JIM LOFTUS Pianist/Singer/1-Man-Band/ORGANIST

Catasauqua, PA

Keyboard, Piano, Vocals

Catasauqua, PA (484) 716-4546

Amazing performer at an amazing price

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Holly B

We hired gym Lotus to play the keyboard for our wedding ceremony and play the keyboard and piano at our reception. I did not know what to expect but he was an incredible performer and singer. Leading up to the wedding he was so helpful and flexible. He played anything I... Read More requested and has wonderful selections of his own. I loved that he was able to do strings on his keyboard for the ceremony since we could not afford a quartet. It sounded just as good if not better. I'm so happy I found him and would recommend him to anyone.

Willing to Learn Your Songs!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

Jim was great. He learned the song I wanted as my processional and meet with mother several times as she wanted to sing during our ceremony. He was so nice, so professional and so helpful. I can't recommend he enough. Thank you again Jim!

Wonderful Musician!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Johanna H

Jim was very easy to work with and learned all of the music we requested. He played beautifully during our cocktail hour, and we loved it! Jim Loftus is a great choice for any of your music needs!

GigMasters Verified Review - Washington, DC

Reviewed on 3/16/2012

Jim Loftus is a fabulous performer, willing to work with you to deliver great music however you want it. He is super professional and flexible, and can really read a party and adapt on the spot. Not to mention he is lovely to work with, always friendly, accommodating, and... Read More patient. Most importantly , he is a really great talent and it is no surprise that he was a gig masters favorite, and will be once again! I would recommend him to anyone having a party large or small, he was a great find!