JM Studios

Iowa, Nebraska, USA and I, NE

JM Studios

We are a team of documentary photographers who specialize in telling the story of your wedding day. Real is beautiful! We are passionate about capturing all our your real moments throughout the wedding day. Be unique, be you and let us capture it!

Specialty

Photojournalism

5013A Underwood Ave, Iowa, Nebraska, USA and I, NE

Amazing Pictures to Remember Our Day

Reviewed on 1/24/2011 Katy T

Janine did an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding day. She has a great eye for knowing where and what to shoot. We could not be happier with the photos that we have. We also had a videographer but honestly could have done without it because the still photos show so much. Janine's pictures are truly amazing and something that we are so happy to have. I would recommend her to anyone anywhere. She is truly the best photographer that we have met. We were so happy with her work from our wedding that we now have her take photos of our growing family. She is truly talented and captures real life in beautiful ways.

Gina (Murante) Bartlett

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Regina M

Janine and her assistantdid an absolute fabulous job! She did our engagement photos and designed our save the dates as well! I am very pleased with how the pictures turned out! If you're looking for very real, in-the-moment type of pictures for your wedding day, she's your perfect match!

Janine McClintock Studios Photography

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kelly S

I had an excellent experience with Janine McClintock Studios. Janine and assistant Mackenzie were wonderful and I look forward to having additional photo shoots with them. I felt 100% confident and comfortable working with Janine McClintock Studios. I highly recommend!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Kimberly S

Janine and Mac were great. If you want two women with awesome personalities and that are willing to go the extra mile for you then I recommend both Janine and Mac. My wedding fell on a VERY cold winter day and they did not complain once! Regardless of the cold weather, I did get over 700 awesome pictures from my wedding.

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Katy C

I love Janine! She did an amazing job capturing our wedding moments. The photos turned out beautiful and she was great to work with!

Photographer & Friend

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Ellie H

I can't tell you how much I truly enjoyed have McKenzie as my wedding photographer. I truly feel as though we built a relationship through the entire process from the engagement pictures throughout the wedding. She really understood who I was and what I was about that we felt comfortable together throughout the process. She knew exactly what I wanted and she will do what it takes to get the gorgeous pictures that might be a little tougher to get. She truly got to know me and captured all the parts of the day that were the most meaningful to me. Her pictures tell a story of my wedding day!

Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Katie M

We were extremely pleased with both the quality of our engagement and wedding photos and McKenzie's keen eye for the perfect shot. JMS delivered exceptional service, with great personality and professionalism. I am a graphic designer and was very particular (picky) about photo quality when looking for photographers and I could not be more thrilled with how our photographs look from our big day. Not only do we have a great variety of formals and candid shots, but we also get the copyrights to all of our photos - a HUGE plus for printing, gifts, etc. No crazy filters and angles, just beautiful, tasteful images.

Janine McClintock Photography

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Kristina B

I was very pleased with our wedding and engagement pictures! Janine took the time to meet with us before and really get to know us.

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Lindsey T

1/08/2013 Response from the vendor

Lindsey we loved your wedding and loved that it was at the courthouse. Here's a link for everyone to enjoy!http://blog.janinemcclintock.com/courthouse/

so much fun!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Jess M

first and foremost...our pictures are amazing, a true diption of our day. There were so many pictures we didn't realize were taken, but were so happy those moments were captured. Janine and her assistant were a blast to work with. They made all the picture-taking fun and relaxed. Her pictures tell more of a story, which I LOVE, than your straight and narrow, typical shots. Couldn't be more happy with our choice!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Anna D

I live in the neighborhood where Janine's studio is located, and have walked past her windows for years. After several meetings with prospective photographers that felt like bad first dates, sitting down with Janine was like a breath of fresh air. She's funny, super welcoming and an amazing photographer to boot. After just a few minutes, I knew she was the right photographer for us. Also, I wanted her outfit. So cute. Our engagement session was great. My groom doesn't love being in front of a camera but Janine did a good job making him feel comfortable. We laughed a lot and Janine was a great sport when I locked our keys in the car and even had a locksmith's number in her phone. I wanted to have boudoir pictures taken for my groom as a day-of wedding gift, and Janine was up to the task. Once again, her friendly spirit and easy laugh put me at ease. It was a great experience and the photos turned out super well. They're sexy, fun, and totally ME. Janine was perfect on our wedding day. Our families enjoyed her and she tolerated the "everyone line up for a formal boring picture" well. I can't say enough about how much we love our wedding pictures. Going through the prints was so much fun. She did a great job capturing the event, but more importantly, capturing us. We got our pictures back just a few days after her estimated time - of course it felt like forever for this impatient bride :) Well worth every penny.

Amazing Photography with a Personalized Touch!

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Caitlin E

Janine shot our wedding and our engagement photos and we couldn't be happier! She is laid back and fun to work with and took the time to get to know us as a couple and that really made a HUGE difference. She got all the right shots yet was never intrusive! She was also a lot of fun! She took us out of our shell and really made us feel comfortable doing fun shots...and those turned out to be the best photos! She is really easy to work with and will customize your package to fit your needs. I would recommend her to anyone who wants high quality photos from a photographer who really pours her heart and sole into your big day!

Photography

Reviewed on 1/01/2011 Carrie P

Our photos did turn out very well so I have no complaints there. The consultation went well. Engagement photo session was included as well as copyrights to our photos. I had asked for an extra hour (willing to pay for it) but didn't get it. We were a little rushed to get all the photos in (guests already started arriving) and I never got a photo of the groom & I with my dress fanned out (although it was fanned out for a few of the family photos). I wish I had gone over that kind of thing with her but didn't think about that detail. Also, a couple of people from my wedding party said the photographer was a little snippy to them. Beautiful photos for the price.

Janine does beautiful work...

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Michelle S

Janine was so great to work with! She was very comfortable with my family and friends and fit right in on our party bus/picture tour. She has run a half marathon earlier in the day and didn't show a single sign of exhaustion, though I know she must have felt it. She was occasionally difficult to get a hole of through email, but her work makes up for it. For me, great pictures and a great experience are worth the money we paid. She was great at making a package that fit our budget. Also, my husband loved how quick and efficient she was.

TO JM Studios