Jessica Cardwell Professional Harpist

Live Music, Music

Clearwater , FL

Beautiful Choice!

Reviewed on 3/13/2013 Gabrielle F

Jessica was great to work with and very talented! She was easy to get a hold of and work with. We had an outside ceremony and cocktail hour and having the Harp music playing really added to the ambiance. I highly recommend Jessica to all other Bay Area brides!

highly recommend

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Barbara C

Jessica was absolutely lovely! She played the harp during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very talented and graceful. I had many people tell me what a great job she did. The planning and communication before the day also went very well. I would highly recommend her!

Beautiful music!

Reviewed on 12/13/2010 victoria h

Jessica was the harpist for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Kapok Pavillion on November 27, 2010. She was absolutely wonderful! I hired her months before the date and she was always available to speak with me regarding any questions I had. She had given me... Read More wonderful advice on music selections and even played songs over the phone to me so I could hear what they sounded like! All of her song selections were excellent. She even played songs that I had requested! She has an extensive playlist to choose from and she is extremely talented! My guests keep telling us what a beautiful and unique touch it was to have a "harp" play for my wedding and cocktail hour! I would highly recommend Jessica for any special event! Thank you Jessica for making our special day memorable!Victoria and Jerry T

TO Jessica Cardwell Professional Harpist