JN Floral Design Boston-South Shore

A boutique design studio, specializing in weddings and events.. We create custom florals and designs that reflect your individual taste and sense of style. Our philosophy is "Make It Your Own". Providing personalized service and attention to detail for flowers that are distinctive and memorable.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennifer C

Joanne did the flowers for my wedding. She was super helpful and had a lot of thoughts/ideas for the bouquets. The bouquets came out beautiful! She did our centerpieces as well. We chose to do flower wreaths around lanterns, the flowers in the wreath were still alive the... Read More following day without being in water! Joanne was also super flexible with me, adding floral arrangements for the church a week before the wedding. Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Gwendolyn V

Joanne is awesome to work with. We were very happy to have her as our florist for our September 4th wedding. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers for the ceremony were just gorgeous. She is flexible, understanding and helpful. We started off with a face to face... Read More meeting where we discussed all of the details of my wedding. I am not knowledgeable in the realm of flowers but that was not an issue as Joanne guided me through the decision making process. She even provided me with multiple quotes as I was very indecisive in the beginning. She made our special day beautiful. Everything was just like we envisioned!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley B

I got married on July 9th of this year in Plymouth and the venue my husband and I got married at provided us with a few names for a florist, Joanne being one of them. Joanne responded to my email immediately and we set up an in-person consultation. Upon our first meeting (which... Read More she so kindly offered to come meet in our neck of the woods- big plus right there!), I knew I was in the best of hands. Joanne is so incredibly funny, interesting, kind and TALENTED. I knew the look I was going for with my bouquets and centerpieces, but I am clueless when it comes to flowers. She took my best description of my vision along with my color swatches and just started rattling off flower names and colors. She had her iPad with her and was able to show me pictures of past weddings and of flowers she was referencing. I could tell she knew what she was doing and knew that the decision was off my plate at that point! The day of the wedding, Joanne dropped off the bouquets to me and I actually gasped. I have never seen such beauty and vibrancy in my life. I actually got emotional because she had understood my vision and made it into a work of art. I received numerous compliments throughout the whole weekend on how beautiful and stunning the flowers were and that people had never seen colors like that before. To highlight even more Joanne's level of service, we realized after she had delivered the boutonnieres that we were one short- our oversight. We had added an additional groomsman late in the game and forgot to update her. She made a detour to her shop, made up another boutonniere and went back to the hotel to deliver it. Her level of service is impressive and her mastery of her craft is undeniable. Thank you so much Joanne for helping to make our special day picture-perfect and one to never forget!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jacqueline C

Joanne did the centerpeices for my wedding...which were absolutely stunning! I met with Joanne and she had great suggestions and had alot of pictures to show as well as answers to all my questions. The flowers were beautiful, I recieved so many compliments and everyone was so... Read More excited to get a chance to win the centerpeices during a game. They were almost fighting over the chance to bring one of these beauties home! They lasted well after my wedding! I highly recommend Joanne!! She is great and does amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 David A

Joanne came highly recommended as THE florist to have in Plymouth. From our first meeting we shared the same vision and it was perfectly executed on the day. Even though we had a fall wedding, we wanted our theme to be simple but elegant ie. no cornstalks or pumpkins. Joanne is... Read More a joy to work with, very easy going, and is very talented. She took our simple ideas and made them come alive. The centerpieces were gorgeous, the bouquets were unique, and our family loved the corsages and boutonnieres. We also had baby's breath crowns for our flower girls that our guests raved about. We highly recommend Joanne as the premier florist for a South Shore wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alexandra W

Joanne was not only an exceptionable florist, but a great person to have by your side while going trough the craziness of planning a wedding. My bouquet, the bridesmaids, and the centerpieces were amazingly beautiful. She has a knack for creativity (something I partly lack) and... Read More her vision was very helpful. I would highly recommend Joanne to any bride for any venue for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole M

Joanne is awesome!!! After meeting with 3 florists, we chose Joanne for our wedding and I am happy we did! She took the time to understand what I really wanted and helped me vision her ideas. I was very specific in what I wanted and she made it happen even better than I had... Read More imagined. She was patient and helpful as I approached her with new ideas even after we made the plans. She was also very fairly priced and helped to make sure we got what we wanted but stayed within budget. Joanne is very personable and so very talented. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessica H

