service- the girls there are incredibly helpful!

Beautiful dresses, wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 2/04/2011 Colleen P

The L.A. Jenny Yoo store saved my wedding! They were able to rush the Hannah dress for me in 4 weeks. The shop is gorgeous and staff are more than friendly and down-to-earth. It was by far my best wedding dress shopping experience. I love my dress and would definitely go back... Read More for dresses for other occassions. Thanks to Ellen and her staff!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 1/08/2011 Rachael H

Molly and Ellen at Jenny Yoo were amazing to work with. The dresses here are stunning, and they were so incredibly helpful in all aspects. Great experience!

Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Helen K

I got my wedding dress here through their Bridal Alternatives options. If you're looking for a dress without a lot of lace. This is a great option. Many of their styles have a nod to vintage styles which I also loved. The fabric was this gorgeous silk. The actual dress was so... Read More much better than the sample, which I was already happy with. These dresses are also a bargain, mine was $650.00. I tried dresses on in the L.A. and NYC showrooms. Both were very pleasant to be in. The sales women we nice and helpful, not pushy or overbearing. I had a great experience with Jenny Yoo and would highly recommend this vendor!

TO Jenny Yoo Collection