Your vision, Your day, our passion!

We will assist you in creating an event that will be stylish, unique and completely your own. We have a unique blend of experts and our creativity and inspirations will make your fabulous event hard to forget. We tailor events from Day of, Month of and Full Planning and Coordination.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

The Best Wedding Planner in Miami!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Tatiana D

AMAZING WEDDING PLANNER! As we started our journey to find the right person to make our wedding possible, we really had no idea where to even begin considering the lack of our experience in this department. We figured the Knot would be a good place to start, and sure enough... Read More after several phone calls and emails back and forth with our top 5 choices, our decision was seamlessly made the moment we spoke on the phone with Jessica Estrada. I could tell by just speaking to her on the phone that I would be in good hands. She made it possible to meet and worked around my hectic schedule. What I remember the most is, Jessica telling me during our first in person meeting, "We will become best friends throughout the wedding planning". Sure enough, I can now call Jessica a friend…we had an instant connection! We simply clicked and to this day, we still keep in touch although we have no more wedding planning to do. The strongest quality Jessica’s Events holds is their availability for their brides. We typically hear of wedding planners that meet their brides 3 or 4 times and never respond to their calls. Jessica’s Events made themselves available every time I reached out. Jessica truly gets to know you and recommends vendors based on your likings -which is great because you do not waste time meeting with vendors that do not understand your vision. I thought I was organized until I met Jessica. Each time I sent her emails asking something, she had already done whatever I was asking about or had a plan in place. She kept me on track with what I had to do and made sure it was done on a timely manner, so we would never get to a point of procrastination. Jessica would text me during work hours to make sure I did what needed to be done from my checklist. This saved me so many times, because naturally, with everything going on and stress, I myself would forget things. She would even send me screenshots of beautiful ideas she would find online and figured I would love. Jessica has built an impressive team through her career. There is not one team member that is any better than the other. Everyone puts their heart, soul, time and effort into everything done. I was lucky enough to get a preview of their work because they also helped me plan my Bridal Shower. I trusted them to set it all up for me the day of, and to summarize this, I cried the moment I walked into it…happy tears, of course. I felt so comfortable after my Bridal Shower because I knew they would knock it out of the ballpark on our wedding day. I cannot begin to describe what an amazing job Jessica’s Events did the day of. I was lost for words when I walked into our reception. Jessica even held my dress up when I needed to go to the bathroom and all brides know a wedding dress is not a walk in the park. I know a lot of work took place behind the scenes, but they made sure to make me feel at ease and I felt great about it all! Needless to say, this journey was close to perfect with the help of Jessica’s Events. Not only did they keep me on track with planning and make the wedding of my dreams happen, but I was able to build such a great friendship with my wedding planner. She is one of the most caring people I have met and for that, I am proud to say Jessica’s Events planned our wedding!

The Fairy Godmother to my cinderella story!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Jamie L

I am so blown away with the service, the quality of work and also the passion that Jessica and her Girls have. The day of our wedding was so magical. To start I began my wedding planning with the assumption that I would have 150 people at the event, however 3 months into my... Read More planning process I discovered that my guest list increased to 250 people. At that point I already chose the vendors but I needed someone to help execute the day of the wedding. I read every wedding planners reviews on the knot from Ft Lauderdale to Miami, and went on each of their wedding websites to get a feel of their style and passion. I am social worker by profession so personality is a big thing for me as well as follow through. I have had several friends who had horrible experiences with planners who don't follow through with what they said they would do and have had some interesting experiences. Well that is not the case with Jessica's Events. They are amazing! When we spoke with Jessica I felt rest assured that she would handle my Nigerian/Costa Rican Wedding with grace. She recommended the month of planning due to the amount of things needed to pull the wedding off and it worked! She helped me with my crazy guest list went to every meeting for the event and also was there to assist when I had a unannounced change in banquet managers at the hotel that I contracted for the entire wedding. She brought everyone up to speed the month before the wedding and was amazing. She recorded every detail took pictures at the tasting to ensure that everything was prepared as requested. As for the day of the wedding I have no words for the amount of support and also care her team had the day of our wedding. I had one of her event planners by my side in the brides room with the bridesmaids, another with the groomsmen, and Jessica reinforcing all the agreements of the vendors the day of the wedding, My wedding started on time! It also ran so smoothly that my husband, his family and mine where able to kick back and relax and enjoy the wedding! I am forever grateful to her and her team. I will miss working with her but I most definitely will recommend her to anyone hosting a major event, Jessica and her team are passionate about their work, organized, caring, considerate, and fun. For a bride that is so important! I love Jessica Events and I encourage you to use her for your wedding! P.S. Jessica I will miss our crazy funny text messages and jokes! You are the best and I will never forget you!

