Jewell Event Design, LLC

Serving all of Colorado!

3601 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO Serving all of Colorado! (720) 515-1793

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Julie O

Leanne is the absolute BEST to work with. She was able to give recommendations about anything I had questions about. She thinks of everything and really helped me get things done in a timely manner. Leanne made my wedding day stress free. I tend to lack attention to detail... Read More and Leanne was able to help me remember those little details. Words cannot express my gratitude for Leanne. My wedding was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. When I first met with Leanne, I didn't have a clear picture of what exactly I wanted. Leanne was able to help me with every little thing until we ended up with a wedding of my dreams. Leanne was so pleasant to work with throughout the planning process as well. I would highly recommend her services to everyone! I was so incredibly lucky to have had Leanne's help. Her calm demeanor and sense of humor made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. She also was able to make some really great recommendations for other vendors for us. She recommended a photographer who took THE BEST photos. I am having a really difficult time choosing which ones to get printed as they are all so wonderful. Having worked with Leanne, I know she is the best in the industry. I couldn't have done it by myself and I am so glad we hired her. I am grateful to her for the spectacular work she did to give us a fairytale wedding.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Colleen M

I wish I connected with Leanne as soon as I got engaged! Everyone told me, weddings are stressful and I was determined for ours to be as love-focused and stress free as we could make it. She took care of countless details so we could enjoy the process and big day. Her support... Read More allowed my husband and I more time to focus on the vows we were about to make to one another. We knew our celebration and guests would be taken care of and they were. I learned a lot about wedding planning and the wedding industry from Leanne. The title Event Planner and Designer doesn’t quite give her justice. Leanne is part therapist, consultant, confidant, fitness coach (she worked out with me!), and she became a trusted friend. Many of our wedding guests and bridal party told us it was the most romantic and smoothest running wedding they have ever been to. I can’t tell you how happy that makes us. Most guests traveled ~2K miles to Estes Park to join us. We really wanted to show them a great time. Leanne is also a comedian and her one-liners are the best! She brought so many smiles to my face. She also helped us with our budget. Her vendor recommendations were absolutely stellar and saved me countless hours. She went above and beyond on what our agreement was. She showed up to help out with things that she didn’t need to. And we really needed it. I can’t express my gratitude enough and know this review does not give her justice. If you are getting married and have the opportunity to work with Leanne, DO it. Don’t wait. She is worth every penny. Enjoy the process. She makes it fun. I can’t imagine getting married without her!