JN Floral Design Boston-South Shore

A boutique design studio, specializing in weddings and events.. We create custom florals and designs that reflect your individual taste and sense of style. Our philosophy is "Make It Your Own". Providing personalized service and attention to detail for flowers that are distinctive and memorable.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Caitlyn H

If I could give Joanne infinite stars, thats what I would do! I don't even think words are going to express how truly amazing she made our wedding day! It was like she reached into my dreams, and brought them to life right infront of me. The flowers were GORGEOUS, and that... Read More doesn't even do them justice. I absolutely wish we could make them last forever, because I don't want to stop looking at them. I can't even express through words how over the moon we both were with the reception decor!!! OH MY GOSH! and the cake!! Literally the vision I had in my head....AMAZING! People were fighting over the centerpieces (I took 5 haha). It just all brought my vision of a Rustic Cape Cod wedding to life, and I am so thankful! I will absolutely keep JN Floral Designs in mind for future events, as well as recommend her to friends and family down the line. Thank you so much Joanne!!! You truly are amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Maressa D

Joanne was a pleasure to work with. She made the whole picking out flowers/designing center pieces super easy, and I felt like we were on the same page. Joanne was responsive to my emails as well. I was mesmerized the day of my wedding. Then bouquets could not have been more... Read More perfect. I received so many compliments about our beautiful center pieces too. Thank you SO much, Joanne. You do wonderful work! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kerri C

Joanne handled all of the flowers for our June wedding, including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony decor and centerpieces. From our first meeting, I was impressed. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted, but wasn't sure how to express it. Joanne took my ideas and... Read More immediately brought them to life. The Cala Lilly bouquets were vibrant and beautifully hand wrapped. And the centerpieces .... Walking into the ballroom for the first time was breathtaking. Tall vases, willow branches and orchids. It was my exact vision come to life. We have received endless compliments from our guests and even the venue staff of how beautiful the room looked. Joanne was so easy to work with and always quick to respond whenever I had questions. Her work is stunning and I wouldn't change a single thing! We would recommend JN Floral Design without hesitation. Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Katherine M

Joanne was very easy to work with and brought my floral ideas to life, while adding her own unique flair to the pieces. She made the planning process easy, and was even willing to meet between her location and mine to have a consultation in person – which is extremely helpful to... Read More someone who is working and planning a wedding! However, I will say that I was disappointed by the end result. Our parents’ floral boutonnieres and corsages were limp when they arrived, and falling apart by the ceremony a few hours later. The two eight foot garlands we had discussed at our consultation through pictures and in person for my ceremony and entrance table became two foot garlands. Without the decorations I had brought, I would have had a single two foot garland on a six foot table. I wish I had been consulted about these things before my wedding day – I understand that floral arrangements are subject to availability, but I would have happily switched up my floral look to have a more robust arrangement. Make sure you maintain communication in the days before your event to ensure you are getting what you paid for – given the investment, it’s important to understand what you can and cannot achieve.

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 rachyl g

I wish I could give Joanne 10 stars! I worked with Joanne for my January 20, 2018 wedding, and I have to say she made everything so easy and so much fun. She is so delightful to work with and one of the vendors I felt so great after our meeting that I was in such good hands.... Read More Joanne called me a few days before my wedding because a flower and color I wanted wasn't exact, and wanted to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it, and called with other options and to check in & I so appreciated it! I would recommend Joanne to everyone! She is truly so much fun and so good at her job, you will NOT be disappointed. We got so many compliments on our center pieces and mine and my bridesmaids arrangements were incredible!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Lindsay N

Joanne of jn floral was amazing ! Her flowers were gorgeous and she was very helpful in our consult because I wasn’t really sure what I wanted. She shared her ideas on what would be best for the best price and they were perfect ! On the day of the wedding she showed up and set... Read More everything up quickly and seamlessly . Would recommend her for any wedding or event !

