Capturing Every Moment!

Wedding Photography is my greatest passion! Nothing compares to creating art through beautiful images of my brides and grooms! Capture every detail of every moment on your special day with Jessi Marri Photography! For memories that last a lifetime!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

10039 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX Serving all Destinations (832) 329-3042

Jessi was God sent!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Samantha E

Jessi was God sent!! After my original photographer double booked our wedding we were referred to Jessi, and things could have not been more perfect. She was 100% professional, reliable, and very responsive through email or phone when I needed to get in touch with her. She... Read More managed our very large family and large wedding party (9 Groomsmen, 7 Bridesmaid, flower girl, and ring bearer) with ease for pictures after the ceremony. Her style of photography is beautiful and she really captured every moment the day of our wedding! She is type of photographer that LOVES photographing weddings, it is her specialty, so she really values the importance of capturing all of those special moments!! I would 100% without fail suggest her to any bride to be! Your wedding day only happens once, and the pictures taken is the only true way to capture every moment. Jessi did that for our wedding, and I am so glad we had her as our photographer!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014

Words cannot even begin to describe how impressed my husband and I were with our wedding photographer! We were married on May 10, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jessi was so kind to fly all the way out here to shoot our special day. Jessi was over the top. She was very creative and... Read More made sure we were plenty comfortable the whole time we were shooting. Combined we have a rather large family , and we had an extensive shot list that Jessi was able managed very easily. With being in the Vegas heat and a rather large dress on it was extremely short . The photos came out flawless. They are so radiant and elegant. She was able to capture my husband and I in a very beautiful way. We have very quirky personalities and she was able to show that in the pictures! She is so easy going, and was able to handle my young nephews perfectly. On our wedding day. Everywhere I turned she was there to capture every beautiful moment we were sharing. I highly recommend her as a photographer she made my wedding day go so much smoother! Thank you Jessi marri photography!!!

Phenomenal Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 3/28/2014

My wedding took place at The Crystal Ballroom in downtown Houston TX on March 14th 2014. Before the wedding even took place Jessi reached out to my husband and I and broke down all the details. With each meeting we felt more and more certain that we were going to get everything... Read More and more from our photographer. She was able to give ideas as well as advise me on angels and great photo possibilities. When it came to the day of, everything went unbelievably smoothly! She is without a doubt talented which is obviously seen through her wonderful work, but she truly is professional. Jessi captures not only the photos you hope for, but even more than that, she can capture the feeling and the whole event for what it really was. You can see the happiness and just all around joy! I think it takes a very special artist to not only capture a picture but capture the experience. She was able to get even the challenging pictures my husband wanted! For example, he wanted a picture with only us above the balcony with the cars moving underneath. It was, in my opinion, a challenging picture to make it all work the way he "imagined." Jessi was able to please him and create something unique and only ours! I would highly suggest using her as a wedding photographer or just a photographer for anything important in your life, because you will get all you're wanting and more.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Jessi did a fantastic job, my wife and I are so glad we chose her to document our once in a lifetime event. She helped us every single step of the way from Blue Bonnet fields in east Texas to the beaches of the Dominican Republic. Where we had doubts, Jessi had ideas and... Read More encouragement. Looking at this page one can see that Jessi knows how to take pictures, but let me tell you she is also a great choreographer! She helped my wife and I go from timid and shy performers to spinning, jumping and dipping on the dance floor like pros. The wedding video is fantastic! Drone shots of the beachfront really seal the deal. All in all the difference between good and great is in the details. Jessi took good photo opportunities and made them great because of the details. From my side of things I never knew how phrases like “stand six inches to the left”, “move your hand exactly here”, “touch this button on your shirt” or “pretend you are walking but remain still” would have any real influence on the outcome of the image. That was until they were developed and on display in my home. Now we have perfect images of a perfect day that we can remember forever because we chose the best photographer. Thank You!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Caroline K

Jessi is AMAZING!!!! Our engagement photos and wedding photos are gorgeous! We get compliments all of the time! My husband and I had our wedding at the South Congress Hotel in Austin in April 2017. She and her team were wonderful to work with and kept a very professional... Read More elegance that had guests barely knowing they were there, all the while creating an amazing portfolio of pictures of our guests, wedding party, and of course us. She really loves photography and you can tell it’s her passion. She listens to what you like and is so creative with lighting and the environment. She made me feel beautiful and created absolutely stunning images for us. Hands down the absolute best! We didn’t even realize she was there during our ceremony. My husband and I have been to A LOT of weddings where the photographers and videographers are buzzing around the ceremony, in some cases completely destroying the moment (at least to us) but Jessi and her team captured every moment of our ceremony so beautifully! We also hired her other company Two Hearts Studio for our videography and our video was perfection. We had family members in tears after watching only the highlight reel. That speaks for itself. We are definitely going to continue to use Jessi for all our professional photography needs! Thank you so much Jessi Mari Photography!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Maurice D

