Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

0000, Jacksonville, FL (904) 468-0777

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Chris S

I knew once I saw the wedding reels that we had to go with JKS Film. They are the most original and cool videography company in all of Northeast Florida. Our wedding video blew us away and exceeded our already high expectations. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a... Read More wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Crystal R

JKS Film was so wonderful to work with. Jordan and his wife made the whole process seamless and fun and they are extremely talented and professional. I knew immediately that I wanted to work with them and it was the best decision I made. Our wedding video turned out so beautiful... Read More and amazing and perfectly captured our special day. I would recommend JKS Film to anyone in need of a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Where do I even begin...from the moment I saw the JKS website I knew I wanted them to do our wedding. When our day finally arrived they did such a wonderful job that I could not have been more excited about our choice. The pictures and videos are so incredible I could not... Read More believe my eyes. They captured to day so beautifully and so perfectly. They work with you every step of the way and have the most incredible imagination when it came to choosing the most beautiful backdrops and poses for our outdoor wedding. Thank you so much for everything! -Kim

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kimberly S

JOrdan and Brescia are the epitome of hard working and meticulous. From the very first meeting my wife and I had with them, they were dedicated to working with us hand in hand in perfectly capturing our wedding day. The crew at the wedding were incredibly professional and the... Read More final product is absolutely phenomenal. Simply put, we could not have made a better decision than going with JKS Film.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Abby

If you are looking for a video for you wedding you must use Jordan and his wife. JKS film is absolutely amazing!! We loved everything about our experience and our amazing video. Jordan and his wife are so easy to work with and they do an amazing job. To be honest, I wasn't... Read More really sure that I wanted to spend the money on a video but my husband thought it was worth it, and boy was he right. Best thing we did for our wedding. I am so happy we decided to have JKSfilm make our wedding video.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

JKS film does an Amazing job! We couldn't be happier with the video! The quality and the creativity is more than we expected. Jordan puts so much thought into every second that goes along perfectly with the words of the songs and was more than accommodating when we wanted... Read More certain parts added after viewing our sneak peaks of the video as it was being put together. Their team was very discreet, almost unnoticed at both of our venues but captured every thing we discussed and more! They kept us on track and did not let us get ahead of ourselves the entire day. I can't say enough about how satisfied that we are, not only with the finished product but how professional they were from day one. Jordan has a passion for his work that shows, as well as the desire to make his client happy. He reminded us every time we talked or texted that if we had any ideas or concerns to not hesitate to let him know. Nicest people you will ever do business with. I highly recommend JKS Film.

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Josh M

Jordan is very talented and does an awesome job at making your wedding memorable. We were very happy with everything that he did for us! His videos are awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Caitlin B

JKS Film does an outstanding job on making your wedding memorable. I am absolutely in love with my video that he made. He is very talented and knows how to pick the best parts of your wedding day to edit in your video. There was so much hard work and effort that he put into it... Read More and everything turned out absolutely perfect. He provides a sample video for you to review so he can make sure you are completely satisfied with it before finalizing it. He is amazing at what he does! I have watched many of his videos and all of them are awesome! He knows how to pick the perfect song to go in the video that fits the bride and groom. I was 100% satisfied with JKS Film and I would highly recommend booking them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Helen B

I wish I could give JKS Film 100 stars!! They absolutely made our wedding. Pictures are great but nothing compares to their videos! They caught the most precious moments that I'll always be able to go back and relive. They arrived when we started getting ready and after... Read More explaining everything they got right to work, but sort of faded into the background of the day. I honestly didn't notice they were there most of the day which made for extremely natural footage in the end. The video was perfectly edited to the music and our vowels.. and mind-blowingly beautiful. Hands down, best wedding gift ever!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

JKSFilm did such a PHENOMENAL job!!! The videography was amazing and the perfect gift to my wife! The wedding day was very hectic and fast, it was hard to remember and cherish each special moment, but JKSFilm caught it all! They were very professional and the video itself is... Read More INCREDIBLE!!! I highly recommend JKSFilm!!!

