Family Business Since 1928

We are proud to be Greece’s Oldest Jeweler! We are a full service, family owned business serving the greater Rochester area. In House jewelry repair & Appraisals At JF Jones, we go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need to ensure the perfect engagement ring. Brittany, owner, third generation jeweler and self proclaimed “ring match maker” is up to the challenge.With her experience, knowledge and passion for jewelry- she is sure to give you her most honest and straight forward opinion. You will work with Brittany from start to finish to guarantee a seamless process. At JF Jones you will never feel over sold or pushed into a sale. Our goal is to have you as a client for life! We are always happy to remount family heirloom stones or work with trade-ins. Financing Available

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

1588 Ridge Rd. West, Rochester, NY (585) 865-6604
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I was totally surprised, they played a song that my fiancé wanted, the girls were very nice and friendly and Brittany had a major role in this proposal. Thank you girls, Rich and Rosanne

2017-03-13T12:21:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Raelynn K

The ladies at JF Jones are some of the sweetest and most patient people I have ever met. Colleen and Brittany went above and beyond to help us find the best engagement ring for us. They were very diligent in getting all the specifics I wanted for my ring. Stop down and visit... Read More these wonderful ladies, you will never be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Meredith P

In proposing to my to my partner I had the perfect image of the ring I wanted for her in mind, I also had the perfect stone- her own mother's diamond from her engagement ring. Finding a jeweler who I could trust to create and custom make my vision come to life was no easy choice... Read More until I went to Jones! Britney and her team helped make my vision come to life with elegance, grace and perfection! As my own parents have been shopping with them for years I knew in my heart creating the ring with them was the perfect match. My girlfriend (now fiancé!) said yes, absolutely loves the ring and we can't wait to design mine as well with Jones'!

2017-02-10T15:42:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your engagement & Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to designing your ring soon!

Brittany Jones Lonthair

Born and raised in the jewelry business, Brittany has the passion and experience to help you find the PERFECT ring. Brittany earned her Bachelors degree in Marketing from SUNY Brockport in 2010. She is currently studying for her Graduate Gemology degree at the Gemological Institute of America (GIA.) Brittany knew from a young age that she wanted to follow in her mother and fathers footsteps, and is proud to have achieved her life long goal of being a third generation business owner.