Jessica Hunt Photography

East Coast & Worldwide (We love to travel!)

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

4102 Abingdon Road, Columbia, SC East Coast & Worldwide (We love to travel!) (803) 630-0428

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Dani C

Jessica is EVERYTHING you could want in a photographer. Leading up to the big day, she ensures that the couple is happy, and she helps with stress in any way she can, giving photography and non-photography advice alike. She is sure to figure out exactly what the couple wants in... Read More their pictures, from details to the reception and everything in between. The quality of her work is OUTSTANDING. You don't have to be a model to look like one with Jess! She does such a great job of directing people in their poses and knows exactly what will transfer well on camera. Even with big wedding parties, she directs everyone effortlessly and is always having fun doing it. She is so high-energy and never stressed in her job. The photos speak for themselves, but I could never say enough great things about Jess! Will recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ally C

I decided to hire Jessica to be my wedding photographer because I fell in love with all the pictures in her portfolio. She is amazing! Jessica photographed our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. Each time I received my pictures in a timely manner and I was... Read More not disappointed! The pictures she takes are phenomenal. She was made for this job! She is so easy going and each time she photographed us we felt so comfortable. You can tell that she genuinely cares about her clients and she made sure that we got every shot we wanted before we ended our sessions. She is a beautiful person, inside and out. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing pictures for any occasion! She is true professional.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kat C

Jessica was hands down the best choice for a wedding photographer! In fact, she was much more than that. She guided me through the chaos by helping me get ready and even helping me put my veil on! She is VERY thorough in finding out exactly what you want prior to the wedding.... Read More She knew that we wanted sunset photos, and when the light was perfect, she grabbed us to head up to where she took the most stunning images of us! I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience I had working with Jessica. From start to finish she was clear, attentive, easy to work with and talk to...and the photos speak for themselves! Immaculate!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jessica S

Jessica was just, wow, really and honestly, the best ever. I had very high expectations for my photography for my wedding and she exceeded just that! She is amazing to work with and made everything feel so natural as she caught my perfect day on camera. I find myself... Read More continuously looking at them, over and over again. She organized everything for me and made sure all photos were taken on time, and in a timely manner. My groom said to me, that he and his groomsmen had so much fun taking their photos. I would recommend, Jess time and time again. Thank you for capturing our BEST DAY EVER so we can remember it for all our years of marriage!! Id give you 100 stars if I could!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Caitlin J

Jessica is so awesome! She was super patient with us and flexible about EVERYTHING. She has the best attitude and loves what she does and you can definitely tell. I highly recommend this girl especially if you want someone that is going to liven up the party and make everything... Read More fun and enjoyable and not just tell you how to pose and when to smile. She will forever be our photographer from here on out!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Rachel B

Wow. Just wow. Jessica is a beautiful person with a crazy amount of talent. She kept things smooth and calm all day long. She eases nerves and really caters to the bride. Beautiful personality and beautiful pictures. And we got our full gallery back sooo fast! What I still can't... Read More get over is she keeps thanking us! She seems genuinely grateful for us choosing JHP and that makes us feel so special and appreciated. I would have regretted going with any other photographer.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

I had the daunting task of Wedding Coordinator and Groomsman for my best friends wedding... We chose Jessica after she shot a wedding up in Lincolnton, GA. Her professionalism is unmatched, her photos are incredible. She was even the strong voice needed when I couldn't in the... Read More area at the time... She is very responsive to the clients needs and is willing to work with any package to suit your experience as you want. Not to mention she is an awesome person in general.... I highly recommend Jessica Hunt Photography for what ever your picture needs may be!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Finding a weddding photographer was a daunting task for me. However it took only a few minutes looking at Jessica's portfolio to realize she has a wonderful talent for lighting and depth of field. Turns out I'm not much of a wedding planner; Jessica is a godsend for folks like... Read More me. She set a very clear itinerary and list of things to expect/prepare for. She wrangled two large families (only half understands English 100%) with professionalism, joy and efficiency. It only took 2 1/2 weeks to get the full album, and every photo is lovely. Anyone searching for beautiful, sweetly composed, gorgeously lit photos will be very lucky to find Jessica. Can't recommend enough.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Natisha S

We can't say enough about our experience with jessica. She is very professional, organized, prompt, and friendly. Her positive energy is contagious :). She makes you feel like a supermodel to add personality...bringing your pictures to life. Very creative shots and is willing to... Read More bring any wedding vision to life. Although is was misting rain during our photo shoot....pictures are flawless. Jessica come highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

2 weeks ago, I celebrated the happiest day of my life, and my husband and I had the privilege of working with Jessica. Let me start off by saying that Jessica is a professional. She is courteous, respectful, and most importantly, she understands. She responds to calls/emails... Read More right away, she provides suggestions when asked, and more importantly she makes you feel comfortable. Upon getting my gallery back, I was shocked. I LOVE all of my pictures. I can't say enough about Jessica... I will definitely be using her again!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Elisha g

I cannot say enough about JHP. For such a young woman, Jessica Hunt is nothing less than professional. Don't take her youth as a sign of lack of experience, she was poised, energetic and polished on our wedding day. She organized our family and friends for pictures quickly and... Read More efficiently and had everyone laughing from her sweet quirky personality. She captured the joy and beauty of our day in pictures that are works of art. She is passionate about her work and committed to her brides. And she has quickly become a friend. You will not be disappointed by choosing JHP. They say you get what you pay for, and hiring JHP was worth every penny. We will cherish our pictures of our wedding day for a lifetime and I'm so glad that I had someone so accomplished at what she does on our day.

Wedding/ Engagement Photography

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kaitlin H

So AMAZING.. i can't say it enough. From the first meeting to the engagement session to the day of the wedding she was so professional and a joy to work with. Everything was so well planned and executed the day of the wedding I was so pleased. I am currently picking out... Read More pictures for my new apartment!!!