Cincinnati Wedding Photography

I have been shooting weddings as a passion since 1993. I am a PPA member in good standing. I used the finest full frame camera and fast lens. I bring studio lighting to your wedding. I also bring a second photographer to capture all the special moments at your wedding. I am a full time photographer. I will deliver your fully edited and Photoshopped images within 2 weeks of your wedding. We will design your beautiful custom wedding album together that you will look at and treasure for years to come. My gorgeous studio is located in the heart of the Reading Bridal District at 116 W Benson St. You can schedule a free wedding consultation to discuss your vision for your wedding pictures at www.jillmatthewsphotography.setmore.com Or call me at (513)267-7973

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

116 W Benson St, Cincinnati, OH Based in Cincinnati, OH (513) 267-7973
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Briana E

Jill was a godsend ! I was deserpate for a good photographer, but my fiancé (now husband :)) had to move up our wedding date so we were in a bind. Jill made arrangements and was VERY flexible with our budget. I was hesitant because normally when something is affordable or... Read More inexpensive the quality is much lower. I WAS WRONG by far. Jill's professionalism and attentiveness was outstanding. She catered to all my bridezilla needs and made one less thing stressful on a very stressful day. You'd be foolish not to consider Jill to photograph your special day.

2017-03-20T17:42:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks Briana! You and Brian were just a pleasure to work with. You were such a beautiful bride and a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you or the honor of shooting your wedding. I did my very best and I am so glad you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Michelle B

Jill Matthews and her crew were amazing! The quality of our wedding photographs and video vividly captured our wedding day memories. Jill is personable, professional and most importantly affordable. Her unique vision captures photographs that are beautiful and mind blowing.... Read More From the initial meeting, to the engagement photo session to the wedding day and after everything was over weeks later, Jill provided high quality work. She actually delivered our wedding albums to our home! The albums are stunning. This very important day that you spend countless hours planning should be remembered in a special way. We highly recommend Jill Matthews Photograpy.

2017-02-21T12:46:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michelle! You and James were a pleasure and an honor to work with. I put my whole heart into doing my very best for you and I am so happy you are pleased with your albums!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Sarah H

Well, we are the couple in the current photo! I am so happy that I found Jill to record our special day. Jill is wonderful at what she does.., capturing memories! She had so many wonderful idea's and was willing to photograph any idea's we had as well. I have been to many... Read More weddings/events where the photographer interrupts during the special day( Jill did not). Jill is creative, talented and passionate about what she does. She listens and is understanding of a budget (no hidden fees or "surprises"). Jill has gone above and beyond to master her talent as a photographer. I cannot say enough about her performance, talent and personality. Do not think twice about hiring her for any of your photography needs.

2017-01-26T06:43:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks a million Heather! You and Josh were such a pleasure to work with. It was an amazing honor. And yes you are the featured couple since you are so AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Heather d

Jill did our wedding the day before Easter and she was amazing! She gave us everything we wanted and more! She is such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for everything Jill!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Jill has given us some incredibly wonderful memories of our Valentine's day wedding! From our initial meeting to our day! She was creative , professional., prompt, it was a pleasure having her in our home. She really captured the emotion of the day as well as told our unique... Read More story...in photos . As Thank you favors for our guests Jill did couples shots. I REALLY APPRECIATED Jill !!! With all the details in wedding planning & getting married in our home..I didnt have a worry with Jill..she took GREAT care of us!!!!

2017-01-21T06:53:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks a million Amy! It was a pleasure being a part of you and David's very special day. It was a huge pleasure.

Still Happy

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Jill B

Jill shot my dear friends wedding back in 1999. I have to say the images are still looking brand new and the style is still current looking. I will NEVER forget her cool studio and the really beautiful work that she did in different colors, etc. I had never seen some of the... Read More technology back then that she was using. Her affiliation with PPA kept her at a cutting edge. She tells me she is still a PPA member and continuing her education. Over time, Jill has been more than a photographer but a real friend as well. I am grateful to know her and I hope her talent will continue to bless other couples weddings.

Jill Matthews

Jill Matthews Photography, a woman owned and operated concern, has been in business since 1993. She is accredited through Professional Photographers of America (PPA). Jill's interest in photography stems from 1976, when she got her first camera. She subsequently started shooting weddings professionally in 1993. She now has a large clientele and has photographed well over a thousand weddings, utilizing both photojournalistic and a traditional style which encompasses the bridal party, family and guests. She strives to be an asset to your wedding and make your special day memorable.