JKProductions

We are based out of the Twin Cities. Specializing in creating cinematic wedding videos to capture your day the way you want to remember it. We will take care of your video needs.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video

Twin Cities (612) 408-5926

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Alison S

Jerry and Angi are absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure to have them be a big part of our special day. Our video is so beautiful, it takes my breath away everytime I watch it! We met with them early on before our wedding to get to know them, ask questions and make sure they... Read More would be the right videographers for our wedding. They are so friendly, incredibly talented and really have an eye for detail. We mentioned a few things that were important or things we would like incorporated in the video and they went above and beyond. They worked great with our photographer as well and even helped point out some great opportunities for photos and shots that would look great for the video. I cannot express enough how thankful my husband and I are to have hired them to capture our special day. We will enjoy the video the rest of our lives and look forward to sharing it with our kids in the future.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Angela I

Jkproductions is wonderful to work with, the videos turned out beautifully.