JL Designs

Wedding Day Flowers

120 N Wayne St, Monroe, GA

Amazing Floral Designs!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Morgan C

HUGE thank you to Jeff and his team for our incredible wedding florals! Jeff met with me several times before my wedding to go over my ideas for our wedding. He took my ideas and made them so much more than I could have ever imagined. I'm beyond thankful that Jeff did the flowers for our wedding. Now I can't imagine having had anyone else. What set Jeff apart from other floral companies was all the incredible rentals he had to offer. We got so many things from our wedding from JL Designs at such a great price! I would definitely recommend Jeff and his team to anyone looking for incredible wedding florals. You will not be disappointed.

Arbor

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Leanne W

Jeff at Garden Gate did a beautiful job designing our wedding arbor backdrop. It was everything I wanted and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a rustic yet sophisticated look.

Beautiful Arrangements!

Reviewed on 2/06/2012 Jenni P

They really worked with me, saw my vision, and carried it through the entire wedding. We were on a tight budget and they followed it well without lacking in quality work. The ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful and they made the exact table decorations and bouquets I had envisioned in my head and then some! I highly recommend them to anyone. Another bonus is my family had to do nothing- they set everything up and clean it all up afterwards!! Stress free is a huge plus!

Send Email