Joanne did a beautiful job with the flowers. We only had bouquets for myself (the bride) and all the bridesmaids. I really appreciate that she accepted our order even though we were not placing a large order ie. not having centerpieces and floral decoration etc. The... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were EXACTLY what i envisioned. Joanne was very easy to work with, easy going yet everything was delivered on time and without a hitch. Be clear about what you want and she will do a wonderful wonderful job.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Li Y

Joanne was amazing! She was so incredibly helpful in helping me find the perfect boutique for my wedding. I went to our initial meeting with no idea of what I wanted and she was able to show me a lot of pictures and helped me figure out what I liked and disliked. We also ordered... Read More our center pieces from Joanne as well and she was able to accommodate to exactly what I wanted from pictures that I showed her. The boutiques were absolutely beautiful and the center pieces were stunning and it was everything I could have hoped for! Thank you Joanne for making our big day so special!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jennifer R

Joanne was amazing! My husband and I live and MD and got married July 15th in Cohasset, MA. She made our planning process much easier. Joanne was kind, helpful and professional from our first talk on the phone, to our meeting in person and on our wedding day. She knew... Read More exactly what we wanted and hit it on the nail!! Our flowers were beautiful and we had so many compliments. I absolutely loved everything she did!! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend JN Floral Design. :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Horrible experience! It seems my review was removed as it was quite unfavorable. Our flowers were delivered late, the quality of the flowers was unacceptable, the bouquets were all different shapes and sizes and the centerpieces did not have the promised amount of flowers. The... Read More flowers were being brought into the church as the guests were arriving. We didn't have our bouquets in time for pictures prior to the ceremony. The table centerpieces were a disaster as the dead roses kept falling on the tables. The flowers were an embarrassment to say the least. Joanne was sweet as pie until there was a problem, then her entire attitude changed and the horns came out. Very unpleasant experience that I wouldn't wish on any bride. Let's see how long this post remains on the site!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Natasha E

I got married on May 7th this year and Joanne was so wonderful to work with! We started off with a face to face meeting where we discussed the details of my wedding. Once she understood what type of wedding it was she helped me select flowers that were absolutely beautiful.... Read More She kept in great communication leading up to the wedding and anytime I had a question she was quick to respond. I even had some last minute changes and it was no problem, she was very accommodating. On the day of the wedding I had no worries, Joanne took care of everything and all of the flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Shannon P

Joanne did an amazing job on our flowers. She took my vision and made it come true, and then some! I couldn't have imagined them coming out any better. She's very knowledgeable and was able to work with any ideas thrown her way. She even incorporated my great aunt's pearls as a... Read More bouquet wrap for my "something old." I would absolutely recommend her. The best part was her price! She quoted me way under what I had budgeted (I wanted some more expensive blooms.) Great value! Simply amazing.

Review

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kate W

Working with Joanne was smooth from beginning to end. I had no clue what I wanted for flowers, knew nothing about flowers and to be honest didn't really care about flowers. She listened to what our entire wedding style felt like, made great suggestions and helped guide me... Read More toward the right flowers for us. I never once felt like she was trying to "sell" us and even at one point talked me out of adding flowers to the aisle, saying our venue was so pretty we didn't need them. The flowers were great quality, held up all day, look PERFECT in pictures. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Debbie L

From our first meeting with Joanne we knew we were going to go with her. She had gone through all of my ideas on Pinterest and came up with a beautiful plan that fit our budget for our rustic sheak wedding at Bournedale. joanne was very easy to work with super nice and very... Read More knowledgeable. She also worked well with my other vendors to arrange for cake flowers. I would do it all over again and use Joanne.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Hayley M

Joanne was very easy to work with. We met in person twice and communicated through email often. She helped us make decisions about the table arrangements and provided burlap table runners at the last minute. She chose flowers according to the look we wanted, which worked... Read More beautifully for our fall wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were perfect and suited our style.

Personable, Creative & Perfect Final Product

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Danika M

Joanne from JN Floral Designs is wonderful to work with. I was not sure of exactly what I wanted for bouquets, but she was so helpful and creative in helping to put together the perfect bouquet for myself and bridesmaids. She was flexible in where she met with me and I did not... Read More feel rushed. My bouquet was the perfect size (I didnt want anything too big)and combination of flowers. The bridesmaids bouquets blended in just the way I wanted them to. Joanne also helped take my vision for centerpieces and make them come to life. We had a mix of high and low and the high centerpieces were the right height so guests could see each other across the tables. We had unique colors that she was able to match in the flowers for the centerpieces. The day of the wedding she brought everything to the venue on time and set up the centerpieces, helping to take off any stress for me as the bride! Everything looked beautiful. We couldnt have asked for anything better. Thank you Joanne for helping to make our day perfect! I would highly recommend using JN Floral design for your event. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily D

Joanne is amazing to work with! We had a face to face meeting to discuss flowers and she knew exactly what I wanted. She was also more than accommodating when we had to change some things the week of the wedding. Guests loved her unique center pieces and my flowers were... Read More absolutely stunning! She listens to exactly what you want and goes above and beyond. Big thank you to Joanne for making our day look so beautiful!