Sweet as Honey!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Darlene C

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Jessica and her team. Hiring Jessica's Events for my wedding was the smartest move I could have ever made. I hired her 12 months before my December 21, 2012 wedding and she was wonderful to work with. I had a vision of what I wanted... Read More for my special day and Jessica was there to help me execute it. I wanted gold, brown and ivory with a honey theme that was elegant and regal. When I needed recommendations on florists and officiants she pointed me in the right direction and made sure I got the final outcome I was looking for. I had issues with my venue and Jessica stepped in to relieve the stress off of me and contacted them directly when I was having trouble getting answers a week before the big day. Thanks to her I was able to avoid the frustrating feeling of dealing with a venue that was too busy with “other weddings” to answer basic questions a week before my event. On the day of the wedding Jessica and her team went above and beyond my expectations. They made sure our families were on time and that the vendors knew where to go. Don’t be fooled by venues that say they come with a coordinator! I am soo THANKFUL Jessica was there because she filled in all of the gaps and she had experience that no one at my venue could even parallel. She set up the timelines of vendors, told them exactly when to arrive, had back up plans ready in case of rain, and even went as far as to make sure the reception hall was exactly how I wanted. I had a coordinator with me every step of the way to make sure I was on time and not being rushed and that all of my wishes concerning photography and family time were met. This let me relax on my wedding day and I was able to spend it with my loved ones making memories and knowing that everything would be exactly how I had envisioned it. When matters came up that needed to be addressed Jessica was right there. Her team was excellent in helping set up the various surprise elements throughout the night, helping me change into my second outfit, making sure all my items ended back up in my room, and they even went as far as to make sure my dog made it to his pet hotel on time after the wedding. I really can not say enough about Jessica and her team. She is a joy and has become someone I know I will be in touch with for every event. I also asked her to take detail pictures at my event and from what I have seen so far she has done marvelous job at capturing all the special moments. She has great ideas, resourceful contacts, and really knows how to run an event from A to Z without a hitch. I don’t know how she was able to do it all, she was at my tasting and was almost 9 months pregnant with her daughter and still made it like a champ. At my event a month and a half after giving birth she was amazing and attentive and focused on every detail of my special day! Jessica set the bar so high that no one could compare. She is worth every penny and then some!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Erin N

Jessica is beyond amazing. I couldn't have planned the wedding without her! From day 1 I knew that Jessica was going to be an asset but she went above and beyond any expectations I had. I wanted an outdoor wedding but with it being in Florida, I was a bit skeptical about the... Read More heat and every factor involved. Jessica took my vision and helped recreate it in an indoor venue. The wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. From answering all my calls, emails, and texts immediately, to meeting me at every appointment, keeping all my balances in line, and the day-of-coordinations Jessica was very professional and great at what he does. I'm sad that it's all over and we don't get to work together anymore. She was not only an exceptional wedding planner but a huge hearted person who became a great friend. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Katarina M

Jessica and her team are simply AMAZING and the best to work with. No words can describe how happy I am with her amazing talent and dedication. She is so sweet and down to earth! She will be there 100% of the time answering all your questions and making changes when necessary,... Read More even on her vacation days! My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything, she decorated everything beautifully and made everything run smoothly so everyone could have a great time. I am really glad we crossed paths, and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an event coordinator. Jess, thank you for everything, for being my fairy godmother and for making my day extra special!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Merideth P

