The most fun & entertaining show in the business!

The Jerry Ross Band is one of the most experienced wedding bands in the country! With impressive vocalists and excellent showmanship, this band delivers the highest quality entertainment around! The Jerry Ross Band has performed at thousands of the best parties in Michigan.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

505 S LAFAYETTE AVE, Royal Oak, MI (248) 398-9711

A MUST HAVE!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Julie Stevens S

If you are looking for a wedding band, this is a MUST! We had the Jerry Ross Band at our wedding, and although our wedding was beautiful, it was this band that made our wedding what it was. Guests were raving about them even weeks after the wedding, and you couldn't find anyone... Read More at their seats and not on the dance floor. They are incredibly talented. Hands down, best band in Detroit.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen L

From the moment we walked in to the Club to the moment the magical evening ended, The Jerry Ross Band filled the air with their delightful sounds! We entered to violin and piano playing during the Cocktail Reception and then the Reception doors opened and The Jerry Ross Band... Read More began their Incredible Music and Singing....The Evening Began! Our guests had to be asked to please sit down to enjoy their meal....everyone was on the dance floor! Whether your guests are in their '20s, '30s, '40s and in their '90s....they will be dancing and loving every minute of The Jerry Ross Band! I cannot recommend them enough! Stop the hunt and Sign them up!!! They truly are The Best Ever, The Most Professional, The Kindest and Most Thoughtful Musicians you will Ever Work With! You and your guests will always remember your magical wedding...and you and your guests will always remember the magical music too!!! I Say Thank You to The Jerry Ross Band...You Made Our Family Wedding Absolutely Perfect! Marie and Steve are Signed, Sealed and Delivered!!! Mom of the Groom!!!

2016-11-01T11:16:12 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be able to celebrate with all of you. It truly was a magical evening from beginning to end. From the moment the first dancers got on the dance floor, to the touching Father/ Daughter, Mother/Son and Grandmother/Grandson dances to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Stephanie B

If I could rate them above 5 stars I would! This is my families second time using The Jerry Ross Band and it certainly won't be the last! They made our wedding! They read the room perfectly and played the BEST songs to appeal to everyone in crowd. The dance floor was packed... Read More the whole night with people of all ages. . My husband and I live in the New York area and half our guests came to Toledo, Ohio from the east coast. When our guests learned our wedding would be in Toledo, there were some general groans and complaints about leaving the city that never sleeps to go to Ohio. Needless to say, The Jerry Ross Band showed them that the Midwest is the best! Everyone was absolutely blown away with them and declared them the best wedding band ever. Although I may be a little biased because it was my wedding, I do consider myself a professional wedding guest at this point in my life and I can honestly say that there has not been a single wedding I have been to that had a band as talented as them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Julie C

The Jerry Ross Band is the ultimate in wedding bands. From the minute we all walked into the room to the very last note -the dancing was non-stop. Everything was perfectly executed and performed. The best band in Detroit period.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kevin M

The band was amazing! It was high energy from the very first song to the last. My wife and I usually don't stay to the very end of a wedding. But, when the band started playing, we didn't want to get off the dance floor. If you are looking for a band that will keep the party... Read More going, look to the Jerry Ross Band. The best wedding we have ever been to.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Katie K

The BEST band! If you want the dance floor to be packed for your wedding/event then call The Jerry Ross Band. You will not regret you decision. They are worth every penny :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Regina C

I know I am not supposed to say this about my own wedding, but it was the best wedding I have ever been to because of the Jerry Ross Band. I am pretty sure that my guests never sat down the minute they walked in the room (we had an east coast wedding style). They were extremely... Read More engaging the whole night, not to mention working with them up to the wedding date was nothing but smooth and professional. I highly recommend this for any wedding or event.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kristi F

I have attended numerous weddings where the Jerry Ross Band was featured as the entertainment. Let me say, it is an amazing experience when you party with the Jerry Ross Band. The energy and excitement are palpable. I usually leave parties early as I am not a night owl, but... Read More when the Jerry Ross Band is in the house, all bets are off. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Erin T

The Jerry Ross Band is absolutely incredible, I am so thankful we had them perform at our wedding. The first thing we did after selecting our wedding date, was book them. They were extremely easy and great to work with, and had all of our guests out on the dance floor all... Read More night. They kept up high energy all night, our guests are STILL raving about how amazing they were. They truly made our wedding day perfect. I can't recommend them enough, they are simply the best.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 O'Neil P

This band is perfect. They learned songs for us, they pulled us up on stage, our guests said it felt like a concert as opposed to a boring old wedding band. If you're looking for a band for your wedding, look no further.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kiley E

The only thing I knew I wanted at our wedding was a band and it had to be the Jerry Ross Band. They are the absolute best! 15 years ago they played at my sister's wedding and when we found out they had availability and were willing to travel to Chicago, I was beyond thrilled!... Read More It was a dance party from the beginning to the end, with the dance floor packed the entire night. The number of compliments we've received are endless! The Jerry Ross Band is a must-have, regardless if you are in the Detroit area or not. Book them now!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Carol E

Unbelievable!! The Jerry Ross band did our daughter's ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and we could not have done it without them! They made the day and our guests were blown away! They came from Detroit to Chicago and it could not have been easier! They are even... Read More better than they were at our oldest daughter's wedding 15 years ago and that made that wedding also!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017

