Jimmy's Limousine Service

Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton

Arrive In Style

Jimmy's Limousine offers a diverse fleet of luxurious limousines and sedans. We can accommodate wedding parties of 8-43 passengers. We offer Town Cars, Hummers, Mercedes Sprinters, Shuttle Vans, Charter Bus and Limo/Party Buses. Our friendly office staff will guide you through making important decisions for your special event.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

7897 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, West Chester, OH Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton (513) 769-1888

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Maria M

I rented a 26 passenger bus and a limo for my Son's wedding. Jimmy's service did a great job at staying in contact with me, assuring me of their arrival time, and making themselves available. The drivers went above and beyond opening the doors for us, driving up winding hills,... Read More and even offering to walk my mother-in-law to the door at the end of the night. Very pleased!!

2017-05-11T10:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive review! We find value in the transportation system that we use because it sends email notifications notifying you of the drivers location. I am glad that it was helpful! Our chauffeurs are what make us who we are today. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Megan B

Eric was our driver and everything was even better than we could have expected. We got the red carpet treatment for our big day and the customer service was exceptional from start to finish. Everything for us was in downtown Cincinnati and having the limo bus take us from place... Read More to place allowed us to really enjoy the bridal party and spend the whole day with each other and those we loved. Eric was absolutely amazing, very attentive and funny. I recommend Jimmy's for weddings or any other special occasions, we will definitely be using them in the future.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melodie T

My daughter got married last weekend in Cincinnati and we used Jimmy's Limousine Service for our transportation needs. Our driver, Eric Norris did an awesome job. He called me the night before the wedding to introduce himself and go over any details. He was on time and available... Read More whenever we needed him. We used the limo to carry the wedding party to various photo locations around Cincinnati. He was also available to transport guests as needed. Jimmy's Limousine Service was great to work and I loved that there were no hidden fees. I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jenny B

The staff at Jimmy’s Limousine was incredible to work with. They were extremely accommodating throughout the entire process and even allowed me to completely rearrange both my evening and daytime transportation the week of the wedding. The drivers were professional, almost 30... Read More minutes early for each ride (but waited patiently until the bridal party was ready), and very nice. Communication was amazing throughout the entire process and the limos were clean and in perfect condition.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Rose V

Could not have picked a better company to provide limousines for our son's wedding. Eric was exceptional and professional. Prompt service, confirmation phone call, and excellent driving made our day worry free. Ask for Eric he went the extra mile to make sure my bus guests were... Read More comfortable and happy!

2017-05-11T11:04:46 Response from the vendor

Eric is amazing! We love having his as a part of our team and appreciate you taking the time to let us know he provided you with professional service. Thank you for the review and for allowing us to be a part of your son's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

Jimmy's Limo Service definitely exceeded our expectations and added excitement and fun to the day!!! Randall was definitely a big part of the experience and several times during the evening people came up to me and complimented on Randall's friendly personality, flexibility and... Read More efficiency!!! Thank you so much for making my daughter's day that much special!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017

I rented the 14 passenger Ford Excursion stretch limousine for my girlfriend's birthday party and it was AMAZING!!! Our driver was Brian he was very helpful and knowledgeable about downtown Cincinnati and the different clubs and bars in the area. I was very pleased with the... Read More vehicle and the over all experience. I would recommend Jimmys to all of my friends and family. This was the second time I have hired them to drive for me and it was excellent.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Shelby L

Jimmy's was an amazing addition to our recent wedding 3/31/17! Our driver ensured that everyone was where we needed to be for our special day! He also saved the day by having an emergency sewing kit! We also loved our after the reception driver, he was very nice and gave a safe... Read More ride home! Everyone was on time and in contact with me a few days prior to the wedding! Our NEW party bus was beautiful and we had so much fun taking our pictures in style! Thank you Jimmy's !

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Katie C

We got married 01/21/17 and the size of the party bus we used was perfect. The driver was early and was very nice. I would recommend Jimmy's Limousines to anyone for a wedding.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Stephani A

We used Jimmy's limousine for our wedding and we loved it!!! Our driver was so friendly and she helped us with everything! We had a blast in the bus and got everywhere on time as expected! Thank you, you guys rock!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Meagan S

We had a great experience for my wedding day! Our driver Randall was on time, friendly and fun. We were consistently on track and at times ahead of schedule! We did end up in the wrong location once- but it was an easy fix.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrew D

Jimmy's was everything we could have asked for on our wedding day. The drivers were on time and professional. The vehicle we used was perfect. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great service on their big day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Patti B

