With me, your day is taken care of!

Sure, everyone will say it. Everyone will guarantee you the best experience possible. What sets me aside is I don't say it just because you want to hear it. I know how to make good photos and a good experience in all conditions. If we have amazing light, muddy light or even no light, I have a plan for it all to make your day flow easily. If your day is hectic, no worries! I am always super calm and can help with whats next. My clients are my friends. We joke around, we get each other! We both want the same thing, and that is wanting beautiful photos! Me doing my job well is just as important to me as it is to you. It benefits me just as much to do the best I can, so thats what I do and I do it with passion. I help to documenting your day look natural, beautiful and real. Lets chat!!

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Orlando, FL Florida & world wide (321) 652-7612
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kylie W

Jessica is AMAZING!!! She made all of our wishes come true! Our engagement pictures were absolutely stunning and everything we ever wanted! She even let our golden retriever puppy tag along for pictures and was so accommodating! We are so excited for her to photograph our... Read More upcoming wedding!

2017-11-16T20:17:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I cant wait and your pup is cool with me any day :D

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Candrin C

Amazingly talented!! Very professional and super sweet! Definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

2017-11-16T20:17:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your'e the best :)

Jessica Bellinger

Hey I'm Jessica! I was born and raised in Florida but LOVE traveling. I am obviously in love with my job as a photographer, but I'm also a mom and wife to some awesome humans! Aside from being a photographer, I drink way too much coffee, Google every question to life I have, and love to eat amazing foods and try different cocktails. I am very crafty and I'm totally a DIY type of person. I also have a lot of compassion and love for others. I'm super outgoing and love people watching.