Thank God for Jessi and her team! She was so helpful and explained everything to us in detail. She knew what we wanted and delivered! I love the fact that Jessi gets to know you on a personal level before the pictures are taken so she can capture exactly what you want! We had a... Read More little hiccup with our reception hall, but she helped us work through it and made sure everything was perfect!! Thanks again Jessi!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sara K

Jessi and her team are truly professionals! Jessi doesn't use the same 10 poses that many other photographers do, she captures the essence of the soul of the event in photos. I'm a chatterbox and Jessi is a close friend but all of her attention was on my sister and her husband... Read More that day. It was fascinating to watch her and her team run the photography- their entire focus was on the wedding couple and getting the best shots but not getting in the way of the event. And the video... I tear up every time I see it because it's so freaking beautiful. The bride and groom are some pretty peoples for sure but this took things to a whole other level of beautiful and heartfelt. I would recommend this team to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sarah H

AMAZING! Seriously Jessi is beyond talented and her photos are gorgeous. I was truly blown away at how beautiful our wedding pictures were. She has an eye and knows how to get the right shot instantly. She made my life so much easier on my wedding day. She is awesome and I will... Read More be going back to her for any photo shoots in the future (family, babies, etc). I would highly recommend her for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Solmaz E

Had Jessi and her Two Hearts team do my wedding two weeks ago. They were very professional and an overall awesome team to work with. The photobooth was a hit, too!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Teresa M

Our pictures are stunning and I'm not photogenic! Not only did she deliver amazing shots she provided so much guidance throughout the day with how to stand or where to look. Huge help and a pleasure to work with! She also gave us so many options and took so many different shots... Read More in a short amount of time.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Joseph K

Jessi is a sweet person who is extremely talented!! She did our wedding this past December and we have SO MANY wonderful pics. She did an amazing job and thought of many ideas I would have never thought of. The only thing I regret is not getting her for video as well. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 angela l

She has some AMAZING photoshoot ideas and makes you really feel like you are one of a kind. Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out perfect and she managed to capture our true happiness in her candid, and non-candid shots. Not to mention the photobooth she let us... Read More borrow for our wedding was such a hit with our wedding guests!!!! i Cannot wait to post all of our amazing pictures for our family and friends to see.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Nicole S

Jessi photographed our daytime wedding in November. Working with her was great! We met her one time before the wedding and were pretty vague in what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Jessi arrived on time (even though I did not) and improvised by starting on other photos as... Read More to not waste time, which we really appreciated. Overall, she was fantastic with photography as well as helping our day of coordinator and us with day-of madness (for example: my mom could not find her stockings and was mildly freaking out. Jessi was a calm and helpful presence). Jessi was quick to get us our photographs back, despite it being a busy time for weddings in Houston. Our photos are on a disc, without any watermarks, which allows use them as we wish. The photographs themselves are stunning. She captured so many beautiful moments - from candids to posed pictures. It was a pleasure working with Jessi and not only is she sweet, kind, and professional, but she is truly talented.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mychal M

My wife and I had an unbelievable experience with Jessi. Her photography was amazing and we could not have asked for better customer service. Great communication, attention to details, positive attitude, hard working, etc. Her experience shows as she provided us with a ton of... Read More amazing photos. Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Paige M

Jessi is so awesome. Her company was included in the All-inclusive package we went with at the Crystal Ballroom. She was only included for the 4 hour reception, so of course we needed her and a second photographer for a tad bit longer than that. She responds to emails quickly,... Read More is straight forward with you, and will work with you and your budget to make sure you get everything you want. I had Jessi do my bridal pictures, as well as boudoir pictures. I don't wear lingerie, ever, so I barely know how to put it on. She was there to help and made me feel comfortable. The pictures for both photo shoots came out beautiful! She's also at the Crystal Ballroom practically every weekend it seems like, so she knows where to get the best shots and know's the staff and her way around the venue. I feel honored to have had her as our photographer and can't wait to see our wedding photos. Thank you so much, Jessi!

