Wedding Photography With Modern & Timeless Style

Trash The Dress

Cattail Ct, Lincoln, CA

Great work!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Debbie M

Jessica was great to work with as she photographed my wedding last week, 4/21/13. She gave us good poses when we were not so sure how to pose, and gave great compliments (which my husband especially loved) through the shoot to help us feel like we were getting some great... Read More pictures. We have only seen a few of the pictures from our wedding so far, but they have been GREAT shots! I can't wait to see the rest!! And, after having said all of that, her prices were extremely reasonable compared to the other photographers we interviewed. She was so accomodating to even pause in her dinner to get a few shots we wanted in the ballroom before they allowed everyone in for dancing!

Jessica Roman: Incredible photographer and a sweet

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Virginia M

Jessica is an incredible photographer! I got married June 23rd 2012, and she and her assistant shot my wedding. The pictures are AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful. She also has such a sweet heart and a great personality. I loved having her by my side on our big day. She was super... Read More responsive when I had questions during my planning. I was able to let her know ahead of time what pictures I wanted to make sure were captured and they were. She helped me out when there were little glitches like my veil falling down, dress issues, and other unexpected events;) She is great to have in your corner and you will just be in love with her pictures! Check out her wedding website and blog for examples of her incredible work!

TO Jessica Roman Photography