Jester Park Lodge

Ballroom, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

11121 NW Jester Park Dr., Granger, IA (515) 287-0877

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jordan S

When we originally looked at Jester Park, it was owned by a different company other than Food with Flair. We signed for Jester knowing the ownership was changing hands and trusting that Food with Flair was a strong catering system that would allow use to still have the wedding... Read More we desired at Jester Park. They did not let us down! Although they are the only caterer allowed at Jester, they were fantastic! They allowed us to bring our own decorations, and set them up to be beautiful and perfect. JoBeth and Diana answered all my questions (and I had a LOT) and their food was to DIE FOR. We got so many compliments on the food and it was served quickly and tasted fantastic - and the lodge was beautiful and classy. Because we signed our contract before Food with Flair had ever hosted a wedding at Jester, as our date got closer they had decided on a few changes that worked better for them as a business but impacted our wedding time and contract. I would suggest reading the contract carefully and being 100% certain on the information included in that contract. The professionalism and hard work of JoBeth and Diana outweighed these minor contractual frustrations. I would definitely suggest Food with Flair and Jester Park for a wedding in the greater DM area!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Brooke R

Such a beautiful location the deck is amazing! The entrance to the building has a wow factor. I loved having a room for us to store our things. So happy we picked this location!!

exceptional

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 CHRISSY T

First things first when you get engaged...find a venue! We had looked at a handful of venues and were pleased but when he visited Jester Park Lodge there was no question this was it. The lodge does cater to the outdoor, rustic, adventurer type but can also transform (with... Read More Christianis expertise) into any couples desire. The details of the wood interior, stone fire place and fantastic view off the deck practically buffer the need for decor. This place is a true gem in central Iowa. It is perfect!

Double Check your Banquet Event Order!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Kate D

The day was amazing-- but I am glad I was able to set up early (on Thursday!) There were a few things we had talked about in almost every meeting that weren't done. I was told it wasn't on my event order. Double check and make sure you tell them exactly what you want. Once the... Read More clarifications were made-- the staff did an amazing job getting everything set up! I loved it all!

Great Location

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Erica R

The location is beautiful.

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Katie D

The staff was extremely helpful. My bridal party simply set out the flowers and guest name tents. Everything else was handled by Christiani's. This meant we could focus on having a wonderful time. They made us feel so special, I could not have asked for anything more! My... Read More one issue was that with other venues we interviewed they stated the state troopers(required when serving alcohol) would stay out of sight, and that has been my experience and friend's weddings. The two state troopers at the lodge stayed out of the way, but remained visible the entire night, mostly about 10-20 from the bar.

Jester Park

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Amy Y

AMAZING venue for a wedding! Excellent view and great partnership with the amazing Christiani's catering!