Jester Park Lodge

(5)

Granger, IA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Natural Weddings - The Charm of a Lodge on a Lake

Your wedding is one of the biggest events of your life. We can help make it the grandest. From our well kept grounds to our lodge views, you can create the ideal dream wedding with Saylorville Lake as your backdrop. Minutes from the city and yet miles apart - Jester Park Lodge.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park, Unusual/Alternative

11121 NW Jester Park Dr., Granger, IA

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Katie D

The staff was extremely helpful. My bridal party simply set out the flowers and guest name tents. Everything else was handled by Christiani's. This meant we could focus on having a wonderful time. They made us feel so special, I could not have asked for anything more! My one issue was that with other venues we interviewed they stated the state troopers(required when serving alcohol) would stay out of sight, and that has been my experience and friend's weddings. The two state troopers at the lodge stayed out of the way, but remained visible the entire night, mostly about 10-20 from the bar.

Great Location

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Erica R

The location is beautiful.

Jester Park

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Amy Y

AMAZING venue for a wedding! Excellent view and great partnership with the amazing Christiani's catering!

exceptional

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 CHRISSY T

First things first when you get engaged...find a venue! We had looked at a handful of venues and were pleased but when he visited Jester Park Lodge there was no question this was it. The lodge does cater to the outdoor, rustic, adventurer type but can also transform (with Christianis expertise) into any couples desire. The details of the wood interior, stone fire place and fantastic view off the deck practically buffer the need for decor. This place is a true gem in central Iowa. It is perfect!

Double Check your Banquet Event Order!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Kate D

The day was amazing-- but I am glad I was able to set up early (on Thursday!) There were a few things we had talked about in almost every meeting that weren't done. I was told it wasn't on my event order. Double check and make sure you tell them exactly what you want. Once the clarifications were made-- the staff did an amazing job getting everything set up! I loved it all!

TO Jester Park Lodge