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren W

Joanne was truly amazing to work with. Having little knowledge of what I really wanted, as it was all overwhelming, she took my colors and few ideas I had and made our wedding absolutely beautiful. The flowers perfectly tied into my theme and matched my bridesmaids' dresses... Read More beautifully. I would highly recommend Joanne for any event!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jenni D

Joanne was lovely and the flowers were gorgeous! I appreciated her flower / event expertise as she helped us make deicisons from the very beginning. I totally recommend her for any wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Giuseppe F

I got married on July 1st of this year in Plymouth and we met Joanne was at a vendor expo hosted by our venue. She was so friendly and warm that we booked her on the spot! At our in person meeting, I explained my overall theme to Joanne and showed her the centerpieces that I had... Read More made. She immediately had tons of suggestions, listing various flower names, colors, and combinations. She had notebooks and her iPad with her and was able to show us pictures of the flowers and how they might look together. Ultimately, she came up with a simple flower and candle combination that beautifully enhance my own centerpieces without overpowering them. It was evident that she was not only extremely knowledgeable, but also took her clients desires to heart. Another thing that struck me about Joanne was her openness and honesty. It was so refreshing to have a vendor that wasn't just about saying yes to get a client or up their price! She helped us enhance our vision with her great suggestions, while getting the best bang for our buck! Additionally, her customer service is simply outstanding! When she delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres to our hotel before the wedding, she even took time to calm my nervous husband down, telling him that everything at the venue was beautiful and ready for our guests! She was simply the best vendor we worked with for our special day! I could not recommend Joanne and JN Floral designs more!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kajsa T

Joanne was one of the most pleasant people to work with while planning my wedding. She is super sweet and knew exactly what I wanted just by listening/talking to me. She was always smiling and we shared many laughs that made a very stressful situation so much fun! I highly... Read More recommend reaching out to Joanne for your floral needs!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jodie B

Joanne Nikitas is simply incredible. From our first meeting to our hug goodbye, she listened, offered suggestions, made us laugh, and went above and beyond to accommodate our mom's corsages and family rings that I wanted secured on my bouquet. The bouquets and centerpieces were... Read More stunning and superseded our expectations. Her eye and creativity is superb. We couldn't recommend her high enough!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Christen S

Our flowers turned out beautifully! Joanne was very professional and easy to work with. She met with us in person, talked on the phone, and via email. She was very patient with me--I had no idea what I wanted for my bouquet--and she helped guide me to an amazing design. We also... Read More loved that the corsages came on braceletes that my grandmother and mother-in-law were able to pick out and keep afterwards. We highly recommend Joanne!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jacqueline C

Joanne did the centerpeices for my wedding...which were absolutely stunning! I met with Joanne and she had great suggestions and had alot of pictures to show as well as answers to all my questions. The flowers were beautiful, I recieved so many compliments and everyone was so... Read More excited to get a chance to win the centerpeices during a game. They were almost fighting over the chance to bring one of these beauties home! They lasted well after my wedding! I highly recommend Joanne!! She is great and does amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 David A

Joanne came highly recommended as THE florist to have in Plymouth. From our first meeting we shared the same vision and it was perfectly executed on the day. Even though we had a fall wedding, we wanted our theme to be simple but elegant ie. no cornstalks or pumpkins. Joanne is... Read More a joy to work with, very easy going, and is very talented. She took our simple ideas and made them come alive. The centerpieces were gorgeous, the bouquets were unique, and our family loved the corsages and boutonnieres. We also had baby's breath crowns for our flower girls that our guests raved about. We highly recommend Joanne as the premier florist for a South Shore wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alexandra W

Joanne was not only an exceptionable florist, but a great person to have by your side while going trough the craziness of planning a wedding. My bouquet, the bridesmaids, and the centerpieces were amazingly beautiful. She has a knack for creativity (something I partly lack) and... Read More her vision was very helpful. I would highly recommend Joanne to any bride for any venue for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole M

Joanne is awesome!!! After meeting with 3 florists, we chose Joanne for our wedding and I am happy we did! She took the time to understand what I really wanted and helped me vision her ideas. I was very specific in what I wanted and she made it happen even better than I had... Read More imagined. She was patient and helpful as I approached her with new ideas even after we made the plans. She was also very fairly priced and helped to make sure we got what we wanted but stayed within budget. Joanne is very personable and so very talented. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessica H

Joanne did a beautiful job with the flowers. We only had bouquets for myself (the bride) and all the bridesmaids. I really appreciate that she accepted our order even though we were not placing a large order ie. not having centerpieces and floral decoration etc. The... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were EXACTLY what i envisioned. Joanne was very easy to work with, easy going yet everything was delivered on time and without a hitch. Be clear about what you want and she will do a wonderful wonderful job.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Li Y

