The most fun & entertaining show in the business!

The Jerry Ross Band is one of the most experienced wedding bands in the country! With impressive vocalists and excellent showmanship, this band delivers the highest quality entertainment around! The Jerry Ross Band has performed at thousands of the best parties in Michigan.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

505 S LAFAYETTE AVE, Royal Oak, MI (248) 398-9711

A MUST HAVE!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Julie Stevens S

If you are looking for a wedding band, this is a MUST! We had the Jerry Ross Band at our wedding, and although our wedding was beautiful, it was this band that made our wedding what it was. Guests were raving about them even weeks after the wedding, and you couldn't find anyone... Read More at their seats and not on the dance floor. They are incredibly talented. Hands down, best band in Detroit.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen L

From the moment we walked in to the Club to the moment the magical evening ended, The Jerry Ross Band filled the air with their delightful sounds! We entered to violin and piano playing during the Cocktail Reception and then the Reception doors opened and The Jerry Ross Band... Read More began their Incredible Music and Singing....The Evening Began! Our guests had to be asked to please sit down to enjoy their meal....everyone was on the dance floor! Whether your guests are in their '20s, '30s, '40s and in their '90s....they will be dancing and loving every minute of The Jerry Ross Band! I cannot recommend them enough! Stop the hunt and Sign them up!!! They truly are The Best Ever, The Most Professional, The Kindest and Most Thoughtful Musicians you will Ever Work With! You and your guests will always remember your magical wedding...and you and your guests will always remember the magical music too!!! I Say Thank You to The Jerry Ross Band...You Made Our Family Wedding Absolutely Perfect! Marie and Steve are Signed, Sealed and Delivered!!! Mom of the Groom!!!

2016-11-01T11:16:12 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be able to celebrate with all of you. It truly was a magical evening from beginning to end. From the moment the first dancers got on the dance floor, to the touching Father/ Daughter, Mother/Son and Grandmother/Grandson dances to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Stephanie B

If I could rate them above 5 stars I would! This is my families second time using The Jerry Ross Band and it certainly won't be the last! They made our wedding! They read the room perfectly and played the BEST songs to appeal to everyone in crowd. The dance floor was packed... Read More the whole night with people of all ages. . My husband and I live in the New York area and half our guests came to Toledo, Ohio from the east coast. When our guests learned our wedding would be in Toledo, there were some general groans and complaints about leaving the city that never sleeps to go to Ohio. Needless to say, The Jerry Ross Band showed them that the Midwest is the best! Everyone was absolutely blown away with them and declared them the best wedding band ever. Although I may be a little biased because it was my wedding, I do consider myself a professional wedding guest at this point in my life and I can honestly say that there has not been a single wedding I have been to that had a band as talented as them.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Christine S

This band is the best! They are thorough ( they called me prior to the wedding to go over everything we wanted and saw for our day). They know what to do to get the party started. So many people have come up to me and said how much they loved it. My 7 month pregnant cousin... Read More danced until the end of the night because the band is that GOOD! Loved them and so happy they were there for our big day. I high recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Samantha R

Hiring the Jerry Ross Band will be the easiest decision you make for your wedding day, they were absolutely incredible! Stacey did a beautiful job singing at our ceremony and the band made our reception what is was, which was a blast! From the minute the reception started... Read More everyone was on the dance floor and I mean everyone. The energy was high all night and the music selection was perfect! My guests are still raving about the band weeks after the wedding. Not only is every single band member extremely talented but they are personable and a joy to be around. It was a true pleasure and honor to have the Jerry Ross Band play at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah S

BEST BAND IN DETROIT!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Beth S

If I could give them a million stars, I would! The Jerry Ross Band really made our event. Nobody left the reception early - all our guests were dancing up a storm until even after the last song. Stacey as emcee led the festivities seamlessly, and all of the musicians read the... Read More room and played exactly what the audience wanted to hear. Having a Detroit wedding, we wanted a "Motown" band, and boy, did Jerry Ross Band deliver. Their energy, excitement, and talent was thrilling for us and our guests. Also, we had a few of their musicians for our Ceremony, and the violin and piano combo took our breath away. It set the mood perfectly (which was much more serious) and added a layer that was so special. HIGHLY recommend if you want the best party ever!

2016-10-27T13:58:09 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely our honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding ceremony and reception. The ceremony was so meaningful and elegant and you looked like an angel walking down the aisle. The reception was a blast! You, Jacob and all of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Hiring the Jerry Ross Band was the single best decision we made for our wedding. Almost every single guest came up to us after the wedding and said it was the best wedding band they had ever heard. Aside from the obvious musical talent, the band played with an incredible... Read More amount of energy and enthusiasm and really made the crowd feel involved. Our dance floor was packed from 7 pm until 1 am, and we could not have been happier with the repertoire they performed (just trust them, they know what they are doing). Stacey was a tremendously talented MC and I would highly recommend handing over the mic to her for any event! Bottom line- if you are getting married in the Midwest and want your guests to be raving about your wedding non stop as the most fun one they've ever been to- hire the Jerry Ross Band. It's the easiest and smartest decision you will make in planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

We engaged The Jerry Ross Band for our daughter's wedding and they were utterly FANTASTIC!! We used them for the ceremony and the reception. The band was outstanding, the singers were amazing. All of the guests remarked what a fabulous band they were and literally everyone... Read More danced the night away!! They made for a wonderful evening enjoyed by all.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

The Jerry Ross band was outstanding. They performed and had everyone dancing from the moment they started playing to the very last dance. It seemed liked they never took a break. They are great value for the amount they charge because they made our daughters wedding a... Read More exceptional magical night. Everyone we talk to cannot stop talking about the band and how much fun they had. All 200 hundred guest stayed to the very end. They are a class act and it begins with Jerry Ross & Stacy. So professional and accommodating yet very down to earth. If you are looking for WOW factor for your special event. I would hire this band It would be the what everyone remembers about your wedding. Jerry Father of the bride

Most Amazing Band!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Maggie E

I cannot say enough good things about the Jerry Ross Band. Our wedding guests are still talking about how awesome they were. They were the highlight of our wedding, and no one ever stopped dancing! They are truly worth every penny...will not disappoint!

