Look and feel like a star on your wedding day!

Makeup Artists

322 West Hopkins St, San Marcos, TX

BEST MAKE UP EVER

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 Alexandria D

I cant imagine having a better wedding make up. She made me feel beautiful and look like a bride. I was so happy. Joanna was one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I would recommend her over and over. Thank you for making me fabulous on my wedding day. HAPPY BRIDE

Radiant and glowing all night long

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Cresta B

We used Joanna for all of our wedding day make-up needs. She made my bridesmaids, my moms and myself look absolutely gorgeous. She has a keen ability to make each lady look their personal best without looking "made-up". The make-up felt great on and looked fabulous until the very end of the night! I also had her do my make-up for my bridal portraits and both times I was so happy with the look! Thanks Joanna for making us all look beautiful on my wedding day!

2011-10-29T09:47:22 Response from the vendor

Cresta, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was so much fun prepping such a fabulous group of ladies. I look foward to seeing pics! Thanks! Joanna

I have never felt so beautiful

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 cari d

Joanna did an amazing job making me look exactly the way I wanted for my wedding. She even calmed my nerves while my bridesmaids were all over the place! She is an excellent make-up artist and created the perfect look for my big day!

2011-10-26T14:05:30 Response from the vendor

Cari, Thank you so much....you are the best!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Lindy L

Joanna is amazing! Joanna had done my makeup before and I was lucky enough that she agreed to travel several states to do my makeup for my wedding. She is so professional and so skilled that I couldn't imagine anyone else doing it for such a big day. She worked on my bridal party and family to make it a perfect day. She also discreetly touched me up throughout the evening to make sure I continued to look my best. Joann is just the best!

2011-10-26T14:09:42 Response from the vendor

Lindy, You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words and btw....your wedding was awesome! Great location and beautifully decorated! I would love to have some pics of you for my website!! Talk to you soon and take care!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Rachel S

Joanna was a joy to work with. She was so professional and knowledgeable! She had some really neat stories about people she's worked with (like Hugh Jackman who my Mom and I love!) and she did a great job making myself and my bridesmaids feel like super stars. Loved her and am recommending her to my other friends getting married!

2011-10-26T14:06:59 Response from the vendor

Rachel,It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day! Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing pictures!

TO Joanna Ruley-Garza