Cakes + Desserts

8509 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO St. Louis, MO (314) 971-5455

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Christy L

We worked with Claire at Jilly's and had a smooth, professional and stress free experience. The tasting was very helpful in choosing our flavors. We switched flavors and quantities several times, but our cupcake order was delivered perfectly (and on time) the day of the wedding.... Read More Jilly's set up a beautiful cupcake tier and our guests absolutely loved every flavor. We got endless compliments on the cupcakes! We definitely recommend Jilly's if you are thinking about cupcakes for your wedding!

Best Cupcakes in St. Louis!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Shelley A

I love cupcakes so having them at my wedding made perfect sense. I assumed I'd never be able to afford Jilly's cupcakes because they are just so good, but we went in for a tasting anyway just to see (such a fun experience!) and we found out that we didn't need as many as we... Read More thought we did and they were much more affordable than we had assumed. I was so excited to have Jilly's cupcakes at the wedding and they did not disappoint at all! We had the mini cupcakes, but they were exactly like the big ones. They customized any that we asked them to and even matched the frosting on our top cake to our exact colors. The cupcakes were beautiful and delicious, and now whenever we have an anniversary (1 month, 2 months, etc.)we can go to Jilly's to help us celebrate!

2 Tiers and Cupcakes

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Angela-Marie M

I wish I could show you all the pictures people posted of the cupcakes raving about them! How good they looked and tasted.... The team at Jilly's Cupcake Bar was incredible! I can't wait to eat our top tier next year! I'll be dreaming about it for months.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Josiah V

We were blown away by how delicious and beautiful the cupcakes for our wedding were! We were planning our wedding from out of town, so we never actually got to taste them or see actual samples before hand. But Laura, the head baker, took great care of us over email and totally... Read More out did herself! We are so happy with our choice to use Jilly's for our wedding. Our guests were raving about how delicious the cupcakes were. We chose to have 4 different flavors, which worked out really well so guests could choose what they wanted but not be overwhelmed by too many choices. I would recommend ordering a few extra because they go fast!

beautiful and delicious cupcakes!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Samantha R

We tried a lot of other wedding cakes in the area and weren't excited about any of them. Jilly's cupcakes taste amazing and look beautiful. They're highly customizable and flexible about flavors and decorations.

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Rebecca C

Laura was great to work with!! Both of us knew we loved Jilly's cupcakes - and so it was an easy decision to use them for our cake/cupcakes. I had very specific needs for the cake - which, of course, took lots of coordination with Laura. She was responsive and accommodating.... Read More The cake was beautiful (and tasted great!). In addition, I wanted to surprise my husband with a groom's cake. An avid baseball fan (he works for a baseball company, as well), I sent her pictures of his glove and asked her for a Cardinals-themed groom's cake with his glove. We both were absolutely blown away by how they nailed it. Spot on. The fondant glove was a total replica of his glove. He was so proud of his cake and wanted to show it off to everyone. And not only did Jilly's perfect it; but because it was a secret, Laura ensured that it was kept a secret. She went as far as to make a mock invoice when he went to pay the balance. Guests were not only impressed with how both cakes were decorated; but also with the choices of cupcakes and the way all of them were decorated as well. Furthermore - I decided to DIY for the cake stands...... which, apparently, fell apart before/during delivery. I didn't hear a thing about it that day; when I showed up to the reception, I realized they were different cake stands. Not sure who took care of the problem and provided cake stands, but I'm sure it was Jilly's. It was great that they just took care of the problem without me knowing!! GREAT service, DELICIOUS and beautiful cakes and cupcakes.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Lauren H

We decided to get our wedding cake at Jillys and we made the right decision. When we went for a tasting, she had every flavor you could think of! We went with a four layer cake and all kinds of flavors and fillings. I gave her picture of what we wanted and she took it... Read More from there. I didn't see the cake until the wedding and it was perfect!!! The icing and piping was very professional and detailed.The cake was a hit and did I mention it was delicious?

Awesome cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Kelly M

Jillys did the cupcakes for my wedding and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The cupcakes were delicious and looked so good all set up. Got more compliments on the cupcakes than anything else!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jennifer H

Laura was wonderful to work with. She really took the time to get to know what my vision was and made it come to life with my cupcakes. Everyone at the wedding really enjoyed the variety we had.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 Stacy M

My husband was in charge of the cake, and immediately picked Jilly's. He is a big 105.7 the Point follower and has only heard great things about the company. Peter (our wedding coordinator at Jillys) was great to work with. We got to go to two tastings, even though we were set... Read More after only one! Peter helped us with our budget and flavors that would fit best for our time of year. We had so many compliments about the cupckaes! I can't wait to the next occasion to order more.

Cute and Delicious

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Lacey S

Jillys had so many flavors of cupcakes to choose from! We ended up getting about 7-8 different kinds for the reception and everyone loved them! Highly recommend the Jillys on the Beach, Reese's and Turtle and Oreo flavors.