Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

1588 Ridge Rd. West, Rochester, NY (585) 865-6604

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I was totally surprised, they played a song that my fiancé wanted, the girls were very nice and friendly and Brittany had a major role in this proposal. Thank you girls, Rich and Rosanne

2017-03-13T12:21:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Raelynn K

The ladies at JF Jones are some of the sweetest and most patient people I have ever met. Colleen and Brittany went above and beyond to help us find the best engagement ring for us. They were very diligent in getting all the specifics I wanted for my ring. Stop down and visit... Read More these wonderful ladies, you will never be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Meredith P

In proposing to my to my partner I had the perfect image of the ring I wanted for her in mind, I also had the perfect stone- her own mother's diamond from her engagement ring. Finding a jeweler who I could trust to create and custom make my vision come to life was no easy choice... Read More until I went to Jones! Britney and her team helped make my vision come to life with elegance, grace and perfection! As my own parents have been shopping with them for years I knew in my heart creating the ring with them was the perfect match. My girlfriend (now fiancé!) said yes, absolutely loves the ring and we can't wait to design mine as well with Jones'!

2017-02-10T15:42:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your engagement & Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to designing your ring soon!