Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Photo

Cattail Ct, Lincoln, CA

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Leslie T

If you are looking for a photographer - look no further... Jessica is your gal! I searched and searched for photographers, but I didn't like any of the work I saw and was starting to get disappointed. However, when I saw Jessica's website I knew that I wanted her. When we spoke... Read More on the phone for the first time there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to hire her. On your wedding day, Jessica spends the most time with you - even more than your spouse to be. You want to make sure you have a connection with your photographer. I felt an instance connection with Jessica. If I lived closer to her then I would make her be my BFF because she is amazing! Now her work, she is a true artist. I have never seen another wedding/portrait photographer that I believed was an artist. Hands down she is the most talented and dedicated photographer that I have come across. My favorite photos are sunset or even night. The way she captures light and captures the moments is amazing. She told us the photos would be ready in about 4 weeks. She got them to us in 3 weeks. She is responsive throughout the process. When she gives you a timeframe you can expect her to stay true to her word. It was the same thing with our engagement photos. She told us a day and they were ready by that day. I can't say enough about how wonderful Jessica is.

Great work!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Debbie M

Jessica was great to work with as she photographed my wedding last week, 4/21/13. She gave us good poses when we were not so sure how to pose, and gave great compliments (which my husband especially loved) through the shoot to help us feel like we were getting some great... Read More pictures. We have only seen a few of the pictures from our wedding so far, but they have been GREAT shots! I can't wait to see the rest!! And, after having said all of that, her prices were extremely reasonable compared to the other photographers we interviewed. She was so accomodating to even pause in her dinner to get a few shots we wanted in the ballroom before they allowed everyone in for dancing!

Jessica Roman: Incredible photographer and a sweet

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Virginia M

Jessica is an incredible photographer! I got married June 23rd 2012, and she and her assistant shot my wedding. The pictures are AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful. She also has such a sweet heart and a great personality. I loved having her by my side on our big day. She was super... Read More responsive when I had questions during my planning. I was able to let her know ahead of time what pictures I wanted to make sure were captured and they were. She helped me out when there were little glitches like my veil falling down, dress issues, and other unexpected events;) She is great to have in your corner and you will just be in love with her pictures! Check out her wedding website and blog for examples of her incredible work!

Start a Conversation!