Jessica and her team are the BEST. Jessica is such a sweetheart. She TRULY wants each couple to have the best possible experience and is genuinely invested in everything revolving the couple. You can tell that this is more than a job for her. Working with Jessica for the past... Read More year, we have formed a friendship which we are so thankful for. Jessica and Nelly worked tirelessly to make our wedding absolutely perfect... Nelly was incredible wrangling in our wedding party for the rehearsal and managed to keep us on track and on time, which was a feat in and of itself. The two of them set up our ceremony on the beach, and managed to make my vision a reality with minimal direction. The reception was beyond perfect. Again, they transformed the room and set up everything even better than I pictured. Having done a destination wedding, it was such a comfort knowing Jessica always had our backs.. whether it was a simple question about getting our license, getting vendor recommendations, or even getting nervous about weather, Jessica was only an email away and let me vent...she has such a calming personality that I would feel better right away after talking with her. She handles everything with such a grace and professionalism that is truly to be admired. I wish we lived closer so she could plan all of our family events in the future!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Adreanna N

Jessica is AMAZING. I only had her for the one month experience but I think if I can go back I'd have her the whole. I can honestly go on and on about how amazing she was and her team. Everything was perfect and those girls made sure. I already know the day I want to do our vows... Read More I will be calling Jessica.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Daniella T

From day one Jessica was a dream to work with. Always available, cheerful, encouraging, positive, RESPONSIBILE, calming and best of all - accessible! We worked with her as our day of coordinator and she guided us through every step of the way - from creating our floor plans to... Read More compiling contracts and then beyond incredible two weeks prior to the wedding. I truly cannot imagine our wedding with her and her team - we called them our fair god mothers because they were running around like no body's business to make us feel as comfortable as possible. Her little tricks of the trade are admirable and she truly has the best in the business as part of her team. Jessica - we adore you and wish we could get married every weekend thanks to the support, love and affection that you all showed us!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017

The Jessica's Events team served as the wedding planning team for my daughters wedding this weekend. Jessica Estrada is absolutely the best. She is so easy to work with. We contracted with Jessica 18 months before the wedding with the month of package. You would think that... Read More we would not have any contact until the month of, but that is not the case. Since day one Jessica has been in constant contact with us and the vendors that we had chosen. Her list of vendors (that we were in no way obligated to use) were actually the vendors that we had initially researched as tops in their field. She has amazing relationships with the vendors and when the vendors asked who our planner was and we said Jessica Estrada they all said great, she is wonderful to work with . She would always check in periodically with my daughter and make sure that she met all deadlines and that nothing was missing. Jessica always made us feel comfortable and calm even when our guest count went from 170 to 250. She made sure that everything and everyone did their job. She is ready for any emergency that may arise. As the bridesmaids were lining up to walk down the isle I see Jessica standing in back of one of our bridesmaids, my niece who is 8 months pregnant. I asked my niece what is going on ,get in line we are going in, she said that her zipper had broken and that Jessica was actually sewing her into her dress. Everyone stayed calm and emergency taken care of without panic. As myself, the grooms parents and the entire 30 person wedding party were on the way to the church we got stuck behind protestors blocking the road and were scared that we would all miss the ceremony, I called Jessica and she got in touch with the brides limo and they went another route and Jessica made sure that at least the bride would make it down the isle. Thankfully we all made it just in time. Jessica will always make sure that everything goes smoothly even when there are issues, she takes care of it with a big smile on her face. She has a special place in our hearts and are forever grateful to her. She has become a friend. A true testament to this is as the reception finished my daughter broke down in tears and not because the reception was over but because her time with Jessica was over. The reception room was actually breathtaking. All of our guests were actually speechless and were amazed at how smoothly everything flowed . There are no words to describe how awesome Jessica and her team are. I would highly recommend her as a wedding planner services.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Karina O