Best in the Business

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Anisah L

JKS Films has ,by far, the best videography skills in the business hands down. Being a photographer, I knew exactly the type of videography I wanted, and not only did JKS film meet mine and my husbands expectations, they exceeded them as well. Jordan and his wife really made... Read More sure that we had as much input as we wanted throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone in the Gulf Coast area. They were worth every penny and my husband and I are so blessed that we had the opportunity to work with them. -Anisah & Darrell

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/27/2014

Jordan stoner did an outstanding job filming our wedding day. The quality, creativeness, price, and overall experience with Jordan are incomparable to the local competitors. I cannot count the number of compliments April and I have received over the past year about how beautiful... Read More the wedding video is. I highly recommend JKS Film, LLC for any wedding event. Thank you, Jordan.

JKSFilm

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Nicole P

Jordan is a life saver! Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things I have ever done in my life. I'm really particular about how I want things done and sometimes I felt like some of the vendors I worked with didn't really understand or care about how my husband and I... Read More wanted things done. Not once did we ever feel like that with Jordan and Brescia! They are the most personable people I have ever worked with. Their work is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and Jordan's passion really shows. He made us feel comfortable so we were able to come to him and be honest with all that we wanted in our video. I'm truly grateful for their hard work because without it, we wouldn't be able to relive the special moments of our wedding. Thank y'all so much, you're pretty spectacular!

Great work

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

Jordan and his team filmed my daughter's wedding in St Augustine and did a fantastic job. I'm very pleased with the video and love that we got all the extra footage as well. Jordan was very attentive to our needs and we would highly recommend him to any bride/groom.

Simply Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 April L

I hired Jordan to do our wedding video after I saw a beautiful video he made of my friends wedding and I am so thankful I did. I was amazed at the quality and time Jordan put into our video to make it absolutely perfect. He has a true talent in this field and his passion is... Read More evident. In five minutes he captured every beautiful moment of my special day. The tears, the joy, the smiles, and the laughter. I have been married for over a year and my video pretty much stays in my DVD player. I would highly recommend JKSfilm to anyone, you won't regret it...I promise!!

JKSFILM.COM captured the love

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

The one thing my daughter wanted most for her and Justin's wedding was Jordan with JKSFILM.com. She had watched all his film/video's and loved his work. From the first time we meet with Jordan we knew we would get nothing short of spectacular, we were not disappointed. Jordan... Read More is someone who loves what he does and it shows, he is not JUST a videographer, he is an artist! Not only did he preserve that magical day, he captured the love between them on film. I can't count how many times I've watched it, lol. Thank you Jordan for creating a short film that Presley and Justin can watch for many, many, many years.

Incredible Job

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Richard C

As the title of this review suggests, Jordan did an incredible job. I didn't plan on hiring a videographer but I'm certainly glad I did. Me and the Mrs. are completely happy with his services and the video of our special day he masterfully created. I highly recommend him!

Great Work!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Rose R

We decided to do a video the week before the wedding so I was a little panicked about finding a videographer. Jordan and his team were referred by a coworker and I loved the video that he did for her. After reaching out, he met with us almost immediately and was always very... Read More responsive via text or email. You can tell he has a true passion for what he does and the quality of his work shows in the final product. The end result was fantastic and we LOVE our video! Thank you SO much JKS Films for your great service and our awesome video. We will cherish it forever. Would highly recommended!

Easy choice

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 kevin t

Jordan made sure he knew what we wanted, and he was willing to do whatever we needed to make this a beneficial relationship for both us and him. Easy going guy, on time & knowledgeable. He had all of the top quality equipment to get the job done. Check him out if you are looking... Read More for a Professional but creative video!