Best band around. The Jerry Ross Band made the wedding - everyone in attendance was up dancing all night!!! Several of our guests commented that it would be very hard for the next family wedding to top ours. I was one very happy Mother of the Bride!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Adriana D

Absolutely amazing! Jerry Ross Band is so talented and entertaining. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, and multiple people approached me to comment on the outstanding performance. In addition to making our wedding night a blast, leading up to the event they were... Read More organized, and thorough in their preparation.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Liz F

This is the BEST band ever! We booked them for our wedding based on recommendations from family and friends that had seen them, and they did not disappoint! They played every genre of music, and were so great to work with from start to finish. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Christine S

This band is the best! They are thorough ( they called me prior to the wedding to go over everything we wanted and saw for our day). They know what to do to get the party started. So many people have come up to me and said how much they loved it. My 7 month pregnant cousin... Read More danced until the end of the night because the band is that GOOD! Loved them and so happy they were there for our big day. I high recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Samantha R

Hiring the Jerry Ross Band will be the easiest decision you make for your wedding day, they were absolutely incredible! Stacey did a beautiful job singing at our ceremony and the band made our reception what is was, which was a blast! From the minute the reception started... Read More everyone was on the dance floor and I mean everyone. The energy was high all night and the music selection was perfect! My guests are still raving about the band weeks after the wedding. Not only is every single band member extremely talented but they are personable and a joy to be around. It was a true pleasure and honor to have the Jerry Ross Band play at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah S

BEST BAND IN DETROIT!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Beth S

If I could give them a million stars, I would! The Jerry Ross Band really made our event. Nobody left the reception early - all our guests were dancing up a storm until even after the last song. Stacey as emcee led the festivities seamlessly, and all of the musicians read the... Read More room and played exactly what the audience wanted to hear. Having a Detroit wedding, we wanted a "Motown" band, and boy, did Jerry Ross Band deliver. Their energy, excitement, and talent was thrilling for us and our guests. Also, we had a few of their musicians for our Ceremony, and the violin and piano combo took our breath away. It set the mood perfectly (which was much more serious) and added a layer that was so special. HIGHLY recommend if you want the best party ever!

2016-10-27T13:58:09 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely our honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding ceremony and reception. The ceremony was so meaningful and elegant and you looked like an angel walking down the aisle. The reception was a blast! You, Jacob and all of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Hiring the Jerry Ross Band was the single best decision we made for our wedding. Almost every single guest came up to us after the wedding and said it was the best wedding band they had ever heard. Aside from the obvious musical talent, the band played with an incredible... Read More amount of energy and enthusiasm and really made the crowd feel involved. Our dance floor was packed from 7 pm until 1 am, and we could not have been happier with the repertoire they performed (just trust them, they know what they are doing). Stacey was a tremendously talented MC and I would highly recommend handing over the mic to her for any event! Bottom line- if you are getting married in the Midwest and want your guests to be raving about your wedding non stop as the most fun one they've ever been to- hire the Jerry Ross Band. It's the easiest and smartest decision you will make in planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

We engaged The Jerry Ross Band for our daughter's wedding and they were utterly FANTASTIC!! We used them for the ceremony and the reception. The band was outstanding, the singers were amazing. All of the guests remarked what a fabulous band they were and literally everyone... Read More danced the night away!! They made for a wonderful evening enjoyed by all.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

The Jerry Ross band was outstanding. They performed and had everyone dancing from the moment they started playing to the very last dance. It seemed liked they never took a break. They are great value for the amount they charge because they made our daughters wedding a... Read More exceptional magical night. Everyone we talk to cannot stop talking about the band and how much fun they had. All 200 hundred guest stayed to the very end. They are a class act and it begins with Jerry Ross & Stacy. So professional and accommodating yet very down to earth. If you are looking for WOW factor for your special event. I would hire this band It would be the what everyone remembers about your wedding. Jerry Father of the bride

Most Amazing Band!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015 Maggie E

I cannot say enough good things about the Jerry Ross Band. Our wedding guests are still talking about how awesome they were. They were the highlight of our wedding, and no one ever stopped dancing! They are truly worth every penny...will not disappoint!

Jerry Ross Band Review

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Natalia B

We hired Jerry Ross Band for our wedding reception and they were a HUGE hit. We still get compliments on them to this day. The band did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor, and knew how to balance the playlist for everyone in the room. They were also really flexible... Read More and worked with us at every turn on such a hectic day. Hats off to a great group!

THE BEST BAND OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Melissa K

I cannot begin to say enough GREAT THINGS about this band. My husband and I wanted our guests to walk away from our wedding saying it was the best they had ever been to, and that it was a total experience. It was more than that! Stacey is so wonderful and they band has such a... Read More FANTASTIC vibe! Our dance floor was completely packed all night, and I have to say, we had some pretty conservative guests, but they got out there and boogied! They don't just play, they ENTERTAIN. I have had so many of our guests say it was the best band they have ever seen and it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Mission accomplished! Even my 90 year old grandmother who can barely walk, got out and danced because you just cant help but get up and enjoy yourself! There is no better band. Jerry Ross is by far THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! It was worth every single penny!

2014-08-01T14:51:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the rave review! This truly makes all our hard work worth it!