My husband and I are eternally grateful to have met Jessica. She is everything a wedding planner should be and more! I had the time of my life at our wedding and we owe it all to this magnificent woman. Her attention to detail is impressive and her genuine kindness is why she's... Read More so successful. I couldn't have imagined anyone else by my side on my wedding day. Thank you a million times for the wedding of my dreams! Your team is truly the best!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016

Where do I even begin?! Our special day could not have been possible without Jessica! She was our lifeline, our saving grace, and our voice of reason throughout the entire process, from late night texts to early morning meltdowns. As attorneys, we truly appreciated her... Read More organization and reliability. Her vendor choices were impecable. I truly believe we had the dream team thanks to her! There are no words to express our gratitude!! THANK YOU, JESSICA!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Corine W

Jessica embodies everything that you desire in a wedding planner! She's professional, responsible, accommodating and reliable. She worked diligently to ensure I had very little to worry about, which made it possible for me to actually enjoy the process. Jessica even had to do... Read More some last minute putting out of fires on my wedding morning when the photographer and hair/makeup artist mistakenly changed our start time by several hours. In addition to her professional attributes, Jessica is a pleasure to work with! She's patient and understanding, and never seemed to tire of my calls or emails. She and her team coordinated and executed everything spectacularly on my wedding day!! I couldn't be more enthusiastic in my recommendation of Jessica!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Erika L

Where do I begin?! Having Jessica as my wedding planner was meant to be (only her and I will truly understand that!). I knew she would be great from the moment we met! She’s just the best, there’s no other way of putting it. She’s professional, organized, she knows the business... Read More inside and out, she’s creative, she’s extremely helpful and THOUGHTFUL, she will always put your needs before anything (she gave me the scrungy from her head when I asked her if she had one), she’s conscious of your budget (at times more than I was), she’s always available, she’s sweet…I can go on forever. Jessica will be with you every step of the way, and brides need that kind of support! I trusted her and she came through :). My wedding day was PERFECT. Anything I needed or thought of (she reads minds too, by the way) she was there for me! Thank you Jessica, thank you for loving what you do because it shows through your work, I was lucky to have you. We love you and will forever be grateful!! :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Desiree F

Our wedding was scheduled to be at a hotel on Fort Lauderdale beach on October 7, 2016. 48 hours before the wedding, we received notification from the venue that our event was cancelled due to hurricane Matthew. Luckily we were able to find a new venue at the last minute.... Read More Jessica worked with all of our vendors to coordinate the new space, and went above and beyond to make the room look incredible in less than 24 hours. In such a chaotic situation, Jessica made sure the wedding went smooth and flawless. Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend Jessica to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela D

I can't even begin to explain how helpful Jessica and her team were! Not only did she agree to do day of coordination for our wedding last minute, but she handled everything as if she was working with us from day one. Jessica and her team were always professional, always helpful... Read More and on the ball. I didn't worry about anything the day of our wedding because I knew they had it under control and there is nothing that I would change. Jessica, Andy and I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us! We enjoyed every second of our day and that would not have been possible without you and your girls! Book Jessica's Events! You won't be disappointed! Love, A & A

2016-11-12T07:34:18 Response from the vendor

Ang:You are such an amazing person, I am so grateful we crossed paths and I am lucky to have been part of your picture perfect fairytale. Wishing you and Andy all the happiness in the world. We love you! xo, Jess

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Stephanie B

Exceptional is the word that comes to mind when I think about Jessica and the team at Jessica's Events! I actually went to a wedding a few years ago and Jessica was the wedding planner at that wedding and I knew then that when it was my turn I would want Jessica and the team! I... Read More currently work in the events business at a major hotel in Miami and I knew that I was a little OCD or controlling from the start but Jessica was always so clam and helpful and by the end I really was able just to let go and enjoy with my hubby. I had no doubts that the day that we planned would be so elegant and romantic and exactly what we wanted. Maybe there were some challenges on her end but I never knew it and my now husband and I got to enjoy the day with no stress and lots of love! I was so happy to have her with me that day and I would not change anything! Jessica was just perfect and always anticipated what I would ask or need next. She is amazing!!!

