Video

Union Township, NJ (973) 309-6502

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Kim C

What a great guy John is!!!! I didn't get a chance to meet John in person before the wedding but we tLk a lot over the phone. I looked at his work online and liked his style. When we met the day of the wedding he made me feel comfortable. John and his team were wonderful to work... Read More with!!! They really went above and beyond what they were hired to do. I can't wait to see the video!!!!

40 year Anniversary

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My in laws renewed their vows after their 40 years of marriage. I was in charge to find a videographer to capture this celebration. I just saw a sneak peak of the video and I cannot wait to see the rest! JMA did a phenomenal job.

Happy Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I couldn't be any happier with JMA Visuals! I was so pleased with their service for my daughters wedding! They captured every special moment of my beautiful daughter and her husbands special day! Thank you again JMA visuals for giving me me wonderful pictures that will last a... Read More life time.

Two Thumbs up!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Our video and photographer canceled 3 weeks before our big day! We found JMA visuals and so thankful our original vendor fell through. Our pictures are AMAZING! My wedding video is SUPERB! Thank you JMA!!!

Hire Him!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

DH and I live in the West Coast away from our families and old friends. We decided to have the wedding in the east coast to make sure everyone can make it. It's hard enough to plan a wedding, but to plan one out of town..is a HEADACHE! When it came to contacting John, he would... Read More FaceTime us every single time! My special day was captured so beautifully by his artistic abilities. Hire him, he is amazing!

My Daughter's Special Day

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I wanted to make sure that my daughter would be able to look back on her wedding day and see each special moment of the night and JMA Visuals made that possible in every way imaginable. The pictures and video surpassed my expectations!!! John was amazing with everything, he made... Read More my daughter and her husband as well as everyone else feel so comfortable. The video especially captured the most important details of the day and night and my daughter was so overjoyed she cried tears of happiness!!! Thank you JMA Visuals for giving my daughter the opportunity to relive her special day for the rest of her life!!!!!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My husband and I had such a magical wedding. I am so glad about how helpful and how much guidance we got. The pictures came out amazing and the photographer was very helpful and friendly and understanding. I'm so happy with how everything came out.

Reed Wedding Renewal 2014

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My husband and I renewed our 10 year wedding Anniversary back in May. During the planning process it was so difficult for me to find a great fit as a photographer/videographer so a friend recommended JMA Visuals and it was the best decision I ever could have made. Although my... Read More ceremony and reception was a renewal of vows I felt like it was the day I got married for the first time all over again when I viewed all the amazing pictures and video. John and his crew captured every amazing moment of the night flawlessly. I can't thank them enough for making beautiful memories of a milestone night in our lives!!!

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

JMA Visuals provided outstanding service and a truly wonderful experience capturing our special day.

Very Happy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

So happy to have found John, he is so great to deal with. As a parent you want your child's day to be perfect and John has put me at ease. So looking forward to our special day.

Happy Couple

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My wife wanted nothing but the best for our special day. JMA Visuals was there with us from beginning to end. The video was perfect in every way. My wife and I couldn't be any happier with our decision in selecting them.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

JMA Visuals captured every special moment on the most amazing day of my life. My wife was speechless and was full of joyful tears as we watched our video. I highly recommend JMA Visuals!

JMA Visuals Spectacular Videographers/Photographers

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Jillian D

John, and his entire crew did an amazing job from start to finish! From the first day we met with John, till the end of our wedding day, he was the easiest vendor to work with. Everyone from JMA Visuals feels like a friend you've know for years. They arrived early and stayed... Read More the entire day to capture every moment. I can not recommend a more professional and talented crew to capture your special day!

My wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

JMA Visuals did an amazing job with our wedding photos and video. My wife and I were so happy with the pictures and video of our special day!!!! The expression on my wife's face as she looked through each picture as well as the video was priceless. John was very professional and... Read More made my wife and I as well as our guests feel very comfortable.

Happy Newlyweds!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Hilary S

I could not have made a better choice in picking the JMA Visuals for video and photos. My husband and I come from two different cultures and I wanted that to be shown in our wedding video. I was very anxious to see the video especially since I have seen some of my friends... Read More wedding videos. I wanted something different and unique. When my husband and I saw the video we were in complete awe!!! The video captured the beauty of our diverse families. The video told a beautiful story. Everything came out completely exquisite. It was breathe taking and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made in choosing JMA Visuals. The video was breathe taking as well as the pictures. John is the MAN!!!

