Inspired Events. Unforgettable Memories.

Jessica works closely with her clients to create events that truly represent their unique sense of taste and style, and match their vision for their special day. From conception to execution, the JLE team is there to handle all the logistics and ensure that no detail is missed. They work diligently with their clients to understand their goals and takes a personalized approach to each and every project. Jessica’s expertise lies in her ability to design, organize and execute events that exude luxury and elegance and truly impress all those who attend. Whatever your needs, she and her team can make it happen.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

385 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego (949) 540-8220

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Brianna P

Best decision ever! Jessica is not only an amazing planner, the experience of working with her made my personal experience as a bride so easy and fun. Although I’m a nice person- I can be very type A, controlling, and a perfectionist. I have very high expectations for people I... Read More work with, and Jessica far exceeded my expectations every step of the way. She was warm, happy, super organized, and always a pleasure to work with and be around. She always gave me options, while guiding me to the right decisions- it can be a little overwhelming when you have 100000 decisions to make in the months prior to the wedding. Another thing I appreciated was that she was very flexible with me- she is the perfect mix of laid back, easy going, while also being a boss and getting things done. She was always responsive and got back to me right away. She was also so great the day of the wedding- she created such good vibes, kept us all happy and calm, she was there when I needed her, she was on top of everything, and our wedding went off without one single little thing going wrong- which trust me I didn’t think that was possible with my attention to detail. A unique thing about Jessica’s business- she was the only planner who did not give me a time limit on my wedding day. She was there early and left late and I never had to worry about how many hours were included in a package- which is how it should be if you’re coordinating the event! She also worked very well with all my other vendors which was very important on the actual wedding day. Reflecting back and seeing how much effort Jessica and her team put into my wedding makes me so grateful that she was my coordinator. I would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 aa s

Jessica is AMAZING! From a guys perspective, I didn't think there would require much involvement from me other than showing up in a Tuxedo. I was VERY wrong and planning a wedding requires a huge time commitment from both the Bride AND the Groom. With that said, Jessica was like... Read More my personal assistant for all things wedding related and then some. She had everything lined up and ready from sending me calendar updates and meeting the vendors with us, to the smallest details like selecting the best background for our Wedding website. I honestly don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a Wedding Planner. Jessica exceeded my expectations. She's organized, detailed, focused, young, full of energy, steadfast and has a great overall attitude. If we needed anything she made it happen. One thing about Jessica that I feel really stands out, is her unwavering commitment to making the entire experience fun and worry free. She was always one step ahead of everything. As I said above all I really had to do was either show up or make a decision. My wife was much more involved as you would imagine, and they loved going through the details together, making selections, etc. It was a win-win situation. Jessica will make it a great experience and tailor it to whatever level of involvement you are looking for.

2016-01-26T18:14:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Nick, for that awesome review! I am so glad you and your wife had a good wedding experience. We absolutely loved working with you and wish you both the best!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Moira T

My husband and I would recommend Lauren James Events to ANYONE who is planning an event. Our wedding was truly a fairy tale and a direct result of the skilled planning and expertise of Jamie Nadeau. Words can not adequately convey the sentiment we have for the effort,... Read More professionalism, enthusiasm, and sheer perfection of our wedding day. 5 stars is wonderful, but way underrated for the gift of planning Jamie gave us - all wrapped in our dream wedding. We are so, so grateful! Every time we look at pictures, our hearts go back and we are filled with joy and happiness. The venue was perfect and not only was the day a raving success, we continue to receive emails and calls from guests who say it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We agree!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Landon M

Jessica and her team were absolutely great. They made the planning and wedding much easier with all of their assistance. They were timely, helpful, and used their best judgement to make things look great. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to help ease the stress of... Read More getting married and have it run very smoothly! Im not the easiest human to deal with and they made me feel very comfortable and never got annoyed. Thank you again to you and your team Jessica!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany T