Joanne was amazing! She was so incredibly helpful in helping me find the perfect boutique for my wedding. I went to our initial meeting with no idea of what I wanted and she was able to show me a lot of pictures and helped me figure out what I liked and disliked. We also ordered... Read More our center pieces from Joanne as well and she was able to accommodate to exactly what I wanted from pictures that I showed her. The boutiques were absolutely beautiful and the center pieces were stunning and it was everything I could have hoped for! Thank you Joanne for making our big day so special!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennifer C

Joanne did the flowers for my wedding. She was super helpful and had a lot of thoughts/ideas for the bouquets. The bouquets came out beautiful! She did our centerpieces as well. We chose to do flower wreaths around lanterns, the flowers in the wreath were still alive the... Read More following day without being in water! Joanne was also super flexible with me, adding floral arrangements for the church a week before the wedding. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Gwendolyn V

Joanne is awesome to work with. We were very happy to have her as our florist for our September 4th wedding. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers for the ceremony were just gorgeous. She is flexible, understanding and helpful. We started off with a face to face... Read More meeting where we discussed all of the details of my wedding. I am not knowledgeable in the realm of flowers but that was not an issue as Joanne guided me through the decision making process. She even provided me with multiple quotes as I was very indecisive in the beginning. She made our special day beautiful. Everything was just like we envisioned!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jennifer R

Joanne was amazing! My husband and I live and MD and got married July 15th in Cohasset, MA. She made our planning process much easier. Joanne was kind, helpful and professional from our first talk on the phone, to our meeting in person and on our wedding day. She knew... Read More

exactly what we wanted and hit it on the nail!! Our flowers were beautiful and we had so many compliments. I absolutely loved everything she did!! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend JN Floral Design. :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Horrible experience! It seems my review was removed as it was quite unfavorable. Our flowers were delivered late, the quality of the flowers was unacceptable, the bouquets were all different shapes and sizes and the centerpieces did not have the promised amount of flowers. The... Read More flowers were being brought into the church as the guests were arriving. We didn't have our bouquets in time for pictures prior to the ceremony. The table centerpieces were a disaster as the dead roses kept falling on the tables. The flowers were an embarrassment to say the least. Joanne was sweet as pie until there was a problem, then her entire attitude changed and the horns came out. Very unpleasant experience that I wouldn't wish on any bride. Let's see how long this post remains on the site!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Natasha E

I got married on May 7th this year and Joanne was so wonderful to work with! We started off with a face to face meeting where we discussed the details of my wedding. Once she understood what type of wedding it was she helped me select flowers that were absolutely beautiful.... Read More She kept in great communication leading up to the wedding and anytime I had a question she was quick to respond. I even had some last minute changes and it was no problem, she was very accommodating. On the day of the wedding I had no worries, Joanne took care of everything and all of the flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley B

I got married on July 9th of this year in Plymouth and the venue my husband and I got married at provided us with a few names for a florist, Joanne being one of them. Joanne responded to my email immediately and we set up an in-person consultation. Upon our first meeting (which... Read More she so kindly offered to come meet in our neck of the woods- big plus right there!), I knew I was in the best of hands. Joanne is so incredibly funny, interesting, kind and TALENTED. I knew the look I was going for with my bouquets and centerpieces, but I am clueless when it comes to flowers. She took my best description of my vision along with my color swatches and just started rattling off flower names and colors. She had her iPad with her and was able to show me pictures of past weddings and of flowers she was referencing. I could tell she knew what she was doing and knew that the decision was off my plate at that point! The day of the wedding, Joanne dropped off the bouquets to me and I actually gasped. I have never seen such beauty and vibrancy in my life. I actually got emotional because she had understood my vision and made it into a work of art. I received numerous compliments throughout the whole weekend on how beautiful and stunning the flowers were and that people had never seen colors like that before. To highlight even more Joanne's level of service, we realized after she had delivered the boutonnieres that we were one short- our oversight. We had added an additional groomsman late in the game and forgot to update her. She made a detour to her shop, made up another boutonniere and went back to the hotel to deliver it. Her level of service is impressive and her mastery of her craft is undeniable. Thank you so much Joanne for helping to make our special day picture-perfect and one to never forget!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Shannon P

Joanne did an amazing job on our flowers. She took my vision and made it come true, and then some! I couldn't have imagined them coming out any better. She's very knowledgeable and was able to work with any ideas thrown her way. She even incorporated my great aunt's pearls as a... Read More bouquet wrap for my "something old." I would absolutely recommend her. The best part was her price! She quoted me way under what I had budgeted (I wanted some more expensive blooms.) Great value! Simply amazing.