Lassiter Wedding - June 2013

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

JMA visuals did an exceptional job with our wedding photos and video!!! Our photos captured every laugh and cry!!! As we looked through each photo, I could not believe how amazing they came out, more than I could ever wish for!!! Our video was absolutely perfect, it captured... Read More every memorable moment of our special day!!!! I was especially pleased working with John who was very professional and instantly made us feel comfortable and at ease from beginning to end!! Great job JMA Visuals, thank you for making our day wonderful!!!!

The BEST Videographer in town!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 nea s

My husband and I wanted to find the best videographer there was to capture our big day. My dad is not healthy and we are not sure how long he will be with us, so this was very important to me. Not only to have a video of our wedding but also a memory of my father. I... Read More searched everywhere to find the most unique, laid back, and professional style there was. And Thank God we found JMA Visuals!!! John was amazing!! He knew how extra important this was to us and made the most beautiful movie like video for us! He was super patient and real! Nothing fake or cliche about his work. He captured moments that I could only have dreamed of. It was absolutely beautiful! You will not regret choosing JMA visuals and we will defiantly use them again and again! Thank you John so much for our wedding Movie!!!

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

June 29th will always have a special place in my heart not just because it was the day i got married, but it was everything i imagined and more. I want to take the time and effort thank JMA Visuals as he put in his time and effort to make this day special to me and my... Read More husband,family and friends. JMA Visuals did our engagement pictures and wedding video. I have to say they came out amazing, great job. I will be using JMA again.We had a blast at the wedding. Service and quality was everything i hoped for. I would recommend to everyone that wants their special moments captured to use this vendor.

Video

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 erin b

I decided last minute that I wanted a videographer. No joke, 2 days before! Thank goodness JMA Visuals was available! I would recommend them to everyone! They did a wonderful job! When my husband and I wanted the video for the first time we were crying like babies! I can... Read More promise that you will not be disappointed if you go with JMA Visuals!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 alana f

I don't even know where to begin. I was so happy and impressed with JMA Visuals service. They were amazing from the day we booked them. They were very easy to work with and so professional. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision. They captured so many beautiful... Read More moments of the most important day of my life. I was so happy with the pictures and video. I couldn't rave enough about them to my family and friends. Everyone that we showed our wedding film to was completely BLOWN away. The exceeded our expectations and more. I highly recommend them and have to all my friends. My one friend already booked them. : )

JMA Visuals Captured our Special Memory-Making Moment!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Joan B

JMA came highly recommended by my friends and family who have used them in the past and Curt and I couldn't agree more. John Antoniades and his professional staff were with us every step of the way. Our personal and work schedules were often times hectic and John was more than... Read More accommodating. He even joined us at a family gathering on a Sunday to complete one of our appointments with him. We compared the services and pricing with JMA's competitors. In the end, the complete package was an outstanding value. However, what truly sold us at the end of the day was John. Anyone can buy camera and video equipment and call themselves a photographer. John and JMA Visuals are much more than a photo studio, they treat you like family!

Job well done!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 allison m

When I origionally was giving the business card for Jma visuals I immediately went on line to check out there work, and was very pleased at what I saw. After meeting with John we knew instantly this is whom we want to shoot our wedding. We had only met with one other... Read More photographer and didnt feel half as comfortable and confident as we were with John. The morning of my wedding both John and Gonzalo met me at my salon where I was getting my hair done. For about three hours they caputured every moment of my preperation from start to finish. When arriving at my venue Gonzalo began to transform ordinary items in to what will become beautiful photographs , starting with my gown down to my shoes! Both Gonzalo and John were very patient as the day began to be a little chaotic. They both took a very nervous bride and groom and made us feel more and more at ease. My guests loved how during the course of the night they were very up close with us and shot and videod every moment of our evening . My husband and I highly recoomend JMA visual to anyone that need a photogapher, we are completely confident in knowing that they caputured every moment of our special day and will have beautiful photos and memories to share with others.

Massive

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Laura A

Loved the job JMA Visuals did for my wedding. The video is amazing and made me cry. I have nothing but good things to say about JMA. HIRE THEM.