Jimmy's Limousine Service

Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton

Arrive In Style

Jimmy's Limousine offers a diverse fleet of luxurious limousines and sedans. We can accommodate wedding parties of 8-43 passengers. We offer Town Cars, Hummers, Mercedes Sprinters, Shuttle Vans, Charter Bus and Limo/Party Buses. Our friendly office staff will guide you through making important decisions for your special event.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

7897 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, West Chester, OH Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton (513) 769-1888

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Mel S

Jimmy's Limo was a fantastic addition to our wedding day! Not only was our driver hilarious, he kept my nerves at bay while waiting to enter the church and walk down the aisle. It's a moment and a gesture I'll always remember. They were extremely easy to coordinate with during... Read More the planning process and professional throughout. Do not think twice about using Jimmy's for your big day - you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Amber P

I was planning my wedding from out of town, and there was an issue with the other transportation company I had booked with, so booking with Jimmy's Limousine Service was a super last-minute thing. They were so incredibly helpful and put my mind at ease quickly by telling me they... Read More still had a bus available for my day. My husband also booked a limo for himself and his groomsmen. Mike was the driver of the bus that the girls and I were on, and he was AMAZING! He was super professional, on time, knew exactly how to get to where we needed to be, and he even helped me with my train and flowers when entering and exiting the bus. He was so awesome that my Maid of Honor wants him to be the driver for her wedding in November! I would recommend this company to any bridal party in need of a clean, fun, and comfortable bus or limo for their wedding transportation.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Christine P

Jimmy's Limo Service was amazing! The staff at the office made booking extremely easy! Our driver, Eric, arrived early to our pick up site and got us to where we needed to be on time! He called the day before the wedding to confirm all the details, which helped ease my mind... Read More since we had a tight wedding schedule. Also, while we were in downtown taking photos by the Aronoff, he spoke with the staff at a local restaurant to allow us to stop in to cool down and use their facilities. He was so kind and helpful! I would definitely recommend Jimmy's to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kelly H

We used Jimmy's limo for both my bachelorette party and wedding day and they delivered both times. Rick was a fantastic driver and everyone on the staff is professional, friendly, and helpful! He even walked my grandparents to the door when dropping them at home from the... Read More wedding. I would highly recommend Jimmy's limo to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Judy H

I was extremely pleased with your limo service! Jay was so helpful. He was so kind and tolerated the little ones playing with the phone. I will recommend Jimmy’s to all who need Limo service. Thanks Jay!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Judy H

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Asia R

Thank you for wonderful, seamless transportation services on our wedding day! We had a great experience with Jimmy's - the party bus was clean, the driver was friendly, and we got where we needed to go quickly and easily. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Courtney H

Jimmy’s Limousine was so easy to work with and the perfect choice for our wedding day! I chose to work with them because they were recommended by several of my friends who also had positive experiences. They were easy to communicate with, reasonably priced, arrived on time,... Read More never got lost, our driver was professional and the party bus was so nice. Overall it was a fantastic experience, and we had a lot of fun driving around taking pictures!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Father of B

Wow! As a wedding photographer that has attended nearly 600 weddings, I have experienced A LOT of limos, buses, and drivers. Our experience with Jimmys was the BEST. Our driver arrived early, was the ultimate professional, and was just great to work with. Be sure to ask fior... Read More Armen. The bus was emaculate. . The sound system made the ride even better, and the classy party atmosphere we wanted was provided in every detail. Thank you Danielle for accommodating our every need, and communicating everything along the way.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Heather H

Do not look around, book this company asap! From the first initial contact to the end of the wedding night this was one of the most respectful and amazing company to work with! They gave us multiple phone calls to go over details, the driver called me two days before the wedding... Read More to confirm where we wanted to go, and he was amazing on the wedding day. He cracked jokes, he watched the photos, helped carry items, and was just a all around nice guy. I highly recommend using this company for your event needs!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 MaryEllen K

Jimmy Limo's service was wonderful! We rented their big 40+ passenger bus to transport the wedding party throughout the day. The driver was awesome and courteous. He called me ahead of time to review the places he was going. He made sure there was water on the bus which was... Read More greatly appreciated. He was great helping me on/off the bus in my dress. We also rented a car to take my husband and I to the hotel after the reception. That driver was also great. Both drivers were professional and did an amazing job. Jimmy's Limo was reasonable price wise and were easy to work with to schedule and book. I highly recommend using Jimmy's Limo service.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Caroline S

Great service!! On time, clean, and very nice driver!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Julie & Tim S

We used 4 different vehicles for our daughter's wedding: a town car for the grandparents, the Mercedes van for the bridal party and two of the large shuttle busses to shuttle wedding guests to and from the hotel and venue. We could not be happier with everything that Jimmy's... Read More provided from confirmation texts/calls from all of the drivers prior to pickup,to the quality of the vehicles(they all were very clean, nice and new),the professionalism of the drivers and how helpful the booking people were to help us figure out the size vehicles we needed. When their was a last minute issue of an unexpected road being closed in front of the hotel, the driver called and was able to figure out a successful plan B for all of our wedding guests to be picked up and brought to the ceremony in time. We will happily recommend Jimmy's to anyone needing a safe, professional car service as we got to use 4 different types of their vehicles. From the town car to the largest bus, we were thrilled with Jimmy's. We highly recommend, especially for a wedding. You will not have to worry about anything on this important day if you use Jimmy's!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Karley R