Working with Jessica and the girls of Jessica Lauren Events was wonderful- first of all their office is gorgeous! Next, they are super creative. They took my normal Pinterest wedding to the next level. Last, but not least, they are so sweet! Who wouldn't want to hire these... Read More girls? I will miss talking to you about flowers, venues, and color choices Jessica!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Molly C

Dear Jessica and team, Thank you for planning the most beautiful wedding weekend for my daughter and her husband! Everything in the ballroom was so detailed and all of our guests had the best time dancing the night away. You are all truly so talented. Love, Molly

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Liz O

I was in my sister's bridal party and she was calm and happy the entire day. That's pretty much all I could ask for! That was all thanks to Jessica and her assistants. They knew exactly what to do and say every step of the way and I am so thankful for them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel K

Our wedding day wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Jessica Lauren Events! They saved us at the last minute and made sure everything came together. We had the best time and they even checked in on us after our honeymoon. I am so thankful we found them. Love you ladies!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Susan R

I loved working with Jessica and her team because they helped guide me through from beginning to end. They were always so friendly and inviting. Thanks so much ladies!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 McKenna R

My wedding would not have been possible without Jessica’s professionalism and eye for detail. Jessica and her team went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly and that we had one of the best days of our lives! I couldn’t recommend Jessica Lauren Events highly... Read More enough.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Rachel S

Jessica Lauren Events is the best in the business. The event planning process can be overwhelming and the JLE team exceeded expectations at each step. Since I'm a Type-A person that appreciates perfection and attention to detail, it's difficult for me to relinquish control. The... Read More JLE team earned my trust and made things better than I could have imagined. They genuinely cared about making this event perfect and memorable. I'm impressed with their ability to multi-task, over-deliver, stay organized, and be creative problem solvers. Well done team!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amber M

Jessica is ah-mazing to work with!! She has superb customer service skills, she's a delight to be around...and I am equally impressed of her talent to not only create, but to perfectly execute that creation!! With her plethora of experiences, we are always confident she is... Read More prepared to handle any situation. She certainly stands out from the sea of wedding & event talent - giving us events that are set apart with uniqueness and fresh creativity. Thanks, Jessica!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Briana A

Thanks so much Jessica for planning such an amazing event! You and your team did a spectacular job organizing every detail! We cannot wait to work with you again!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sanaz H

We can't thank Jessica and her team enough for helping us plan and design our wedding in July. Jessica was very detailed going through the design process with us and made the the whole planning so much fun and stress-free. She was always honest during the planning and had... Read More amazing suggestions. We also loved the vendors she recommended to us. On the wedding day, we didn't have to worry about anything because Jessica and her team took care of everything that would come their way. Our guests were so impressed how beautiful our ceremony and reception looked and how organized our day was. Thank you Jessica for being the best planner and now friend for life! We can't recommend Jessica enough! Love Sanaz

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie M

I was the type of bride that had no idea what she wanted for her wedding, from trying on 75 dresses to changing my overall wedding theme 15 times. Finally I sat down with Jessica and her team and they helped me narrow down my likes and dislikes. Jessica had the most beautiful... Read More eye for design and after she got to know me a little bit she knew exactly what direction I wanted to go in before I even knew it myself! The day of my wedding I was absolutely taken aback when I saw the reception and ceremony come to life. It was just as we had talked about in so many meetings before. I could not believe that she had made such a gorgeous and perfect day for our guests, my husband, and myself.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mary S

Jessica was heaven sent! She was professional, kind, and very talented. Anything I wanted, she was able to deliver. She went above and beyond my expectations. She custom created me table settings, and OMG it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She kept me on schedule,... Read More took away the overload of stress and truly let me be the blushing bride I always dreamt of. Whether it was 3 p.m. or 3 a.m. Jessica was there for me every step of the way. She made sure my day was as perfect as I could have every hoped for. I would highly recommend Jessica Lauren Events to anyone who wants to make sure their day is the most amazing experience ever. Thank you so much to you and your team Jessica, you will forever be a happy part of those memories.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nena C

I am so happy that I used Jessica Lauren Events as my wedding coordinator! She is very talented and had innovative ideas about décor, favors, and florals. The timeline that she made was perfect and she helped us with our budget as well, which was really helpful. I have a crazy... Read More family that likes to take over and drive me crazy, and Jessica did a great job handling everyone. Every time I had a mini freak out, she reminded me that everything was under control and my day was going to be amazing, and it was!

