Jessica Lee Photography

Tri-state area and beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tri-state area and beyond (724) 980-4696

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Andrea B

Jessica and her assistant Ashley photographed our wedding on August 19th and did a fantastic job at capturing our special day. It down poured in between the ceremony and reception when we were planning to take pictures around Pittsburgh. Both Jessica and Ashley remained calm and... Read More and did a wonderful job at handling the situation by finding new locations to take pictures, ensuring that we were calm, and still being able to give us the "look" we wanted for our pictures. One of Jessica's greatest talents is listening to her customers and delivering the product that they want. The look we wanted was industrial and she gave us just that. We have been blown away by the pictures she posted to her blog so far and cannot wait for her to provide us with all of the pictures. Christopher and myself would like to thank both Jessica and Ashley for everything they did. We would highly recommend them to other couples.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Carly D

Jessica is absolutely amazing! She takes all the stress and anxiety away from couples on their big day! She is wonderfully organized and stays on track. My husband and I just got married this past weekend and we already know how amazing our wedding photos are going to look and... Read More we haven't even seen any of them yet. She also did our engagement pictures and they were beautiful. We had our reception at Renshaw Farms and I told my husband, "while Jessica and Olivia were taking our pictures I felt like I was going to be on a cover of a magazine!" Jessica and Olivia were willing and happy to run all over the place with us and our bridal party to get the pictures we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer and I know how excited I am to get my pictures back! Jessica is amazing and I can't thank her enough. We have already said how when it comes time we want her to do our family pictures! If you want a photographer that is top of the line Jessica Lee is who you need to call!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Alicia K

This was one of the most important hires for us since we wanted to make sure our day was captured perfectly and Jessica did not disappoint! She was amazing every step of the process from answering every question I had about her work, process, etc before we hired her to the... Read More amazing mini engagement session and meeting up again to go over final details before our wedding day. She was always on time, very professional, and willing to do anything to get the perfect shot like laying in snow & mud to get a fantastic panorama of us and the landscape. She captured all of the important moments for us and more, making sure to hit the photos we requested of the family at the church and group shots at the reception. Her level of detail was so amazing and she was so easy to work with. We were blown away by our “sneak peak” blog post with so many edited photos a day after our wedding. We loved her overall style of photography, capturing all of the natural moments throughout the day with only a few posed photos that we requested and then the most perfect detail shots that were super important to us. Jessica and her second shooter worked seamlessly the whole day and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. We have so many amazing photos to remember the day which makes it so hard to pick which ones to print! We would absolutely recommend Jessica to anyone needing an amazing photographer.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Molly F

Jessica was the best choice for capturing our winter wedding! Right from the start I knew she was committed and passionate about her work. She met with us to go over details and what to expect and gave us her "game plan" should any bad weather arise. She was determined to... Read More capture lasting memories for us. Jessica was incredibly helpful in guiding us through the photography process leading up to our big day. Many of the things we never thought about before were brought to our attention (creating a timeline of pictures, listing what was most important, choosing specific locations, etc). Sometimes when you are planning a wedding, you forget about some details, but Jessica was there to ensure that we had no regrets in the photo area! We loved the fact that Jessica is a fan of natural lighting photography, and it was definitely a perk that her prices are very reasonable and all-inclusive of printing rights. So many other photographers have an extra fee for rights to your photos- Jessica doesn't. Big plus there! The day of our wedding, Jessica and Ashley were prompt and professional. They worked around folks getting ready and kept moving to get all of the pre-wedding photos done. The rest of the day went beautifully. They were able to get all of the pictures we needed and made sure to capture lots of dancing candids that we really wanted. After our wedding, the photos started coming in immediately! We had all of our photos within approximately 6 weeks of our wedding!!! And they were stunning! I cannot say enough about Jessica's eye for detail and the perfect picture. We have so many photos that we love that it's hard to choose which ones to print! Thank you, Jessica, for capturing our special day and giving us such beautiful lasting memories.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Maggie G

