And so the adventure begins...

You’ve found the person of your dreams to spend the rest of your life with. Now, let us help create the dress of your dreams to make your special day all the more memorable! Whether you’ve searched far and wide but simply cannot find a dress that meets your needs and expectations or want to make alterations to an existing dress to make it more one-of-a-kind, we can help bring your vision to life! Apart from custom creations, altering your dress can help ease your mind on your wedding day and transform your dress to make it truly unique. From your wedding gown to bridesmaids dress, mother of the bride and groom dresses, flower girls and everything in between – we can outfit your entire party in custom and altered pieces that will wow everyone and help you stand apart from the rest.

Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

120 E 8th St, Los Angeles, CA (213) 628-3461

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mitra S

Jocelyn is amazing and really executed on my dress alteration. Highly recommend her !!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Jocelyn done a fabulous job altering my daughter’s Panina Tornai wedding gown she is amazing and a perfectionist we highly recommend her she also designs custom wedding gowns.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Iren S

honestly, I went to Jocelyn four times in the last 5 months. Twice each for both my courthouse wedding dress and my church wedding dress 4 months later. She is such a talented seamstress as she was able to not just alter my two dresses on rush, but also make sure FIRST TRY that... Read More they would be perfect!!! I loved the service I received from her so much that I referred my cousin to her who is also getting married next month. I also plan on referring all my friends to her because not only is she efficient, she is also reasonable in her pricing and such a pleasant person to talk to. My big days wouldn't have been the same without her help!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Rebecca F

5 stars doesn't do her justice! Jocelyn saved me from what could have been a wedding dress nightmare. After a custom gown from one company was a total disaster, I ended up having to rush order a dress from another company and received it with about 3 weeks to go until my flight... Read More for my wedding in Boston. It needed to be hemmed and taken in in several areas and I was pretty worried that I wouldn't be able to find a seamstress to make the alterations in time. Jocelyn and her team responded to my email right away and were able to see me for a fitting a few days later. Jocelyn is so warm and kind, and very talented at what she does--after that one fitting I only had to come in for one more appointment 2 weeks later, and the dress fit perfectly! She was truly a lifesaver and an absolute joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Jocelyn!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Minnie K

Jocelyn Dungca is the best when it comes to alteration and all your bridal needs. After looking at so many places to alter my wedding gown and I could not find any reliable person,I came across Jocelyn Dungca and read all the positive review about her. So, I decided to... Read More take my wedding dress to her to have it altered. Jocelyn was very welcoming when we first met. She is very knowledgeable with bridal alterations.I felt relax and confident that my dress was in a good hand. She did a fantastic job on my bridal gown and reception dress. I highly recommend anyone looking to get their wedding alterations done to go to Jocelyn Dungca. Her prices are reasonable compared to other places.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Brooke K

If you're looking for the BEST wedding dress alterationist, you've found her! Jocelyn truly is an artist and knew exactly what to do to make my wedding dress fit me perfectly on the big day. I was super nervous and hesitant when it came to choosing someone to alter my dress and... Read More choosing Jocelyn could not have been a better decision. She shortened my train, rebuilt new cups into the bust, lowered the back, added a zipper, fixed my lining, and probably did other things to make my dress fit me absolutely perfectly. She also is SO sweet, works quickly, is super affordable, and her show room is nice and welcoming! THANK YOU, JOCELYN for making me feel beautiful in my dress on my wedding day. You are the best of the best. I honestly know that no one could have altered my dress better than you! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Amy P

Jocelyn was a saint throughout the entire alterations process. I came in with a Monique Lhuillier sample sale gown size 6 that was just a little too big for me. I needed adjustments in length, fit, and poofiness. She delivered on all three of these aspects! One thing that truly... Read More blew me away was how knowledgeable she was with Moniquie Lhuillier gowns as well as their sample sales. She demonstrated a true concern for me as a bride and client. Met all deadlines and kept all scheduled appointments. I highly recommend trusting Jocelyn with your gown for the big day!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Carolina A

Amazing seamstress! Jocelyn took me in when I was desperately looking for someone to do a super last minute major alteration to my beautiful wedding gown. And the best part was that not only my dress came out amazing, but she took me in with no appointment when I needed it the... Read More most, she was so accommodating, made my day!! I was desperate but didn't want to go to just anyone. I am so happy I found her! She also makes dresses from scratch if you bring your own design, and also has dresses at her studio. You can browse on her website fro more info jocelyndungca.com I am a happy bride :) :) :)

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Naz D

Jocylene was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her work was phenomenal and she went above and beyond what she was supposed to do to make sure my dress and gown was just perfect. She will be my new to go person for all alterations and tailor needs.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

Jocelyn made me the most gorgeous custom reception dress for my wedding! And then, if that wasn't enough, she helped me revamp it for my anniversary two years later. I worked in the bridal industry and the dress was as gorgeous as any couture designer gown. She's truly a... Read More visionary and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Lisa H

I could not rave about Jocelyn more. She altered 3 evening dresses for me that I wore for events surrounding my wedding and took the time to make sure that every detail was right given that I have scoliosis, etc. I then trusted her enough with my wedding dress alterations as... Read More the it needed further alterations then those done at the store I bought it from in NYC. Jocelyn hand sewed on beading while I was in the gown the day before I left for my wedding to make sure that all was right. Now that is a perfectionist and someone I will continue to work with when I need alterations or a dress made in the future.

Jocelyn Dungca

At just the young age of nine in Manila, Philippines where I was born and raised, I began sewing with my very own mother as my teacher and mentor. I watched the magic she was able to bring to life until soon enough, I was sketching my own designs, creating my own patterns and making my own dresses. It wasn’t until 1987 that I made my very first custom wedding gown for a friend and from then on, bridal became my life's passion. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life and nothing fills me with greater joy and purpose than making sure my brides happy on their special day.