2016-10-26T19:32:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Nena! We loved helping you plan out all of those exciting ideas and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Roxanne C

From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted my wedding to be a luxurious event designed by someone with imagination and creativity. Jessica blew my expectations out of the water. She kept the process of getting everything together stress-free. She told me what would work, what... Read More wouldn’t work, kept my vision in line and made the day turn out better than I had ever hoped for. She is truly the best there is out there in my opinion.

2016-10-26T19:33:43 Response from the vendor

Roxanne, it was such a pleasure working with you. I am so glad your wedding day was a positive experience and I appreciate your feedback! Your wedding day was truly beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sarah K

I started out with the intentions of planning my whole wedding myself. I thought it would be better than hiring an event planner because I was the only one who knew what I wanted. When I decided I really did need a professional’s opinion I hired Jessica and never regretted it... Read More for a second. She made my wedding more beautiful than I could ever have pictured and I’m scared to think about what the day would have been like without her. She went above and beyond for me. Brides, do yourself a favor and don’t plan your wedding without her. She’s the key to the wedding day of your dreams!

2016-10-26T19:35:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review you are so sweet! We loved getting to know you during the wedding planning process and will miss hearing from you every week! Hopefully there will be another event in the near future to plan!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michelle L

I called Jessica a month before my wedding to be a Day of Coordinator. I was very frazzled because I still didn’t have a hair/makeup vendor or a DJ. She told me that she knew many people that could help me out and she sent me the best vendors for my wedding. She came to the... Read More rescue and my wedding day wouldn’t have been even half as fabulous without her help. My husband and I cannot thank her enough for making such an important day the best day ever!

2016-10-26T19:36:37 Response from the vendor

Michelle, you and your husband were dream clients. We loved working with you both! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Macall R

Jessica is an expert when it comes rocky weddings! I was beyond impressed with her ability to juggle everything and still tend to my personal wishes for my special day. We had a very large wedding and she went above and beyond! 5 stars!

2016-10-26T19:38:36 Response from the vendor

Macall, thank you for your review of Jessica Lauren Events! We appreciate it and loved being able to be apart of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

In one word, Jessica Lauren Events is “EXCEPTIONAL.” Jessica is both personable and professional. She caters to anything and everything that the Bride and Groom could potentially dream of for their wedding day. I know for a fact that without Jessica, my wedding day would not... Read More have been nearly as beautiful as it was! Our wedding was an unequivocal success, and we have received so many compliments from guests about our special day! She has made me one very happy bride!! I give Jessica Lauren Events my highest recommendation for event coordination. I never worried about what will be one of the biggest days of my life because I knew Jessica had everything under perfect control!!! She has proven her skill and commitment to her customers a hundred times over to me. I am so grateful for all her hard work!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

I was blown away by the attention to detail and execution of events that Jessica Lauren Events employed. The ceremony was and celebration that followed were seamlessly run and the room was beautiful. All of our guests had a wonderful time, and so did I!

2016-01-26T18:15:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for those kind words! We appreciate you and hope to see you at another event in the future!

Jessica Sukert

At the age of 9, Jessica attended a one-of-a-kind wedding and fell in love. Inspired by everything that created such a magical event, Jessica pursued her passions and has been involved in events ever since. Jessica graduated from Indiana University with a BA in Event Planning, a degree she custom created through the school’s individualized major program. Prior to starting her own company, Jessica worked on a variety of luxurious events for high-profile clientele in the US and abroad. Weddings, showers, mitzvahs, corporate events, product launches and many more. Jessica loves them all!