Personalized Honeymoons and Destination Weddings

JSP has catered to the Philadelphia area's travelers for years, garnering international attention as one of the world's top agencies. We focus on creating wonderful custom journeys through collaboration with our clients, not just pre-made packages. We work together to make your dreams come true! When it comes to destination weddings, we work hard to take the load off of the bride and groom. No more guests asking you questions about flights, costs, rooms or anything else for that matter. We know the on-site wedding coordinators and how to best work with them. We also help you at the negotiation table, attaining the best prices for you and yours when traveling and for your special day. Group amenities include free upgrades, free rooms, cash-back, free weddings amongst many other speci

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

47 E Indian Springs Dr, Glenmoore, PA (215) 272-3221

Travel agent of my dreams!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Dayna S

I love to travel, and I was super excited about a honeymoon! I wanted to go...well...everywhere. No seriously. I contacted Brian at JetSetPilot with like 20 different ideas of where I wanted to go- I was all over the map! He was able to dive right to the heart of what... Read More was important to me, and what places were most likely to deliver the honeymoon I really wanted. He gave me a few really great, diverse options to choose from. Once we decided on a place, he really took the time to go over every detail with me from flights, to rooms, to activities etc, so that I felt I was really making the right decision. I travel a LOT, and even though I feel like a professional airline booker, it was such a huge burden lifted off my shoulders to have someone deal with all the travel details for me. Ahhh. Sigh. With all the other responsibilities of a wedding, why stress about travel details?? I'd seriously recommend JetSetPilot to any bride who is looking to book an amazing honeymoon with minimal stress and maximum luxury.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Ed M

Brian was a great guy to work with and set up our honeymoon at an awesome place in Punta Cana. I would definitely recommend using JetSetPilot Travel.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Mary S

Brian did an amazing job helping us with our Honeymoon. He walked us through every step before we went and everything went smoothly. He also lined up our trip perfectly for us so we were not too run down to run around Italy. Hotels and service was perfect for my husband and I. I... Read More highly recommend him. This is our second time he has helped us and loved working with him.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Brian Did a great Job! Looking back there wasn't a thing I would have changed. His knowledge of the area and recommendations of things to do were all spot on! The hotels were amazing and all the travel arrangements were flawless. I highly recommend using Brian and JetSetPilot... Read More for your honeymoon and any travel needs!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Christine M

Brian was wonderful. He made a great suggestion for location and followed through with our guests which eased the pressure for us.

Brian Podvia

Brian has owned and operated JetSetPilot since 2008. He honeymooned in the Greek Isles, but has been all around the world, including most of Europe, the Caribbean and Mexico. His personal favorites for honeymoons include the crystal clear water of St. Lucia as well as Italy & Greece and the Hawaiian Islands. Brian has managed weddings all around the world, including Italy, Mexico, St. Lucia, The Dominican and much more. He knows the management staff and wedding coordinators at many of the resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico and holds strong ties to his service providers around the world.