Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Redlands , CA (951) 243-4899

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Rachel G

I can’t say enough amazing things about Jessie Jo and her talented, fabulous team! From the moment we met her we felt an instant connection with her. Not only did she hold my hand during the whole planning process, but she had great ideas, professional advice, and was a helping... Read More hand when it came to anything that popped up. On the day of our wedding she handled everything with ease and I knew our wedding was in good hands! Her two assisants Kim and Carolyn were fantastic as well! They were right there to answer any question or deal with any issues that came up. We absolutely loved working with the whole team and know that we will continue our friendship through the years!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lauren R

If you're looking to be 100% stress-free on the day of your wedding, you MUST book Jessie Jo Events! Jessie and her team did a phenomenal job at executing my wedding day vision. I also appreciated Jessie's personal texts and calls leading up to the day of the wedding...she even... Read More gave me a few wedding ideas that guests absolutely loved. She truly takes the "Zilla" out of "Bridezilla". Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Brittany B

Jessie Jo was amazing! Her team worked non-stop the day of the wedding to make my dreams come true. Jessie is so easy to work with, and has so much knowledge and experience that she put all my worries to rest. I would recommend Jessie Jo to all my friends!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nancy H

Jessie Jo and her team were amazing and enjoyable to work with (I was part of the family helping out) from the rehearsal to the end of the wedding. They went "Above & Beyond" with positive fun personalities (in 107% weather!) I highly recommend Jessie Jo Events.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Chelsea H

BOOK NOW BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES! I knew Jessie was the one the minute I got off of the phone with her... and then when I met her in person I really fell in love. She's got spunk, perspective, insane creativity and out of this world organization skills... including her ability... Read More to make you obsessed with sticky notes and the obsession will stick with you forever. Jessie took care of everything. She is someone that you can automatically trust with any situation so that you can kick it, relax and not stress about a single thing on your wedding day. Jessie took every single one of my requests and made it happen. She is precise and detail oriented with every aspect of the ceremony reception, and everything before, after, and in between. Most importantly, Jessie will make sure that you eat your dinner... and that right there, is true love. Seriously, book her now.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Staci S

Jessie Jo is absolutely amazing. Talk about a savior. From the perfect timeline and organizing the rehearsal to the most beautiful added fall decor to really pull the entire room together. She is so well organized and on top of every detail. Not to mention being so lovely. I... Read More could never thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany R

I enjoyed my meetings with Jessie Jo, She always made everything fun and easy. No need for stress when you're with her!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Yelitza S

From the minute we met Jessie Jo we were so comfortable with her. She was so attentive to our vision for our wedding. Because of her experience I felt like very detailed was not over looked. My husband and I had a very creative vision and she helped guide us to make sure that... Read More vision came through. I think we were all surprise how perfect it came out. I mean I could be naive whether it was perfect or not. But whether mishaps did or did not happen Jessie Jo took care of it all. I never felt overwhelmed nor ignored. She made us feel like we were her only couple and I loved that. She kept her cool and always knew the solutions to our problems. If you want your wedding to be a fun planning process you should plan with Jessie Jo. You'll miss her when the wedding day passes.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Caroline N

Jessie Jo was amazing! She did my timeline, contacted my vendors, set up my venue to be the most beautiful amazing place ever. She worked so well even with my OCD personality. She even got rid of wedding crashers. She was patient, professional, and efficient. I had so much... Read More confidence in her team that I had no worries the day of my wedding. Everything ran smoothly! Thanks Jessie Jo for your amazing work and coordination.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Jessie Jo, Saved me from a bridezilla! She is a very organized wedding planner with a lot of creativity and a lot of structure! From the beginning me and my wife felt comfortable with her we loved that she took the time to get to know us and to understand our vision for our... Read More wedding. She was budget friendly and helped us also get what we wanted. She helped my wife be calm and collective even on the most stressful situations. Jessie jo became more than just a wedding planner but also a friend I highly recommend hiring Jessie Jo me and my wife are extremely grateful for her and owe her so much thank you Jessie Jo!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Jessie saved my wedding! Lightening struck my venue, causing the sprinklers to go off and ruin all of the food for my wedding and a power outage. When my outdoor wedding was looking like a disaster Jessie knew exactly what to do to make sure my wedding went on and was amazing.... Read More She remained calm through everything and helped keep everyone else calm. She seriously preforms miracles! She is so organized and professional. I could not have done this wedding without her. She really does it all!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Brooke L

Jessie made my day perfect. She took care of everything she said she was going to do while taking care of everyone stressed out around me! She kept me calm and focused on enjoying the process and the experience. If it wasn't for her my day wouldn't have run smoothly or been... Read More decorated with the great vision she had for my wedding. I loved her and her honesty. thank you Jessie!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Lisa R

It was a great experience using Jessie as my day of coordinator! One thing I wanted was not to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, I was able to get this with Jessie. Jessie and her assistant put me at ease. I never had to worry about a thing. She offered... Read More advice when I needed it, answered any questions I had, and sent friendly email updates to keep me on track. Jessie was able to understand everything I had imagined for our wedding day and helped accomplish it perfectly. She pays attention to the details! If I could give any advice for future brides, it would be to book with Jessie!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

My wedding was one month ago today and as I think back on that day and the planning ahead of time I have so many great memories. Yes great memories of planning! When most brides-to-be are stressed and worried, I was not and that had a lot to do with Jessie Jo, because I knew... Read More that anything I needed before or the day of she would be able to help. Jessie Jo helped us find great vendors that were in our price range. She also made sure to contact any vendors for us when we needed to ask them a question or let them know any details about the day of the wedding. I am so thankful for all of the hard work from Jessie Jo Events. They were very helpful and thoughtful. They listened to all of my ideas on how I wanted everything to look and how I wanted it to go. The whole day turned out just how I had envisioned it thanks to Jessie Jo Events.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Britni S

I cannot begin to explain how beautiful my wedding turned out! All of the credit goes to Jessie Jo Events! It rained in the middle of July on our wedding day, and not just sprinkled, but poured the entire time. Jessica stood out in the rain and got soaked to make sure that we... Read More could have the venue as beautiful as we planned prior to the circumstances! I couldn't have been more calm and proud on such a day! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! If you are looking for a coordinator that will not give up, Jessie Jo Events is the place to come to!

BEST Wedding Planner That Has Ever Lived!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 dayna b

Jessie Jo Events is hands down THE BEST! I was a worried Bride to Be, and a New Mom at home, so you can imagine my stress levels were pretty high. She came in with open arms and legs so quick Richard Simmons was jealous. She had Non-stop communication with not only myself, but... Read More all of my vendors too; making my days a breeze before the big day. I highly recommend Jessie Jo Events for your Special Day. She'll make it look so good...NBC will want to air it.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Rza C

Jessie is awesome! She makes everyone so comfortable and will go beyond the expectation that is needed. I highly recommend her. She brought us an adorable "bride-zilla" Basket that had so many items for the day of that a lot of girls forgot. Thank you again for your hard work... Read More =)