Joanne is the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Dana C

Joanne at JN Floral is the best wedding florist! She took the time to meet with us and help pick out the perfect flowers for our wedding. She made it stress-free and easy. On the big day we were THRILLED with our arrangements and all of the details. The colors were everything we... Read More wanted and more. Thank you Joanne!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kelsey R

Joanne from JN Floral Design was amazing! She seemed to know what I wanted from the start. Listening to what we wanted at our first meeting and showing me ideas that we loved. She took the time to meet with my mom and I for several hours until all of our questions were answered.... Read More She is lovely to work with. She was more than accommodating when I decided to change a few things around just the week before our wedding! After our wedding we had numerous people coming up to us asking about the flowers and letting us know that they thought they were beautiful. She does amazing work and I am so happy I was able to work with her! I would highly recommend JN Floral Design to everyone! Big thanks to Joanne for helping make our day perfect with great arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Loved Joanne the moment I met her. Her knowledge and artistry was amazing,along with her calmness and her humor. The last few weeks before the wedding was so stressful ( except for the flowers) but everything fell into place. Joanne made my daughter very happy. The flowers were... Read More stunning! I just can't thank you enough!! Cindy Peterson.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kristen C

Joanne did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding day! She was very responsive to my inquiries since the first day I reached out to her. Joanne's passion for making the day perfect was evident in our meetings. I showed her samples from magazines and Pinterest the first... Read More day we met. The flowers came out better than the samples!! I highly recommend Joanne for your special day!

the flowers were perfect!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Katie P

Joanne is amazing! We had an initial face-to-face meeting, where we discussed the ideas I had and she showed me some different types of flowers on her laptop (cause I had no idea where to start and felt a little overwhelmed.) She even asked for a list of flowers I didn't like,... Read More so she would know not to use them! Once she gave me that starting point, I went home and googled bouquets, boutonnieres and everything else wedding flower related. Joanne does amazing work when left to her own creativity, as you can see on her website, but being a slight control freak, I emailed her a list of the specific flowers and the color palette I wanted for everything. We emailed back and forth for several months and she was very accommodating about revisions and add-ons, always very timely about getting me a revised quote! I was adding on flowers for the aisle a few weeks before the wedding (cause I completely forgot about needing them!) and she was very enthusiastic about letting me know it was not a problem and not to stress! Come the day of the wedding, the flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I had envisioned. The tables looked gorgeous - I didn't do a traditional centerpiece, but rather single flower antique bottles down the center of farm tables. Someone told me after that during set-up she was going around to everything like a perfectionist, saying that she wanted to make sure my vision was realized... and it was! The flowers were stunning and everything was exactly how I pictured it in my head. I can't say enough great things about her work. She really went above and beyond to help make my dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend her and am thankful that she's local so I can continue ordering flowers from her!

Very happy with Joanne's work!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sarah C

Joanne did our flowers for our wedding on 8.28.15 and we were very happy overall! As a vendor, Joanne is great. She is very responsive, super nice, and honest. When I showed her photos of arrangements I liked, she would make suggestions and talk me through my vision so that... Read More everything would be exactly as I dreamed it. I trusted her professional opinion and I am so glad I did! Everything turned out amazing, even better than I had imagined. And I got a ton of compliments on my flowers as well! One of my recently engaged friends even asked for Joanne's info after our wedding :) Overall Joanne is great and would definitely recommend her! Thanks Joanne :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Christine L

I cannot say enough great things about Joanne and her amazing service! Joanne provided all the flowers for our wedding - bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, flowers for the ceremony, etc. She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process as we were deciding on a... Read More number of details for the day, and also very flexible when helping us finalize everything. She's also just a great person to work with! Extremely personable, kind, and an expert in her field. Would definitely love to work with Joanne again and recommend her to all brides! Thanks again!