2016-10-27T10:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding day! There is nothing better than getting to do what I love and I REALLY love what I do! I am so happy that you love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Clarissa G

We planned a destination wedding & we took Jessi with us! The wedding took place in Tulum for my daughter, in the wedding package a resort photographer was included. All the wedding plans were made, as it was getting closer to the wedding date I became nervous about the resort... Read More photographer that I knew nothing about & I knew the only thing we would be bringing back were memories & photos. A close friend got married just a month before my daughter. She had hired Jessi to do all of her wedding photos. I met Jessi at the bridal portraits she was amazing & she had a wonderful vision as well as being professional & friendly. After my friend’s wedding I just had an ill feeling about the unknown resort photographer. I wanted Jessi but I kept looking at my budget could I afford to take a good photographer with us. I called Jessi, she was excited I contacted her because she loves to travel & that just happened to be her only open weekend. The destination package she offered was amazing, so much more than I had ever expected. It was very reasonably priced. I knew I was getting the best end of the deal because I had already seen her in action & her finished product. The wedding event itinerary didn’t go as planned, a hurricane interfered with our event. Jessi was amazing during this time of frustration for us. We had constant time changes along with location changes not once did she get aggravated at least not visible by us. Jessi capture gorgeous pictures of the bride & groom in the chapel as well as on the beach. She also captured a lot of fun photos of the wedding party. Her detail to attention is spectacular even capturing a photo of the brides borrowed items, my pink heart necklace with my great grandmothers wedding band, awww! Mid way through the reception things went south the bride got overheated and sick but you would never know this by looking at the pictures. Jessi was a life saver by making sure she photographed as much of the reception as she could so the bride would have photos. She even captured the cutest photo of my daughter sitting on the floor looking like a princess with a little pouty lip. Although the bride, the groom & I missed most of the reception when I look at the photos of our guest dancing & having a great time, I feel like I was there too because I know our guest & their personalities & Jessi caught that on camera, simply amazing. After an hour & half of the bride being ill & finally cooling her off we got Jessi & told her the game plan. Cake pictures then dancing with the groom then dad quickly before she gets sick again. Jessi was amazing, looking at the photos you would never know that the bride was sick. Jessi hung with the bride & got fantastic pictures of her on the dance floor with her guest & she got awesome pictures of the bouquet toss & garter throw. We have spectacular photos of the wedding & the reception, we have a lot of fun photos from the dinner rehearsal, photos of the bride and groom in their wedding attire at sunrise the day after they wed as well as photos of the resort. Having a photographer that has a vision & can produce quality photos is important for all weddings. Equally as important is their personality & if they can work under pressure. Jessi has all the needed qualities of a great photographer. When I made the decision to hire Jessi all of the stress over a photographer went away because I knew her photography was art & my daughter’s wedding memories would forever be saved in print.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Taylor M

NO NEED TO LOOK AT ANY OTHER PHOTOGRAPHER BESIDES JESSI......Jessi and her team were absolutely AMAZING!! I will recommend her to everyone I know. From start to finish she was easy to work with, was always available to answer our questions, and is so sweet!!! The day of the... Read More wedding was so organized and the picture taking was so effortless. We got lots of compliments from family and guests. She captured every moment and got every detail. She is soooo talented......I can not even begin to say how wonderful our wedding video was!! Having her and her team capture our wedding was a dream come true!! We can not thank you enough!

2016-09-08T15:25:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such pleasure to be apart of your wonderful wedding. It was for sure one of our favorites of the entire year! Looking forward to getting to work with you again for future needs!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Happy, happy Bride here! There are so many good things to say, that I don't know where to begin. I booked Jessi on the spot the day I met her and I couldn't be more grateful that I chose her as our wedding photographer. Jessi and her team did our engagement photos, bridal... Read More portraits, wedding photos, wedding video, and also provided our photobooth for the wedding day. She has certainly delivered this picky bride some fantastic products that I will cherish for a lifetime! For our engagement pictures, I was looking for a particular shot to use for our save the dates and Jessi delivered! We also used two of the other shots taken that day as custom posters for our wedding day. Jessi arranged for the spot where we shot my bridal portraits and she knocked it out of the park. I don't usually like that many photos of me (remember picky...) but I love so so many of my bridal portraits that I could not be happier! The photobooth was a huge hit and just a ton of fun. I definitely recommend that at any wedding or party. For the video, I again had a particular vision that I wanted which was unlike any other video that Jessi had previously done and I provided her an example of what I wanted. When she sent me the video to review, my husband and I were blown away. We LOVED the video so much that we watched it several times and we had no changes to be made. It was absolutely perfect and everything that I had wanted and asked for. We cannot say enough about how much we love this video and how happy we are with it. At this time, I am still going through the wedding pictures but I already have some favorites and again, Jessi has delivered some wonderful photos. I will have her make some of the beautiful photo albums that can be seen in her studio. The question now is how many of those albums I will need for all the great photos she took! Jessi went above and beyond in so many ways. She stayed extra hours and provided more staff just to make sure she captured every part of my wedding day. I will highly recommend her to anyone who inquires about a photographer. In fact, she did such a great job that others took notice as well. One of my bridesmaids booked her immediately after my wedding to photograph her daughter's wedding in Mexico and we have already seen some amazing photos from that event as well. Another bridesmaid also has Jessi on her short list to possibly be her photographer for her upcoming wedding. I think that is enough as I have written a book here but hopefully you can tell from my review that I am thrilled that we had Jessi there with us to fully document our special day. She is a very sweet person, a great photographer, and we highly recommend her services! :)

