Jes Frank Events

Washington DC • Maryland • Virginia • Guatemala

Event Planning + Design + Florals

Congratulations on your engagement!!! Now comes the fun part...let's plan the wedding of your dreams! Weddings are full of so many details. You deserve to enjoy the fun ones like engagement parties, dress shopping, and cake tastings. My job is to handle the floorplans, contracts, and timelines. I want to take away the stress and busy work so you can enjoy the process and focus on your marriage. We offer 3 different packages for couples in all different parts of the process and a long list of A La Carte options as well. We can't wait to see what we can do to fit your needs!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Washington DC • Maryland • Virginia • Guatemala (202) 350-0982
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Colleen S

I never in a million years thought I would ever hire a wedding planner, but Jes was the single most important person we found for our wedding. I can't even imagine having had our wedding without her. From the moment I met her I felt comfortable, and relieved to have someone take... Read More over some of the wedding planning process. She was in touch throughout the months leading up to the wedding, found us an amazing photographer, provided staffing, took care of all our rentals, and directed the entire event the day of the wedding. Our day could not have gone better. She made it beautiful and had everything run smoothly. I am so impressed with how she coordinated all the little things to make it all come together. No matter how little or how much help you need, Jes is your girl. I can't recommend her enough.

Jes Frank

I've been doing weddings and events for six years and my love for this industry grows with each couple or client. I embrace tradition and I thrive in 'out of the box' ideas. Don't be afraid to stray from the norm! I have a team of talented staff and we are here for you....let's start planning!! (Oh....and I also love a good glass of wine and long walks on the beach...but who doesn't?)