Jeron Music Entertainment: Wedding DJ & Photo Booth

NJ, NYC, Long Island, Staten Island, CT, PA, 5 Boroughs

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

NJ, NYC, Long Island, Staten Island, CT, PA, 5 Boroughs (201) 755-6006

Reviewed on 5/12/2017

Jeron Music - is Professionalism at its finest! We all know how challenging planning can be, but through calls/emails and updates - Jeron Music made a FANTASTIC Event. Here we are 6 days later, and my guests still remark - "the DJ was off the HOOK!", and Ohh ..did you know... Read More the DJ danced with me? (from someone who doesn't get up and dance) - yet HE made it happen. :) Thank You Jeron Music for your patience with us, and for making our Wedding - PERFECT! Sincerely, A & J

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Nicole P

Jeron was very easy to work with and provided a great experience for our guests! He listened to what we wanted and worked with us to execute our vision perfectly. We would highly recommend Jeron to anyone looking for a great DJ and MC for their reception!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016

Originally found out about Jeron through the internet. We had reached out to him to discuss our event, and if he had availability. Let it be noted that this was a lesbian wedding. I say that on purpose because you'd be surprised at how many DJs, photographers, etc. May not want... Read More to be involved... Jeron was extremely professional and accommodating. I was a little leery at first, but he is VERY organized and sent a detailed invoice back to us right away along with a contract outlining his services and what we had discussed. He also sent a link to a questionnaire detailing the wedding step by step including intros, music selections, and a step by step guide of every pivotal wedding cue. The week before our wedding he had a phone conference with us where he was very detailed oriented with flawless communication, even requesting exact YouTube URLS to ensure the correct song versions were played. I myself am very OCD and especially in planning for a wedding with everything we had on our plate and everything we were worried about it was refreshing to have him so on top of things and prepared. A big load off my shoulders! He thought about little things that didn't even cross my mind! He also was very good about handling a last minute switch! This was all BEFORE the event. The day of the wedding he was just as prepared and punctual. He coordinated all the intros and met with us beforehand. Everything went smooth and perfect! He didn't miss a beat, literally! He acted as emcee as well serving as a one man show. Great attitude! Awesome at getting the crowd involved and reading the guests, even would join in on the dancing or instruct the steps for the Cha Cha Slide! Bottom line... Jeron is a hidden gem! I cannot say enough. He was an intricate part in our special day and it wouldn't have been the same without him. More importantly, aside from his professionalism, organization, and attention to detail, he is a warm hearted, genuine guy that loves and really enjoys what he does, and it's very apparent in his work. He shines in both the business end and art of his craft, which is very hard to find. Not just that ladies, he's a cutie! And that's coming from a lesbian! You will not regret it! Most of the compliments we received during the course of the night were in regards to him! Thank you Jeron!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Gina R

It was such a pleasure working with Jeron for our wedding from start to finish! Jeron was always there to answer any and all questions we had and is an absolute professional. The day of the wedding he was incredible with coordinating the events from helping guests take photos... Read More in the Photo Booth to his DJ/MC'ing karaoke skills which kept the guests entertained and having fun! We keep getting comments about how much they loved the Karaoke portion of our wedding. Jeron is a true entertainer and knows how to keep the party going and give an awesome overall experience to any and all guests. I would absolutely recommend Jeron Music Entertainment for any and all wedding entertainment needs and so happy we got the chance to work with him.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

We are so happy that we went with Jeron! He was super professional, courteous, accommodating and kind. He went out of his way to make our guest feel excited about taking pictures, guided them to make sure they posed before the pictures were taken. Jeron was thoughtful and... Read More considerate to me and my fiance, he saved us a copy of every picture taken so we can include them in our baby photo album. He understood how important pictures are because they reflect and capture a special moment in time. We would recommend him to anyone having a special event, because it takes a great professional like Jeron to make it extra special. Thank You Jeron, see you soon !!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Nicole L

We won a free 2-hour photo booth from Jeron for our engagement party! It was so much fun and added the perfect touch to our day. Everyone loved it and all the props were so cute and fun! I loved that we got to pick out our own style film strips and have something custom printed... Read More on each strip that our guests received.. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

Jeron was professional, kind and delivered everything that we had agreed upon. The photos themselves were excellent and his equipment elegant and fast Printing. I highly recommend him also for weddings, garden parties, club parties and kids parties. I think that Jeron's photo... Read More booth is fun and easy for all kinds of events, not just formal ones. His price is truly reasonable.

2016-04-02T20:49:42 Response from the vendor

Giorgia, We're ecstatic to hear that you found our modern photo booth an elegant fixture that blended well with your exquisite NYC-styled wedding at the Central Park Loeb Boathouse venue. It was evident that your guests truly enjoyed posing for pictures and leaving special messages... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

Jeron did such an amazing job with the photo booth! Everyone loved it! He had sooo many fun props, the album selected was beautiful, and the open air booth so much fun for us to just jump in and photo bomb everyone. We loved it! Thanks Jeron!

2016-04-02T18:13:35 Response from the vendor

Rutendo - we're so happy to hear that you loved our "Fun & Classy" Photo Booth experience, as well as the scrapbook! We wanted to pick an album that matched your wedding style. We made sure to encourage your guests to leave personalized messages in... Read Less Read More