My wedding photography experience with Jessica was nothing short of fantastic! Jessica was so organized from the planning process before the wedding to the big day. She is very efficient with the photography process- we had a very big wedding party with a few little ones, which... Read More made for a chaotic and stressful atmosphere, but Jessica was able to take charge to get everyone correctly positioned for the pictures- indoors, outdoors, wedding party, friends, and family. It is evident from our wedding album and Jessica's timeline that she puts great time and effort into developing the pictures and editing them. Jessica captured all the moments and more that were huge parts of the day and that we love to reflect on since it went by so quickly. Jessica's photography skills are phenomenal, but it is her passion that sets her apart from other photographers. Also, as a young couple, my husband and I were on a bit of a tight budget, but Jessica's pricing was extremely affordable. We would recommend Jessica to anyone! :)

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Emily T

I could not be happier with my experience! She was easy to communicate with and was very open to my ideas. She also captured moments and emotions of our wedding day perfectly! I would definitely choose her services again!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Corey D

I had Jessica as my wedding photographer in October 2015. I live in Tampa, FL and our wedding was in Gibsonia, PA, I thought it was going to be a huge hassle doing everything from miles away but she made it so easy and seamless. She is super friendly and an absolute pleasure to... Read More work with. We did a first look (i was nervous about it at first) but I am so glad we decided to do it, the pressure was taken off and it was a very intimate setting of just us two. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer. We got our pictures back in a reasonable timeframe and they were beautiful! Thank so you much for your artistic eye and capturing the love and excitement on everyone's faces of our special day!

Top notch!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Charnele Z

Jessica did an amazing job for our wedding. She was prompt and scoped the area for the best places to take our photographs. You get a blog entry and a preview of your photos with in days of the wedding. She is up to date with current equipment and provides options such as sunset... Read More photos, first look, and pre-planned set photos. She is great and super nice!

Texas Wedding | Pittsburgh Reception

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Anna G

Jessica photographed our wedding in Texas and our Pittsburgh reception. We could not be happier with the results. She listened, helped us organize, made important suggestions to improve our photography experience. We couldn't be happier!

Captures more than memories

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Sarah M

Ovation Images is dedicated to the perfect shot. We had two of their photographers for our wedding and the result was wonderful! Shawn and Jessica were knowledgeable, professional, and quick to get our pictures taken and moving on. They utilized the natural beauty around us and... Read More we able to capture the feeling we wanted from our pictures. They were happy to take requests and eager to get us the pictures we wanted. Excellent!

Wonderful lady

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Heather Y

Jessica is a sweet heart with a great eye for wedding details. She was prompt and accommodating. She captured some very wonderful posed moments. We haven't received all of our pictures back yet, so I cant give a full review.

Rustic October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Renee H

I have know Jessica for a few years now and once she started her photography business, I knew she would be a terrific person to ask to be our wedding photographer. From the moment we talked about details and the photos I specifically wanted to seeing our wedding photos, Jessica... Read More made the process exciting and so smooth that I had no worries about how great she would do. (which is great because being a bride, you are always worrying or stressed about something :)) I paid alot of attention to details and Jess captured each detail perfectly! I have prints of our flowers (sunflower arrangements) in different rooms of our house because they brighten it up! The quality is wonderful and working with Jess was such a joy- the whole wedding party had a great time with her!

Wonderful wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Bonnie R

Jessica Lee Photography did an absolutely wonderful job on our wedding photos. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She captured every important moment before and during the wedding. The photos that we received after the wedding were perfect. I... Read More feel very lucky to have found her!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Rachel B

I was extremely satisfied with Jessica as my wedding photographer. Being a bride that does not necessarily like getting pictures taken, it was nice to not be pushed into doing so. Jessica was quick and was on the move all night long. Any last minute pictures that I wanted, she... Read More did without question. Also, every picture that I initally asked for was taken, and she made sure of it. Great day and couldn't have asked for better!