Come see why we are voted best hair salon!

We are centrally located and easily accessible from Hartford,Meriden,Wallingford,Rocky Hill,Wethersfield,Rocky Hill, Cromwell,Berlin, and New Haven CT.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

558 Newfield Street, Middletown, CT (860) 344-8677

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Sara P

They really work well as a team to make every one in my wedding party feel beautiful! If you’re in the Middletown area I highly recommend them

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Stephanie J

Great atmosphere the staff was super fun and knowledgeable, made us feel right at home which was exactly what we needed on a crazy day.

2017-09-30T14:41:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback Jackie, it was a pleasure to assist you on your special day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jackie H

Jessica's Color Room was amazing!! They came in at 7am to do 6 of my wedding party! I love that I had a wedding coordinator to ask any questions along the way. Jill got back to me within minutes! Jill set up each of our wedding party with the stylist. Everyone was so happy! Oh... Read More and thanks for letting us bring Mamosa's in our morning of!!!

Meet The Coordinator

Jill N.

At Jessica's Color Room we have a passion for perfection and your special day should be just that. We're a team of highly skilled women who are excited to assist you with all your glam needs, we cant wait to meet you!