Jimmy's came to my rescue when another company canceled on me last minute! Their staff and service was excellent! I will definitely go back!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mary M

Jimmy's Limousine Service exceeded our expectations for our wedding transportation! Danielle, Penny and Jimmy were wonderful and a pleasure to work with. They handled all of our questions for a year up to the wedding day and all of our special requests. They were so flexible... Read More as we changed our wedding day timeline several times. They were accommodating to our all our special requests and even let us drop off the drinks, and snacks several days before wedding day and they had everything iced down for our after church celebration with the wedding party. Lori who was our driver was professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with! Limo bus was immaculate inside and out. I would highly recommend Jimmy Limo and will definitely be using them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly A

The driver we had was very friendly. She was able to make sure we got to the location on time for our pictures, church and the reception. The limo was super clean. We had a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Liz B

I was so pleased with the service I received. It started before my wedding day when the scheduled driver reached out to give me the contact info I would need for the day of and to finalize all the details. He arrived before the scheduled pick up time to each location, was... Read More extremely pleasant, and always went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of for us. I truly can't say enough great things about the service I received the day of my wedding and the business as a whole! Thank you for helping my day run so smoothly!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Connie D

We had a great experience with Jimmy's! We had to change the pick up location and times and there was never any hesitation by Jimmy's to accommodate us. We ran over and had to pay for an extra hour, but the driver was very friendly and knew as mother of the bride, she needed... Read More to advise me but we could be billed rather than take me away from the reception. I really appreciated that! The limo was beautiful and clean! I would highly recommend Jimmy's and their service.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Justin A

We enjoyed our journey with Jimmy's Limousine Service. They were on time, vehicle was very clean in and out. Driver was very nice and gave us 110% of what we expected. I would use them again for other occasions. It was a very hot day and we were able to stay cool on the... Read More Bus.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Ali B

Jimmy's Limo service was THE best. When I was searching for transportation for my July wedding I was finding it difficult to find a service that wasn't trying to make you buy too many hours, or a company who would charge ridiculous amounts of money for things that were out of... Read More the bride's control. But then, we were recommended Jimmy's by a bride that had used their service previously. MAN we chose the right one. We had Kenya as our driver and she was really attentive, was on time, and made the party bus experience one to certainly remember. She kept it nice and cool for us in the back, was so helpful with me getting on and off the bus in my dress and overall is a great asset to this company. If we are ever in need of a limousine service, we will for sure be back to Jimmy's!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Janna P

We used Jimmy's Limo for my bachelorette party a couple months ago and they did a wonderful job! We have used them for many events over the years and I wouldn't use any other company. Their drivers are always very professional and on time, if not early. Every bus we have ever... Read More taken is always immaculate and luxurious. I know many other people that have used Jimmy's for weddings and I have never heard a bad thing about them. They certainly go above and beyond to make sure your event is perfect. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 megan f

We could not have been happier with Jimmy's Limo. I shopped around a lot before finally booking Jimmy's. They were the best price I could find and their bus and driver were amazing! Our driver was extremely kind and accommodating on our big day and it was really appreciated. You... Read More won't regret booking with this vendor.

The Best Night Ever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Jimmy's limousine is absolutely amazing!! They made everything I could ever wish or hope for on our big day come true!! As most stressed brides I had changed my mind a lot of what to do and Danielle was so polite and really worked with me on everything, I have booked with... Read More Jimmys limousines more than just once, the service is incredible and keeps you coming back :) if you haven't booked with Jimmy's finest you definitely should... They make every experience a night to remember, I have so many amazing memories, and as we all know memories last for forever!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I have used Jimmy's Limo several times over the last couple of years. Every time my experience was outstanding. I have recommended their services every chance I get to friends and acquaintances without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sarah B

Loved our 20+ passenger black party bus! It was extremely clean, spacious, had comfortable open (so everyone can see each other) seating, and the driver was friendly. We particularly appreciated that they provided cold water, and allowed us to drop off our alcohol prior to the... Read More event so that it would arrive chilled.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Meghan M

Jimmy's Limo was great for our wedding- highly recommend! They took good care of us and we had a lot of fun with the bridal party in the limo. Thanks so much!

Jimmy Barnes

Meet Jimmy! The hard working father of 3 who decided 16 years ago that he wanted to start a transportation company. His commitment to being an honest and ethical business man has allowed us to steadily grow over the years. His standard of offering reliable, late model, clean vehicles, with professional chauffeurs is the foundation of his business. He is very hands on and involved in the daily operations at Jimmy's. Everyday he is plays a vital role in helping with the daily functions at our indoor garaged facility. This business was his dream and remains his passion.