Good decision

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Krysty b

It was a last minute decision to add a videographer to our vender list for our wedding. I'm so glad we did, the day goes by so fast, all that is left are the photos and videos to look back on for years to come. Jordan was so professional & very thorough with his work.The whole... Read More process from start to finish was pleasurable. He asked that I send him example wedding cinemas that we liked so he could be sure to get the footage that fit us best. We still needed a DJ, his brother so happened to be one. They work well together, and gave us a package deal that we couldn't pass up. Im very happy with the decision to have a videographer present on such a memorable day!

Magical Film

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Stephanie b

Living in Washington D.C and planning a wedding in Jacksonville, FL can be very stressful. One of my biggest stresses was having to choose some vendors without meeting in person because flying back and forth from DC to Jacksonville wasn’t always plausible. The one person who... Read More made that easy was Jordan at JKS Film. What drew me to JKS film was the documentary style films you can view on his website. I liked how each was different in that each film really seemed like it captured each couple. I thought the films felt authentic and that is what I wanted in a wedding video. After talking to Jordan and emailing him, I realized he absolutely knew what he was talking about and was a professional. He asked many questions and had a very detailed questionnaire all to get a feel for who John and I were as a couple and what we were looking for from him. I didn’t really know what I wanted, so I just listed a few of the films that I really liked and gave him a few things that I didn’t like (for example, when some brides and grooms read letters from each other on film). This was very intimate in the videos, and done beautifully, but not something John and I would have liked. On the day of the wedding, Jordan showed up on time with two other people. One person filmed the grounds of the venue, one person stayed in the bridal suite, and one was in the groom’s suite and getting set up for the ceremony. Through out the day, Jordan and his crew were there capturing all of the events, but their presence wasn’t intrusive. It felt comfortable to have them in the rooms and I knew I could trust Jordan with my vision of the day. After the wedding, Jordan continued to communicate with me about style and music, making sure every step of the way the film was my vision. He sent me an edited version and asked me to make any comments and changes that I wished. I was blown away with every second of the video. It was more than I imagined, because I didn’t feel like I could truly explain what I wanted, I just had a feeling I was looking for. In the end, Jordan totally captured who John and I are as a couple and made a film I know my family and I will watch for years to come. The nicest thing about working with Jordan and JKS Film is that he truly strives to create YOUR vision of the day.

THE BEST VIDEOGRAPHERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS IN NORTH FLORIDA SOUTH GEORGIA

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Charlee S

After receiving our wedding video and photos in a timely manner, I can't express in words how satisfied my husband and I were. I cried out of overwhelming happiness after looking at our photos and video that JKSFilm so amazingly edited to perfection. They were well worth the... Read More price and satisfaction is an understatement! If you want photos and videos that will make everyone say that they are 'AMAZING', go with JKSFilm and let Jordan and Brescia capture your wedding day to preserve all of the wonderful memories is the best possible ways that technology has to offer!! Thanks guys!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

JKS Film was incredibly professional and helpful. We were very indifferent on a lot of ideas and decisions and they were always super accommodating and provided us with creative ideas and options that really helped our photos/videos come together perfectly. They are a dream to... Read More work with in every aspect and we could not have had a better experience for our special day. We are very happy to have went with them and more than happy with the products we received.

JKSFilm is the best out there!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

JKSFilm did a phenomenal job with our photography and videography at our wedding. My husband and I were extremely satisfied and have recommended them to several other friends of ours who are getting married.they arrived early on our wedding day, took care of every shot and took... Read More charge of every situation where we needed a picture taken.we just got our video back andwe don't know who could have possibly done better for the price. Thanks again Jordan and Brescia!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

The process that Jordan and his team presided over helped to create a marketing video that was the powerful tool we were hoping for. Jordan was the taskmaster that we needed as he helped keep everyone involved in the production on track during the filming process. He helped me... Read More with insight into our product, especially what makes us unique and integrated that understanding into the final edit. For us, the experience of working with him and his talented crew exceeded our expectations. Today we have a clearer vision of who we are and what we offer. We have a powerful video that will help sell our product and an appreciation for JKS Films for fulfilling on the goals we set out to achieve. Dr. Isabell Springer Driver's Ed for Love