Great company to work with and easy to contact. Our driver for the day was great and so nice!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda E

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :) Jimmy’s Limo was wonderful to work with! We had to plan for transportation a few months before our wedding (unexpectedly since our... Read More hotel wouldn’t confirm their shuttle with us), and Jimmy’s came through with no hesitation.  We had some last minute changes (due to final guest attendance numbers coming in), and they were able to recalculate with no problem and remove a van at our request.  At the end of the night, we found out that the wedding guests drove themselves, but the driver never showed frustration or impatience. I would highly recommend them for any type of event that needs a shuttle.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sue T

Prompt, knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant, do not know how it could have been better. Beautiful bus!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Ellen B

Jimmy's did a great job. Our driver was wonderful and they were on time and accommodating.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Katie H

Jimmys Limo service was fantastic! The bus was clean and like new! The lights, bus driver, and overall experience made my special day that much better! I would recommend Jimmys Limo Service to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jessica H

I just recently got married July 8 and we had picked a beautiful venue for the day! The only problem was that it was a 20 minute drive from our hometown and the hotel! We looked into lots of different options for shuttles and Jimmy's really was head and shoulders above the... Read More rest of the group! Eric and Randall were the shuttle bus drivers and they called me personally 2 days prior to work out the schedule and to introduce themselves and give me their info if I needed anything! They were so tolerant of our pick up times and large parties! They could not have been better, truly! We had a very large wedding party and plus their spouses that made for a group of 34 on a party bus! But Jimmy's accommodated us and did it with the best attitudes! I even called back just to tip our drivers more money so they knew how awesome they were and how much I appreciated them! They really made my day so much easier! There really isn't anyone else you should go with when you need transportation like this! Trust me, I called them all!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jovana m

We had one of the party buses for our wedding a few weeks ago and it was a blast! The driver that we had was really nice, the inside of the bus/limo was nice. I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kelsey B

Jimmy's Limo Service was extremely helpful leading up to our wedding day! Any time I called with questions or to update our timeline, they were receptive and helpful. We actually got a brand new bus for 2017 which was awesome. The party bus was large, spacious and fun and... Read More included a bathroom which is always needed during drinking! Our bridal party had a great time celebrating with each other. My only reason for giving 4 stars was because there were just a couple hiccups with our specific driver. He was a great guy who clearly loves his job! Unfortunately, his passion for his job actually got in the way a bit! He tried to walk me down for my first look which is a very picturesque moment that I don't want anyone else in. I enjoy that he wanted to help, but that along with other times he got in the way of myself or the photographer. Also, we were behind schedule because he went to the wrong location a couple times. Once again, he clearly loves his job, but those were just a couple things that went awry. Overall, thanks for everyone's help at JLS!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Katie H

Me and my husband got married on 6/17/17. We actually won the Free Limo give away for the day, which was amazing that this company did it! We had an amazing experience. The driver was wonderful, kind, and went along with the flow when we had to change some timing issues. Working... Read More with the people in the office leading up to the day was smooth and great. I Would definitely recommend this limo service to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melodie T

My daughter got married last weekend in Cincinnati and we used Jimmy's Limousine Service for our transportation needs. Our driver, Eric Norris did an awesome job. He called me the night before the wedding to introduce himself and go over any details. He was on time and available... Read More whenever we needed him. We used the limo to carry the wedding party to various photo locations around Cincinnati. He was also available to transport guests as needed. Jimmy's Limousine Service was great to work and I loved that there were no hidden fees. I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jenny B

The staff at Jimmy’s Limousine was incredible to work with. They were extremely accommodating throughout the entire process and even allowed me to completely rearrange both my evening and daytime transportation the week of the wedding. The drivers were professional, almost 30... Read More minutes early for each ride (but waited patiently until the bridal party was ready), and very nice. Communication was amazing throughout the entire process and the limos were clean and in perfect condition.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Maria M

I rented a 26 passenger bus and a limo for my Son's wedding. Jimmy's service did a great job at staying in contact with me, assuring me of their arrival time, and making themselves available. The drivers went above and beyond opening the doors for us, driving up winding hills,... Read More and even offering to walk my mother-in-law to the door at the end of the night. Very pleased!!

2017-05-11T10:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive review! We find value in the transportation system that we use because it sends email notifications notifying you of the drivers location. I am glad that it was helpful! Our chauffeurs are what make us who we are today. Thank... Read Less Read More

Jimmy Barnes

Meet Jimmy! The hard working father of 3 who decided 16 years ago that he wanted to start a transportation company. His commitment to being an honest and ethical business man has allowed us to steadily grow over the years. His standard of offering reliable, late model, clean vehicles, with professional chauffeurs is the foundation of his business. He is very hands on and involved in the daily operations at Jimmy's. Everyday he is plays a vital role in helping with the daily functions at our indoor garaged facility. This business was his dream and remains his passion.