J.Hues Salon & Color Bar

Surrounding Houston Area, Texas Hill Country, Bay Area, ATX

Hair Extensions, Airbrush Makeup & Bridal Packages

We are a small boutique salon that offers a variety of services to make every brides dream wedding a reality. With over 20 years of combined experience our team can travel to you or accommodate you & your bridal party with airbrush makeup, bridal hair/packages and hair extensions for day of or for longer wear. MAKEUP ARTIST- Cami Sultenfuss http://www.frameworkartistry.com/ HAIR EXTENSIONS - Jaci Chatham Jaci offers more varieties of hair extensions than your average hair salon. Book a consultation today to see how she can give you the dream hair you've always desired. BRIDAL HAIR - Mandy Truman, Jaci Chatham, & Christina St. James Our team spends hours prior to your wedding day to outline our itinerary so that you & your party can sit back, make memories and look gorgeous!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

26400 Kuykendahl Rd. Suite C-145, The Woodlands, TX Surrounding Houston Area, Texas Hill Country, Bay Area, ATX (936) 522-8987
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lauren P

Jaci is absolutely the best at what she does! I️ cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about her work. Jaci spent a great deal of time making sure she knew the exact style I️ was going for. She created a flawless bohemian look, and by the end of the night my hair... Read More still looked absolutely amazing. Jaci showed up very early to ensure she’d have enough time to finish without having to rush. She really took her time and made sure that every single detail was perfect. Not only did she do an amazing job she also is very responsive, extremely friendly, and by far the most reasonably priced. I️ highly recommend Jaci!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Prissy S

Wow! Talk about well planned! My daughter's wedding day was so relaxed because of Jaci's wonderful planning. Not only did she and the other stylists do fabulous jobs, but they also finished on time and more importantly set a warm, calm tone (even with a ton of bridesmaid’s... Read More milling about). I highly, highly recommend Jaci and J.Hues!!

Jaci Chatham

We are a boutique salon located in The Woodlands, TX. Our team consists of 3 stylists and 1 makeup artist. Our collaboration in styling, hair extensions, and makeup have allowed us to create some of the best dream weddings for our brides. At every bridal consultation, we sit with the bride to discuss the theme, dress, location, expectations and any upcoming portraits. We map out a few bridal trial run throughs and elect our final one to be on the day of bridal portraits. From there forward, our team outlines an itinerary to help deliver a flawless day for every bride and her party.