2016-09-08T15:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding day. By far one of my favorite weddings ever! I am so pleased that you love everything so much! Looking forward to work together again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Kristen N

My husband and I have only the highest praise for Jessi. Our entire experience with her was fantastic- she is attentive, professional and fun. When we first went to the office for our initial consult, she spent time getting a sense of who we are as a couple. We really... Read More appreciated this at the time, but even more so the day of the wedding- she really “got us” and captured the day beautifully. I have the utmost faith making the statement that she truly cares about capturing the uniqueness of each couple. The day of the wedding: she did a beautiful job managing the pre-set list of shots with ease and grace.. to the degree that several family members have made comments to us about how fantastic and fun our photographer was! In addition to the pre-set list of shots, Jessi also had very fun and spontaneous ideas by paying close attention to us, our guests, and the venue. My husband and I are also amazed how great the photos came out of our first dance- we danced to a swing song and she did a fantastic job of knowing precisely when to take a shot so that now when we look back at the pictures of our dance- it brings us right back to that moment- totally awesome! Post-wedding: Jessi gave us a CD of our wedding photos very quickly, all of the photos are fantastic- our biggest issue is deciding which to print. Jessi will be the first person that comes to mind for any photography needs we have in the future.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Lee Ann J

Pinterest Wedding Pic Goals Achieved thanks to Jessi and her Team! We first learned about Jessi through a recommendation and from our initial meeting, she has been nothing short of professional, prompt and knowledgeable. I probably overwhelmed her with all of my questions and... Read More magazine cutouts of pictures I wanted to have, but she responded with calmness and excitement. On the wedding day- she arrived before the scheduled time and her team came ready and wasted no time. They split up and captured getting ready pics and accessory pictures very quickly. Throughout the whole night, she did an excellent job keeping us in line with the initial timeline we built together. She made me feel very comfortable and got my bridesmaids and myself having fun and laughing for some very cute photos! We received our fully edited photos just 6 weeks after the wedding and they surpassed all of my dreams for my wedding photos. Her services are priced reasonably and worth every cent. I give Jessi my highest recommendation. Her team also made our wedding video which I cannot rave enough about. Feel free to check it out through the link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-H2lZWp9g

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Jessi and her team were fantastic from start to finish. We have loved her passion for what she does and her creativity. She has an eye for capturing those special moments in a way that we will always remember what we were feeling at that time. We could not have been happier... Read More with the outcome. We also had her team shoot a video of the day and it just blew us away how it captured our special day. So much so that we had no changes to the original version she gave us to review. It was perfect. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to shoot their special event or occasion.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Chandra M

Jessi is an incredibly talented and professional person whose passion for her work comes through in the quality of her product. She traveled to be at our wedding and on the big day she worked efficiently to get all the shots we wanted and ones we didn't even know we would want.... Read More We had a big family to work with but she kept to her timeline which was very important to us. She even worked through the inclement weather to get us beautiful images. Jessi is fun to be with and helps even people who feel awkward in pictures to look and feel great. Our wedding day wouldn't have been such a success without Jessi's help.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Taylor J

Jessi is absolutely amazing! She completely took charge of the day and I felt so at ease because of it. Even when it started raining, she made sure the pictures were still beautiful. Her and her staff are completely professional and there to guide you through the whole process.... Read More Can't thank her enough for capturing our beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Emily W

Jessi was our wedding photographer that was included in your all inclusive package with Sambuca. She went above and beyond with making us both feel comfortable and making the photo taking process feel natural and painless. My husband hates having his photo taken and is just not... Read More good at taking direction, but Jessi knows what she is doing and will actually made it fun for both of us! I would recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Miss P

Jessi is the perfect combination of professional and fun. For me that was ideal because I wanted someone who I felt would keep on schedule, but still let me enjoy the moment. Jessi made the most of our time while getting as much variety in poses and locations as possible. She... Read More made me, my husband, and family feel at ease throughout the day. I was very satisfied with the amount of time it took for me to get my pictures after the wedding. She also provides a link to see the pictures digitally sooner than she gives you the hard copy, which was nice. All around Jessi is a fun professional who you can trust on your big day. I highly recommend her services.

2016-09-08T15:27:30 Response from the vendor

Being able to trust your wedding professionals is such a huge and important part of planning your wedding day. There is nothing worse than working with someone and not being sure if you can rely on their ability. I am so happy that you were... Read Less Read More

Jessi Becker

Nothing makes me happier than photography. From the very beginning I fell in love with wedding photography and for the last 8 years it has been my constant pursuit. I love the creative, fearless couples that trust me to do my thing.