Jerry Ross Band Review

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Natalia B

We hired Jerry Ross Band for our wedding reception and they were a HUGE hit. We still get compliments on them to this day. The band did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor, and knew how to balance the playlist for everyone in the room. They were also really flexible... Read More and worked with us at every turn on such a hectic day. Hats off to a great group!

THE BEST BAND OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Melissa K

I cannot begin to say enough GREAT THINGS about this band. My husband and I wanted our guests to walk away from our wedding saying it was the best they had ever been to, and that it was a total experience. It was more than that! Stacey is so wonderful and they band has such a... Read More FANTASTIC vibe! Our dance floor was completely packed all night, and I have to say, we had some pretty conservative guests, but they got out there and boogied! They don't just play, they ENTERTAIN. I have had so many of our guests say it was the best band they have ever seen and it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Mission accomplished! Even my 90 year old grandmother who can barely walk, got out and danced because you just cant help but get up and enjoy yourself! There is no better band. Jerry Ross is by far THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! It was worth every single penny!

2014-08-01T14:51:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the rave review! This truly makes all our hard work worth it!

Amazing Band

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Rachael H

The Jerry Ross band was incredible at our wedding last weekend. They were high energy and created a wonderful atmopshere for all the guests. From beginning to end, they were the best to work with and I would recommend them HIGHLY!!!

2014-04-22T12:07:41 Response from the vendor

We had an amazing time at the Townsend with you and your family, what a fun party! Hopefully we will see you at another one soon! Thank you so much!!!

Ms. Linda

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

The Jerry Ross Band was the hit of the evening except for the bride. Everyone said that the wedding reception was the best they had ever attended. The band made the evening. They are such a talented group of performers. They played every type of music. Their voices are as... Read More good as if not better than recording artists. They could play the songs that just came out a few months ago as well as the oldies from the 60's. Stacey, the MC was wonderful. She kept the evening flowing seamlessly. The energy of the band was transferred to the dancers. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!

2013-10-08T14:36:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the raving review! We had an excellent time at your daughter's wedding. That opening act was hard to follow! Congratulations again, and best wishes, Jerry Ross & the Jerry Ross Band

Had the guests dancing all night

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Amy A

Truly a great wedding band! Everyone was coming up to us all night and asking where we found this band. They get the crowd involved and have a great sense of the type of crowd they're playing for and what they'll want to hear. We were a little reluctant to hire them because of... Read More the price, but the music isn't somewhere you should cut corners, and they ended up being our favorite thing about the reception.

If you want to shake what the good Lord gave you..

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Katie M

I am a snob. A big one. I used to work on Broadway and have been at many benefits with Broadway musicians and singers. You know who else is a snob? My husband. He's British. Snobbery since the Middle Ages. The bottom line: two big snobs looking for a band. The Jerry... Read More Ross Band is OUTSTANDING. Every single member of the vocal team is absolutely pitch perfect. They keep with the melodies you love, while riffing like true artists. The talent of the horns, percussion and the whole gang cannot be denied. Aside from the sheer talent of the band, which I rank against any professional from New York (but nicer people to deal with, egos in check), they actually listen to you. Sandee Singer is a manager from heaven. They play the songs you ask them to play. They don't play the songs you ask them to avoid. They don't talk at your guests like they are 5 year olds at a sing-along. They don't take 3,000 breaks. I looked at a lot of bands in a lot of price ranges. I could not have been happier with the Jerry Ross Band. Our guests remarked on the evening and have continued to remark about how amazing our band was. If you care about music, if your friends like to shake it, if your moneymaker can bounce around, your search is over. Hire this band. Believe me. You can trust a snob. PS-- I joined theknot.com just to write this review. So, seriously, pick up the phone and call Sandee Singer already.

Best Party Ever!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Lisa M

I love the Jerry Ross Band! I saw them at a friends wedding, and I knew I had to have them at mine too! When I got engaged, they were the first vendor I booked. I knew they were awesome, but they exceeded all my expectations! I said from the get-go that all I wanted out of... Read More my wedding was a fun party, and The Jerry Ross Band made it just that! They kept my guests entertained and dancing all night. Its not just that they are amazing musicians, but they also really know how to interact with the crowd. I received SO many compliments about how amazing the band was! People are still talking about it! Every time my wedding comes up in conversation, people comment about how much fun they had and how amazing the band was. Also, their MC is amazing and very professional! They were very professional and accommodating in the months leading up to my wedding, and the day of, as well! They are worth every penny! If you book The Jerry Ross Band, you will not be sorry!

Jerry Ross Band- Can't go wrong

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Melissa T

This band is absolutely amazing! They were referred to us by my father in law and I am so glad that they were. The Lorio Ross group that manages them are very professional and will work with you to come up with exactly the type of night you want. They know what gets people up... Read More on the dance floor. My wedding was on New Years Eve, so, it was very important that the night was lively. The Jerry Ross Band knocked it out of the park. Everyone was dancing the night away! They can take any song and perfect it. Amazing work! At the end of the night, Gwen even made sure to come and ask my husband and I if we wanted anything else played. Awesome!

Review for Jerry Ross Band

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily P

Awesome variety of music got everyone involved. Made the whole wedding a huge sucess

Review for The Jerry Ross Band

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 stacey L

We got a million compliments on how amazing the band was from our guests. They kept the dance floor filled all night!