Jerry Sibal - Design Fusion; β€œAn Event To Remember

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

45 PARK AVENUE,, New York, NY

My wedding florist

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Anumita M

I was looking for a florist that did floral arrangements, lighting, a Jewish huppah and a Indian mandap! Jerry was the perfect fit. When I told him I wanted to transform my ceremony and reception room he was more than excited. I am not a typical girl, everything I wear and... Read More do has a certain edge and wow factor. For my centerpieces I wanted them to make a statement. Jerry not only understood what I wanted but he took my idea and ran with it. The centerpieces were so beautiful and lighting was so elegant (some florists make the lighting make a room like a cheap disco) that my guests and even some of my wedding vendors were literally "are you kidding me? This is spectacular" lol. Several people approached me during wedding and told me how beautiful the flowers were and they were going to ask me to plan their son's wedding :) Jerry is not only a florist but a designer. He does not come cheap but he is certainly worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Adrienne C

I was out of the country for 2 months before my wedding. When I came back, I still hadn't found a florist. A week and half before the wedding, I sent out emails to every florist I could find on theknot.com. Jerry called me the next morning, asked me what I was looking to do, and... Read More came up with a proposal that worked with my modest budget (for New York City standards). I signed the contract a few days later. The bouquets were gorgeous and the center pieces exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Jerry for working with me with such short notice!

TO Jerry Sibal