Authentic & Whimsical Fine Art Wedding Imagery

Welcome, bride and groom-to-be! Jessica Lynn Photography is a husband + wife team that offers authentic and whimsical wedding imagery. Our hybrid photography style is centered around organic elements and natural light. We’re so happy that you found us, this is such an exciting time for you! Our goal is to not only deliver timeless images, but to personally connect with each of our couples. We cannot wait to hear your story! We invest time in getting to know each couple that joins the Jessica Lynn Photography family. We want to know all the details, from how you met up to and including the proposal! Each bride and groom-to-be has their own unique wedding vision, and we want to be standing right alongside you when yours comes to life!

Artistic, Classic

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Abigail D

Jess is amazing! I am by no means good at getting my photo taken. I usually feel very awkward in them but Jess does a fantastic job of telling you how to pose and it feels so natural. Im so thankful to have her direct me if needed. She has the best ideas! We cant wait to see... Read More what she has in mind for our wedding!

2018-02-26T15:19:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, Abigail! I loved working with you and Michael and am already looking forward to your wedding in June. You two are a photographer's dream!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Cortni M

Words cannot describe how stunning my maternity photos turned out to be. Throughout the entire process Jess made it easy and so comfortable for myself and my boyfriend, all while being eight months pregnant. Every picture captured the amazing beauty with pregnancy and the love... Read More of two parents. I’m so thankful that I will have pictures to share and memories that will last a life time. Jess captured the true love in every photo and I could not be happier with her work, persistence, patience, and perfection in every photo. We love you Jess thank you for all that you do and for our forever photos! 💙

2018-02-11T06:55:28 Response from the vendor

Cortni, thank you so much for leaving us a review! You and Shane are such a beautiful couple, and I am honored to be part of your journey together!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Lauren M

Absolutely stunning work. I am so in love with my engagement pictures. Jess is my childhood friend which makes it even more sentimental for me. I can't wait to see what she does for our wedding day in May!

2018-02-09T20:28:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Lauren! I'm so excited for your wedding in just a few short months, it's going to be beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Paige J

Jess is very easy to work with. She did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and I can't wait for her to do our wedding in July. Prices are very affordable and she was willing to work with us the best she could. Wouldn't want anyone else photographing our wedding

2018-02-09T20:29:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing, Paige! I can't wait for your wedding in July!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Cynthia W

Jess drove 5 hours to meet us at our mini destination wedding. it was by far the most amazing weekend of our lives. She captured every moment one could think of. The fun part? It rained on our wedding day and you’d never know it was raining based on our photos. Jess is... Read More impeccable. We live in Pennsylvania and got married on Chincoteague Island, VA. The town is adorable and of course the beach is amazing. It truly made the the most perfect wedding ever. (I can’t wait to renew our vows so we can do it all other again haha)

2018-02-09T20:29:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, Cynthia! We were honored to be part of your wedding day last May.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Heather D

Jess did an amazing job on our wedding photos every photo was beautiful we can’t pick just one favorite! She managed to capture some great photos at the reception without anyone even seeing her. My sister & sister in law took a selfie on my phone thinking they were being sneaky... Read More and jess caught them, it has been the talk of the wedding! If you want an amazing photographer who is professional and personal go with Jess!

2017-11-14T09:08:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Rachel P

Jessica was more than flexible when working with us. She was willing to make a lengthy commute and coordinate around our schedules. She did everything she could to stay within our target budget. We were made to feel comfortable which made the entire experience enjoyable. She... Read More captured everything we could hope for and more! We look forward to continuing to work with her in the future!

2017-11-14T08:11:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review, Rachel! I am so excited to work with you and Thomas over the next several months! I can't wait for you to tie the knot next year!

Jessica L. Edmundson

You’ve spent a lifetime dreaming of your perfect wedding day. Wedding photography should be timeless and authentic. We are hopeless romantics and genuine storytellers. Jessica Lynn Photography is a husband + wife team who specialize in fine art wedding photography. Together, we have spent years perfecting our craft and chasing light.