2016-11-11T10:28:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review and words. It was my pleasure to assist with your planning experience. Thank you again! Love, Jess

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Madelyn H

Simply amazing !

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Milca V

Words cannot express the joy it was working with Jessica. Jessica was there to answer my phone calls even for the crazy questions I had. She is a sweetheart and I highly recommend her. The best part is she even helped me use the bathroom in my huge wedding dress. I think we... Read More laughed about it the whole entire night. She and her team are amazing and I thank her for everything.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 E H

Jessica was God sent!! She was amazing every step of the way and I knew my wedding was in good hands the day of! She was highly recommended and have already recommended to her future brides!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Melissa C

If there is anyone you want next to you on your wedding day other then your significant other is Jessica! During the whole planning process she was always there to help you. She knows how make yours and your fiances visions come to life, she is very talented and unique in... Read More everything she does. She was right beside me from the very beginning to the last final touches and details even the ones I forgot to do, in which she made sure I didn't stress over it and as amazing as she is she was able to complete or order them for me on time even with a week left of the wedding. She is incredible and you will not be let down or disappointed by her, I would recommend her to everyone. She is simply amazing. My wedding is still being talked about by everyone and there has not been one negative thing to say about it and I can only thank Jessica for that.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Mariangie N

I got lucky! I moved to Miami not too long ago, so I had 0 idea on how to plan a wedding. I got engaged in December and my wedding date was April. Exactly 4 month… I got lucky, because I picked the best wedding planner. Thanks to Jessica and her team, not only I had my dream... Read More wedding but, everything run so smooth and perfect, 0 stress, and beautifully. All my guest were very happy, and congratulating me for a beautiful wedding. All the credit was for Jessica and her team. If you are in the stage of planning your wedding you need to call Jessica, she will guide you step by step, and believe me you don’t have to worry a thing. Is totally worth it!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Christine K

First of all, Jessica is very down to Earth and very very very experienced. Total professional. She's also very personable, and very nice. She took care of EVERYTHING . All I had to do was give her my vision, and she took care of all the boring and stressful stuff that i... Read More didn't want to deal with on my wedding day. Our wedding was flawless. I can't complain about a single thing. I loved it, and EVERYONE was amazed. Thank you Jessica! You and your entire team were fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 sara z

Jessica was my right hand during the entire time specially the days leading up to the wedding and the day of. To the point, I misplaced my son's pants and she sent one of her crew members to purchase pants for him. When in doubt all I had to do was turn to her and she had all... Read More the answers. The reasons I chose Jessica was not only because of the beautiful weddings she had done but, out of all the planners I called she was the only one that didn't question my budget. She gave me options that were in my price range for all the vendors. Very sweet and down-to-Earth person.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Jacqueline T

Jessica events did a wonderful job taking care of my wedding march5th. they really helped alleviate so much stress from not only my shoulders but my family as well. Jessica and her team handled everything so amazing.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Stacey O

Jessica's Events helped to make our wedding one we, along with our guests and family will never forget for years to come. Jessica is so organized and I know she made my mom's role as Mother of the Bride a LOT easier when within that final month of wedding planning. Jessica made... Read More sure she contacted all our vendors so everyone was on the same page when it came to wedding day. Our wedding day was perfect! Jessica along with her staff made sure I was OK the entire time - I honestly didn't have to think of anything because they did all for me and I knew I was in good hands. Everyone was very professional. I would recommend Jessica's event to any of my friends and family because that is how they treat you - like you are family. Thank you Jessica's Events for making our wedding unforgettable. Love - the newlywed Stacey Oswald O'Connor

Jessica Estrada

Since, I was 15 events has been my passion. I followed my dream after highschool and presumed my career through Business Management and became a Certified Wedding and Event Planner through The Wedding Planning Institute. In 2005, I established Jessica's Events. Where this passion and love for events went soaring. Today, I have the honor and privilege to teach at MDC wedding and events courses through WPI as well mentor FIU Hospitality students under my wing. My goal as a planner: is to focus on your needs and wants because planning a life time event requires the proper planning essence.